Muslims taking over America?

Discuss political news items / current events.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Muslims taking over America?

Post by freedomforall »

Americans FIGHT BACK After ‘Muslim Police Force’ Tries To Take Over Their U S Town
BOOM: Spoiled Muslim Brats Talk Back to Teachers, State Immediately Makes Them Regret It
Muslims Tell Employer to BOW DOWN to Islam, Company Has 3 Word Response
Badass Sheriff Just Gave 3 3 Million Muslims WORST News Of Their Lives With What He Did 3 Days After
Texans Run Muslims Out Of Town And Governor And Officials Mad
Supreme Court Just Gave Muslims MASSIVE Smackdown They’ve Had Coming For YEARS – Outrage Immediately
Caution: disturbing
SHARIA LAW Has Completely Taken Over Dearborn, Michigan
Muslims Establishing No-Go Zones in America
Second doctor charged in female genital mutilation case

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Muslims taking over America?

Post by Elizabeth »

:(

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

They have taken over Europe, they have a birth rate that will allow them to populate wherever they are. We cannot let them take root in America, some are good people, so sad.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It is my understanding and belief that the globalists have engineered this mass migration of Muslims into America to help advance global governance and the "new world order", and not to Islamize or Moslemize America. We are obligated to be nice, kind, civil, loving, helpful, etc. toward them. The only recourse I can think of that we have is to ask/demand that our representatives in Congress put a stop to this migration.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

lundbaek wrote: It is my understanding and belief that the globalists have engineered this mass migration of Muslims into America to help advance global governance and the "new world order", and not to Islamize or Moslemize America. We are obligated to be nice, kind, civil, loving, helpful, etc. toward them. The only recourse I can think of that we have is to ask/demand that our representatives in Congress put a stop to this migration.
And in response to the lack of Redress of Grievance as you suggest, the only rational course of action would be the exercise proscribed by the of the Declaration of Independence, in which we abolish our destructive form of governance, and institute new Government.

Sharia law does not seem to be likely to effect my safety or happiness, and me thinks that law which is constitutional should be enforced; No Executive Order required.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Toto wrote: June 8th, 2017, 9:06 pm
lundbaek wrote: It is my understanding and belief that the globalists have engineered this mass migration of Muslims into America to help advance global governance and the "new world order", and not to Islamize or Moslemize America. We are obligated to be nice, kind, civil, loving, helpful, etc. toward them. The only recourse I can think of that we have is to ask/demand that our representatives in Congress put a stop to this migration.
And in response to the lack of Redress of Grievance as you suggest, ask the Bundy's about redress of grievances and how wonderful it is to try to enforce it. the only rational course of action would be the exercise proscribed by the of the Declaration of Independence, in which we abolish our destructive form of governance, and institute new Government.

Sharia law does not seem to be likely to effect my safety or happiness, and me thinks that law which is constitutional should be enforced; No Executive Order required.
Americans have never done their duty prescribed in the DOI. I don't know the exact percentage but it takes one heck of a lot of people to vote on kicking out corrupt government folks and instituting much better politicians...but where the heck can they be found anyway.
Having listened to Trey Gowdy a lot, I think he would make a fabulous POTUS or VP. I also think Ben Carson would be good for either position as well.
As for the DOI, I think it is used as a source of toilet paper. No one of any importance in high places ever mentions it.
A while back many states threatened secession but backed away. Who got to them, or what changed their position?
How many know that the first hundred miles inland from any one US border is a no Constitution zone?

Boy, the Muslims would love this, huh?