The Standoff in Oregon and Killing of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum

Discuss political news items / current events.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: The Standoff in Oregon and Killing of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum

Post by freedomforall »

buffalo_girl wrote:
Jason wrote:
An armed militant who was part of the security team during the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation was in custody Thursday in Grant County on weapons charges after threatening to shoot federal law enforcement officers, according to Grant County District Attorney Jim Carpenter. Scott A. Willingham, 49, was arrested Wednesday in the small town of Mount Vernon on allegations of unlawful use of a weapon, a felony, and second-degree disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Sounds like that 'screwy' couple who were turned away by Oath Keepers at the Bundy Ranch a couple of years ago, and subsequently went on a shooting rampage.

http://illuminatimindcontrol.com/las-ve ... an-agenda/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Although 400 Grant County ranchers/farmers were meeting with the Bundy group January 26 to discuss BLM matters impacting their county., Sheriff Palmer is being discredited for having anything to do with the 'militia'. From what I understand, Sheriff Palmer never met with the 'militia' group in Harney County. Nevertheless, the Big Boys are after him for being a Constitutional Sheriff who put the community at risk by his association with them.

Will Grigg had some perspective on Malheur County District Attorney Dan Norris who made the determination that Finicum's death was 'justified'. Grigg has written a couple of essays previously about corruption in the justice system in these same remote Oregon counties bordering Idaho who were appointed to determine what happened January 26. It's always good to enlist those who have might be willing to fudge in order to stave off embarrassing questions.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Malheur County DA Dan Norris, chosen as special prosecutor to investigate the Finicum killing, unlawfully diverted tens of thousands of dollars in cash that had been seized by the Malheur County Sheriff’s Office from William Esbensen, the former owner of a medical marijuana co-op called the 45th Parallel in Ontario, Oregon. In 2014, Esbensen was prosecuted, and convicted, under an expired state anti-marijuana statute that was dead letter law even then.

During an April 10, 2013 County Commission meeting, according to the County Court minutes, “Mr. Norris suggested that a portion of the forfeiture funds in the task force budget could be used to assist” in paying for the services of an outside prosecutor – from Deschutes County, as it happens – named Mike Dugan.
So the plot thickens. Figures. Sounds like there are rats in the candy jar. Thanks for the link.
Maybe there is hope for Finicum gaining payback from the grave. Lawlessness at all levels will be brought to light at some point and dealt with properly whether by man or God, but it will be dealt with. God has a special place for evil people, and the blood of saints and other good people will cry mightily to him until he has to sweep evil from off the land.

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

There were rumors among militia groups that BLM and Forest Service or DNR trucks were fair game targets at random. Although, Utah Representative Chaffetz wants the pricks de-armed.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... gents.html

SALT LAKE CITY — Law enforcement agents with the Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Forest Service are too "Rambo" to Rep. Jason Chaffetz's liking, so he wants to take away their guns and authority.

"These agents are more Rambo and less Andy Griffith than I would like," he told the Deseret News Tuesday.

Chafftez, R-Utah, said he plans to introduce a bill next week to strip those two agencies of their law enforcement authority and instead set up a system of block grants to states with a lot of federal lands within their borders to augment local law enforcement response.

"Let's not kid ourselves. The blood pressure is running high, especially in southern Utah, and I don't want anyone to get killed," Chaffetz said, adding his bill has the endorsement of his Utah colleagues in the House.

Chaffetz said he also wants to issue subpoenas to the "out of control" federal agencies to learn why they want to purchase submachine guns. He said he has had repeated meetings and sent letters to the BLM's national director, Neil Kornze, with no satisfactory response to his questions.

"I want to know what kind of arsenal they have. I'm met with blank stares," he said. "They're wholly unresponsive. They don't feel compelled to answer our letters."

He said the BLM abruptly canceled its contracts with local county sheriff's offices in Utah and relationships have diminished in a significant way. He met with local sheriffs Tuesday to discuss his proposal, with a couple of the men predicting that the congressman's legislation will receive support.

"I think it will have some support among sheriffs and probably widespread support among rural sheriffs," said Kane County Sheriff Tracy Glover.

Glover said he enjoys productive relationships with federal law enforcement, but agents' duplication of local sheriff's deputy duties has been a long-standing concern.

Chaffetz said generally there has been a continued decrease in the level of cooperation from federal agents.

"The BLM is refusing to do any business in Utah," he said, referencing canceled contracts. Yet if someone is lost or injured in a national forest or BLM-managed land, it is local deputies who respond and spend the resources, he said.

Chaffetz said it makes more sense to have elected county sheriffs with public accountability in charge of law enforcement functions in their own geographic areas.

"If it is really serious, you're going to call the FBI anyway," he said.

Glover said his county is 4,000 square miles and his agency has a lot less turnover than federal counterparts.

"Lastly, I think we are closest to the people. We're the elected officials. We get the reports, we get the phone calls, we get the communication from our local residents," he said.

Garfield County Sheriff Danny Perkins added there have been instances of federal law enforcement activity that have unfolded in his county unbeknownst to his deputies.

"We have had situations in my county where we have not been contacted and we should have been, and as a result, there were other crimes that were not taken care of when we had deputies in the area," he said. "It is not like we don't patrol these areas. It's not like we are not there. And when crimes are not addressed, that is bothersome to me."

The increasing militarization of certain federal agencies has caused political angst and rural pushback in Utah and other parts of the West, especially as public lands issues have become more heated.

In 2014, Rep. Chris Stewart, R-Utah, announced efforts to defund law enforcement functions of agencies that include the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Education.

Stewart said the armed teams of federal agencies are doing more harm than good and are unnecessary.

Both Chaffetz and Stewart say potentially volatile situations that merit law enforcement response are best left to the area's local sheriff's offices or police who are familiar with the topography and residents. If tensions continue to escalate — such as the armed ranchers' occupation of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon earlier this year — the FBI should be called in.

Perkins added that his office has cooperative relationships with other federal agencies, such as the Drug Enforcement Administration.

"I have our local DEA agents on speed dial and they are there to help us and respect us," he said. "But it makes more sense to have local law enforcement in a county under the directive of the sheriff."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/valerie-jarrett ... -finnicum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com.
Tim Brown:
"Digging further into the murder of LaVoy Finicum, the ambush of the protestors from the Oregon refuge, and their subsequent arrest, more disturbing information is being revealed. On Thursday’s Northwest Liberty News radio show, Jim White and I uncovered a bombshell from documents I obtained indicating that the entire operation of January 26, 2016 came from not only Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s office, but also the White House. Because of the language that was used in the documents by the officers, we speculated along with Red Smith of ShastaLantern.com and Paul Preston of Agenda21radio.com that the White House orchestrated the entire operation. And, when it came to calling the shots, it wasn’t Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, but rather Valerie Jarrett.
First, there are over 600 emails and texts indicating the Governor’s involvement and knowledge of everything going on in Oregon during the protests at the Malheur Refuge, including some that she directly sent. Second, due to newly released documents, at least one Oregon State Trooper specifically acknowledged that the county where the protesters were going on the day of LaVoy Finicum’s murder was a well-known “UN free zone.” The officer made the statement as though it was common knowledge, so does that mean that Harney County is not a “UN free zone”?
In the deposition of another officer, he acknowledged that the authorization for the operation that led to the murder of LaVoy Finicum came from the “highest levels of national command authority.”
National command authority in the united States applies to the President and the Secretary of Defense. Smith said he has only heard “national command authority” used in military terms. (Keep in mind, Obama has given the U.S. Military propaganda material about Americans like the protesters who gathered at the Bundy Ranch in 2014 and who protested the unconstitutional land grab of the District of Columbia government and the Bureau of Land Management.
Why was a command coming from the White House over a small protest in Oregon?
It’s been argued that Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett has been Obama’s closest adviser, she was the one who talked Obama out of the alleged Osama bin Laden hit, and later gave the ‘stand down’ order in Benghazi. Could she be the one who issued the order in Oregon?
If the officer’s deposition was not enough, among the emails that came from Governor Brown’s office, she also made reference her own discussions with “national command authority.” Guess who that turned out to be?None other than Valerie Jarrett."

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"What would God have patriots do at this point?" A very timely question posed by Freedomforall. A good subject fot a new topic.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Start a thread! "What would God have patriots do at this point?"

Depending on individual States, I'll bet there will be a lot of variance in answers.

North Dakota turns itself wrong-side out to appease the Big Boys in the federal government as well as in the multinational corporations. I feel absolutely vulnerable when voicing an opinion contrary to the lick spittle maind-set. I heard our ND State representatives laughing together about "Chicago Politics" at a meeting called to address The Corps of Engineers farm & ranch water/grazing grievances. They proved to provide NO representation or advocacy for our concerns.

I asked these two what their position was on Agenda-21. They simultaneously retreated to the 'snack table'. Never got an answer or an opinion.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

I just finished reading the autopsy report. It says there were three wounds (none were in Lavoy's face). That means, 6 holes, taking into account both entry holes and exit holes (none of the bullets were in his body; all had exited).
freedomforall wrote:The autopsy proves there were nine holes in Lavoy's body.
freedomforall wrote:I've never read an autopsy report before, so it is vague in my mind as to just how many bullets actually entered Finicum. Front and back, upward and downward doesn't help any. If Lavoy was shot 3, 4, 5, or 9 times why doesn't the report just say so? Some of the holes could comprise entry wounds and exit wounds.
Here it is, written in a more normal language, in case anyone is interested in what it is saying.
Wound one- Left Shoulder
A- not sure what range the gun was shot from
B- The bullet went in at the back left and went toward the front right. It went through the shoulder muscle.
C- The bullet exited the front left shoulder

(This wound or the one below could have been the wound(s) he could have been reaching for, instead of a gun, if he was reaching for a wound. Wound three was probably the last shot, and I am sure that was the one that dropped and killed him. And, since no gun is listed in his personal effects, I'm not sure how he could have been attempting to draw a gun.)

Wound two - Left upper back and chest.
A- not sure what range the gun was shot from.
B- The bullet went in from the back. It went toward the front, and slightly downward. It went through the back left 3rd rib, the upper lobe of the left lung, and through the front left 4th rib.
C- The exit was above the left nipple.

Wound three - Right lower back, abdomen, and chest.
B- The bullet went in from the right, back and headed to the left, front, and upward.
It went in between two of the lower back ribs, cut the lower lobe of the right lung, and went through the following: diaphragm, upper right kidney (literally reducing it to a pulp), part of the colon, the liver, through the diaphragm again, through the heart's lining, through the heart, cut part of the left lung, through a space between the ribs (fracturing a rib in the process), and entering below the left nipple.

The body had a pair of white metal handcuffs around the wrists, pulling the arms and hands behind the back.

His clothing was described, along with the bullet holes in them.

The personal effects do not include a gun.

He was in good health, apparently.

Then it goes into more detail about the three wounds.
Hopefully, that will quell the rumors that they found a gun on him, that he was shot 9 times, and that he was shot in the face.

It does, though, give credence to the idea that he was reaching for a wound.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

A Random Phrase wrote:I just finished reading the autopsy report. It says there were three wounds (none were in Lavoy's face). That means, 6 holes, taking into account both entry holes and exit holes (none of the bullets were in his body; all had exited).
freedomforall wrote:The autopsy proves there were nine holes in Lavoy's body.
freedomforall wrote:I've never read an autopsy report before, so it is vague in my mind as to just how many bullets actually entered Finicum. Front and back, upward and downward doesn't help any. If Lavoy was shot 3, 4, 5, or 9 times why doesn't the report just say so? Some of the holes could comprise entry wounds and exit wounds.
Here it is, written in a more normal language, in case anyone is interested in what it is saying.
Wound one- Left Shoulder
A- not sure what range the gun was shot from
B- The bullet went in at the back left and went toward the front right. It went through the shoulder muscle.
C- The bullet exited the front left shoulder

(This wound or the one below could have been the wound(s) he could have been reaching for, instead of a gun, if he was reaching for a wound. Wound three was probably the last shot, and I am sure that was the one that dropped and killed him. And, since no gun is listed in his personal effects, I'm not sure how he could have been attempting to draw a gun.)

Wound two - Left upper back and chest.
B- The bullet went in from the back. It went toward the front, and slightly downward. It went through the back left 3rd rib, the upper lobe of the left lung, and through the front left 4th rib.
C- The exit was above the left nipple.

Wound three - Right lower back, abdomen, and chest.
B- The bullet went in from the right, back and headed to the left, front, and upward.
It went in between two of the lower back ribs, cut the lower lobe of the right lung, and went through the following: diaphragm, upper right kidney (literally reducing it to a pulp), part of the colon, the liver, through the diaphragm again, through the heart's lining, through the heart, cut part of the left lung, through a space between the ribs (fracturing a rib in the process), and entering below the left nipple.

The body had a pair of white metal handcuffs around the wrists, pulling the arms and hands behind the back.

His clothing was described, along with the bullet holes in them.

He was in good health, apparently.

Then it goes into more detail about the three wounds.
Hopefully, that will quell the rumors that they found a gun on him, that he was shot 9 times, and that he was shot in the face.

It does, though, give credence to the idea that he was reaching for a wound.
Much better, thank you. Irregardless of the report, Lavoy was shot one too many times. The ambush was a setup to keep Lavoy from reaching John Day. I read where the shots fired at the first stop was a scare tactic to cause Lavoy to flee, they knowing full well they were sending him to his death.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

A Random Phrase wrote:
Of course not, no gun would be sent to the coroner as part of an autopsy.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I feel that claiming Lavoy having a gun in his inside jacket pocket is a bold faced lie. He wore an open carry revolver on his right hip at all times. Yet the gun was left at the refuge, verified by the occupants that remained there. If he were going to shoot, he wouldn't have waited to get out of the vehicle and walk several yards before attempting to reach for a gun. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that much, especially when the car was being hit with rounds before it even came to a stop. Just look at the shattered glass on the driver's side windshield.

I don't know the truth based on this video. I merely post it to see if anyone agrees with the resulting conclusion of the presenter of it..
Last edited by freedomforall on March 19th, 2016, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

The whole thing was wrong, this man did not need to lose his life. The feds terrorized those left in the vehicle.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://fo.freedomoutpost.com/ga/click/2 ... cb3ab35540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore told Oathkeepers News Media Director Jason Van Tatenhove and an Oregon attorney that there will be another round of "mass" arrests of the American patriots who showed up with a gun in Bunkerville Nevada at the Bundy Ranch siege in 2014.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

I concur with Elizabeth that Lavoy was reaching for a wound shown as the "second shot" by shooter "number one." Lavoy’s hands were in the air until the moment shooter number one turned in retreat. The shooter was to Lavoy’s left side, so the bullet couldn’t possibly hit him in the back!

If that is in fact the case, it doesn’t jibe with the autopsy report that says he was shot three times in the back. I have to wonder if the coroner isn’t knee deep in the same excrement as the rest of the career politicians and/or other public servants of the State of Oregon, or "supposed" agents of the Federal Government involved in the affair.

And how many bullet casing were found at the crime scene(s)? Isn’t that a regular aspect of any crime scene? Haven’t heard jack about that!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

kennyhs wrote:The whole thing was wrong, this man did not need to lose his life. The feds terrorized those left in the vehicle.
At this point I do not trust that the actual truth of this whole event will come to light. Too many lies and too many unconstitutional people behind it. I know Sister Finicum has attorneys working on it, but will they be quashed by a lawless judge or judges by ignoring the Constitution in the process? Would the Feds involved and protecting the killers of Lavoy stand for being exposed for all their lawless activities? It's already been proven that the cops broke Oregon laws while executing the ambush. And some cops in eastern Oregon are on the take. It's no wonder they wouldn't defend the Finicum group as was Sheriff Palmer. One, a good Constitutional sheriff, the other a dingbat wearing a pressed shirt with a badge that should be bringing about a high level of shame within him. These are the type of individuals, can't really call them honorable, that people elect?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Elizabeth wrote:http://fo.freedomoutpost.com/ga/click/2 ... cb3ab35540

Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore told Oathkeepers News Media Director Jason Van Tatenhove and an Oregon attorney that there will be another round of "mass" arrests of the American patriots who showed up with a gun in Bunkerville Nevada at the Bundy Ranch siege in 2014.
Doesn't this go directly against the Declaration of Independence? Also, the Constitution says we can have a regulated militia to defend ourselves against tyranny, right? So now who are the law breakers?

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

freedomforall wrote:
If he were going to shoot, he wouldn't have waited to get out of the vehicle and walk several yards before attempting to reach for a gun.
Unless it was his plan to force a shootout or make of himself a "martyr" and did not want the other occupants of the vehicle to be the target of the gunfire.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Anyone who is familiar with the affairs of the Clinton crime syndicate knows about the long list of affiliates of this organization who are no longer on the planet. I have to wonder if those involved in the standoff actually knew how deep the rabbit hole goes? Not that this in a new topic in this discussion, but G. Edward Griffin posted this article on his news service:

Here is more of the back story behind the Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff in Oregon.The federal government wanted the Hammond’s land for its uranium resources. The Clinton Foundation brokered a deal with a Canadian mining company that was later acquired by a Russian company. The deal allows Russia to harvest 20% of America’s uranium. For this, the Clintons received $2.35 million in covert payments. Government confiscation of private property is legalized by the Wildlands Act and is part of the UN Agenda 21. Marshall Report posted 2016 Mar 16 (Story) https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... -the-deal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Cached) http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/realityzone/N ... anium.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

mirkwood wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
If he were going to shoot, he wouldn't have waited to get out of the vehicle and walk several yards before attempting to reach for a gun.
Unless it was his plan to force a shootout or make of himself a "martyr" and did not want the other occupants of the vehicle to be the target of the gunfire.
A possibility that would prove without a doubt that he didn't have a gun. If he were to reach for a gun and fire and get shot dead, he couldn't be made out to be a martyr, could he? By what principle could he be claimed as a martyr then?

Martyr...one who suffers for the sake of principle

Had he fired a gun he would be labeled a criminal out to kill.
Had he been killed by having and shooting a gun, he couldn't be claimed as a peace loving patriot standing up for freedom.
I say the only way he could pull off being a true martyr is by getting shot dead having no weapon at all. I think the gun was planted on him. But then again, I'm not a forensic expert. And forensic experts can lie through their teeth for the emperor.
Apparently, Oregon has a number of liars on the emperors payroll.

Let's see who some of these emperors are.

National Security Top Secret Video of Lavoy Finicum Shot down in Oregon sent to Wash DC !
Last edited by freedomforall on March 19th, 2016, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

lundbaek wrote:"What would God have patriots do at this point?" A very timely question posed by Freedomforall. A good subject fot a new topic.
Me thinks God would want to return to Silver and Gold coin as a Tender in Payment of Debt, as written in the Constitution.

But it's hard to gain a consensus among the vast majority of folks who are participating in the insurrection of the Federal Reserve. :-w

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

Toto wrote:I concur with Elizabeth that Lavoy was reaching for a wound shown as the "second shot" by shooter "number one." Lavoy’s hands were in the air until the moment shooter number one turned in retreat. The shooter was to Lavoy’s left side, so the bullet couldn’t possibly hit him in the back!

If that is in fact the case, it doesn’t jibe with the autopsy report that says he was shot three times in the back. I have to wonder if the coroner isn’t knee deep in the same excrement as the rest of the career politicians and/or other public servants of the State of Oregon, or "supposed" agents of the Federal Government involved in the affair.

And how many bullet casing were found at the crime scene(s)? Isn’t that a regular aspect of any crime scene? Haven’t heard jack about that!
I have wondered if family were allowed to examine the body at the coroners. Pretty much everything the cops say is a lie. And they don't care when it is proven to be a lie. They stand for Satan in their secret combinations and are proud of it. They missed the memo where truth and righteousness wins, though.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

light-one wrote:

I have wondered if family were allowed to examine the body at the coroners. Pretty much everything the cops say is a lie. And they don't care when it is proven to be a lie. They stand for Satan in their secret combinations and are proud of it. They missed the memo where truth and righteousness wins, though.
=))

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

mirkwood wrote:
light-one wrote:

=))

The police may find this funny, but the citizens don't.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Shh mirk, the more we say the more he may discover about our nefarious oath to the fallen one.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

mirkwood wrote:
A Random Phrase wrote:
Of course not, no gun would be sent to the coroner as part of an autopsy.
Okay. I didn't know that.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

mirkwood wrote:
freedomforall wrote:If he were going to shoot, he wouldn't have waited to get out of the vehicle and walk several yards before attempting to reach for a gun.
Personally, I don't think he was thinking straight. I don't think he was thinking of forcing a shootout, though his subconscious may have been causing some of his behavior.

Also, as to the video FFA posted, I'm not seeing all those shots - or at least proof of them. The video is too fuzzy in some of those (video) shots to prove anything. And if the last man really shot him three times; well that man was apparently holding a taser (according to those familiar with the stance an leo has while holding a taser, as opposed to holding an actual gun). And, if he has a taser, no doubt he would shoot it as soon as Lavoy went down if he thought Lavoy was going to shoot.

Also, the hand gesturing toward Lavoy . . . How can one get "the finger" out of that? It's way too fuzzy, and why would a professional do that? I think it shows the mindset of the person who invented that idea than it shows the mindset of the leos involved.

Also the idea of a right-handed man having a gun in his left pocket- What other chest pocket would a right-handed man put it in? Try this: Put a gun in your jacket's left breast pocket, then quickly draw it out with your left hand. Put a gun in your jacket's right breast pocket if you are right-handed, then quickly draw it out with your right hand. Fumble, much?

I don't think Lavoy intended to kill anyone. I think the fact that he didn't draw a weapon (supposing he had one) shows that, even though he appears to start drawing, then hesitates. (Bottom line is that there was no weapon in his hand when he was shot and killed.)

I think his behavior, his bravado put the leos on edge. After all, they are just as human as the rest of us, and just as prone to fear and react instead of act.

The bottom line is that only God knows what really happened there. I don't think even the people who did it or witnessed it really know. They see through their own paradigms and fears. We see through ours, even as we watch a video that is so fuzzy when enlarged that we cannot tell what really happened, except it looks like weapons were pointed at him, and he fell with no weapon in his hand. (Oh, yeah, and the man who ran out in front of the truck. That seemed pretty obvious to me, though the reason is not.)

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

LDScop wrote:Shh mirk, the more we say the more he may discover about our nefarious oath to the fallen one.
:))