Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 ceremony

Discuss political news items / current events.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 ceremony

Post by Original_Intent »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1764586/h ... l-episode/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 ceremony

Post by David13 »

Fits right in with what I have been thinking.
That she is not going to make it to the election.
dc

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

:-\https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StyKyAFOGLY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can see her almost collapse 3 times.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

I'm seriously getting concerned for her. All those people around her and all they try to do is hide her weakness. She needs an advocate. =(

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Yikes!
She is being propped up by three or more people, and still slumps almost to the ground as she gets into the van. This is not simply getting "overheated" as the mainstream press is trying to report.

commonwealth
captain of 100

Post by commonwealth »

You know - I was at church and checked the news feed on my phone. For a second this story was there, and then it was quickly removed. News outlets trying to bury the story.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

No, she didn't collapse!!! :(

She slipped a few times, darn wax...

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

What goes around comes around. Satan does not support his followers.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I just watched the video from a different angle , on Zero Hedge and it really looks like a seizure.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

OCDMOM wrote:I just watched the video from a different angle , on Zero Hedge and it really looks like a seizure.
I agree. As she steps away from the pillar she has been leaning on, she shakes, and it absolutely looks like a seizure. For someone who has access to any doctor, and any medication that exists, she is not covering her illness well at all.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

This is sad! This woman is clearly ill and is being exploited for her name recognition so others can profit from her election to office. Where's Bill! If she ever needed him, and I say if, she needs him now to end this farce!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

David13 wrote:Fits right in with what I have been thinking.
That she is not going to make it to the election.
I love wishful thinking, too. I know that Alma says satan doth speedily drag his servants down to hell, but not when he has one in such a position.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Notice how the Secret Service pulls in tight at the end to cover her from gunfire. How heroic. Gunfire? I didn't mean gunfire. I meant from the video recordings. Such transparency. Such trust. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. This is the better angle. CNN is saying she stumbled as she gets into the van. All righty then.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Weekend at Bernie's.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Gadiantons seriously mulling plan B. False flag to prevent upcoming election? They won't let Trump anywhere near the W.H. alive.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

shadow wrote:Weekend at Bernie's.
:ymdevil:
Attachments
uDzdM6E.jpg
uDzdM6E.jpg (78.3 KiB) Viewed 1610 times

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Matchmaker wrote:This is sad! This woman is clearly ill and is being exploited for her name recognition so others can profit from her election to office. Where's Bill! If she ever needed him, and I say if, she needs him now to end this farce!
I bet Bill and Hillary want the presidency far more than those who are supposedly trying to exploit her. She wants to exploit others so she can profit.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hillary taken out after the debates and Biden put in. No, that's not a prediction or a prophecy.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

shadow wrote:Weekend at Bernie's.

To me it seems logical that Bernie would succeed her, if she drops out of the election due to health . . . not Kaine.

That could be a whole different ball park for Trump to navigate in the coming elections (if we even ever get to that point).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Matchmaker wrote:This is sad! This woman is clearly ill and is being exploited for her name recognition so others can profit from her election to office. Where's Bill! If she ever needed him, and I say if, she needs him now to end this farce!
Here is BIll:
Bill Looking very ill.png
Bill Looking very ill.png (384.94 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Doesn't look like he is well enough to proffer much help to his wife. I thinks he's spent too much time on Pedophile Island.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

Since the MSM can't hide this latest fainting episode they are spinning the whole thing as just a simple bout of pneumonia. Nothing to worry about here. Move along... 8-|

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Todd wrote:Since the MSM can't hide this latest fainting episode they are spinning the whole thing as just a simple bout of pneumonia. Nothing to worry about here. Move along... 8-|
If she has Pneumonia why is she exposing the public?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:Gadiantons seriously mulling plan B. False flag to prevent upcoming election? They won't let Trump anywhere near the W.H. alive.
Here's the important question: who's Trump's VP? So, why not let him in? He dies, his VP becomes president (like Reagan and Bush, kinda).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

OCDMOM wrote: . . . . If she has Pneumonia why is she exposing the public?
That was funny. VERY good question, but probably the least of her worries.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JohnnyL wrote:
InfoWarrior82 wrote:Gadiantons seriously mulling plan B. False flag to prevent upcoming election? They won't let Trump anywhere near the W.H. alive.
Here's the important question: who's Trump's VP? So, why not let him in? He dies, his VP becomes president (like Reagan and Bush, kinda).
I don't see much of an equivalence between Pence and GHW Bush. If this were to happen, though, my guess is that Pence wouldn't be behind it. But to exclude GHW Bush from culpability in Reagan's shooting is a real stretch, IMHO. I'm much more impressed w/Pence than I cud ever muster for GHW.

After all, wasn't it a son (John Hinckley, Jr.) of a good friend of one of the GHW Bush's sons who did the Reagan shooting?