TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Does Trump still think pleading the fifth is a sure sign of guilt now?

Post by Joel »

Silver wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 7:27 pm In the case of the Marmalade In Chief, it is particularly cruel and unusual punishment to even post a video like this
:D
we all have the ability to get creative to make things fit into whatever world view we have

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

President Trump on Monday became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem, the holiest site where Jews are allowed to pray. President Trump, his head covered with a kippah cap worn by observant Jews, approached the wall, rested his hand on it in a moment of silent reflection and placed a note inside, the traditional practice for worshippers.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 9:17 pm President Trump on Monday became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem, the holiest site where Jews are allowed to pray. President Trump, his head covered with a kippah cap worn by observant Jews, approached the wall, rested his hand on it in a moment of silent reflection and placed a note inside, the traditional practice for worshippers.
President Trump on Sunday became the second sitting US president to put his hand on the orb while visiting the repressive Saudi regime. President Trump, his head covered with a rug cut from the floor of "a van down by the river," approached the orb, rested his hand on it in a moment of sheer ludicrousness and said a prayer for all the bloody rulers of the House of Saud, the traditional practice of traitors who go there from the US.
trump put his hands on the orb.jpg
trump put his hands on the orb.jpg (86.31 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
Of course, candidate Trump had other things to say about that orb and by this you may know he is a lying sack of stinky-poo.
eggy.jpg
eggy.jpg (76.64 KiB) Viewed 1904 times

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Silver, Are you Evan McMullin ?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:02 am Silver, Are you Evan McMullin ?
Elizabeth, do you have proof that making videos that mock Trump by substituting a different voice for his are illegal?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

No proof is needed, though I am sure it could be found if one bothered to look. Common sense, decency, and even a basic moral code plainly say so.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 5:40 am No proof is needed, though I am sure it could be found if one bothered to look. Common sense, decency, and even a basic moral code plainly say so.
You've had a few weeks to look for the proof and you still have nothing. You are the one who claimed it was illegal so common sense, decency and even a basic moral code demands that you prove that before you ask me any personal questions such as am I an atheist or am I Evan McMullin.

Why would you even use the wording "bother to look"? If it's such an obvious issue, wouldn't it be immediately available? You can fool yourself, Elizabeth, but the rest of us know you've got nothing but mindless chatter on this claim of yours.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I have not bothered to look, nor do I intend to do so. I have many other more important matters to take up my time rather than waste it on such nonsense.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 6:12 am I have not bothered to look, nor do I intend to do so. I have many other more important matters to take up my time rather than waste it on such nonsense.
Well, what is so ironical, Elizabeth, is that you are, in fact, taking time -- the very same time, by the way, that you could be using to look for the information you claim is so basic -- to discuss this matter with me. Elizabeth, why are you reading this post of mine if you have more important matters to which you should attend? Your testy comments always leave me with a smile on my face. Thank you kindly for the entertainment.
irony.jpg
irony.jpg (7.85 KiB) Viewed 1818 times

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Sassy Trump: Donald of Arabia

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump Organization may not abide by Constitution

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Elizabeth wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:02 am Silver, Are you Evan McMullin ?
I think he is log.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Why do the Trump supporters here refuse to address that their guy is a murderer? And then they are surprised when there's blowback. Disgraceful.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-2 ... ight-month

US On Track To Kill More Syrian Civilians Than Russia For 5th Straight Month

Coalition-led airstrikes in Syria killed a total of 225 civilians between April 23 and May 23, the highest 30-day death toll for U.S.-led forces since the campaign began, Agence France-Presse reported. That's nearly double the number of intended targets: The U.S.-led strikes killed 122 ISIS fighters and eight fighters loyal to the Syrian government, the report said.

The rising tide of civilian deaths attributable to coalition forces suggest that May could be the fifth straight month that civilian deaths from coalition-led strikes outpace the civilian death toll from Russian forces, according to the AFP report and an analysis of data from Airwars.org.

Of the 225 civilian deaths, reported to AFP by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, 44 were children and 36 were women.

The civilian death toll from Russian strikes has declined since it peaked in January. Meanwhile, deaths from U.S.-led strikes have risen dramatically.

“There has been a very big escalation,” Observatory head Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP.

The previous deadliest 30-day period for U.S.-led forces was between February 23 and March 23 this year, when 220 civilians were killed, Abdel Rahman told AFP.

The past month's deaths brought the overall civilian toll from the coalition campaign to 1,481, among them 319 children, AFP reported.

The coalition launched operations against ISIS in Iraq in August 2014, then expanded them to Syria the following month. The Russian intervention began a year later.

However, the rising tide of casualties relative to intended targets could soon shift as the US Military implements a new strategy ordered by President Trump that's designed to annihilate ISIS in Syria in an effort to prevent foreign fighters from returning home. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump's order for the military to change up its plans for dealing with ISIS has led to a “tactical shift from shoving ISIS out of safe locations in an attrition fight to surrounding the enemy in their strongholds so we can annihilate ISIS.” (close quote)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Why do Trump haters assume they are popular on this forum? Why do they focus on Trump and not everything some prior presidents have done to destroy this country.
Why is it that if Trump haters hate him so much, they go all out, expend so much energy posting negative things about him beyond ad nauseam, that it becomes a question of whether or not they truly love Trump and are only flapping their lips like politicians are known to do just for attention?
A house next door could fall into a sinkhole and Trump would still be the topic. Makes one pause, doesn't it? So weird!

If Silver is the old log, it is no wonder he is on my ignore list...so was log...........hmmmm! Very few have the talent of ending up on my ignore list.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: May 25th, 2017, 11:05 pm Why do Trump haters assume they are popular on this forum? Why do they focus on Trump and not everything some prior presidents have done to destroy this country.
Why is it that if Trump haters hate him so much, they go all out, expend so much energy posting negative things about him beyond ad nauseam, that it becomes a question of whether or not they truly love Trump and are only flapping their lips like politicians are known to do just for attention?
A house next door could fall into a sinkhole and Trump would still be the topic. Makes one pause, doesn't it? So weird!

If Silver is the old log, it is no wonder he is on my ignore list...so was log...........hmmmm! Very few have the talent of ending up on my ignore list.
FFA, as soon as you create a time machine that will take us back to 1913 so I can stop the creation of the Federal Reserve and take away the financing arm of the modern-day Gadiantons...

Truly though, yours is a specious argument, totally without merit. None of us can change history so why should you incoherently expect us to spend a lot of time discussing the actions of previous presidents. There is a clear and present danger now. Trump is killing innocent people now. The better question is, therefore, how are you Trump lovers able to rationalize away his atrocious actions now?

Which is easier, FFA, to ignore my posts or ignore Trump's murders?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: May 25th, 2017, 11:05 pm Why do Trump haters assume they are popular on this forum? Why do they focus on Trump and not everything some prior presidents have done to destroy this country.

Now, FFA, I will address two other matters in your ridiculous post. Anyone who can read the words in my signature block below should know that the last thing I want to be is popular. Pop culture is deadly and in opposition to the Lord.

I am not Log or Yod. Your gift of discernment is rightfully called into question when you make such silly assertions. I am not concerned one iota if you ignore me. I don't post on LDSFF solely for your benefit.

Finally, in case I've never mentioned it before, Trump is killing innocent people in complete accord with President Kimball's warning about us being a warlike people.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

125 Days: Donald Trump Makes One Last Try To Patch Things Up With Comey

Post by Joel »

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Please allow me to drop some "real" for a second? Earmuffs.
At the end of the day, the treatment of OUR President,has nothing to do with Donald Trump and everything to do with who we have become as a society! We have become a fat, lazy, disrespectful, self serving, Godless nation, filled with addiction, entitlement, discontentment, binge behavior, financial despair, and an, "I want what I want and I want it right now!" mentality! We have lost respect for our law enforcement. We have turned our schools into soup kitchens. We have turned our teachers into educating nannies that are forced into specializing in behavioral health. Our college grads are moving home instead of moving on. Our grandparent's are being forced back into being parents of their grandkids! We kill each other as if life has no value! We drive like speed limits are a nuisance and not the law! We know the destruction of drugs, yet they are a hot commodity! We divorce like it was expected all along! We marry like it comes with a money back guarantee! We try to beat the system, because we "deserve" to! We have no more respect for leadership! We comfort our criminals, all the while, there are children that go to bed broken and hungry! The church that was once for "community" is now just for "hypocritical bible thumpers". We live our best life on facebook and instagram, while we keep our sinfulness in the shushh closet! I am so disgusted with US. Trust me, I'm no angel but this thought just hit me like a ton of bricks! Donald Trump may not be the best possible option of everyone that is capable, but HE stepped up! HE made the sacrifice and continues to do so! HE is making positive change, whether you want to digest it or not! So, while he may say some things that are way outside of the scope of the PERFECT PRESIDENT, it isn't HE who has changed, IT IS US AS A WHOLE! We cry and are willing to protest even when we don't have the facts. We demand better than fair treatment from vendors even at the expense of our peers! We so desperately need to become the great men and women our ancestors prayed we would become! We need to raise our own children! We need to earn our own food, shelter, and clothing! We need to right the wrong! Excuses? Shut up! Lies? Shut up! Don't complain about Trump without first looking in the mirror! If you do realize you and your life are virtually perfect, why haven't you helped someone that needs you? Needs your advice, your shoulder, your knowledge, your guidance, etc. The time is now people! It's not about any given President, it's about US! It's not about who we can be, it's about who we've become! A FRIEND POSTED THIS TO HER WALL. NO IDEA WHO THE AUTHOR IS - BUT IT'S TRULY BRILLIANT

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 27th, 2017, 8:54 am

Please allow me to drop some "real" for a second? Earmuffs.
At the end of the day, the treatment of OUR President,has nothing to do with Donald Trump and everything to do with who we have become as a society! We have become a fat, lazy, disrespectful, self serving, Godless nation, filled with addiction, entitlement, discontentment, binge behavior, financial despair, and an, "I want what I want and I want it right now!" mentality! We have lost respect for our law enforcement. We have turned our schools into soup kitchens. We have turned our teachers into educating nannies that are forced into specializing in behavioral health. Our college grads are moving home instead of moving on. Our grandparent's are being forced back into being parents of their grandkids! We kill each other as if life has no value! We drive like speed limits are a nuisance and not the law! We know the destruction of drugs, yet they are a hot commodity! We divorce like it was expected all along! We marry like it comes with a money back guarantee! We try to beat the system, because we "deserve" to! We have no more respect for leadership! We comfort our criminals, all the while, there are children that go to bed broken and hungry! The church that was once for "community" is now just for "hypocritical bible thumpers". We live our best life on facebook and instagram, while we keep our sinfulness in the shushh closet! I am so disgusted with US. Trust me, I'm no angel but this thought just hit me like a ton of bricks! Donald Trump may not be the best possible option of everyone that is capable, but HE stepped up! HE made the sacrifice and continues to do so! HE is making positive change, whether you want to digest it or not! So, while he may say some things that are way outside of the scope of the PERFECT PRESIDENT, it isn't HE who has changed, IT IS US AS A WHOLE! We cry and are willing to protest even when we don't have the facts. We demand better than fair treatment from vendors even at the expense of our peers! We so desperately need to become the great men and women our ancestors prayed we would become! We need to raise our own children! We need to earn our own food, shelter, and clothing! We need to right the wrong! Excuses? Shut up! Lies? Shut up! Don't complain about Trump without first looking in the mirror! If you do realize you and your life are virtually perfect, why haven't you helped someone that needs you? Needs your advice, your shoulder, your knowledge, your guidance, etc. The time is now people! It's not about any given President, it's about US! It's not about who we can be, it's about who we've become! A FRIEND POSTED THIS TO HER WALL. NO IDEA WHO THE AUTHOR IS - BUT IT'S TRULY BRILLIANT
All those pretty comments, don't take away the fact that Trump is ordering the murder of innocent people in the Middle East. The US is broke and we have no right to be there in the first place. Why is that so hard to understand? America has no right to be militarily active in the Middle East.

Nobody is asking for Trump to be perfect, eddie, but is it too much to ask that he stop the killing? I will complain and continue to complain about Trump because he is a traitor and a murderer.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

To those spewing hate and judgement like a waterfall, having little to no, exhibited shame, compassion, charity, or even understanding of scripture, perhaps need a refresher course on some scripture that they need to pay heed to.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a (c)stone, John 8:7

(c) TG Gossip

Gossip

not go up and down as a talebearer, Lev. 19:16.

Keep thy tongue from evil, Ps. 34:13.

talebearer revealeth secrets, Prov. 11:13 (20:19).

words of a talebearer are as wounds, Prov. 18:8.

Whoso keepeth … his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles, Prov. 21:23.

where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth, Prov. 26:20.

every idle word … give account thereof, Matt. 12:36.

which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man, Matt. 15:11.

condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, Luke 6:37.

He that is without sin … let him first cast a stone, John 8:7.

no corrupt communication … but that which is good, Eph. 4:29.

tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not, 1 Tim. 5:13.

If any … bridleth not his tongue, James 1:26.

Speak not evil one of another, James 4:11.

refrain his tongue from evil, 1 Pet. 3:10.

Thou shalt not speak evil of thy neighbor, D&C 42:27.

cease to find fault one with another, D&C 88:124.

Slander

he that uttereth a slander, is a fool, Prov. 10:18

evil speaking, be put away from you, Eph. 4:31.

speak evil of no man, Titus 3:2.

let the tongue of the slanderer cease its perverseness, D&C 112:9.

3 Ne. 14:5 (1–5)
1 And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words he turned again to the multitude, and did open his mouth unto them again, saying: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother: Let me pull the mote out of thine eye—and behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Morm. 8:19
19 For behold, the same that judgeth rashly shall be judged rashly again; for according to his works shall his wages be; therefore, he that smiteth shall be smitten again, of the Lord.

So for those casting harsh judgement, you are only hurting and mounting up judgement to yourselves.

Think you're doing us a favor? Think again.
Think you will walk away without judgement from God? Think again.
Do you assume you can outsmart God and not be caught in your distasteful doings? Think again.
Do you, in any way shape or form, or in the least degree, think you can avoid answering to God for evil thoughts and behavior? Think again

Alma 12:14
14 For our words will condemn us, yea, all our works will condemn us; we shall not be found spotless; and our thoughts will also condemn us; and in this awful state we shall not dare to look up to our God; and we would fain be glad if we could command the rocks and the mountains to fall upon us to hide us from his presence

Mosiah 2:25-26
25 And now I ask, can ye say aught of yourselves? I answer you, Nay. Ye cannot say that ye are even as much as the dust of the earth; yet ye were created of the dust of the earth; but behold, it belongeth to him who created you.

Can you ignore scripture and say "but, he really is", "I know what God says, but", but this and but that...and honestly think to escape answering to God?

Prov. 10:18

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »