The Standoff in Oregon and Killing of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum

Discuss political news items / current events.
mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: The Standoff in Oregon and Killing of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum

Post by mirkwood »

light-one wrote:
Christ-like people wouldn't apply for that job in a million years

Here is what an honest sheriff acts like:

You just can't make this stuff up.

=)) :))

You do see your self contradiction right?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Some of Utah's finest. Here are some stupid officers detaining a person then citing him for loitering. Talk about lawless officers that could care less about the Constitution.

POLICE STATE VS CITIZEN - Officers get caught harassment abuse misconduct profiling
I love law enforcement. Some years ago I and my wife were driving through Montana on our way to Portland Ore., and an officer stopped us in a town and told me I was speeding. I had already seen a sign that read 35 mph and reduced my speed. The turkey cop said there was a 25 mph sign that I ran, when there was not because I was watching carefully.
Then this jerk told me to drive to an ATM and draw out fifty dollars and give it to him, which I did. I didn't know my rights at that time, but I got hot under the collar because of his underhanded lying. Had I known my rights I would have challenged him, so I learned a great lesson that day. Know your rights and perhaps the law! Badges will use whatever methods they want to get the best of you and extort money. I think, just surmising, he used the money to go to dinner that night. He could just as well asked me for some money if he was that hard up for cash. I also wonder if he and others like him can really sleep at night.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Couple of years ago I had a chance
to interview the real Serpico .
see his portrait
http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org ... nk-serpico" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is what he had to say

Frank Serpico
Retired Police Detective, Author, Lecturer: b. 1936
"A policeman’s first obligation is to be responsible to the needs of the community he serves…The problem is that the atmosphere does not yet exist in which an honest police officer can act without fear of ridicule or reprisal from fellow officers. We create an atmosphere in which the honest officer fears the dishonest officer, and not the other way around."

1971: Became the first New York City policeman in history to testify about widespread corruption in the department.
1972: Received the NYPD's higest award, The Medal of Honor.
After being shot and testifying about corruption in the NYPD, Serpico lived in Europe for nearly a decade.
Al Pacino played Serpico in the 1973 movie about
his life.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I'm sure not all LEOs' are corrupt. Too bad so many are. It kind of taints anyone sincerely attempting to be a 'Peace Officer'.

Here are a couple of things to think about while we wait for ALL the facts involving this out of control incident on Hwy 395.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co ... rovocateur" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He [Mark McConnell] has been described in numerous news stories as Ammon Bundy’s “bodyguard.” He was regarded by many inside and outside of the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Sanctuary in Oregon as one of the activists in charge of “security” for the occupiers. On the afternoon of January 26, he was the driver of the lead vehicle carrying Ammon Bundy and another fellow occupier, Bryan “Buddha” Cavalier, to a meeting with the sheriff of neighboring Grant County. Accusers say he was knowingly leading Bundy and Cavalier, as well as the following vehicle driven by Arizona rancher LaVoy Finicum into a deadly trap.

McConnell was the only occupant of the two vehicles who was wearing a loaded sidearm at the time of the arrest on January 26. This claim is reinforced by testimony from an arresting officer identified only as “Officer 7” in the recently released official report of the shooting conducted by a “Tri-County Major Incident Team” composed of investigators from three Oregon county sheriffs’ offices. Although Officer 7’s testimony concerns only McConnell’s vehicle, other statements released by officials thus far indicate that while there were firearms recovered from Finicum’s vehicle, none of the other occupants was carrying or wearing a firearm (?) .

Officer 7 was asked by the incident investigator if any occupants of the lead vehicle, McConnell’s Jeep, were armed when arrested. Officer 7 responds (on page 211): “Yes, um … the only person that I ... observed with a weapon — what I recall was the driver, uh, I recall seein — I believe he had a pistol on his right … hip.”

That would be a reference to Mark McConnell, the driver. Yet, not only was McConnell released without charge, his name does not even appear among those arrested in the 360 pages of the report.

We need to remember that the protest was in support of the Hammond Family. Their ranching operation has been attacked by BLM & FWS (both federal agencies) for 15 years. Take a look at the BLM map found on Range Magazine's Editor's page. Note how the Hammond Ranch (pink) is nearly surrounded by land consumed by the feds. Also, note how much private land is still in existence in this area. The Hammond Ranch has been sliced and diced so that consistent watering and grazing of their cattle is impossible due to Federal restriction on access of their deeded land, thus crippling their operation. Their ranch contains 6,000 acres right in the 'heart' of what the federal government already has. Do you really think they would need to 'poach' deer on federal land - as they are accused of doing - in addition to back burning 140 acres?

http://rangemagazine.com/features/sprin ... ammond.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by buffalo_girl on March 31st, 2016, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

buffalo_girl wrote:I'm sure not all LEOs' are corrupt. Too bad so many are. It kind of taints anyone sincerely attempting to be a 'Peace Officer'.

Here are a couple of things to think about while we wait for ALL the facts involving this out of control incident on Hwy 395.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co ... rovocateur" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He [Mark McConnell] has been described in numerous news stories as Ammon Bundy’s “bodyguard.” He was regarded by many inside and outside of the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Sanctuary in Oregon as one of the activists in charge of “security” for the occupiers. On the afternoon of January 26, he was the driver of the lead vehicle carrying Ammon Bundy and another fellow occupier, Bryan “Buddha” Cavalier, to a meeting with the sheriff of neighboring Grant County. Accusers say he was knowingly leading Bundy and Cavalier, as well as the following vehicle driven by Arizona rancher LaVoy Finicum into a deadly trap.

McConnell was the only occupant of the two vehicles who was wearing a loaded sidearm at the time of the arrest on January 26. This claim is reinforced by testimony from an arresting officer identified only as “Officer 7” in the recently released official report of the shooting conducted by a “Tri-County Major Incident Team” composed of investigators from three Oregon county sheriffs’ offices. Although Officer 7’s testimony concerns only McConnell’s vehicle, other statements released by officials thus far indicate that while there were firearms recovered from Finicum’s vehicle, none of the other occupants was carrying or wearing a firearm (?) .

Officer 7 was asked by the incident investigator if any occupants of the lead vehicle, McConnell’s Jeep, were armed when arrested. Officer 7 responds (on page 211): “Yes, um … the only person that I ... observed with a weapon — what I recall was the driver, uh, I recall seein — I believe he had a pistol on his right … hip.”

That would be a reference to Mark McConnell, the driver. Yet, not only was McConnell released without charge, his name does not even appear among those arrested in the 360 pages of the report.

We need to remember that the protest was in support of the Hammond Family. Their ranching operation has been attacked by BLM & FWS (both federal agencies) for 15 years. Take a look at the BLM map found on Range Magazine's Editor's page. Note how the Hammond Ranch (pink) is nearly surrounded by land consumed by the feds. Also, note how much private land is still in existence in this area. The Hammond Ranch has been sliced and diced so that consistent watering and grazing of their cattle has crippled their operation. Their ranch contains 6,000 acres right in the 'heart' of what the federal government already has.

http://rangemagazine.com/features/sprin ... ammond.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We know that we can't force government to back off by merely saying "please". And what judge is going to back the Constitution where it says that government can only own the ten square miles in DC and forts and ports at the states permission? Why isn't this upheld? This crap is why the BLM is relentlessly forcing people off their land. This is why the Hammonds are in prison and the Bundy's going in that direction.
Hillary wants the Uranium on the Hammond's land for foreigners, and for Harry Reid and son, the land in Nevada for Chinese owned Nuclear Power Plants. What's up with this?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

light-one wrote:The government is out of control.

http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016 ... y-finicum/

and they are gearing up to do it again.
https://shastalantern.net/2016/03/patri ... s-montana/
I say "we the people" gave away their control of government by voting for the wrong candidates, helping in promoting evil activities and programs geared to destroy liberty and freedom. Then when "we the people" came to realize what they had done, it was too late to rectify the problems. "We the people" gave to government the very keys to lock us up according to their desire and will. But "we the people" didn't bother to read None Call It Conspiracy to find out how government does it. Now "we the people" are running scared, believing these POTUS candidates that say can fix things, just like in 2008. Obama said we need change, but he didn't say what kind. Now we know nearly eight years later. Do we know who actually runs America? The big bankers, that's who. They're the one's positioning the puppets they need to get their agenda completed which is...New World Order...that we have been warned of for decades and read about in the Book of Mormon. Americans allowed the government to be out of control, yet they feel they are right on target with their plan. When and where does it end?

How do I know this?

Ezra Taft Benson, “A Witness and a Warning,” Ensign, Nov 1979

Greatest threat
I do not believe the greatest threat to our future is from bombs or guided missiles. I do not think our civilization will die that way. I think it will die when we no longer care, when the spiritual forces that make us wish to be right and noble die in the hearts of men, when we disregard the importance of law and order.
If American freedom is lost, if America is destroyed, if our blood-bought freedom is surrendered, it will be because of Americans. What's more, it will probably not be only the work of subversive and criminal Americans. The Benedict Arnolds will not be the only ones to forfeit our freedom.
"At what point, then, is the approach of danger to be expected?" asked Abraham Lincoln, and he answered, "If it ever reaches us, it must spring up among us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher; as a nation of freemen, we must live through all time or die by suicide." (Springfield, Illinois, January 27, 1837.)
If America is destroyed, it may be by Americans who salute the flag, sing the national anthem, march in patriotic parades, cheer Fourth of July speakers--normally good Americans, but Americans who fail to comprehend what is required to keep our country strong and free--Americans who have been lulled away into a false security.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Haven’t vetted any of this out. Very busy. Would appreciate others thoughts.

Oregon Standoff Bombshell: GOP Officials Admit They Were Deeply Involved In Occupation
from DAHBOO:

https://youtu.be/M-rgeucKpq0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Published on Mar 22, 2016

http://www.undergroundworldnews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Republican elected officials admitted they promised to help a convicted felon run for elected office if he agreed to stop paying his mandated grazing fees.

A newly released recording reveals how GOP lawmakers and local officials were deeply involved with the occupation of an Oregon federal wildlife reserve earlier this year by armed militants, according to an in-depth report by Oregon Public Broadcasting.

Many of the officials are members of the Coalition of Western States, which shares the militants’ stated goal of rolling back federal ownership of public lands for private use.

They met in early January, shortly after the armed occupation began, with local officials in Harney County to urge them to back militants led by Ammon Bundy — who is now among 24 who face a variety of federal charges for their role in the confrontation.

Learn More:
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/reveale ... XU.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://katu.com/news/local/last-defenda ... family-mum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More on the standoff – Opinions from Joel Skousen.....

Trump A No Show At Fox Debate
Published on Jan 27, 2016

Geopolitical expert Joel Skousen gives an in-depth discussion on the Oregon standoff and tells us why Trump will be a no show at Fox Debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vsTTZ6 ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Imho....the constitution of the United states was abused clear back in the 1830s through the 1890s...and actually continues today ....Missouri abused and butchered the mormons and then the good governor of the state, mr. Boggs issued the infamous extermination order to kill them or drive them from the state...it was legal to kill Mormons up until recently in Missouri .....and then stole there bought and paid for property...Joseph Smith appealed to the Congress , Senate and potus ....Joseph never could or the Mormon people for that matter ,,,ever could get redress ...and they have not redressed the latter day saints to this day...as far as I'm concerned the nation still owes a debt to the decendants of those patriots...but I suppose am nuts for even thinking this....but my point is if the constitution was so blatantly violated back then when this nation was young and fresh and much more innocent ...why on earth do we think that it will be better today....yes the fight continuos but I think the inner vessel should be cleansed first as in our personal lives....how about Johnsons army that was sent to exterminate the mormons...straight from the federal government..how about the request on the Mormon people for the 500 volunteers right after they were ran out of Nauvoo by a mob...the idea was in the Senate that beings the mormons were just ran out and mobbed out of Nauvoo that they would refuse such a pathetic request and beings those Senators figured that Brigham Young would refuse they would cry treason to the people of the United states and then in their minds be justified to exterminate them....it's very interesting the history of the latter day saints and their persecutions and they never to this day received redress....so again what has changed....only thing I see is that we and our country have gone downhill to the point of no return...come and save us Jesus...that's our hope

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Well said!!!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Federal Judge Shuts Down Free Speech Rights of the Oregon Protesters – Orders them to Stay Silent! – Eagle Rising

"a federal judge threatened Shauna Cox with jail is she made any public comments about the Oregon standoff.
The 59-year-old Cox was the woman who filmed the inside-the-truck video footage of LaVoy Finicum’s murder on January 26, 2016.
According to US District Judge Robert E. Jones said, “She’s not going to make any public comment, at all, period, or she could sit in jail.”
Cox was released from custody on January 29. However, she has been under home detention since that time.
The judge told Cox she must refrain from making any comments by phone or social media about her case “or any future protest movements.”
Tiffany Harris, Cox’s lawyer, objected to the scope of the order, but said her client would abide.
Shortly after her release, Cox was allowed to attend Finicum’s funeral in Kanab. Otherwise, she was ordered placed on GPS monitoring, home detention that permitted her to leave home only for work, medical appointments, religious services or other activities permitted by a pretrial services officer. She also isn’t permitted to possess any firearms and can only travel to Oregon for court.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Gabriel said Tuesday that Cox “has incited people to travel to Montana to help in harboring” co-defendant Jake Ryan, who has not yet been arrested.
Cox also went on a YouTube video on March 23 for more than an hour talking about the pending case and who she believed to be a government informant, Gabriel said.
Oh, we can’t have that now, can we? We can’t have those who were closest to what was going on outing a potential mole, can we? Everyone that I’ve spoken to believes there was a mole and that he was in the convoy on the day of the arrests. According to my sources, this man was carrying a gun in the vehicle. Yet, within a very short period of time, he was allowed to go free. This raised suspicions among many people and this same person was one that I provided his video commentary on and immediately thought that he didn’t sound believable. His name is Mark McConnell.
Since the US Constitution provides that “Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech,” I do wonder how this judge is not, in essence, legislating from the bench by claiming that Cox cannot speak out about the criminal activity that has been going on by the Bureau of Land Management, the Oregon State Police and the FBI.
In either case, Ms. Cox agreed by phone from her home in Kanab, Utah.
A curfew was also imposed upon Ms. Cox. I do have to say, all of this smacks of a violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states clearly that “No person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Dean Harris:
Cliven Bundy Case Facts
For those still confused by the media -----
Cliven Bundy is right exactly right:
Mr. Cliven Bundy's ranch contains split-estate property rights. Which include 1.) water rights 2.) rights of way, 3) range improvements, 4) grazing value/forage crops 5.) patented homestead or mining claims used as headquarters or shipping points. Each one of these rights is a real property right; that cannot be taken without due process and just compensation. These rights were developed from prior Spanish/Mexican agricultural water law. (Hutichins 1971, Hage 1989)
To properly phrase
Mr. Bundy's Range Rights and vested water rights are protected by local law, custom, and decisions of the court as recognized, sanctioned and confirmed by Congress in Revised Statute 2339, commonly known as the Act of 1866. These range rights/ vested water rights are protected by 18 federal statutes starting with the Act of 1866 and ending with the National Forest Management Act NFMA of October 22, 1976.
As time went by the State began to appropriate the vested water rights and protect these range rights. "At the time that the Forest Service began to adjudicate allotments, issue grazing permits, and charge grazing fees in National Forests it was held by the U.S. Supreme Court that state laws for the general appropriation of water could not be over ridden by Congress in exercising its power to make rules and regulations respecting disposal of the public lands (Kansas v. Colorado 1907, California v. United States 1978 and cases cited therein). (McIntosh and Fowler, pg 21)
It is common knowledge throughout the West that ranches on federal rangelands have been treated as private property interests in the open real estate market for more than a hundred years (Griffith v. Godey 1885, Wilson v. Everett 1891, Grayson v. Lynch 1896, Ward v. Sherman 1904). (McIntosh and Fowler, pg8)
Even the Internal Revenue Service recognizes that federal land grazing allotments used as part of a split-estate ranch are inheritable, taxable property estates ( Shufflebarger v. Commissioner 1955, Vaugham v. Commissioner 1961, Rudolph Inv. v. Commissioner 1972, Estate of O' Connell v. Commissioner 1978, Ueker v. Commissioner 1983.) (McIntosh and Fowler pg 8)
According to the Forest Service Organic Act 1897 and the Taylor Grazing Act of 1934 "the creation of a grazing district or the issuance of a permit... shall not create any right, title, interest, or estate in or to the lands." (McIntosh and Fowler, pg 29)
In reference to Section 4 Taylor Grazing Act
"Likewise, the federal statutes pertaining to grazing permits or cooperative agreements, state that those instruments are optional, and discretionary programs. Numerous court decisions have held that permits are revocable and can be canceled at any time (apparently by either party, prior to development of the authorized improvement). Practically, all statutes specifically referring to grazing permits state that the issuance of such agreements grants no right, title, or interest in or to the underlying lands." ( McIntosh and Fowler pg 31)
Recent decisions by the United States Court of Federal claims ( Hage v. United States, 1996 and 2002), determined that if the requirement to obtain a grazing permit is so burdensome as to deprive a rancher of his property, then he could not be required to obtain the permit. This reasoning is in complete harmony with the decision of the United States Supreme Court in Curtin v. Benson, (1911) ( McIntosh and Fowler pg 29)
I would like to credit DRAFT RITF REPORT no. 56 Property Rights on Western Ranches: Federal Range land Policy and a Model for Valuation by Dr. McIntosh and Dr. Fowler.
The Nevada engineer issued this report regarding the estate of Wayne E. Hage vs the Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management pg 24 and pg 25 "However, he further recognized that existing water rights that pre-date any water rights that may be claimed pursuant to the implied reservation of rights doctrine are superior to any reserved rights of the federal government."
STATE OF NEVADA OFFICE OF THE STATE ENGINEER
ORDER OF DETERMINATION
IN THE MATTER OF THE DETERMINATION OF THE RELATIVE
RIGHTS IN AND TO THE WATERS OF
MONITOR VALLEY-SOUTHERN PART ( 140-b)
NYE COUNTY, NEVADA
R. MICHEAL TURNIPSEED, P.E.
STATE ENGINEER
SEPTEMBER 15, 1998"

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

Elizabeth wrote:Federal Judge Shuts Down Free Speech Rights of the Oregon Protesters – Orders them to Stay Silent! – Eagle Rising

"a federal judge threatened Shauna Cox with jail is she made any public comments about the Oregon standoff.
The 59-year-old Cox was the woman who filmed the inside-the-truck video footage of LaVoy Finicum’s murder on January 26, 2016.
According to US District Judge Robert E. Jones said, “She’s not going to make any public comment, at all, period, or she could sit in jail.”
Cox was released from custody on January 29. However, she has been under home detention since that time.
The judge told Cox she must refrain from making any comments by phone or social media about her case “or any future protest movements.”
Tiffany Harris, Cox’s lawyer, objected to the scope of the order, but said her client would abide.
Shortly after her release, Cox was allowed to attend Finicum’s funeral in Kanab. Otherwise, she was ordered placed on GPS monitoring, home detention that permitted her to leave home only for work, medical appointments, religious services or other activities permitted by a pretrial services officer. She also isn’t permitted to possess any firearms and can only travel to Oregon for court.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Gabriel said Tuesday that Cox “has incited people to travel to Montana to help in harboring” co-defendant Jake Ryan, who has not yet been arrested.
Cox also went on a YouTube video on March 23 for more than an hour talking about the pending case and who she believed to be a government informant, Gabriel said.
Oh, we can’t have that now, can we? We can’t have those who were closest to what was going on outing a potential mole, can we? Everyone that I’ve spoken to believes there was a mole and that he was in the convoy on the day of the arrests. According to my sources, this man was carrying a gun in the vehicle. Yet, within a very short period of time, he was allowed to go free. This raised suspicions among many people and this same person was one that I provided his video commentary on and immediately thought that he didn’t sound believable. His name is Mark McConnell.
Since the US Constitution provides that “Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech,” I do wonder how this judge is not, in essence, legislating from the bench by claiming that Cox cannot speak out about the criminal activity that has been going on by the Bureau of Land Management, the Oregon State Police and the FBI.
A curfew was also imposed upon Ms. Cox. I do have to say, all of this smacks of a violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states clearly that “No person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”
Typical government response. "Shut up or we'll kill you." The First Amendment only counts if you promise not to tell the truth.

Thing is, the truth shall set you free.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

It wouldn't seem so in this case. At least not now, in the temporal existence which is now current. It could land you in a cage.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

light-one wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:Federal Judge Shuts Down Free Speech Rights of the Oregon Protesters – Orders them to Stay Silent! – Eagle Rising

Typical government response. "Shut up or we'll kill you." The First Amendment only counts if you promise not to tell the truth.

Why did Patrick Henry say "give me liberty or give me death"?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

More background:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Police_R ... 8/Y/M.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Special Agent Greg Bretzing left legacy of corruption behind in Utah:

http://freedomoutpost.com/oregon-specia ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://shastalantern.net/2016/01/speci ... lake-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Grant County, Oregon Sheriff Palmer upholds Constitution and continues to be maligned:

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glenn Palmer, an Air Force veteran, has made a career in law enforcement, which is both a moral liability and a cause for concern. In defiance of reasonable expectations, however, he describes his role as that of a servant, rather than an overseer.

“I am not a government employee,” Palmer insists. “I am a public servant – I serve the people who elected me.”

“We started seeing the excessive use of force, and people getting guns pointed at them by federal officers for wood permit violations [and] road closure violations,” Palmer recalled during a speech a few years ago. “It’s excessive use of force, it’s uncalled-for, it’s unacceptable.”

“I chose … to take a stand between bad government … and the people I am sworn to protect and defend,” Palmer declares. This is true “whether they’re from my county, or whether you come to visit or recreate, or if you have a business, or are just traveling through. I have a duty and obligation to keep you from bad government.”

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Here's an article illustrating just how crazy and destructive federal law enforcement policy can be:

http://graphics.latimes.com/utah-sting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dan Love BLM special agent loves to bully folks. Remember him at the Bundy Ranch?

http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref ... w.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But Love's critics say his intimidating attitude and unwillingness to consult with counties exemplify a "culture of arrogance" that undermines cooperation in Utah's remote reaches. The public loses, safety is compromised and tax dollars are wasted, Utah's rural sheriffs say.

"This refusal to coordinate, coupled with a lack of any meaningful oversight, has created a perfect environment where the abuse of federal law enforcement powers can occur," Perkins recently testified before a congressional committee.

For example, Perkins and San Juan County Sheriff Rick Eldredge say, rangers pull over citizens without probable cause, even in areas where they have no jurisdiction, "bully" ranch hands, berate tourists for parking vehicles off dirt roads and illegally close roads. Federal officers refuse to help with searches and rescues, or when they do, they get in the way.

BLM law enforcement officials would not speak on the record, but an agency spokeswoman said BLM does takes complaints seriously.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://eaglerising.com/32340/the-wife-o ... -her-land/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Political Prisoner Cliven Bundy‘s wife had a few choice words for Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), and she took the time to put a short video together to air her thoughts out to him after Reid said, “And the reason we haven’t been able to do anything to this point is … the Bundy boys and his pals. Because of the fact that the Bundys are in jail, I’m going to reach out to the White House … We’ll see if President Obama will protect this area. He has the authority, as any president does, to stop this sort of destruction and stop it now.”

Carol Bundy’s husband, Cliven, along with her four sons are in prison now because they took a stand against a corrupt and criminal DC government and its strong arm gestapo, the Bureau of Land Management and Federal Bureau of Investigation. In an emotional video, Mrs. Bundy not only mentioned her family members who were in prison, but also made mention of LaVoy Finicum, the man who was murdered in cold blood by the Oregon State Police with the aid of the FBI.

“I have a best friend, whose husband was shot,” she said. “And Harry Reid put out a YouTube today talking about saving our land for future generations.”

She then inserted in her video some of the beauty of the land that she and her family live on and have ranched for generations.Though she shows us the beauty of the land she occupies, she asks, “What more could a rancher’s wife ask for other than to have her family and her friends home where they need to be with their families?” Mrs. Bundy then pointed out that Harry Reid recently had a picture of a Joshua tree falling down due to abuse. However, Bundy rightly says that is a part of life, just like animals and humans die, so do plants.

“Harry Reid, you are elected to go back to Washington, and what you’re doing to my family and to the State of Nevada is absolutely horrible,” she declared. “And I am, for one, very angry today. I’m angry at Harry Reid for thinking that because my men are in jail, it’s ok to come now and take the land; the land that belongs to the State of Nevada; the land that my family has farmed and ranched on for generations, that we make our living off of because we have private property rights on this land.”

“I’m not trying to take it away from anybody,” Bundy said regarding the land that her family has dwelt on for generations. “I’m not trying to take it away from the American people. I’m not trying to take it away from the State of Nevada, but Harry Reid, you sure as hell are!” She then gave an open invitation to Harry Reid to come visit her at her ranch and “look her square in the eye” and tell her that she and her family are “domestic terrorists.” She also encouraged him to come to the ranch and demonstrate where her family has engaged in any abuse of the land.Of course, Reid won’t do that because he is a coward.The video ends with many pictures of the land surrounding Bundy Ranch, along with contract information of representatives, both local, state and federal that need to be contacted on behalf of those who are “political prisoners” in the prisons of the real domestic terrorists. Please take time to visit the Bundy Ranch blog, where you can contribute to help support these men who have taken a stand for liberty against tyranny. Don’t forget to also support people like Pete Santilli, who also stood alongside these men and fearlessly reported live on location both in Nevada and Oregon."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://eaglerising.com/32534/heroic-cli ... and-alone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Political prisoner Cliven Bundy recently wrote a letter from jail. The letter, dated April 11, 2016, appealed to the US government and the American people to not let patriots and veterans who have served their country to rot in jail and trample upon the Constitution.
“It is your time to come forward – to defend and make right!” the letter began. “Two years ago tomorrow, theBundy Ranch stood for liberty and freedom. Many stood with us, many prayed for us, and freedom won.”
“I have four sons in jail by the US Justice Department,” he continued. “Each has a family of a lovely wife and sweet babies. The hearts of these children are turned to their fathers and the hearts of the fathers are turned to their babies. All their hearts are broken from sadness!”
Though expressing his sorrow at the sorrow of his family, Bundy did not write the letter to call for sympathy. Rather, he wrote to call out the injustice against those who stood for the law.
“I come to you because you have American patriots and veterans jailed by federal US Justice Dept.,” Bundy wrote. “They have been there over two months. These women and men, most have served you America, overseas, one or more tours fighting and defending, sacrificing, enduring the savage of war, putting their lives on the line. They love their country, taking an oath that they would defend her against foreign and domestic enemies and to defend America’s constitution! These are the very best America has. Treat them that way!”
“You are treating them like terrorists waiting to see them rot in federal prison,” Bundy chastised. “These patriots came as individuals, dressed in their fatigues to share the burden and responsibility of protecting (the Bundy ranching family Nevada and the Hammond ranching family Oregon) their safety, property, constitutionality and state rights. These patriots have never harmed a soul on American soil or destroyed property. They only desire the best for America and they have been, they are, and they will stand strong and tall for America.”
He then asked, “Are you going to let them stand alone!!!?”
Bundy Ranch Standoff. Of course, Bundy has accurately spoken about those who are now political prisoners. Unlike the criminal and unconstitutional agency known as the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Bureau of Land Management, who have engaged in the open murder of women and children at Waco and Ruby Ridge and aided in the recent murder of LaVoy Finicum, along with setting fires that destroyed property, these men and women, to whom Bundy refers, have merely exercised their rights that are protected under the First and Second Amendments of the US Constitution to point out the blatant usurpation of power by the DC government.
He then went on to write, “These patriots’ (militia) desire was and is to strengthen government within the state’s respective borders. That We the People have elected and given to you your attorneys and money is needed in your defense. The feds are exercising power outside constitutional jurisdiction. TYRANNY! You cannot do your duty and be idle spectators.”
“As defendants, in jail, they are depending on US public defenders to represent their defense,” Bundy added. “That’s not good enough!! American lawyers, there are thousands of you. Come, at least 10 for each defendant. You veterans and your lawyers, where are you?”
He then appealed to average Americans, who whom there are over 300,000,000, pleading with them to help finance the defense teams. Lest you think that appeal is for selfish reasons, consider that Bundy and those who are imprisoned are there because they have counted the cost of their stand and have sacrificed. Second, their stand was against the unlawfulness of a government that we have allowed to commit crimes against us for far too long. So, their stand is, in fact, our stand. “America, very good men and women’s lives and liberty are in your hands!” Bundy concluded. “Wake up America! I pledge justice for all!”

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I truly wonder if a percentage ratio could be placed on the amount of people that are true patriots to the Constitution, to freedom and liberty and to live under God...as opposed to the amount of people that cling to a socialistic and Nazi style existence in America, what would the numbers be?

How many even know the difference?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Journalist Jailed for Reporting on Bundy Ranch Siege Denied Release: "Danger to Community" - Minutemen News

Bundy Ranch Political Prisoner to Court after denying His Release: “I’m a Journalist. This is what they do in Communist China!” - Freedom Outpost

"Reporter Pete Santilli had his hearing in Nevada on Monday on trumped up charges he is facing for his reporting on the Bundy Ranch Siege in 2014. As he left the courtroom in chains, he cried out, "I'm a journalist. This is what they do in Communist China!"

The Law Vegas Review Journal reports:
Peter Santilli, a conservative Internet talk show host, lost another bid for freedom Monday while he faces felony charges in the criminal case stemming from the Bunkerville standoff.

Following a hearing, Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro said she did not buy Santilli's argument that he was a journalist covering the April 12, 2014, armed confrontation between the Bundy family and law enforcement. He hosts the Internet-based "Pete Santilli Show" from Cincinnati on YouTube.

Navarro ordered Santilli to remain behind bars after finding that he is a danger to the community and that he cannot be relied on to make his court appearances.

His lawyer, Chris Rasmussen, argued that Santilli's free speech rights were being violated and sought the defendant's release with conditions.

But First Assistant U.S. Attorney Steve Myhre countered that the case was not about free speech, but rather about the armed assault of federal agents.
Sadly, Myhre is fantasizing about what he claims. There was no assault on federal agents. In fact, it was federal agents who assaulted protesters at Bundy Ranch. It was federal agents who attempted to corral citizens into "First Amendment Zones" to squelch their rights protected under the First Amendment. It was federal agents who burned property and cattle. It was federal agents who killed cattle that belonged to the Bundys. It was armed federal agents and snipers who surrounded the protesters in Bunkerville.

The Law Vegas Review Journal reported that Santilli uttered, "I'm a journalist. This is what they do in China."

However, it was Santilli's co-host, Debra Jordan, who set the record straight on what Santilli actually said. Apparently the Journal decided it would censor one word, "Communist."

Jordan wrote:

Here is what he actually said:

"I'm a journalist. This is what they do in COMMUNIST China."

"Stay strong" and keep up the fight -- the government is wrong and corrupt. I will appeal this immediately -- This is a travesty

According to Jordan, Santilli then uttered the words, "Semper Fi Myhre, I will see you again" to Assistant US Attorney Steve Myhre.

Indeed, he will see him again! Jordan and Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore joined Jim White and me onNorthwest Liberty News on Thursday to talk about what has been going on with Pete and the other political prisoners. Click this link to listen to the show beginning around the 15:00 mark.

If you would like to help Pete with expenses or write to him to encourage him in his stand against a criminal DC government and the corrupt in Nevada and Oregon, please click on this link to donate and obtain the address where you can write to him."

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Prison Calls the Cops on Me!
Got a Permit for that Free Speech?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://eaglerising.com/33364/patriot-cl ... stitution/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://freedomoutpost.com/cliven-bundy- ... iolations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"On Tuesday, political prisoner Cliven Bundy filed a complaint against U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro, U.S. Senator Harry Reid, the son of Harry Reid, Rory Reid and President Barack Obama for violating the Constitution by violating his Sixth Amendment Right to Counsel and For Speedy Trial, Eighth Amendment Right Against Cruel and Unusual Punishment (Mr. Bundy is currently being held in solitary confinement), Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms in Self-Defense, and First Amendment Right to Assemble in Self-Defense.

Bundy says that the defendants in the suit have engaged in “illegal, unconstitutional, intentional and malicious acts.” He adds that being placed in solitary confinement since his arrest amounts to “cruel and unusual punishment.”

In fact, Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore told Jim White and me on Northwest Liberty News radio that Bundy’s only communication was to put a cookie near his cell door in order to hear the guard say “Thank you” and him to be able to respond, “You’re welcome.”

“Defendant Harry Reid’s hand-picked Director of the Bureau of Land Management, Neil Kornze, a longtime Reid aide, at the direction of Defendant Harry Reid ordered and sent the equivalent of federal storm-troopers to Plaintiff Bundy’s ranch to seize his and his family’s land and capture and/or harm his cattle, at the direction of Defendant Harry Reid,” read the complaint. “These so called federal agents proceeded to threaten the lives of Defendant Bundy and his family at gunpoint, abuse and kill their cattle, including burying bulls in secret mass graves, and assaulting and tasing various Bundy family members to force them off the land.”

The complaint was filed by Attorney Larry Klayman, who was rejected by Judge Navarro from representing Bundy twice. Klayman also filed two exhibits with the complaint (You can see those hereand here). The federal lawsuit seeks the removal of Judge Navarro from the case, allow Klayman to join Bundy’s defense team and seeks more than $50 million in damages.

“In short, defendant Navarro has shown her true intentions and bias and prejudice, rising to the level of denying Sixth Amendment right of counsel and to a speedy trial to plaintiff Bundy, following the ‘marching orders’ of her benefactors, defendants Harry Reid and Obama,” attorney Joel Hansen alleges in the complaint and alleges that Navarro is a “Latino activist.”Harry Reid’s son, Rory, was also named in the suit, as he is the former Clark County Commissioner. Reid also ran unsuccessfully for Governor of Nevada in 2010. In fact, the complaint outlines a conspiracy against Bundy by the younger Reid, the elder Reid, Obama and Navarro.

While the White House has not commented on the lawsuit, Harry Reid’s office did call it “baseless and absurd.” That’s no surprise.

“Bundy, his sons and their believers have endangered the lives of federal officers, have defaced and damaged public lands and squandered public resources for their own benefit. They are domestic terrorists,” said Reid spokeswoman Kristen Orthman. “They are deadly and dangerous and will be brought to justice.”

The problem is that Ms. Orthman’s comments are baseless and absurd, and not only that, but she isfollowing her boss in slandering the Bundys by calling them domestic terrorists. As I pointed out on Tuesday, with video evidence, the only ones who have “endangered lives” have been federal agents of the BLM and FBI, and we know the FBI aided the Oregon State Police in not only endangering lives,but taking one. It also appears the FBI is engaged in a coverup concerning the murder of LaVoy Finicum.

“Following the legal and constitutional stand-off, whereby plaintiff Bundy, his sons and other family members and supporters exercised their Second Amendment right of self-defense against the government, and succeeded in having the BLM agents and representatives leave the Bundy ranch unharmed, Plaintiff Bundy publicly equated his and his family’s situation to the plight of ‘Negroes’ in the old South, whereby they were enslaved by a tyrannical government as he and his family believed they were given the threats and violent attacks on his family members, his cattle and the Bundy’s supporters,” the court documents state. “He chose the word ‘Negro’ believing that this was a proper term for African-Americans, having looked up the word in Webster’s dictionary. He meant no disrespect and insult to African-Americans, particularly since he was equating his and his family’s plight with them. Indeed, the Reverend Martin Luther King referred to his people as ‘Negroes’ and he is recognized as the greatest African-American civil rights leader in American history.”

Oregon Live reports, “Federal prosecutor Steven Myhre dismissed as ‘outrageous, irrelevant and offensive’ the idea that there was ‘some grand conspiracy by political leaders to take over the land.'”Yet, the fact is that the lands of the ranchers are valuable, tied to Agenda 21 and that Harry Reid has vested interest in the land in Nevada. Agenda 21 is clearly a conspiracy and Mr. Myhre may not like the term, but it is appropriate.

While Judge Navarro claims that case law won’t allow Bundy to create a conflict like his attorneys have filed, she did say that she will decide on May 25 as to whether she will step aside.

The problem here is not case law, its constitutional law. What does the Constitution say about how Bundy and the other political prisoners are being treated? Frankly, I think it’s abundantly clear that the Constitution is being trampled on and so are the rights of these men."

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Elizabeth wrote:http://eaglerising.com/33364/patriot-cl ... stitution/

http://freedomoutpost.com/cliven-bundy- ... iolations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"On Tuesday, political prisoner Cliven Bundy filed a complaint against U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro, U.S. Senator Harry Reid, the son of Harry Reid, Rory Reid and President Barack Obama for violating the Constitution by violating his Sixth Amendment Right to Counsel and For Speedy Trial, Eighth Amendment Right Against Cruel and Unusual Punishment (Mr. Bundy is currently being held in solitary confinement), Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms in Self-Defense, and First Amendment Right to Assemble in Self-Defense.

Bundy says that the defendants in the suit have engaged in “illegal, unconstitutional, intentional and malicious acts.” He adds that being placed in solitary confinement since his arrest amounts to “cruel and unusual punishment.”

In fact, Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore told Jim White and me on Northwest Liberty News radio that Bundy’s only communication was to put a cookie near his cell door in order to hear the guard say “Thank you” and him to be able to respond, “You’re welcome.”

“Defendant Harry Reid’s hand-picked Director of the Bureau of Land Management, Neil Kornze, a longtime Reid aide, at the direction of Defendant Harry Reid ordered and sent the equivalent of federal storm-troopers to Plaintiff Bundy’s ranch to seize his and his family’s land and capture and/or harm his cattle, at the direction of Defendant Harry Reid,” read the complaint. “These so called federal agents proceeded to threaten the lives of Defendant Bundy and his family at gunpoint, abuse and kill their cattle, including burying bulls in secret mass graves, and assaulting and tasing various Bundy family members to force them off the land.”

The complaint was filed by Attorney Larry Klayman, who was rejected by Judge Navarro from representing Bundy twice. Klayman also filed two exhibits with the complaint (You can see those hereand here). The federal lawsuit seeks the removal of Judge Navarro from the case, allow Klayman to join Bundy’s defense team and seeks more than $50 million in damages.

“In short, defendant Navarro has shown her true intentions and bias and prejudice, rising to the level of denying Sixth Amendment right of counsel and to a speedy trial to plaintiff Bundy, following the ‘marching orders’ of her benefactors, defendants Harry Reid and Obama,” attorney Joel Hansen alleges in the complaint and alleges that Navarro is a “Latino activist.”Harry Reid’s son, Rory, was also named in the suit, as he is the former Clark County Commissioner. Reid also ran unsuccessfully for Governor of Nevada in 2010. In fact, the complaint outlines a conspiracy against Bundy by the younger Reid, the elder Reid, Obama and Navarro.

While the White House has not commented on the lawsuit, Harry Reid’s office did call it “baseless and absurd.” That’s no surprise.

“Bundy, his sons and their believers have endangered the lives of federal officers, have defaced and damaged public lands and squandered public resources for their own benefit. They are domestic terrorists,” said Reid spokeswoman Kristen Orthman. “They are deadly and dangerous and will be brought to justice.”

The problem is that Ms. Orthman’s comments are baseless and absurd, and not only that, but she isfollowing her boss in slandering the Bundys by calling them domestic terrorists. As I pointed out on Tuesday, with video evidence, the only ones who have “endangered lives” have been federal agents of the BLM and FBI, and we know the FBI aided the Oregon State Police in not only endangering lives,but taking one. It also appears the FBI is engaged in a coverup concerning the murder of LaVoy Finicum.

“Following the legal and constitutional stand-off, whereby plaintiff Bundy, his sons and other family members and supporters exercised their Second Amendment right of self-defense against the government, and succeeded in having the BLM agents and representatives leave the Bundy ranch unharmed, Plaintiff Bundy publicly equated his and his family’s situation to the plight of ‘Negroes’ in the old South, whereby they were enslaved by a tyrannical government as he and his family believed they were given the threats and violent attacks on his family members, his cattle and the Bundy’s supporters,” the court documents state. “He chose the word ‘Negro’ believing that this was a proper term for African-Americans, having looked up the word in Webster’s dictionary. He meant no disrespect and insult to African-Americans, particularly since he was equating his and his family’s plight with them. Indeed, the Reverend Martin Luther King referred to his people as ‘Negroes’ and he is recognized as the greatest African-American civil rights leader in American history.”

Oregon Live reports, “Federal prosecutor Steven Myhre dismissed as ‘outrageous, irrelevant and offensive’ the idea that there was ‘some grand conspiracy by political leaders to take over the land.'”Yet, the fact is that the lands of the ranchers are valuable, tied to Agenda 21 and that Harry Reid has vested interest in the land in Nevada. Agenda 21 is clearly a conspiracy and Mr. Myhre may not like the term, but it is appropriate.

While Judge Navarro claims that case law won’t allow Bundy to create a conflict like his attorneys have filed, she did say that she will decide on May 25 as to whether she will step aside.

The problem here is not case law, its constitutional law. What does the Constitution say about how Bundy and the other political prisoners are being treated? Frankly, I think it’s abundantly clear that the Constitution is being trampled on and so are the rights of these men."
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, where are the Oathkeepers now? Why aren't they right there backing the Bundy's and standing against the injustice? Have the Bundy's been hung out to dry, sold down the river, sitting on the outer branch while the branch is being severed from the trunk, sent to the moon via cannon? If the Bundy's are the only one's trying to fight this injustice, are they going to get a fair and just outcome?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Sadly so far they have not.
freedomforall wrote: If the Bundy's are the only one's trying to fight this injustice, are they going to get a fair and just outcome?