I have regrets about supporting Trump

Discuss political news items / current events.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

I have regrets about supporting Trump

Post by markharr »

I regret that I didn't support him in 2012.

Wall: getting built
AG: Sessions confirmed today
Department of education: Bill submitted today to disband it and distribute it's budget to the states where it will be used to build schools and hire teachers
Tax Cuts: In the works

Different
captain of 100

Re: I have regrets about supporting Trump

Post by Different »

Yeah so far so good

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

He didn't run in 2012.

It's really important that Nordstrom and others support Ivanker. We certainly want our President involved in that, the important stuff. Maybe we could build walls around Nordstrom...

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

rewcox wrote:He didn't run in 2012.

It's really important that Nordstrom and others support Ivanker. We certainly want our President involved in that, the important stuff. Maybe we could build walls around Nordstrom...
He was in the primary but dropped out didn't he?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If the left was smart they would be doing everything they could to gain favor with Ivanka. The most liberal member of Trump's inner circle and someone would could advocate for their agenda.

IF they were smart.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:

If the left was smart they would be doing everything they could to gain favor with Ivanka. The most liberal member of Trump's inner circle and someone would could advocate for their agenda.

IF they were smart.
The left isn't smart. Trump decided not to run in 2012, I don't think he could have beat Obama.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

markharr wrote:

IF they were smart.
Yeah true but Liberals for the most part act like they have a mental disorder

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Different wrote:
markharr wrote:

IF they were smart.
As opposed to Trump?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

markharr wrote:I regret that I didn't support him in 2012.

Wall: getting built
AG: Sessions confirmed today
Department of education: Bill submitted today to disband it and distribute it's budget to the states where it will be used to build schools and hire teachers
Tax Cuts: In the works
I was shocked at first! Hahaha
Trump is doing amazing things, happy you are still on board.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

rewcox wrote:
Different wrote:
markharr wrote:

IF they were smart.
As opposed to Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ3GPIrQVM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;