Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Discuss political news items / current events.
wordpur
captain of 100

Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Post by wordpur »

OK some of you may or may not know what is going down with Mr. Obama!

I've been investigating, many hours and documents, and reliability of many sources who claim Mr. Barack Obama is not or never was a citizen of the united states, and making Ineligible to be president of the US!

Well, we all know many people do not want any other race, or even gender as president, but I am not one of those people, and more than likely never will it be!

So INVESTIGATE INVESTIGATE and again I say "check this out" as I was not convinced until I saw too many videos and to many documents, some coming off of Mr. Obama's site!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNLLAk9 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCp ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OirvxsUs ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgkDSw- ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd5gm8XK ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg
Michaels # 1 First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvbknlC6 ... re=related #2, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynQ1mGy ... re=related
3. Philip Berg interview . . .#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYormBhL ... re=related #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYxmj2- ... re=related

http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/s ... ity-again/

SUPREMES TO TAKE UP ELIGIBILITY AGAIN
Jump to Comments
World Net Daily
1/9/2009
via email …..

Fox, CNN, MSNBC and others refuse ads questioning Obama’s eligibility

On Friday, January 16, a conference is scheduled at the U.S. Supreme Court during which justices will consider behind closed doors-again-taking up a case that could finally put to rest the questions about whether President-elect Barack Obama qualifies to occupy the Oval Office under the Constitution’s requirement that he be a “natural born” citizen.

This is your last chance to be heard before the Inauguration!
Lingering questions continue to leave a cloud over the impending presidency of a man whose relatives have reported he was born in Kenya and who has decided, for whatever reason, not to release a bona fide copy of his original birth certificate in its complete form.
When WND columnist Janet Porter when tried to purchase airtime for a 60-second commerical publicizing the eligibility issue, CNBC, MSNBC, Headline News, CNN and Fox all refused to sell her airtime. The ad to be broadcast is below …..

Janet-who was trying to buy airtime on behalf of her organization, Faith2Action.org-recently raised some of the more significant impacts that could result should eligibility questions continue without answers:
“What if an impostor from another country ran for the presidency and won?” she questioned. “What if the media blocked any news of his birthplace and citizenship? What if the media censorship even blocked paid advertising which tried to expose it?
“What if no one had the courage to challenge or verify it? What if he was inaugurated illegally? What if the military had to answer to a commander in chief who was illegitimate? What if every law he signed was invalid?”

And, she wonders, “What if it all happened on our watch?”

Here’s How YOU Can Help:
You can make sure the Supreme Court justices have a piece of your mind when they review a case on Friday, Jan. 16 that challenges the eligibility of Barack Obama under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Because the Supreme Court justices do not accept faxes or emails or telephone calls, there is only one way to make your voice heard in time - overnight delivery of your letters.

In December, a similar WND campaign sent more than 60,000 letters by overnight courier to the nine Supreme Court justices.
To make the process of writing to each of the nine justices simpler, more convenient and less expensive, WND has an easy way to FedEx the following letter sent on your behalf to each justice in time for this Friday’s hearing:

[This is for self mailing, not as below, mailed for you]
Supreme Court of the United States
One First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20543
Dear Associate Justice ___________:
If the Constitution doesn’t mean precisely what it says, then America is no longer a nation under the rule of law.
A nation no longer under the rule of law is, by definition, under the rule of men.
Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution clearly stipulates “No person except a natural born Citizen” shall be eligible to serve as president of the United States. That statement has clear meaning, and the Supreme Court of the United States is one of the controlling legal authorities in ensuring that the Constitution is enforced - even if doing so may prove awkward.
Throughout American history, the Constitution has served as the very foundation of our system of governance, and the U.S. Supreme Court has been the ultimate arbiter of what that Constitution means. With the Supreme Court scheduled to hold conferences Jan. 9 and Jan. 16 to one of many cases challenging Barack Hussein Obama Jr.’s eligibility for the office based on Article 2, Section 1, I urge you to take this matter most seriously - and judge it only on the clear, unambiguous words of the Constitution: A president must, at the very least, be a “natural born citizen” of the United States.
If you agree that this clear constitutional requirement still matters, the Supreme Court must use its authority to establish, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that Barack Hussein Obama Jr. qualifies for the office under that standard.
There is grave, widespread and rapidly growing concern throughout the American public that this constitutional requirement is being overlooked and enforcement neglected by state and federal election authorities. It’s up to the Supreme Court to dispel all doubt that America’s next president is truly a natural born citizen of the United States.
I urge you to honor the Constitution in this matter and uphold the public trust.
Sincerely,
Your name
Your address

to Rush Deliver This Letter to All NINE Supreme Court Justices https://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2559

Of course, you are welcome to send your own FedEx letters to each of the justices, but it will cost you substantially more. We will send your letter overnight to all nine justices and ensure delivery by Friday for just $9.95.

YES! Send my feedback to all NINE Supreme Court justices

Click Here to Get Started > https://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2559
P.S. In order to meet tight delivery deadlines, all pledges should be made by 1:00PM ET on Wednesday, January 14, 2008.

"Wars and imperialism are Siamese twins joined at the hip. Each thrives off the other. They cannot be separated". Chalmers Johnson, The Sorrows of Empire [2004]

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Post by pritchet1 »

The Supremes threw it out, just like they did all the other ones so far. They are on the take.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Well then what are you waiting for folks? Are you going to sit around and watch this happen ON YOUR WATCH? Still going to pay your unlawful taxes to an invalid president, r u? Whose side are you really on? Use the only meaningful weapon you have -- withdraw your support! Withdraw it now!

wordzee
captain of 10

Post by wordzee »

I love the title of this thread. When I read it, I read 'Obama is not a citizen of the US? Whoa!" Which is what I think the author meant. But, then I immediately realized that it was perfect as is! While the author may not have meant it this way.....it will truly be a 'woe' unto us for allowing this atrocity!

I sure stressed over this election. Got involved. Loved Ron Paul. Then he quit. He didn't even ask us to write him in. In some cases, he asked us to write others in. Ouch. Disappointment!!!!!!!!!!! I prayed and prayed and studied and studied. Then the day I decided to vote caught me by surprise. I strolled into the early vote in our little branch of the library in our little town. I had not got a confirmation yet. Loved and still do love Sarah Palin. But the whole time I could see that McCain knew he wasn't going to win. He knew this was no more than a ruse on the American people...if not the world. So, there I was, waiting for the polls to open...waiting for my neighbors to figure out the system.....I excused myself to offer my final prayer, my final plea, to tell Father my decision, to know of His approval or disapproval. To my surprise, my choice was a 'no'; obvious stupor of thought. HUH? Okay, what about Obama - have a missed the boat, am I that out of tune? The reply - laughter and no. Don't hear laughter that often but it has happened. I guess my home teacher in the sky has a sense of humor - you know, the delivery man....okay, so that's a whole different discussion. Back to the election. Well, I didn't vote for any of the presidential candidates. I couldn't write someone in that showed no desire to be president. That just seems selfish at best. So, that's how it went for me. I didn't vote for a Governor in Utah either. Yes, I get it that a no vote was a yes vote.....but in my case, I strictly voted my conscience via my own personal revelation. Sad state we are in. Sad indeed.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

wordzee wrote:Yes, I get it that a no vote was a yes vote.....but in my case, I strictly voted my conscience via my own personal revelation. Sad state we are in. Sad indeed.
Good for you wordzee. The way you voted is the way we are supposed to vote, and if that means there is nobody to vote for, then so be it. I ran for federal office last election, and I taught the disenchanted 45% that don't vote to vote for me, and if not to GO AND SPOIL THEIR BALLOTS. Why? Because a spoiled ballot is a vote against the entire system. Where I live, if the elected slimeball gets 22,000 votes, but the disenchanted electorate got off their duffs and spoiled their ballots to the tune of 24,000 votes, what do you think would happen? If the prime minister / president got less of the popular vote than there are disenchanted (and that is true), what do you think would happen? That is a vote of non confidence before they even get started!

We must realize that the doctrine that you vote for the lesser evil is NOT THE DOCTRINE OF FREEDOM. It is the doctrine of the devil. You must not be distracted of fooled, a vote for evil is a vote for evil, and you will be held accountable.

So good for you wordzee, for blazing your own trail and getting it right!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Did you consider voting for the Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin, whom Ron Paul endorsed, and who was VP candidate 4 years ago, and who has been trying to the our FedGov back on the constitution track? He garnered 11435 votes in Utah, over 1200 in Ohio and nearly 15000 in Michigan.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

That is who I voted for.

When it was the primary, I left a slot blank. I refused to vote for Roy Blunt, so did 10,000 other Republicans.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

an informal vote can be a very powerful tool

lets say there are 50,000 people in an electorate

one guy gets 25,000 votes
the other 20,000,
5,000 informal/ spoiled

that means both the sitting member and the hopeful know they can swing enough people- or enough people who VOTE, might vote for or against htem

it encourages hopefuls and candidates, and lets sitting members know there is an axe hanging above their heads

wordzee
captain of 10

Post by wordzee »

ithink wrote:
wordzee wrote:Yes, I get it that a no vote was a yes vote.....but in my case, I strictly voted my conscience via my own personal revelation. Sad state we are in. Sad indeed.
Good for you wordzee. The way you voted is the way we are supposed to vote, and if that means there is nobody to vote for, then so be it. I ran for federal office last election, and I taught the disenchanted 45% that don't vote to vote for me, and if not to GO AND SPOIL THEIR BALLOTS. Why? Because a spoiled ballot is a vote against the entire system. Where I live, if the elected slimeball gets 22,000 votes, but the disenchanted electorate got off their duffs and spoiled their ballots to the tune of 24,000 votes, what do you think would happen? If the prime minister / president got less of the popular vote than there are disenchanted (and that is true), what do you think would happen? That is a vote of non confidence before they even get started!

We must realize that the doctrine that you vote for the lesser evil is NOT THE DOCTRINE OF FREEDOM. It is the doctrine of the devil. You must not be distracted of fooled, a vote for evil is a vote for evil, and you will be held accountable.

So good for you wordzee, for blazing your own trail and getting it right!
Well thanks....I wasn't expecting anyone to respond this way. I've been slammed...and slammed again! Ultimately, I know that I have to account to Heavenly Father for my decisions...and no one else.
lundbaek
Post subject: Re: Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Did you consider voting for the Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin, whom Ron Paul endorsed, and who was VP candidate 4 years ago, and who has been trying to the our FedGov back on the constitution track? He garnered 11435 votes in Utah, over 1200 in Ohio and nearly 15000 in Michigan.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

Sure did. Please do not take this personally, I do not like Chuck Baldwin. He's more pride than heart. If Ron Paul was so enamored with him he wouldn't have run against him. The fact is Ron Paul quit...which broke my heart....whoever it was that he endorsed was simply a last ditch effort to save the party that he himself should have been a part.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

No matter what, the "system" is rigged/orchestrated/owned and has been for some time.

wordpur
captain of 100

Post by wordpur »

pritchet1 wrote:No matter what, the "system" is rigged/orchestrated/owned and has been for some time.
I'll agree with that 100h%

And I know you are doing what needs be done!

But also, it is not how we win over a "rigged system" is if we FIGHT, for the TRUTH, and the witness of TRUTH!

SO is it time for an all-turn-itive method YET?

Remember the song, that is was the there is a man with a gun over there, telling everyone you have to beware". . ." (or amost them there words?) So who is doing the "warnings," the unarmed, or the ARMED with the TRUTH?

The "illegal alien" got OATHED by the Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts Muffed the NEW OATH as he had to repeat "President TO the United States" and NOT the original "president OF the united states!" As instructed via the New One World Messiah!

Yo-bomb-ah met with the Chief Justice Roberts a few days BEFORE the fake "swearing in," in an PRIVATE meeting, to give the CHIEF LAWYER of the US the NEW WORDS of the OATH!

So MO ILLEGAL, immoral situations here in the land of the "baby killers!"

With any FEDERAL COURT CASES before the COURT, it is 100% ILLEGAL for one of the parties of a case, to meet with any judge, at any time, without the OTHER party being PRESENT!

WOW!

The New "president TO the United States," a gun-grabbin, illegal alien, abortionist, pro-mixed-gender marriages, carbon taxer for beathing outer! That's his "better" attributes! WOE!

It is enough to make the godly "sick to their stomachs!"

Yo-bomb-ya isn't any more a "Christian" than Bu$h jr. is!

Battle stations every one!

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

In a Pullman Washington college classroom, they were discussing the
qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple -
the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However,one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the
requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that
this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the
floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural
born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by
C-section?'

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the
floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural
born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by
C-section?'
pritchet1, was that a blonde joke? :lol:

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

No clue. My mom sent it to me.
The class was full of 18-year olds.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

Well Is He, or Isn't He?

It is a popular topic of discussion in political circles these days, and as the weeks pass more and more people are asking, "Is Barack Obama really a natural born citizen of the United States? Is he eligible to serve as President, or isn't he?" If he is, then so be it. We'll just have to grit our teeth until this long dark nightmare comes to an end... one way or another.

But what if he is not eligible? What then? Well, in that case we have a problem... a very large problem, the solution to which could tear asunder the fabric of American society.

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states that, "No person except a natural born citizen... shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

That's pretty straightforward, yet, when confronted with the possibility that the man who sits in the Oval Office may be a usurper, a great many otherwise patriotic Americans can be heard to say, "What difference does it make? The election's over; the people have spoken. Get over it!"

Well, it's not quite as simple as all that and the sooner we can all be satisfied that Obama is or is not a natural born citizen, the better. To postpone that finding for a year or two and then find, conclusively, that Obama is not eligible to serve as president would be disastrous. Every new law and every executive order he had signed, every political appointment, every judicial appointment, every order he had given to the military, and every act and every decision of all of his appointees would immediately become null and void. How could we ever undo all of that?

The American people would quickly learn that it is not much easier to undo two or three years of history than it is to undo a decade or a century. It is imperative that we get to the bottom of this mystery as quickly as possible so that all Americans, regardless of party affiliation, can finally accept that, like it or not, Barack Obama is our president. In order to do that, and to force Obama to end his stubborn refusal to produce his birth certificate, his passports, his visas, and his college records, we must continue to recruit more and more Americans to insist that he do so.

To do that, it is not necessary to prove that he was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii... as his paternal grandmother, a Kenyan half-brother, and a Kenyan half-sister insist... or who his natural father may have been. The proof of Obama's failure to meet the "natural born citizen" standard is much simpler than that.

To convert a non-believer... one who insists that the Constitutional requirements must be met, but who believes that questions about Obama's citizenship status are nothing more than sour grapes... it is only necessary to establish the facts surrounding Obama's travel to Indonesia and Pakistan in the summer of 1981.

Although Obama fails to mention that trip in either of his memoirs... not in Dreams from My Father and not in The Audacity of Hope... he made a potentially fatal error when he mentioned the Pakistan trip during an April 6, 2008 speech in San Francisco... the same speech in which he referred to rural Pennsylvanians as "bitter" people who "cling to guns or religion..." In that speech, Obama explained in an offhand manner the value of that trip, vis-à-vis his knowledge of foreign affairs, saying, "I knew what Sunni and Shia was (sic) before I joined the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."

When questioned about that trip, Obama's campaign press secretary, Bill Burton, confirmed to the New York Times, and others, that Obama had visited Pakistan in 1981 on his return from Indonesia, traveling there with a Pakistani friend from Occidental College, Wahid Hamid. According to Burton, Obama stayed in Karachi with the family of another Pakistani friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo. Obama has never mentioned the Pakistan trip again.

So it is well established that Obama did travel to Indonesia and Pakistan in 1981. What is not established, and what is critically important, is what passport he used during that trip. There are only three possibilities: Obama could have traveled under a U.S. passport... a passport first issued when he and his mother moved from Hawaii to Indonesia in 1967; he could have traveled under an Indonesian passport, issued following his adoption by his Indonesian stepfather; and it is conceivable that, if he was, in fact, born in Kenya in 1961, he could still have been a British subject, traveling with a British passport. So which is it?

Unfortunately for Obama, in the present circumstance, Pakistan was under martial law in 1981 and certain undesirables... Christians, Jews, and Americans... were prohibited from entering the country. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list, making a U.S. passport no more valuable than an empty chewing gum wrapper at the Karachi Port of Entry.

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later? And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration? The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers.

It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A: Yes, by his own admission.
Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities. 1. He traveled with a U.S. passport, 2) He traveled with a British passport, or 3) He traveled with an Indonesian passport.
Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he was traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he was traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008. Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

Is he a "natural born" citizen, or isn't he? It seems pretty clear from the available evidence that he is not. If that proves to be the case he should minimize the damage to the country and follow the Nixon example; he should simply resign from office so that we can begin to clean up the mess he leaves behind.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

:?:
Last edited by LukeAir2008 on April 23rd, 2009, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

His grandmother said he was born in Kenya. She has no reason to lie. The Kenyan government silenced all of Barry Soetoro's living relatives with threat of death if they talked to the press.

Barry Soetoro has spent $millions to keep his brought and college records from being made public.

What does he have to hide that he has to hire lawyers to "protect" him and attack those who try to expose the records that should have been made public from the get-go?

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

:?:
Last edited by LukeAir2008 on April 23rd, 2009, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

For what it's worth, I agree with Luke that Obama is being kept strictly in line by the threat to expose his inellegibility to be president. The arrogance of it all is fascinating to me. We are truly in a dictatorship now.

joseph
captain of 100

Post by joseph »

ldsff wrote:Well Is He, or Isn't He?
Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states that, "No person except a natural born citizen... shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

That's pretty straightforward...
The Constitution also states that ONLY states may have a representative in Congress. But it looks like Congress is going to ignore the Constitution and allow WDC to have a representative. This is another piece of work by Orrin Hatch.

wordpur
captain of 100

Post by wordpur »

LukeAir2008 wrote:Yes why would his own grandmother lie? It's a no brainer. It's great for the PTB. They can destroy him at any time. He has to do exactly as they say - and he will!
AMEN!

He also has a murder lingering in his past, who may have been more than a "boyfriend" and coke buddy, who the "GANG" is holding over his immoral little head! U Tube it! Investigate, and see the vids!

I watched the "Clinton Chronicles,” many moons ago, (15 years) made by some MORE than truthful persons who KNEW the truth about the “murder for hire” / cocaine import / Iran contra / crew from Are-can-saw! And the sheepy think Mexico is corrupt! WOW! If they would only AWAKE UP and smell the corruption of the USURY of A, which makes most in Mexico look like choir boys compared to mr. “O” / DUH and the C oke I mport A gency steal headed by Nazi bu$h, and the towers demolition crew / child porn / slave traders / BCCI affair immoral morons. (and that is their “best at-tributes!”)

If the “masses” of “worthless eaters” only knew or even had “heart” enough to care!
EXAMPLES. . .
Obama Picks New Secretary of HHS, Baby-Killer Supporter Kathleen Sebelius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12kyFW2ONso

Obama The Baby Killer - Infanticide - Stop-Obama.Info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMNgcdef8ec

I'm willing to die to expose that Devil Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEbIPOHNBQ&NR=1

Mainstream Media Still Silent on Obama Gay Murder Scandal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO-teAXdBuA

Larry Sinclair on Jeff Rense: Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1mLByUt10

Ex-Gay Obama Had Homosexual Affair With Pastor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVEzb0edPE

And don't anyone need to tell me. . . it is to late to let the TRUTH REIGN!

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

birt_dees.jpg

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Barack Obama's attorneys took another step to destroy the Constitution of the United States this time in a California State Court. Those attorneys, working with liberal California State Attorney General Jerry Brown, convinced the Judge in that case, at a March 13, 2009, hearing to rule that only Members of Congress can challenge the qualifications of Mr. Obama to serve as President.

The Judge further ruled that a challenge can only be made on the 6th day of January following the meeting of the Presidential electors, at the session of Congress where the vote of the Electoral College is counted and the results announced. To use the Judge's words, this is "the exclusive means for challenges to the qualifications of President..."

Further, the Court blocked our subpoena for the college records of Mr, Obama!
USJF

wordpur
captain of 100

Post by wordpur »

pritchet1 wrote:

The Judge further ruled that a challenge can only be made on the 6th day of January following the meeting of the Presidential electors, at the session of Congress where the vote of the Electoral College is counted and the results announced. To use the Judge's words, this is "the exclusive means for challenges to the qualifications of President..."

Further, the Court blocked our subpoena for the college records of Mr, Obama!
http://www.usjf.net/modules.php?op=modl ... id=13]USJF
Yes and where was Ron Paul , Dennis K, and the other three who are one OUR side on that date?

I listened to three talk shows a week or so BEFORE that date to challange, but didn't SEE any of OUR troops, on the 6 of Jan.?

Were they "OUT TO LUNCH?"

Oh ya THE CRIME HAPPENED BEFORE the "electorial cottage" had JURISDICTION!

I happened when mr. "0" from Can-ya, filed a BOGUS and UNLAWFUL filing to RUN for the Office of President.

But what does a DISHONEST judge know about DUH LAW?

He couldn't read the STATUTES thru the "Federal Reserve Debt Notes" he was counting for his "judgment" to be paid OFF!

Yes the CRIME happened BEFORE the so-called "election!"

It is a "shame" that there are NO "FEDERAL MARSHALS!" Or REAL Texas Rangers who would arrest the ALIEN, for impersonating a human er ah a PRESIDENT!

Riding Biden would just pardon his "buddy" as fill in President and BRAKE another FEDERAL LAW at the same time!

It is just TO LATE for "paddy cake!"

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

"A traditional writ of mandate can only issue if the respondent has a clear, present, and usually ministerial duty and the petitioner has a clear, present, and beneficial interest in the performance of that duty. … Code of Civil Procedure section 1085 provides that a writ of mandate will lie 'to compel the performance of an act which the law specially enjoins, as a duty resulting from office, trust or station, or to compel the admission of a party to the use and enjoyment of a right or office to which the party is entitled," the judge wrote.

"Petitioners have not identified any authority requiring the Secretary of State to make an inquiry into or demand detailed proof of citizenship from Presidential candidates. Elections Code section 6901 requires the Secretary of State to provide local elections officials with a certified list of the names and party affiliations of candidates nominated by their respective parties to appear on the November 4, 2008 Presidential General Election ballot. Elections Code section 15505 requires the Secretary of State to certify to the Governor the names of the electors receiving the highest number of votes," he wrote.

But there's simply no "clear or present ministerial duty" to require eligibility documentation from presidential candidates.

"Such a duty is not imposed by of Elections Code section 12172.5 which provides that the secretary of state 'shall see that state election laws are enforced,'" he wrote.

The judge also threw out a subpoena issued to Occidental College to provide copies of Obama's records of attendance there.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Keyes has been critical of judges' refusal to listen to evidence in the disputes.

"In the final analysis if the courts refuse to respect the Constitution, they are not the judges of their own action. The people must ultimately decide. Which is why I and others will use every outlet to inform them of the injustice being done not just to individuals but to the sovereign people as a whole," Keyes said.

In a commentary on the dispute, Keyes wrote that the suggestion of sanctions against those who bring up the questions, already raised as an issue by Obama's lawyers in his case, "confirms Obama's ruthless determination to destroy anyone who continues to seek the information the Constitution requires.

"Why should they demand penalties against citizens who are simply seeking the enforcement of the Supreme Law of the Land? It is simply because their persistence runs contrary to the will of a supposedly popular demagogue? This smacks of tyrannical arrogance. That Obama thus signals his intent to bring financial ruin on those who won't accept his cover-up of the circumstances of his birth is a tactical escalation," Keyes said.

"As one of the targets of this escalation, I need no more convincing proof of the ruthless disposition so far successfully masked by his empty rhetoric of hope and change. Obviously he means to offer hope only to those willing to surrender their most basic rights. To any who insist on questioning his actions, he offers the drastic change of ruin and destruction. So be it. We shall be among those who learn firsthand the meaning of the sacrifices made by the Founders of our free republic, as they pledged and gave up their lives, their fortunes and the world's esteem," Keyes said.
Judge throws out complaint brought on behalf of Keyes

A California attorney whose emergency submission to the U.S. Supreme Court on President Obama's eligibility was turned back without a hearing or comment now is submitting a motion for re-hearing, alleging some of her documentation may have been withheld from the justices by a court clerk.

The motion for reconsideration alleges a court clerk "of his own volition and on his own authority refused to file of record, docket, and forward to the Chief Justice and Associate Justices petitioners' supplemental brief presented on January 15, 2009."

Orly Taitz, who is working on the case Lightfoot vs. Bowen through her foundation, Defend Our Freedoms, told WND that she started checking back through her paperwork after asking Justice Antonin Scalia this week about the case.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 325,000 others and sign up now!

His response was that a petitioner needed four affirmative votes among the nine justices for a hearing to be held. Taitz interpreted to mean that among the four justices generally considered conservative, at least one had been voting against hearing the Obama eligibility issue.

The issue of Obama's eligibility has been raised before the Supreme Court at least four times already but has yet to be given a hearing. Cases have been brought by Taitz, Philip Berg, Cort Wrotnowski and Leo Donofrio.

While the requests have been heard "in conference" by the justices, no hearings have resulted on the evidence. WND previously has reported that cases brought to individual justices on an emergency basis can be discussed in such conferences, but they need the affirmative vote from four justices before a hearing on the merits can be scheduled.

The Supreme Court today is considered to have mainly a 4-4 conservative-liberal split, with one swing vote on most issues. On the conservative side generally are Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Samuel Alito, Scalia and Justice Clarence Thomas. Justice Anthony Kennedy often is the swing vote. The liberal side frequently includes Justices Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, David Souter and John Paul Stevens.

Taitz explained in the motion that she submitted a brief Jan. 15 that reflected new developments in the case. She noted such filings "are allowed, when there is a new law or changed circumstance in the case."

The change was the approval by Congress of the Electoral College vote in the presidential race.

However, the clerk "refused to file this brief in the docket, stating that he will send it back with [an] explanation," the motion states. "Nothing was sent back and no explanation [was] provided."

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Taitz' latest challenge to Obama's eligibility is a Quo Warranto case submitted to the U.S. attorney general, a legal standard that essentially allows citizens to demand on what grounds someone in authority exercises that power.

She has 10 state representatives and about 130 members of the U.S. military signed on as plaintiffs in the action.

But now Taitz is raising concerns about manipulation of her case at the Supreme Court. She asserts docketing information about her case "was erased from the docket of the Supreme Court on January 21st, one day after the inauguration and two days before [the case was to be heard]."

"Only after numerous phone calls from outraged citizens, members of the media and state representatives, the case was re-entered on the docket … shortly before the hearing. … No explanation was provided by the Supreme Court to this occurrence."

She noted the same clerk told another attorney it was a computer malfunction, but it affected none of the other cases on the docket.

Taitz also renewed her questions about a closed door meeting between Obama, the subject of the pending case, and eight of the nine justices, before the hearing on the case.

Taitz said when Scalia told her to get the four votes needed for the case to have it heard, he also reflected an absence of knowledge about some of the issues she would have expected him to know about.

"He had no knowledge about any cases brought in front of the Supreme Court that challenged Obama's eligibility for president," Taitz wrote.

"The only reasonable explanation is that the clerks of the court did not provide the case to the justices at all or summarized them in a light that is unfavorable to the petitioners, which is prejudicial to the plaintiffs," Taitz said.

She said when she was talking to Scalia, she specifically mentioned other cases on the same subject, brought by Berg, Wrotnowski and Donofrio.

"He had a bewildered look on his face, he kept saying – 'I don't know, I don't remember, I don't know, I don't remember,'" she said "Scalia seems to be one of the most decent judges on this court. I think he was telling the truth. Could it be that the cases were handled by … clerks?"

Because of the indications of "sabotage" inside the court, she said she would try to hand-deliver the petition to Chief Justice John Roberts today when he speaks at the University of Idaho at Moscow.

The petition also will be posted on her DefendOurFreedoms.us site, she said, and it is being mailed to other justices on the court.
Did Supreme Court clerk torpedo eligibility cases?

Answer: No doubt in my mind about this one.