Bondage

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

Bondage

Post by WYp8riot »

Laundry Bondage..

My wife does most of the laundry, and I think the older children need to learn to do their own, however I am frustrated that It is so difficult to find large capacity appliances.

The largest that I have found for residential retail is 4.5 cu ft washing machine for aprox $1000. It would be less time consuming and easier if we could get something like a 6 cu ft washer. I have looked to find used commercial washer but have been unsuccessfull finding that deal I would like.

Lately Our dishwasher is broken, and worse the washing machine that I just took apart a few months ago has broken down again. I took it apart and discovered a leaking pump. I dont know the replacement price for the pump yet, but i dont know that its worth repairing again as I would like something that can handle the work for a family of 7 without my wife being in the laundry room 24/7.

We spent a few hours and about $35 $1.50 a wash load at the laundrymatt Saturday and its a little frustrating. So much for food storage..
Any ideas?

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I think looking for used commercial is the way to go, maybe try asking the owners if they know of something or somewhere to look? I have found commercial versions of ebay for heavy machinery etc... maybe there is such a thing for washers and dryers? Alibaba?