U.S. Attacks Syria

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

U.S. Attacks Syria

Post by Joel »

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Re: U.S. Attacks Syria

Post by Separatist »

Trump is the only one allowed to kill innocent civilians. He's been doing it for weeks. When someone steps on his toes, it's go time.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

U.S. opens new military front in Syria, launching cruise missiles against Assad's forces

The Pentagon launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base late Thursday in retaliation for a gruesome poison gas attack this week that U.S. officials said was carried out by President Bashar Assad’s forces.

Trump authorized the attack after he was briefed by Defense Secretary James N. Mattis in Palm Beach, Fla., where the president is hosting visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Two Navy destroyers patrolling in the eastern Mediterranean Sea fired lethal salvos of Tomahawk cruise missiles into eastern Syria from hundreds of miles offshore, well out of range of Syrian air defenses, according to U.S. officials.

The target was Shayrat airfield, with two runways in western Syria that were used by Assad's warplanes to launch a chemical attack Tuesday against civilians in the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikoun, the officials said.

Targets included aircraft, fuel and weapons depots, and command and control facilities in Assad's stronghold, officials said. Pentagon officials said they were assessing the results of the strikes, adding that there were no plans for additional strikes Thursday.

The attack marks the first time the U.S. has deliberately targeted Assad's military in Syria's multi-sided civil war, now in its seventh year. Until now, the U.S. has focused only on targeting Islamic State militants.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Trump sends his Zionist son-in-law to neighboring Iraq before the attack. Is this what you brainless Trumpsters voted for?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hasn't Russia been backing Assad? This could be bad.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Hillary Clinton Called For Attack on Syrian Airfields Hours Before Attack on Syrian Airfield

see video here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/hillary-cl ... 5867203736

Nice going Don.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Marco Rubio tweet:

"Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished" Proverbs 11:21 #SyriaChemicalAttack

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

McCAIN & GRAHAM ON MILITARY STRIKES IN SYRIA
https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/in ... 1AA3580F0A
Washington, D.C. ­– U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) released the following statement on tonight’s military strikes in Syria:

“We salute the skill and professionalism of the U.S. Armed Forces who carried out tonight’s strikes in Syria. Acting on the orders of their commander-in-chief, they have sent an important message the United States will no longer stand idly by as Assad, aided and abetted by Putin’s Russia, slaughters innocent Syrians with chemical weapons and barrel bombs.

“Unlike the previous administration, President Trump confronted a pivotal moment in Syria and took action. For that, he deserves the support of the American people. Building on tonight’s credible first step, we must finally learn the lessons of history and ensure that tactical success leads to strategic progress. That means following through with a new, comprehensive strategy in coordination with our allies and partners to end the conflict in Syria. The first measure in such a strategy must be to take Assad’s air force—which is responsible not just for the latest chemical weapons attack, but countless atrocities against the Syrian people—completely out of the fight. We must also bolster support for the vetted Syrian opposition and establish safe zones to address the ongoing humanitarian crisis. As we do, we can and must continue the campaign to achieve ISIS’s lasting defeat.”

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Separatist wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm Hillary Clinton Called For Attack on Syrian Airfields Hours Before Attack on Syrian Airfield

see video here:

Nice going Don.
"They're good people, and she's been through a lot." Sincerely, Don the Marmalade Traitor

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

U.S. Attacks Syria
Meanwhile, the Church is promoting the Prince of Peace. https://www.mormon.org/?cid=HP_SU_2-4-2 ... _xLIDyL1-C_

More than 2,000 years after Isaiah called Him the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ is still our key to peace. This year, in the week leading up to Easter, focus on one of the eight principles below to honor Him and find His peace in your life.

More attacks, or peace. More attacks, or peace. Whatcha gonna do, Mr. Marmalade? Tough choice, we know, but you better choose wisely.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 8:39 pm Trump sends his Zionist son-in-law to neighboring Iraq before the attack. Is this what you brainless Trumpsters voted for?
Come on Silver, don't be so harsh. I voted Trump because the alternative was NOT a choice. (yeah maybe I could have voted someone else but not enough info at the time stopped me) I'm not brainless and I don't agree with everything Trump is doing so far. It is what it is. You can tear Trump apart all you want but don't accuse those of us who voted for him as being stupid or brainless. (Hindsight is everything)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote: April 6th, 2017, 10:34 pm
Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 8:39 pm Trump sends his Zionist son-in-law to neighboring Iraq before the attack. Is this what you brainless Trumpsters voted for?
Come on Silver, don't be so harsh. I voted Trump because the alternative was NOT a choice. (yeah maybe I could have voted someone else but not enough info at the time stopped me) I'm not brainless and I don't agree with everything Trump is doing so far. It is what it is. You can tear Trump apart all you want but don't accuse those of us who voted for him as being stupid or brainless. (Hindsight is everything)
There are settings options on this forum that will hide my posts from you. I have been against Trump since way before the election so it is not hindsight that I am employing now. If you were to meet me in real life you would quickly realize that there is nothing special about me. I just applied myself a little and determined that Trump was a bad choice. Anyone else here could have done the same.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Lol yeah, I think most of us expected this to happen.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Separatist wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm Hillary Clinton Called For Attack on Syrian Airfields Hours Before Attack on Syrian Airfield

see video here:

Nice going Don.
"They're good people, and she's been through a lot." Sincerely, Don the Marmalade Traitor

I like how he said we cant allow this stuff to happen to Gods children. Meanwhile ISIS has raped, murdered, and enslaved thousands more of men, women and children. Can't say I did not see this coming lol, I think regardless of our president something like this was bound to unfold.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

The Illuminati (through Obama, the CIA, the Mossad and the Israeli army) did EVERYTHING they could possibly think of to get the United States militarily involved in Syria.

On the verge of a peace treaty, that would end the Syrian conflict, they trigger a false-flag operation – to blame Bashir al-Assad.
And the man who can't let a TWEET go by without an over-emotional ranting response shoots a barrage of Tomahawk missiles – to do what the Obama Administration and the Israelis could NOT do for the last 4 years...

Get the United States involved in Syria, to trigger WWIII, and to fulfill the 17th chapter of Isaiah – which will then COMPLETELY remove God's divine protection over this land, 'the fortress of Ephraim', which follows after the promise made to Lehi over this land. (So long as the people in this land are righteous):

(Isaiah 17:1-5)

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

(2 Nephi 1:5-12)

5 But, said he, notwithstanding our afflictions, we have obtained a land of promise, a land which is choice above all other lands; a land which the Lord God hath covenanted with me should be a land for the inheritance of my seed. Yea, the Lord hath covenanted this land unto me, and to my children forever, and also all those who should be led out of other countries by the hand of the Lord.

6 Wherefore, I, Lehi, prophesy according to the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord.

7 Wherefore, this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever.

8 And behold, it is wisdom that this land should be kept as yet from the knowledge of other nations; for behold, many nations would overrun the land, that there would be no place for an inheritance.

9 Wherefore, I, Lehi, have obtained a promise, that inasmuch as those whom the Lord God shall bring out of the land of Jerusalem shall keep his commandments, they shall prosper upon the face of this land; and they shall be kept from all other nations, that they may possess this land unto themselves. And if it so be that they shall keep his commandments they shall be blessed upon the face of this land, and there shall be none to molest them, nor to take away the land of their inheritance; and they shall dwell safely forever.

10 But behold, when the time cometh that they shall dwindle in unbelief, after they have received so great blessings from the hand of the Lord--having a knowledge of the creation of the earth, and all men, knowing the great and marvelous works of the Lord from the creation of the world; having power given them to do all things by faith; having all the commandments from the beginning, and having been brought by his infinite goodness into this precious land of promise--behold, I say, if the day shall come that they will reject the Holy One of Israel, the true Messiah, their Redeemer and their God, behold, the judgments of him that is just shall rest upon them.

11 Yea, he will bring other nations unto them, and he will give unto them power, and he will take away from them the lands of their possessions, and he will cause them to be scattered and smitten.

12 Yea, as one generation passeth to another there shall be bloodsheds, and great visitations among them; wherefore, my sons, I would that ye would remember; yea, I would that ye would hearken unto my words.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

As much as I believe fighting and war are not the solution to the worlds problems, Trump needed a response and what better than to show America is still strong by attacking on the same day the Chinese President comes for dinner. I think it was a very bold move. I like how in his press conference speech he said: "No child of God should suffer such horror." Don't think Obama or Hillary would have said that.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sunain wrote: April 7th, 2017, 4:58 am As much as I believe fighting and war are not the solution to the worlds problems, Trump needed a response and what better than to show America is still strong by attacking on the same day the Chinese President comes for dinner. I think it was a very bold move. I like how in his press conference speech he said: "No child of God should suffer such horror." Don't think Obama or Hillary would have said that.
His use of the name of deity reminds me of:

Exodus 20:
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

and

Matthew 7:
21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Nothing new about invoking religious speak to justify acts like these

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Spokesperson for the Russian Ministry of Defence, Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, holds a briefing from Moscow, on Friday, April 7, following the US strike on a Syrian military airfield in Homs, earlier on Friday.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Silver wrote: April 7th, 2017, 5:04 am
Sunain wrote: April 7th, 2017, 4:58 am As much as I believe fighting and war are not the solution to the worlds problems, Trump needed a response and what better than to show America is still strong by attacking on the same day the Chinese President comes for dinner. I think it was a very bold move. I like how in his press conference speech he said: "No child of God should suffer such horror." Don't think Obama or Hillary would have said that.
His use of the name of deity reminds me of:

Exodus 20:
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

and

Matthew 7:
21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
I didn't think he said God in that manner. Wasn't vulgar or meant to be offensive. The way he said it actually reminded me of the Primary song, I am a Child of God. "I am a child of God, And he has sent me here". He was actually highlighting that not all the children of the world have a good earthly home but thankfully those children that died in that chemical attack, Celestial glory shall be theirs despite their suffering here on Earth.

I'm just glad the President of the United States still acknowledges there is a God.
Last edited by Sunain on April 7th, 2017, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.