Note to self

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Note to self

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

I don't know if it is just because I am feeling sicker then a dog or what, but a few moments ago I had the most intense feeling I have ever had, that actually made me start sobbing about Iran.

I feel like I am losing my mind.

It is going to be hard to explain, but I am posting it here, so that if I lose my mind we all know why! LOL

I was just sitting here in my chair, and suddenly it was like the room was spinning. Like I had spun myself around in multiple circles and then tried to stand still. In the middle of that, I saw that my friend in Iran was about to die, is dead, dying.... and I felt sick to my stomach.

I have had these little "dizzy" spells in the past right before events, but they have never been this long or this intense, I actually called out for my husband because I thought I was going to faint.

So, if nothing happens, then I will attribute this to being incredibly sick. But if something does, then I wrote this here.

I know I sound crazy... I feel crazy.

I should be more specific about this:

What I saw was that the US was bombing Iran. There was fire everywhere, things flying in the air, and smoke. My friend was standing in the center of it all, and I thought there was no way that he could survive.
Last edited by Proud 2b Peculiar on September 10th, 2007, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Last edited by Proud 2b Peculiar on September 8th, 2007, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

P.S. still no news from my friend

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I did talk with my friend in Iran. He said that he has had a feeling about this recently, and he said if it is God's will he will survive it. he feels that this war is necessary so that they can get their freedom from the regime that is suppressing their nation. I told him it may be worse then the regime is, and he said that it is what must be.

He also said if he does die, he was meant to die, if he lives then he lives.

He said that it is not if it will happen, but only when. He had been having dreams too.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Obviously one of the good guys.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote:Obviously one of the good guys.
Yeah.. he is the one that woke me up very fast....

And has been helping me understand things for the last ... 4 1/2 years or so.

The other day were were talking about descendants of Esau. And also how some of the Persians are from Abraham's son Ishmael.. cool stuff.