Inauguration

Discuss political news items / current events.
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Inauguration

Post by OCDMOM »

I couldn't sleep last night so I watched TV. On TMZ , ( which I hate) they commented on Ivanka and husband going to activities on the Jewish Sabbath. Then they showed Alec Baldwin saying Trump has no humanity, he just wants money. Then they said Mayor De Blazio said it's ok to just not do what Trump wants them to do. You know I'm not buying any of their trash, but young kids are listening.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Inauguration

Post by David13 »

That's the bad thing about a totally corrupt and dishonest media. A media with an agenda. There are so many stupid people out there that just go along with whatever they see and hear on tv. And it only makes it so much worse when there are dishonest and corrupt politicians who feed the evil fire.
These are the latter days.
dc

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Inauguration

Post by eddie »

David13 wrote:That's the bad thing about a totally corrupt and dishonest media. A media with an agenda. There are so many stupid people out there that just go along with whatever they see and hear on tv. And it only makes it so much worse when there are dishonest and corrupt politicians who feed the evil fire.
These are the latter days.
dc
It is distressing that the media lies to control the opinions of people, it is evil!