TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by Joel »

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

inho wrote:Dear President Trump,

While you are making America great again, please do not spread fake news about other countries.
This happened in Sweden Friday night, Mr President

U.S. president Donald Trump gave a speech in Melbourne, Florida, Saturday evening.
While speaking about keeping America safe he mentioned the major terrorist attacks in Nice, Paris and Brussels – and in the same sentence he pointed out an unspecified event in Sweden Friday evening.
”You look at what happened last night in Sweden”, he said.
Mr President, here is what happened in Sweden Friday night:

• 3:24 PM (local time): A man set himself on fire at Sergels torg, a plaza in central Stockholm. He was taken to the hospital with severe burns. There is so far no information on his motives but the intelligence service is not part of the investigation.
  • 6:42 PM: The famous singer Owe Thörnqvist had some technical problems during rehearsal for the singing competition ”Melodifestivalen”. (However, the 87 year old singer still managed to secure the victory the very next day.)
  • 8:23 PM: A man died in hospital, after an accident in the workplace earlier that day in the city of Borås.
  • 8:46 PM: Due to harsh weather in the northern parts of Sweden the road E10 was closed between Katterjåkk and Riksgränsen. Due to strong winds and snow in the region the Met office also issued an avalanche warning.
  • 12:17 AM: Police officers initiated a chase for a fleeing Peugeot through central parts of the Swedish capital of Stockholm. The pursuit ended in police officers ramming the suspect at Engelbrektsgatan. The driver is now accused of driving under the influence, traffic violation and car theft.

IN LIGHTER NEWS:
  • 11:23 AM: Ok, let’s not be fake news, this story took place in the autumn, but was reported Friday before lunch and we thought you would like it. A wooden moose got the attention of a lovesick moose bull. It all happened in 79 year old Ove Lindqvist’s garden in Byske outside Skellefteå, northern Sweden. ”I thought it was going to start a fight, instead it humped the wooden moose thrice”, he said.
Following is what was really behind Trump's comment, inho. Yours post is the kind of response the anti-Trump media is addicted to: serious misconstruing of content; quick to believe the first negative thing that pops into their head regarding Trump . . . all driven by their black-and-white, negative assessment of the man:

Give this a read and watch the embedded video and the one in a following comment to learn what is going on in Sweden

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-128907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll give you a heads up: Trump was referring not to an event happening the previous night in Sweden. He was referring to a segment of a Tucker Carlson interview of documentary maker Ami Horowitz, that took place the previous night (Friday). Trump was referring to the content of the interview which showed statistical evidence that Sweden had, by far, become the rape capital of Europe.

Extract:
Ami Horowitz Documentary: Sweden is Now Europe’s Official “Rape Capital”…
Posted on February 19, 2017 by sundance

President Trump made a comment during his rally on Saturday about Sweden, and something he noted on Friday, the evening prior. President Trump was talking about the “refugee crisis” and his strict immigration proposals called “extreme vetting”.

“We’ve got to keep our country safe,” he said. “You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening in Brussels. You look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.” –LINK–

President Trump’s reference was to an interview between Fox News Tucker Carlson and documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz that took place on Friday night, the night before the rally.

The documentary is about the rape crisis in Sweden resulting from massive economic migration, aka “refugees”. There is even a horrible term for the current reality for women in Sweden called “rapeugees”.

Horowitz appeared on Tucker’s show to discuss his latest documentary film of the issue titled “Stockholm Syndrome“- Rape and violence exploding across Sweden due it’s immigration policies.
Here is an excerpt of the documentary, titled: The Stockholm Syndrome:
Here is a graph of the statistical evidence:
sweden-rapes-2.jpg
sweden-rapes-2.jpg (89.39 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Here is another link on the Ami Horowitz/Tucker Carlson interview: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -horowitz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

larsenb wrote: Following is what was really behind Trump's comment, inho. Yours post is the kind of response the anti-Trump media is addicted to: serious misconstruing of content; quick to believe the first negative thing that pops into their head regarding Trump
The "anti-Trump" media is just acting the same way as your president: saying the first thing that pops into his head. That may very well be what Trump meant, but why didn't he said so? Why did he say "last night in Sweden"? Because he doesn't think before he speaks (or tweets). Doesn't it bother you that your president isn't even capable of articulating himself in a way that his intentions would be understandable?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

inho wrote:
larsenb wrote: Following is what was really behind Trump's comment, inho. Yours post is the kind of response the anti-Trump media is addicted to: serious misconstruing of content; quick to believe the first negative thing that pops into their head regarding Trump
The "anti-Trump" media is just acting the same way as your president: saying the first thing that pops into his head. That may very well be what Trump meant, but why didn't he said so? Why did he say "last night in Sweden"? Because he doesn't think before he speaks (or tweets). Doesn't it bother you that your president isn't even capable of articulating himself in a way that his intentions would be understandable?
He spoke in what I believe was an ex tempore fashion for well over an hour . . . actually quite a feat.

The point that strikes me about this, as is normal and entirely predictable, is that Trump's critics choose to focus on this one somewhat muddled comment, and ignore everything else he said. This is their typical approach to Trump. They thirst after any mistake or tidbit they can glom on to that they think discredits him. There is a phrase for this; something like: finding fault for a word.

Trump actually speaks very clearly and is very articulate. He makes gaffs and misstatements occasionally. So what? But he also tells you what he is thinking . . . something exceedingly rare with people who are career politicians. You would get a sense of this if you had listened to his press conference a day or two earlier. I thought it was a bravura performance, myself.

Your comments about him indicates to me you haven't listened to many of his press conferences or speeches, and don't particularly like the man.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Sweden has been so overwhelmed from violence from Muslim refugees and changed from what was a peaceful safe community that I am sure acts of violence were indeed occurring at that time whether or not known or reported.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

larsenb wrote: He spoke in what I believe was an ex tempore fashion for well over an hour . . . actually quite a feat.
It would be more impressive, if he did check his facts before he speaks.
larsenb wrote: Your comments about him indicates to me you haven't listened to many of his press conferences or speeches, and don't particularly like the man.
Maybe it is that I have listened to his press conferences and that's why I don't like him.

More on the Swedish incident:
After Trump’s ‘Last night in Sweden’: Here are the errors in Fox News report on Swedish immigration

With a very lucid and unclear reference to an occurrence on Friday night, Donald Trump is using Sweden as a discouraging example.

What the president in fact referred to was a report on the conservative news channel Fox News. He has since confirmed it on Twitter.

However, the video broadcasted by Fox contains many errors and exaggerations. Here is the real story.
Embassy of Sweden in twitter:
We look forward to informing the US administration about Swedish immigration and integration policies.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Trump’s invention of a Swedish terrorist attack was funny. But it likely comes from a dark place.

Canadian reporter Doug Saunders rigorously investigated the narrative, and concluded that it “falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.” Official Swedish statistics do indeed show a high rate of rape, but that’s because Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape under the law. Sweden has a higher official rape rate, in short, because its police are better able to investigate and prosecute sexual violence.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Trump Troll Doll Sculpture By Chuck Williams

About this project

I am looking to fund the manufacturing of a large number of factory made vinyl Trump Troll dolls. The sculpture seems to have struck a very popular chord with my family and friends on Facebook.

This figure is near and dear to me and thankfully it seems to have brought a smile to all sides of the political spectrum. The response has taken me a little by surprise!! I am very grateful to have made so many people happy with this sculpture.

I want to make this figure widely available to everyone around the world that has taken a liking to my caricature sculpture and to do that I need your help to cover the costs of making the production molds and castings as well as the freight costs from the toy factory.

I will cast and finish the resins figures here in my shop as soon as the goal is met and have them on the way to those at that support level. The vinyl figures will be turned around as soon as I can get the factory on board and fulfilling the orders. I allowed a year for this under the Kickstarter protocol but I will do everything I can to make them available in a few months. The art is ready to go and it's a matter of production of the pieces now.

Thank you very much for your help in making this happen!!!

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Donald Trump Website Hacked by Iraqi Hacker

An Iraqi hacker going by the online handle of Pro_Mast3r ~ hacked and defaced a server associated with presidential campaign fundraising for Donald Trump. The targeted server secure2.donaldjtrump.com was defaced Sunday evening when Ars Technica noted that the home page for the server was displaying a deface page along with a message left by a defacer from Iraq.

The deface message was simple than expected since Iraq is among those seven countries whose citizens have been banned by Trump from entering the United States. According to the message:

Ars Technica also noted that the targeted page was using Cloudflare security and CMS while it also carried a link to a JavaScript file on a defunct Google Code account alerting Firefox and Chrome users about unsecure connection.

At the time of publishing this article the targeted server was offline, but this is not the first time that Trump’s website was hacked. Last year, Trump had his official website hacked and defaced with a message praising Jon Stewart, a famous American comedian and celebrity.

Trump’s hotels have also been targeted several times in the last couple of years starting from a credit card breach incident where personal and financial information of guests were stolen. Later on, Anonymous took down his election campaign website against anti-Muslim speech.

The list goes on. However, it should not surprise the readers since Trump is still using an old Android phone to Tweet from his official account and one of the congressmen has already requested an investigation on the use of an old phone since Android is one of the most vulnerable and targeted mobile operating systems in the world.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So while on the campaign trail the candidate Trump says one thing:
https://subjectpolitics.com/lol-watch-t ... hilarious/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And now the President Trump does another:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... phone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What you have here is yet another lying politician. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

However, we were told that we just HAD to vote for Trump then and support him now because, you know, Hillary and stuff. Electing Republicans is so bad for the country because even the nominal conservatives go brain dead.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

larsenb wrote: He was referring to a segment of a Tucker Carlson interview of documentary maker Ami Horowitz, that took place the previous night (Friday).
But two police officers interviewed for the broadcast told Dagens Nyeter newspaper on Monday that their interview had been edited and “we were answering completely different questions in the interview”. They described the filmmaker who interviewed them, Ami Horowitz, as “a madman”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... d-by-trump

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Never, ever, trust a politician.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-2 ... ading-fast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alas, today, nearly a full month after the original deadline of January 27th, no replacement plan has been officially introduced and even Trump admits "maybe it will take till sometime into next year, but we are certainly going to be in the process...it's very complicated."

Speaking to a crowd in Florida over the weekend, President Trump said that a replacement plan would be introduced within "a couple of weeks" but steered clear of commentary on when such a plan could be expected to be implemented. Per The Hill:

"We are going to be submitting in a couple of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as ObamaCare," he said at a campaign rally in Melbourne, Fla. "It will be repealed and replaced."

"Just so you understand, our plan will be much better healthcare at a much lower cost," he added. "OK? Nothing to complain about."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It should be obvious to anyone that time is required.

When Obamacare was introduced, supporters had not even read nor understood what it entailed nor the ramifications

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Culturally Enriched Malmo, Sweden is the Most Dangerous City in Western Europe
43% foreign population brings soaring crime, murder

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - February 20, 2017

Multicultural Malmo, Sweden is the most dangerous city in western Europe according to newly released figures, debunking mainstream media claims that Donald Trump is lying when he focuses on the Scandinavian country as an example of the perils of mass immigration.

Go here to read full article and watch video supporting Trump position
http://www.infowars.com/culturally-enri ... rn-europe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

moonwhim wrote:Culturally Enriched Malmo, Sweden is the Most Dangerous City in Western Europe
43% foreign population brings soaring crime, murder

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - February 20, 2017

Multicultural Malmo, Sweden is the most dangerous city in western Europe according to newly released figures, debunking mainstream media claims that Donald Trump is lying when he focuses on the Scandinavian country as an example of the perils of mass immigration.

Go here to read full article and watch video supporting Trump position
http://www.infowars.com/culturally-enri ... rn-europe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read the Swedish article from Sydsvenskan referenced in that article. It has the same figures but the reasons for that relatively high number are quite different. It was also amusing that Infowars call Malmö "Sweden's Chicago", even though the original article specifically says that Malmö is still not like Chicago (which has 8 times greater murder index).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here's a Swedish citizen holding forth on the situation due to largely unregulated migration into Sweden. He says Trump is essentially right, and needs to do even more than he's vowed to do, to prevent U.S. migration problems getting as bad as they are in Sweden. Smart guy.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Trump Just Sent Michelle Obama a Bill She’ll Never Be Able to Pay in Her Lifetime
BREAKING: Trump Just Ended Obama’s Vacation Scam And Sent Him A Bill You Have To See To Believe

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

BREAKING: Trump Just Revealed Who "The Mole" Was - US Was Shocked to Learn !
BREAKING: Trump Just Found The Leak! What Trump Will Do to the MOLE now!
BOMBSHELL - White House Spy Caught, 1511

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Silver wrote:So while on the campaign trail the candidate Trump says one thing:
https://subjectpolitics.com/lol-watch-t ... hilarious/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And now the President Trump does another:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... phone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What you have here is yet another lying politician. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

However, we were told that we just HAD to vote for Trump then and support him now because, you know, Hillary and stuff. Electing Republicans is so bad for the country because even the nominal conservatives go brain dead.
While I agree with you for the most part...this part I enjoy...

The Impeachment Of Hillary Clinton
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the ... cd34c2de0b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M353f0yzOf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

President Donald Trump Rally in Melbourne, Florida
18 February 2017 Trump Florida Speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M353f0yzOf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/21 ... uburb.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rioting erupts in immigrant-dominated Swedish suburb
Published February 21, 2017
Elizabeth wrote:Sweden has been so overwhelmed from violence from Muslim refugees and changed from what was a peaceful safe community that I am sure acts of violence were indeed occurring at that time whether or not known or reported.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

What can Trump do about leaks?

Post by Joel »