Someone in Utah Hug my sister for me!!

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Someone in Utah Hug my sister for me!!

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

She just had a miscarriage this morning....

It was her first pregnancy, and I wish I could be there and hug her!

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Ok, I admit it.

Between this, the Saudi Arabian Scam artists, and a few people messaging me on MySpace, I am having a hard time staying optimistic. When people twice my age tell me that the constitution is too "ancient" and needs an overhaul.. or that it is a living document and should be changed with the times, I become pretty frustrated..

Not to mention, "I can't vote for Ron Paul because he doesn't ahve a chance to win."

Makes me want to pull my hair out! Whatever happened to what was right, good, and wholesome and standing for it?!

If this is what I hear from 50-70 year olds, what is my generation really thinking? Do they even know what the constitution is? Have they ever read it?

At least the Pioneers had a country to leave and a place to go to... there is nothing like that... I guess I am going to keep praying for Zion, and a temple here.

Ok.. rant over.. I feel slightly better.....

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

And something completely off topic, have you ever thought how the LDS among the Mainstream Christan's are like the Samaritans among the Jews?

I feel like I am a Samaritan lately... I know Christ is who He said He is, but I am hated because I am not a "GENTILE"...

Yes this is my ranting day....

I will repent tonight... and try to be more forgiving and humble again....

*sigh*

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

You should not feel guilty for seeing and expressing the truth.

Why didn't somebody tell us that the game was rigged before we started into it?

Do you ever just wish that you would have started out on your current path from the beginning?

I cannot believe that when I was just leaving the nest I was constantly berated for trying to opt out of the system and minimize the chains with which the oppressor binds. I was openly mocked for it. I didn't understand why I felt the way I did, I just knew that I had zero interest in playing the games of Babylon. When we got married we both were severely pressured to play the game. We tried it and were told that it was our lot in life to pay for everybody else's way.

We paid for everyones else's AAA and senior citizens discounts on our honeymoon. We paid our landlords mortgage while renting our first two years of marriage. We paid for my coworkers salaries whose workload we took because they were lousy technicians. When we went to school we paid for scholarships and grants and heat and wic and housing and food stamps that everyone else were on. We took out student loans and worked at reduced wages because it was wrong for us to do as they.

Then back into the prime-time workforce where we got to pay dramatically high rates for health care to pay for all the old sick people at work. We paid higher insurance premiums for people more reckless than us. We paid for replacement glass because all of the construction trucks gravel repeatedly broke our windshields. Then we paid again when all the glass places waived deductibles for everyone else without full replacement glass.

Is that really the American dream?

We really would have saved a lot of heart ache if we would have just followed our dreams to begin with. Live and learn.

We certainly will train up our children to know that they want NO part in Babylon and her games.

In "Meet John Doe" the term "healot" was introduced to represent the above and illustrate the freedom of being a tramp. I am not convinced otherwise. The gypsies have it right in that respect. Perhaps it was best put in the bible, "With food and raiment therewith to be content."

How satan ever convinces us to play even one hand on his table I will never understand.

R.I.P. American Dream.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I dunno, I am about to start praying to bring on the cleansing. I am already praying for self purification and sanctification, but maybe I should expand that.

Cleanse the nation, and bring on Zion......

I have no idea where my determination comes from to keep on trying to teach and warn others, when it seems almost completely pointless.

I guess I should focus on the positive...

So far this year, I have compiled over 500 records, assisted in the completion of the work for 20 people, help reactivate 9 saints, had a part in teaching 6 that led to conversion, and supported one to getting their endowments. Yes, I think I will focus on that!

Thanks for your thoughts BTW.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Enough of the brethren have stated that they are praying for it to come that I no longer am concerned about having been doing so myself.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

hmm I guess I missed that....

Well this Sunday I am fasting for another purpose, which I posted.

Lift Condemnation, bring forth the 2/3 of th BOM that still remain.

I know that the condemnation really depends on all saints reading and feasting and applying the BOM and preaching it. So it really is a fast for that, but I am including the BOM too.

My husband is going to the temple this Saturday, and we will both be going together in October on Temple Consecration day. (For our stake) They are hoping to get 500 members there that day from our stake. :)