TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: TRUMP.

Post by eddie »

Silver wrote: May 28th, 2017, 1:03 am
freedomforall wrote: May 28th, 2017, 12:56 am
eddie wrote: May 27th, 2017, 9:43 pm
Silver wrote: May 26th, 2017, 7:16 am

Now, FFA, I will address two other matters in your ridiculous post. Anyone who can read the words in my signature block below should know that the last thing I want to be is popular. Pop culture is deadly and in opposition to the Lord.

I am not Log or Yod. Your gift of discernment is rightfully called into question when you make such silly assertions. I am not concerned one iota if you ignore me. I don't post on LDSFF solely for your benefit. So must we conclude that you post for your own benefit? And it certainly isn't for God's benefit because scripture has already condemned sin and wrong doing. Even Brian has caught you speaking forms of slander and libel, so aggrandizing yourself holds no water. So where does this leave us? Even more importantly, based on scripture, just what position does that leave you in?

Finally, in case I've never mentioned it before, Trump is killing innocent people in complete accord with President Kimball's warning about us being a warlike people.
This strike will save lives—in Syria, by preventing Assad from daring to use chemical weapons again, and in unknown future conflicts where the losing side will be tempted to employ chemical weapons, and will think twice and not do it. Trump saved more lives in Syria by his action this week than Obama did in all his years in office.
Wow, FFA, you pack some mighty righteous indignation. Cool. I look forward to the day when you turn that wrath in the direction of Trump, the murderer but once again you ignore the message and attack the messenger. I feel so sorry for you.
:)) =))

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

We Knew Trump Was A Snake

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/pam-gelle ... ing-koran/

“ American Freedom Defense Initiative’s Pamela Geller comments:

“I’m very glad that President Trump talked about fighting ISIS because according to leaked emails from Hillary Clinton, the Saudis were supplying ISIS, and Qatar was supplying ISIS,” said Geller. “They can’t continue to play both sides, which the Saudis have done brilliantly for decade.”
“Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State, has a Ph.D. and a master’s in Islamic theology from the world’s leading Islamic university,” she commented. “Do Western leaders presume that they know more than he does about Islam?”
Ms. Geller went on to say that Trump’s “battle between good and evil” statement was an “extraordinary statement, wonderful.”
She then noted a slight difference in the White House released version of the speech and what Trump actually said at one point.
“Even though the White House released the text calling it ‘Islamist extremism,’ he said ‘Islamic extremism,’” she pointed out. “That’s an important point because that word ‘Islamist’ is a ridiculous word. It’s nothing except the person using it doesn’t want to offend Islam by speaking unwelcome truths about the political nature of that religion.”
“Overall, it was an A,” she said
Marlow noted that Trump surprisingly removed the qualifier of ‘radical’ Islamic terrorism and referred simply to ‘Islamic terrorism’ directly.
“It was brilliant,” Geller said of Trump’s removal of the term “radical” to define Islamic terrorism and then chastised media outlets that failed to focus on the fact that Saudi Arabia is a country that openly violates human rights and imposes Shariah law."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/bikers-s ... tyalliance

"Thousands of bikers and spectators gathered in the nation’s capital on Sunday to take part in the 30th annual “Rolling Thunder” motorcycle ride from the Pentagon to the Vietnam War Memorial on the National Mall. The ride is held to raise awareness for prisoners of war and missing in action service members from our nation’s military conflicts.

The largely military veteran crowd of riders was joined by a high-ranking member of President Donald Trump’s administration, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. A member of the Trump administration taking part in the 2017 Rolling Thunder ride through D.C. makes an awesome statement, as it signals support from the president and those around him for the organization’s work in raising awareness for the various concerns facing military veterans."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"President Donald Trump said Sunday he has “total confidence” in his son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner.

“Jared is doing a great job for the country,” Trump said in a statement to The New York Times. “I have total confidence in him. He is respected by virtually everyone and is working on programs that will save our country billions of dollars.”

“In addition to that, and perhaps more importantly, he is a very good person,” Trump added."

http://www.westernjournalism.com/trump- ... tyalliance

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Sassy Trump Sings National Anthem on Memorial Day, Arlington

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Donald Trump Has A Message For World Leaders

Post by Joel »

inho
captain of 1,000

COVFEFE

Post by inho »

Mormon baby names:

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Sassy Trump: Robot Melania

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativenewsroom.com/ideals/ ... t-hotline/

"ensuring respectful and excellent treatment of veterans within the Department of Veterans Affairs is so important.
To that end, the Trump administration will “soft launch” a hotline for veterans to express concerns or voice complaints about the VA."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-ju ... stand-for/

President Donald Trump took a bold stand for American police officers and military veterans on Friday when he signed the American Law Enforcement Heroes Act and the Public Safety Officers’ Benefits Improvement Act.

Not surprisingly though, mainstream media and liberal news outlets had little — if anything — to say about it.

According to Fox News, Trump signed the bills into law in the White House’s Diplomatic Reception Room in front of an audience of decorated police and military officers. With the sound of cameras clicking in the background, Trump voiced his support for the bill — and the officers and veterans it will benefit.

“As president, keeping America safe is my highest duty, and supporting law enforcement is my unwavering commitment,” Trump said prior to signing the bills. “I am very proud to sign these two great bills today.”

Before thanking the officers and veterans flanking him, Trump said it’s America’s turn to protect the men and women who have been protecting it.

“We are going to be protecting them,” he stated. “They’ve been protecting us, we’re going to be helping them right now.”

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump Reportedly Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Business

Post by Joel »

Trump Reportedly Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Business

President Donald Trump funneled $100,000 in donations intended for a childhood cancer hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization, Forbes reports.

The Forbes report scrutinizes Trump’s son Eric, who hosts an annual golf invitational for his foundation at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York every September.

Per Forbes, Eric “has hosted this event for ten years on behalf of the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis,” and has directed “more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event.”

Eric boasts that his charity is efficient, hosting the event free of charge at his family’s golf course and having “most of the other costs donated,” so that “virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer.”

“We get to use our assets 100% free of charge,” Trump said to Forbes.

Unfortunately for the children, that’s not true. Forbes reviewed filings from the Eric Trump Foundation, and determined “that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization.”

Not only that, but the Trump Organization may have been overcharging for the rental of the use of the golf course. Forbes consulted “Golf charity experts” (because of course they did), who said “the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.”

But there’s more:
Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.
While $100,000 — donated for the benefit of cancerous children — was funneled into the Trump Organization, Forbes also reports that of the donations, “$500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.”

Dan Alexander, who penned the Forbes report, notes that this “seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors.”

Alexander also writes that according to two people involved, President Trump “specifically commanded that the for-profit Trump Organization start billing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the nonprofit Eric Trump Foundation.”

The Forbes report takes a deep dive into the structure and history of the Eric Trump Foundation, which stopped fundraising this year.

During the 2016 election, Donald Trump’s Foundation came under intense scrutiny for its unorthodox practices, and Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold even won a Pulitzer Prize attempting to track down evidence of the now-president’s charitable giving — to little avail.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Eric Trump's Outrage Vs Words of a Clown

Post by Joel »

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Eric Trump's Outrage Vs Words of a Clown

Post by Silver »

Joel wrote: June 7th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Hypocrits! All of them. We deserve the politicians and the crooked laws they pass to control us.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Breaking!! Roger Stone Just Exposed The White House Leaker!!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 8th, 2017, 1:16 am Breaking!! Roger Stone Just Exposed The White House Leaker!!
At about 6 minutes 40 seconds into this schpiel you can hear Beckwith include the "Mormon" church in his list of harlots under the Catholic church. He even goes on to describe how the Church has its own honor killings just like the Muslims. Entertaining stuff.

Luckily, this tool only gets 4 or 5-digit views for his idiotic videos. I can feel IQ drain out of me as I watch. Don't waste your time.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Jeff Sessions issues arrest warrants for Hillary, Eric Holder, Huma Abedin, John "The Molesta" Podesta, Lois Lerner, Loretta Lynch and Jon Corzine!

And then all the Trump supporters woke up to find the Marmalade In Chief still in office and still no wall on the US southern border. What a nightmare.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

NEW POLL REVEALS STUNNING "REASON" 43% WANT IMPEACHMENT
TRUMP'S PERSONAL LAWYER JUST GOT JAW DROPPING NEWS FROM CONGRESS AND HIS RESPONSE WAS EPIC

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

From the office of Senator Rand Paul:

Dear Fellow Patriot,

Every day that goes by without an announcement from the Trump administration is only emboldening anti-gun statists at the United Nations.

They know that one simple Executive Action from Donald Trump's administration -- announcing that the U.S. will no longer support their global gun ban -- could crush their goal of imposing the U.N.'s so-called "Small Arms Treaty" in the United States . . .

But the questions remain: Will he do it? And why hasn't he yet?

Are anti-gun New York advisors in his administration in Washington, D.C. trying to convince him to leave the Treaty untouched for "security?"

Fellow Patriot, with the stakes so high, you and I can't take anything for granted.

That's why it's absolutely critical you fill out and sign the Official Firearms Sovereignty Survey that I'll link you to in a moment!

As I'll explain shortly, the longer the Trump administration sits on its hands, the more dangerous our situation becomes . . .

And should this scheme ever be imposed in the United States, it would be nothing short of a global gun control DISASTER.

After reading through the details of the Treaty, it's hard to see how our Second Amendment could survive such an assault.

Perhaps the worst of the Treaty's provisions can be found in Article V, which mandates countries establish a "National Control List" -- or a NATIONAL GUN REGISTRATION database!

You and I both know gun registration is just the first step toward outright CONFISCATION.

And the U.N. is already plotting their next step -- developing new "International Small Arms Control Standards" (ISACS).

Their goal is to impose these radical anti-gun initiatives on every nation who signs the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty." Introductory language already includes:
*** Mandated national "screening" for all persons seeking to own guns, giving bureaucrats the final say on whether or not you're "competent" enough to own a gun;
*** Restrictive licensing for gun and ammo sales, and perhaps even bans on certain types of firearms. This could include anything from semi-auto rifles to shotguns to handguns!
*** Restrictions on the number of guns and amount of ammo any "properly-licensed" individual may legally own;
*** Bans on magazines holding more than ten rounds;
*** Bans on owning a firearm for self-defense -- unless a citizen can somehow demonstrate need and get federal government approval.
To date, 89 nations have ratified the Treaty. Another 130 -- including the United States -- have signed on signaling conceptual support.

Now, Treaty advocates are bragging the U.S. will ultimately be FORCED to comply with terms of the Treaty "because of peer pressure but also market pressure."

As one anti-gun country's foreign minister stated:

"[W]e expect the U.S. to abide by the Treaty even if ratification will take some time."

That's why it's so critical that the Trump administration acts now to end all U.S. support for this Treaty.

The longer the United States remains a signatory to this Treaty, the more likely it is that these anti-gun statists will be right.

As the largest economy and number-one market in the world, the United States can make or break the U.N.'s "Small Arms Treaty."

On one hand, should Mr. Trump announce the U.S. no longer supports the Treaty, it could light the fuse that ultimately blows this scheme up worldwide.

But on the other hand, continued U.S. support for the scheme -- intentionally playing into the hands of gun control advocates or not -- will only allow Treaty specifications to become more entrenched and far more difficult to get rid of down the line.

And ultimately, law-abiding gun owners like you and me will pay the price with our freedom.

That's why your action is so critical to break through President Trump's wall of advisors and ensure he hears the voices of Second Amendment supporters all over the country.

Many of those advisors (some with strongly anti-gun views) are taking every opportunity not to "rock the boat" on any issue –- including the U.N.'s "Small Arms Treaty."

Many are even pushing the United Nations' lie -- straight from their Office of Disarmament Affairs -- that this Treaty is really about combating, "insurgents, armed gang members, pirates, [and] terrorists!"

For the sake of freedom's survival, it's a brazen lie you and I cannot allow to go unanswered.

That's why I was so excited to see the National Association for Gun Rights leading the fight to urge the Trump administration to remove the U.S. as a signer to the U.N.'s so-called "Small Arms Treaty!"

Their efforts over the past few years have stymied the gun control crowd every time they've sought to ram some radical scheme through Congress.

But the National Association for Gun Rights depends on the action and support of good folks like you for their effectiveness.

So your action is absolutely critical to ensuring the voices of Second Amendment supporters all over the country are heard.
1. Do you believe the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Second Amendment are the supreme law of the land?
2. Do you believe any attempt by the United Nations to subvert or supersede your Constitutional rights must be opposed?
If you said "Yes!" to these questions, please fill out and sign the survey the National Association for Gun Rights has prepared for you.

With your help, the National Association for Gun Rights will continue to mobilize grassroots support insisting the Trump administration removes all U.S. support for the "Small Arms Treaty."

If they have to, they're prepared to launch a grassroots firestorm, including everything from U.S. mail, to phones, email, blogs and guest editorials -- and even paid media if necessary.

All of this will take money, but we have to break through Washington, D.C.'s growing cocoon around our new President and ensure he understands the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty" threat must be killed NOW -- before it's too late.

So along with your survey, please agree to make a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or even just $35.

Every dollar counts in this fight, so even if you can only chip in $20, it will make a difference.

Thank you in advance for your time and money devoted to defending our Second Amendment rights.

For Freedom,

Rand Paul
United States Senator (R-KY)

P.S. It's time for Second Amendment supporters to rally to ensure the Trump administration removes the United States as a signatory to the U.N.'s "Small Arms Treaty."

If we don't, it could lead to utter disaster for our Second Amendment rights.

So please sign your Firearms Sovereignty Survey and put yourself squarely on the record AGAINST the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty."

And if you can, please make a generous contribution to the National Association for Gun Rights of $250, $150, $100 or even just $35 or $20 right away!

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Do you think Trump has "tapes"? That would be interesting to hear......

proving the perjury would be entertaining but going after Comey for the leak probably would be the better first move for Trump.

Did Comey Violate Laws In Leaking The Trump Memo?

One of the most interesting new disclosures today in the Comey hearing was the admission by former FBI Director James Comey that he intentionally used a “friend” on the Columbia law faculty to leak his memos to the media. Comey says that he did so to force the appointment of a Special Counsel. However, those memos could be viewed as a government record and potential evidence in a criminal investigation.

Notably, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman on a faculty webpage reads that he is “currently an adviser to FBI Director James B. Comey.” Richman specializes in criminal law and criminal procedure.

The problem is that Comey’s description of his use of an FBI computer to create memoranda to file suggests that these are arguably government documents. Comey admitted that he thought he raised the issue with his staff and recognized that they might be needed by the Department or Congress. They read like a type of field 302 form, which are core investigatory documents.

The admission of leaking the memos is problematic given the overall controversy involving leakers undermining the Administration. Indeed, it creates a curious scene of a former director leaking material against the President after the President repeatedly asked him to crack down on leakers.

Besides being subject to Nondisclosure Agreements, Comey falls under federal laws governing the disclosure of classified and nonclassified information. Assuming that the memos were not classified (though it seems odd that it would not be classified even on the confidential level), there is 18 U.S.C. § 641 which makes it a crime to steal, sell, or convey “any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof.”

There are also ethical and departmental rules against the use of material to damage a former represented person or individual or firm related to prior representation. The FBI website states:

Dissemination of FBI information is made strictly in accordance with provisions of the Privacy Act; Title 5, United States Code, Section 552a; FBI policy and procedures regarding discretionary release of information in accordance with the Privacy Act; and other applicable federal orders and directives.”

Lawyers generally ask for clients or employers to release information, particularly when it may be detrimental to the firm or the client or someone associated with your prior representation.

By the way, waking up in the middle of the night (as described by Comey) is not generally the best time to decide to leak damaging memos against a sitting president. There are times when coffee and a full night’s sleep (and even conferral with counsel) is recommended. Leaking damaging memos is one of those times. Moreover, if Comey was sure of his right to release the memo, why use a law professor to avoid fingerprints?

I find Comey’s admission to be deeply troubling from a professional and ethical standpoint. Would Director Comey have approved such a rule for FBI agents? Thus, an agent can prepare a memo during office hours on an FBI computer about a meeting related to his service . . . but leak that memo to the media. The Justice Department has long defined what constitutes government documents broadly. It is not clear if Comey had the documents reviewed for classification at the confidential level or confirmed that they would be treated as entirely private property. What is clear is that he did not clear the release of the memos with anyone in the government.

Comey’s statement of a good motivation does not negate the concerns over his chosen means of a leak. Moreover, the timing of the leak most clearly benefited Comey not the cause of a Special Counsel. It was clear at that time that a Special Counsel was likely. More importantly, Comey clearly understood that these memos would be sought. That leads inevitably to the question of both motivation as well as means.

What do you think?

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

LOL Trump Agrees To Testify UNDER OATH

Post by Joel »