TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
I guess you should get credit for recognizing that his comment was facetious, even though you dredged that up from something he said over a year ago. Which simply shows the animus you have for the man. Faulting for a word, again.

But I would like to see your citation for him hiring 24 people who are members of the CFR.
I'm going to preserve this beaut for posterity.

Larsen, I can't give you the answer you want regarding a citation, but I can tell you how to spell it: G-O-O-G-L-E. Got it?

For those who aren't blind:
Let's pretend that my "nearly 2 dozen members of the CFR" comment is overstated by 100% (it's not). That would mean the real number is around 10. Does that make it OK for America? The issue here is that there is that even one CFR member is on Trump's team.

Just today a good article about one of the traitors chosen by the elitists who control Trump, the Traitor-In-Chief was published:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/f ... ty-advisor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Silver gets touchy again. You asserted it. You cite it. That simple.

I don't use google, BTW.
No man is so blind as he who will not see.
No man is so blind as one who has already made his mind up in a black-and-white fashion. Once again, you asserted. You cite. It's a reasonable standard.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
I'm going to preserve this beaut for posterity.

Larsen, I can't give you the answer you want regarding a citation, but I can tell you how to spell it: G-O-O-G-L-E. Got it?

For those who aren't blind:
Let's pretend that my "nearly 2 dozen members of the CFR" comment is overstated by 100% (it's not). That would mean the real number is around 10. Does that make it OK for America? The issue here is that there is that even one CFR member is on Trump's team.

Just today a good article about one of the traitors chosen by the elitists who control Trump, the Traitor-In-Chief was published:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/f ... ty-advisor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't use google, BTW.
No man is so blind as one who has already made his mind up in a black-and-white fashion. Once again, you asserted. You cite. It's a reasonable standard.
And thus you see, friends, how a man who has bought into the Trump lie won't even admit that, wait a minute, even one member of the CFR in the Trump administration is one too many.

The perfect number is ZERO. Zero CFR in Trump's administration. By their fruit you shall know them.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:

I don't use google, BTW.
And thus you see, friends, how a man who has bought into the Trump lie won't even admit that, wait a minute, even one member of the CFR in the Trump administration is one too many.

The perfect number is ZERO. Zero CFR in Trump's administration. By their fruit you shall know them.
And thus you see, dear readers, how a man gets caught up in extreme black-and-white thinking; not realizing that when one does such things,one gives up the use of one's intelligence. Why is this? Because his mind is already made up. No more thinking or uncertainty need be entertained.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Even on the CFR website...

http://www.cfr.org/united-states/mcmast ... ans/p38841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let the tap dancing commence.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump thinks there's not much he could possibly do to erode his support.

Lauding his fans' loyalty at a campaign event in Sioux Center, Iowa, on Saturday, Trump said he could kill people and still be popular.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” he said." (close quote)

The foregoing snippet came from the link below and can be found in dozens of other locations around the Internet. Of course, Trump was speaking facetiously. However, for Trump supporters here, the man could literally hire nearly 2 dozen members of the CFR and they won't get alarmed. This is a lesson for the rest of us in demagoguery.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop ... se-support" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope the readers realize that this is Bush's fault, literally. If Bush hadn't been so bad, Obama wouldn't have been elected. And since Obama was horrible, a supposed outsider (guffaw) got elected.
I guess you should get credit for recognizing that his comment was facetious, even though you dredged that up from something he said over a year ago. Which simply shows the animus you have for the man. Faulting for a word, again.

But I would like to see your citation for him hiring 24 people who are members of the CFR.
As far as I can tell, this roster has all the members in the CFR organization. So now Silver can locate all twenty-four, or whatever the true number is, people he says are members hired by Trump.

Membership Roster (as of February 21, 2017)
Last edited by freedomforall on February 21st, 2017, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump thinks there's not much he could possibly do to erode his support.

Lauding his fans' loyalty at a campaign event in Sioux Center, Iowa, on Saturday, Trump said he could kill people and still be popular.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,” he said." (close quote)

The foregoing snippet came from the link below and can be found in dozens of other locations around the Internet. Of course, Trump was speaking facetiously. However, for Trump supporters here, the man could literally hire nearly 2 dozen members of the CFR and they won't get alarmed. This is a lesson for the rest of us in demagoguery.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop ... se-support" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope the readers realize that this is Bush's fault, literally. If Bush hadn't been so bad, Obama wouldn't have been elected. And since Obama was horrible, a supposed outsider (guffaw) got elected.

As far as I can tell, this roster has all the members in the CFR organization. So now Silver can locate all twenty-four, or whatever the true number is, people he says are members.

While I'm searching, FFA, tell the assembled LDSFF folks what your perfect number of CFR members in Trump's administration might be.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
larsenb wrote:

As far as I can tell, this roster has all the members in the CFR organization. So now Silver can locate all twenty-four, or whatever the true number is, people he says are members.

While I'm searching, FFA, tell the assembled LDSFF folks what your perfect number of CFR members in Trump's administration might be.
You first. You're assertion, you're burden of proof. We'll wait while you search.
BTW, Trump's name is not on the roster.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Chao, Elaine L.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Silver wrote:Chao, Elaine L.
McMaster, Herbert

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Silver wrote:
Silver wrote:Chao, Elaine L.
McMaster, Herbert
McFarland, Kathleen Troia

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

1. Elaine Chao
2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Time for the intermediate hymn. Everybody stand up and stretch your brains.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/c ... t-insiders" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even though Rick Perry is not found on the CFR membership list, he is potentially guilty of violating the Logan Act by attending a Bilderberger meeting in Istanbul. You say potato (CFR). I say potato (Bilderberger). Those NWO types will only be happy when sovereign nations are overthrown and global rule is established (you know, Ether 8). The current US president is cooperating according to their plans. Just like Obama. Just like Papa and Dubya Bush and the Clintons.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Well, we may need another intermediate hymn sung by Alex Jones. Now normally I would trust Jones' network exactly never. However, since some here are confident that Alex is right, I share the following about Pence. No, Pence is not on the CFR membership list. Just read the article written on July 14, 2016. Jones says that Pence would be "a terrible choice for VP" due to his NWO tendencies.

http://www.infowars.com/mike-pence-woul ... trumps-vp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then, a recent Alex Jones video entitled "Pence Joins The Globalists":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9FC1rqtV60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I feel like I'm watching an old Fred Astaire movie because of all the tap dancing on LDSFF.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Silver wrote:1. Elaine Chao
2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink
6. Dina Habib Powell

Be honest...y'all thought I was done, dincha? Nah, I'm just toying with all y'alls emotions.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: . . . . The current US president is cooperating according to their plans. Just like Obama. Just like Papa and Dubya Bush and the Clintons.
I just don't see that. At this point, it's hard to imagine that a full frontal attack on Globalism (which heretofore has been a taboo subject) and giving the effort world-wide publicity, could be any part of the globalist agenda or plan. Not a very logical thing for them to do.

For instance, the globalists did everything they could to stop the Brexit. And Farage, Trump, Le Pen and other nationalist politicos are on the ascendance, and those from Europe are hell bent on seceding from the EU, which was a major milestone for the Globalist plan (i.e., setting up regional governments).

Trump is also trying to stop Islamic terrorism, and has a stated platform of keeping us out of needless wars (we'll see on that one), and is doing everything he can to staunch unfettered immigration into this country. None of these efforts fit what I understand of the globalist agenda and plan.
Last edited by larsenb on February 22nd, 2017, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink
6. Dina Habib Powell

Be honest...y'all thought I was done, dincha? Nah, I'm just toying with all y'alls emotions.
Well, keep going. I'll be waiting for your list of 24.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink
6. Dina Habib Powell

You have a reading comprehension problem. I never said 24.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink
6. Dina Habib Powell
7. Helen Aguirre Ferre

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I'd like to give a big shout out to all my homeboys for trying to figure out how many CFR members can dance on the head of a pin without spoiling their biased image of Trump.

As a public service, I'll remind everyone that there should be ZERO members of the CFR in any president's administration. That organization is evil in its activities and goals.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote:I'd like to give a big shout out to all my homeboys for trying to figure out how many CFR members can dance on the head of a pin without spoiling their biased image of Trump.

As a public service, I'll remind everyone that there should be ZERO members of the CFR in any president's administration. That organization is evil in its activities and goals.
On this point, I whole heartedly agree. So what is the solution? Are the people that voted for Trump supposed to shoot themselves in the head in order to satisfy hatemongers rants and whims that they just can't refrain from rubbing it in our faces? A high level of arrogance and self aggrandizement coming from the peanut gallery is rather thick at this point.
And to even think a Constitutionalist in the office of President today with the globalists and evil bankers breathing down their neck...could do any better, is rather foolish. It's the people that failed to maintain the integrity of the Constitution, thus, having a President that is worth a dang. Why not research previous Presidents and see how off the mark they were when it comes to upholding their oath of office.
Then we could see hatemongers eating crow.
Do you know any hatemongers on this forum?

Hatemonger = a person who kindles hatred, enmity, or prejudice in others.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
2. Herbert McMaster
3. Kathleen McFarland
4. Stephen Schwarzman
5. Laurence Fink
6. Dina Habib Powell

You have a reading comprehension problem. I never said 24.
Actually you said Trump could hire two dozen CFT people and it probably wouldn't bother Trump supporters. Not a reading comprehension problem, just too quick of a scan.

The CFR is a semi-public extension of Milner's kindergarten or Round Table Group, that was set up by 2 of Cecil Rhode's 6 wills, in England, early 20th Century. My sense of it is that it will take in members they think are promising. But they may or may not be given a chance later on to be brought up into its more secret dealings. The membership probably serves, in part, as a vetting process for further advancement.

Our own Rep. Wayne Owens was a member, as I recall. His going to Israel and helping set up the Oslo Accord meetings in Norway was probably an assignment he received from the CFR. I also think they had something on Owens that allowed them to force this Israel-related assignment.

So Trump picking people who also are CFR members is troubling, but not a show stopper for me. I would guess that previous administrations had far more CFR members than Trump's administration, if 6 is the true number. The big question for me, is how they perform.

More troubling for me regarding Trump's Presidency at this point, are the mixed signals VP Pence is giving that are countering Trump's stated positions, and the sabotaging and leaks instigated by Reince Priebus.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Why all this back and forth Trump this and that rhetoric...when it is the people that have allowed all the crap going on to take hold? We have the Declaration of Independence that clearly states that it is the duty of Americans to replace a despotic and corrupt Government. Did Americans ever, ever do this?
All this indictment is one that we have to bear until the return of the Savior. Evil has overtaken this country and the people have broken the covenant to keep the commandments, thereby, having the Lord protect us from outside forces bent on destroying our Constitutional Republic. Let's put blame where blame is due, on the American people.

What is the covenant? "I will be your God, you will be my people." Now there is evil in every facet of society, men women and older children doing whatever they want and leaving God outside in the mud.
Think Trump is bad? Let's look in the mirror and discover where our loyalties are for a change.
Who was it that said: If America is to be destroyed, it will be Americans that will destroy it?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Even taking voter fraud into consideration, what is impossible to understand is how Obama was elected and then elected again.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Spicer confirms Trump administration will revoke transgender protection in schools

Post by Joel »

so this is good in my opinion

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »