I wanna cry

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: an idea

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

marvelous_truth wrote:My thoughts had I the great opportunity that you do now, is as suggested above posting principles of freedom on your site as well as

Adding RON PAUL to you list to be found by all your new visitors. Show his record and why you feel he is THE ONLY MAN QUALIFIED that has a clean record of supporting the Constitution drafted by the GOD INSPIRED fonding fathers.
I put Ron Paul in my top 24. :) At least one of his big supporters that goes by "Save AMERICA vote for Ron Paul". That has given me ample opportunity to answer questions from people who are confused that I am in Mitt's top 24, but I am supporting someone else. I send out blogs and bulletins that contain his messages that I find on You tube. I tried teaching about the proper role of government, but that seems to be too far over people's heads.. I think that a "common sense" approach is that they can understand. With the fast paced media based world, I ahve to use short and precise clips to get the message out, and some talented people have been making those and posting them, and that is good.

I also wrote personal, handwritten letters to people in Iowa for the Ron Paul campaign inviting them to find out more about Ron Paul and join his campaign at the Ames Iowa Straw Poll on August 11 from 10a to 6 p (LOL) It was actually fun! I wish that I had the ability to contribute more to his funds then just paying for stamps, envelopes, and the time to write them, but it was what I can do right now.

A lot of people have been really waking up in my friends list and are saying that Ron Paul actually makes sense, and so I am thrilled about that. Maybe I can repent for my earlier support of Mitt.