Freedom Energy? Yildiz motor tests Geneva April 2013

Discuss political news items / current events.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Freedom Energy? Yildiz motor tests Geneva April 2013

Post by BroJones »

FREEDOM ENERGY? We may know about the Yildiz magnetic motor by the end of the week, as Sterling Allan has flown to Geneva to observe - along with many others -- the Yildiz device. His day-by-day blog is here:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Event:2013 ... University" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a magnetic motor going on public, international display beginning April 10, 2013.
Please note, there is no need to make pre-judgements about this motor; we can observe and decide for ourselves.

Sterling writes:
Update (as of April 5, 2013): Mr. Yildiz has been invited by the Turkish patent office to demonstrate his all-magnet motor at the Inventors Expo in Geneva, Switzerland, from April 10-14. They are paying his way. He plans to have more than one motor, and for at least one of them to run the entire duration. The idea is to run it more than long enough to rule out the possibility of hidden batteries inside. Yildiz has invited me to participate in this event, and thanks to so many of you who have chipped in, I will be attending and reporting from there.

This page is to provide an updated chronicle of events pertaining to the test of Muammer Yildiz' All-Magnet Motor at the Inventors Expo in Geneva, Switzerland from April 10-14, 2013. At least three universities will be involved in observing and documenting the demonstrations done there. After the Geneva expo, Mr. Yildiz plans to have the motor(s) tested in a university lab, in a more controlled environment. Yildiz is very determined to achieve vindication, after all these years of people questioning his technology and his motives.

As these things are accomplished, the scientific world [may] have to revise their models of physics that predict that such a motor is impossible. Also, Yildiz will have the verification he needs to bring this to market. He may also do an open license (allowing people download plans, build a company, remit royalty once commercial) on the lower power version in the range of 1 kW.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Freedom Energy? Yildiz motor tests Geneva April 2013

Post by friendsofthe »

How about this magnet motor? Real or fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFTAobM-l0

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

friendsofthe wrote:How about this magnet motor? Real or fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFTAobM-l0
FAKE.
The vid-maker did a 2nd vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93iIduG ... ature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
in which he admits it is faked -- uses 2 AA batteries (1:22 mark ff).

Muddies the waters. That does not mean all devices are faked, however; we are aware that there will be opposition including fakes/counterfeits.

Who promotes deceit/counterfeits?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Demonstration of the Yildiz motor at University of Delft raised my interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... I3227d5Css" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

DrJones wrote:FREEDOM ENERGY? We may know about the Yildiz magnetic motor by the end of the week, as Sterling Allan has flown to Geneva to observe - along with many others -- the Yildiz device.
Thanks for posting this. I think it would be very interesting to be there.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

I have been following Tom Valone, http://peswiki.com/energy/Directory:Thomas_Valone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tom Bearden and Bedinini for a long time.
see
cheniere.org

also see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABE63Hh6vk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Yes, they are doing intriguing work. However, I cannot point to a Freedom Energy device that has been independently TESTED, measured, replicated and 100% verified. This is what is being attempted this month in Geneva (and follow-up experiments IMO).

Tomorrow (10 April) the tests are scheduled to begin.
For now, let me interject some of my own testing (but on a different device). From my post on an alt-energy research forum:
Because of the heat generated by the bulbs at high watts, I have gone to a new light box that is in some ways simpler than the aluminum-foil lined cardboard box I have been using for months. Using now a 22-gallon shiny "garbage can" with lid. It works well, and I've been doing both calibrations (with 200W bulbs) along with some experiments with the Gegene set-up. Learning.

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxbrFxcE ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Description:
My current replication of the Gegene experiment is shown (google Gegene Naudin), with a Bifilar Pancake Coil (BPC) atop an induction cooktop. BPC output is fed to four 200W incandescent bulbs in the "light box" with lux-meter. Note: I meant to say about 1200 Lux for this particular experiment.
In this way, we have a measure of light output as a function of input power to the induction device. Thus, we can tell when we are making improvements in efficiency.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

A Random Phrase wrote:
DrJones wrote:FREEDOM ENERGY? We may know about the Yildiz magnetic motor by the end of the week, as Sterling Allan has flown to Geneva to observe - along with many others -- the Yildiz device.
Thanks for posting this. I think it would be very interesting to be there.
I agree!
Well, Sterling is keeping us apprised by his enthusiastic vids... Here's the latest I've seen, from earlier today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... BjeOvZAqKg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note that the demo begins tomorrow.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

10 April: The link
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Event:2013 ... University" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

does not work for me today, the planned opening day of the demonstration.

Indeed, I can't even open "peswiki.com" . "Not found". Is anyone else having this problem?

I like "freedom-of-information"... but seem to be cut off today for some reason.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

I just called St Louis City library and they also say the site is down. I cannot access it.
Would you expect anything less? LOL

Elendil
captain of 10

Post by Elendil »

Have tried to access it here from Norway as well but nothing comes up.

I did at test with a web tool to see what the server actually responded when the page was being accessed. It returns an error message saying the "page does not exist". It also does that when testing http://www.peswiki.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, which would be the homepage of the site.

But when I test with just the domain name, http://www.peswiki.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it returns an message saying "ok, I found the site".

Basically this means that the site is on the server but there are no pages or information to show. Hopefully it's just a technical glitch and all will be up again soon, or maybe the motor actually works and "someone" had a need to stop that from getting out in the open... :-s ;)

Omnibus
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Omnibus »

Hi Everybody,

Hope everyone is well and in good spirit. This is my first post here, not to say that I've been away from any forum for quite a while. Anyway. I got to see your forum by browsing the web, looking for Yildiz' motor demonstration in Geneva. As many of the participants in these kinds of forums know, I have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that conditions can be found for violation of conservation of energy. I uploaded a short text stating that (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA3EeAx97M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). The proof for this violation comes about through the application of the scientific method and, unfortunately, at this moment, a practical machine can hardly be expected. Thus, while I know already for sure that CoE can be violated and textbooks must be rewritten to reflect this fact, I'm not holding my breath awaiting to hear that there's already a self-sustaining motor spinning. There are insurmountable technological difficulties at this point to achieve that and, as with computers, their principle known for decades prior to the time we saw them on our tables, technology for a self-sustaining motor may not be around for decades to come. No worry, because existence of self-sustaining motor is not the criterion to abandon CoE, it is only a technological application of scientific arguments confirming that conservation of energy must be abandoned. Like I said, these arguments are already with us.

As for the peswiki link, I can't open it too.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks.

Posted message from Sterling has more info:

http://pesn.com/2013/04/10/9602291_Yild ... emo_day_1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Report on the Yildiz Magnet Motor Demo in Geneva, April 10, 2013; 4:30 pm GMT.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

PESWiki (which is where http://YildizDemo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; forwards) seems to be down presently, so I'm sending this report out by email to our mailing list. I've sent a notice to our server provider to inform them of the outage. Hopefully it will be repaired soon. Meanwhile, the live stream can be found at http://www.justin.tv/pesnetwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We've had a lot of internet connectivity problems here at Palexpo [low-quality, expensive internet service], so most of the morning the feed was not going out. That is in process of being resolved with a Cat5 connection with 1 Mbs upload speed (cost $432 to set that up for the remaining 4 days). I forgot that internet is not nearly as robust in Europe as it is in the US, and I expected that the Expo wifi would be adequate.

This morning, when Mr. Yildiz went to start the motor at around 10:05 am, shortly after the conference opened, it didn't start. He pulled it into a closet at their booth for about 20 minutes, then emerged. Then he started it by the way you've seen on the web.

The motor ran from 10:28 am to 2:50 pm GMT, nearly 5.5 hours.

It started at 2600 rpm, then went up in speed to 2673, then down and up that range for about 3 hours.

Then, a magnet was "loose", and the motor began to slow. Then, he said that the magnet alignment malfunction began to cascade so that 3 were out of line. By 2:21, the speed was 2064. A noise could be heard from the motor, so he turned it off.

Then, at 3:10 pm, he turned it on again, and it went to 1930 rpm, then began dropping rapidly
1734 rpm at 3:12
1522 at 3:15
He stopped it at 3:16 pm

The temperature was around 23 degrees on the front and back bearings, just 1 degree C above room temp: 22 C

So presently, the motor is off.

He plans to work on it this evening, then run it again tomorrow, hopefully all day (and hopefully through the night too).

Assistant professor Duarte is present. Last night he openly stated to the group of about 12 people assembled in a villa in France, that he has seen inside the motor and there are no batteries in there.

Also, yesterday, Yildiz demonstrated an effect in which copper coins (which normally are not attracted to magnets) stuck to the outside of the magnet motor, while silver-colored coins (which normally are attracted to magnets) drop off the outside of the same motor body -- the opposite of what you would expect. This illustrates that there is something very unusual going on.

Duarte also points out that with magnets rotating around in vicinity of aluminum that there should be eddy currents and heat produced; but that is not observed in this set-up. (Remember, he saw inside and saw the magnets.)

The booth has been busy with observers all day up until about 4 pm. Now that the motor is stopped, the walk-by interest has dropped significantly, as could be understood.

He hasn't run the smaller motor at all today yet. When I get free here, I hope to ask him to run it. I want to burn my hand on the shaft trying to stop it with bare hands. That motor has no control, so it has to be stopped by gloves on the shaft to prevent it from speeding to destruction.

Rene and his film crew have been here all day, including for about an hour after the motor was stopped.

I had to fork out $34 SF (close to USD) for lunch. Crazy expensive here. The airport next door will be much cheaper, and you all know how expensive airport food is.

Having a great time. Thanks for enabling me to come here. I think it will be well worth the trip.

I've shot a lot of photos and video, and will be getting some of that up soon, hopefully.

| Sterling D. Allan,

| "The government's job should be to protect freedom, not control our lives."
The live-stream at justin.tv seems to be down now also... Hopefully things will be back and running again tomorrow!

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Thanks for sharing the message, DrJones. It was very interesting.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

You're welcome, ARP. To me, this is more fun than reading a novel, following the experiments performed on this device and seeing it publicly displayed and studied.
PS -- I'm still awaiting more data before claiming ANYTHING, but it is fun as science should be.
Various videos acquired by Sterling at the Geneva expo are linked here:

http://pesn.com/2013/04/10/9602292_Yild ... Demo_Blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From one of these, we see Yildiz and the banner behind him; see attached.
Note:
No Fuel. No Battery. No Clockwork. No Compressed Air. No Nuclear Reactions. No Tricks.
Attachments
YildizAtDemoBannerGeneva.jpg
YildizAtDemoBannerGeneva.jpg (84.5 KiB) Viewed 2090 times

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Those videos really make me wish I could have been there.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Let's hope this is the solution to Global Warming and Climate Change
even though we are past the point of no return at 350ppm

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

One should always encourage scientific experiments that push the envelope. However, for every Einstein who showed that Newton's laws were flawed (although for most practical purposes Newton's laws are still essentially correct), there are many "Cold Fusion" hoaxes.

I have seen claims for magnet motors, and water power (via electrolysis) and many other "free energy" schemes. So far nothing has disproved the well established 3 laws of thermodynamics.

The First acronym I learned when in the Marines was TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch). I would not want to discourage Yildiz from pursuing his theories. However, I also caution EXTREME care in verifying it before getting to excited that he has invented something revolutionary enough to change life as we know it.

Remember one critical step in the Scientific method is for other scientists to repeat the experiments of the original scientists and get the same result. When this happens, maybe I will throw my hat into the air and shout Hurrah.

Regards,

George Clay

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

msfreeh wrote:Let's hope this is the solution to Global Warming and Climate Change
even though we are past the point of no return at 350ppm
Where are you getting this, "we are past the point of no return at 350ppm"?
Also, do you have data for world-average temperature for the last ten years- what is the actual (data) trend over the last decade?

Omnibus
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Omnibus »

George Clay said:

"Remember one critical step in the Scientific method is for other scientists to repeat the experiments of the original scientists and get the same result."

and I can't agree more. The lack of scientific approach is exactly the reason for Yildiz' claim to not be taken seriously and to not make international news. There's no such thing as "validating it at Universities" other than describing the method in a publication (not necessarily in a peer-reviewed one) in a form, such as other scientists can reproduce it. No sending, at someone else's expense, of unqualified people to Geneva can substitute for that established way of verifying a scientific claim, as anyone educated and carrying out proper scientific research knows full well.

I do understand that clear nothing, such as Facebook, has been manipulated to cost a hundred billion dollars and a potential working self-sustaining magnet motor, invaluable as a contribution to humanity, should not be left financially uncompensated. And yet, proper scientific verification is a step which is unavoidable.

As for 'cold fusion', I completely disagree. If you don't trust Fleischmann and Pons' data, you may take a look at Putterman S. et al, Nature, 434, 1115-1117 (2005), to convince yourself about the nuclear side of the effect. As for the electrochemical aspect, the observed effect is clearly due to the violation of conservation of energy in an undivided electrochemical cell, as I have already shown.

I also disagree with your statement that "Einstein … showed that Newton's laws were flawed". Einstein has shown no such thing. The so-called Einstein's "theory" of relativity is internally contradictory and therefore it must be removed from science without delay. It isn't a theory and isn't even wrong. Einstein's "theory" of relativity is nothing else but travesty of science and it's a shame that it still persists damaging true science, supported by some influential circles. I have shown in numerous publications the above, as well as, the fact that the perfectly mathematically legitimate Lorentz transformations (having nothing to do with Einstein's "theory" of relativity) lack physical meaning and also have no place in physics.

Newton's laws, on the other hand, are correct but in a limited sense. In fact these are not laws of motion, despite that label they have been endowed with historically but are laws of rest. I have shown in a number of publicans how these laws (especially the second law) must be modified to account for motion and how this will naturally lead to correct mechanics, avoiding the non-scientific quantum mechanics, while accounting for the "peculiar" experimental facts which have led to QM. These are actually inherent in classical mechanics (as is CoE violation, as a matter of fact). If you're curious to see experimental evidence, demonstrating the classical nature of any effect, which has been wrongly ascribed to the non-scientific quantum mechanics (the most QM can be used for is as a temporary engineering approach of generating empirical formulae to solve some limited practical problems), you may want to take a look at the experiments which prof. Yves Couder of Paris University, Diderot, is carrying out even as we speak. He is probably one of the most important contemporary scientists, if not the most important one. Here in the US, you may be interested to see the results of one of his prominent followers -- prof. John Bush of MIT.

So, acronyms the military teach may sound cute sometimes but they are not always right. Military should mind their own business, protecting our country, and leave science to scientists.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Free energy...that got me thinking (a dangerous past-time I know).

There are free phones, free health care, free cheese, free education, free housing, free food, everyone is free to be of any sexual orientation they wish, free from religion, criminals aren't punished they are "rehabilitated" so essentially they are free from consequences, citenzenship will be free soon...I'd go on but I'm getting queasy.

Oh,yes one final freebie I forgot and that was proposed long, long ago: Free salvation.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Omnibus wrote:......

As for 'cold fusion', I completely disagree. If you don't trust Fleischmann and Pons' data, you may take a look at Putterman S. et al, Nature, 434, 1115-1117 (2005), to convince yourself about the nuclear side of the effect. As for the electrochemical aspect, the observed effect is clearly due to the violation of conservation of energy in an undivided electrochemical cell, as I have already shown.

....The so-called Einstein's "theory" of relativity is internally contradictory and therefore it must be removed from science without delay. It isn't a theory and isn't even wrong. Einstein's "theory" of relativity is nothing else but travesty of science and it's a shame that it still persists damaging true science, supported by some influential circles. I have shown in numerous publications the above, as well as, the fact that the perfectly mathematically legitimate Lorentz transformations (having nothing to do with Einstein's "theory" of relativity) lack physical meaning and also have no place in physics.

Newton's laws, on the other hand, are correct but in a limited sense. In fact these are not laws of motion, despite that label they have been endowed with historically but are laws of rest. I have shown in a number of publicans how these laws (especially the second law) must be modified to account for motion and how this will naturally lead to correct mechanics, avoiding the non-scientific quantum mechanics, while accounting for the "peculiar" experimental facts which have led to QM. These are actually inherent in classical mechanics (as is CoE violation, as a matter of fact). If you're curious to see experimental evidence, demonstrating the classical nature of any effect, which has been wrongly ascribed to the non-scientific quantum mechanics (the most QM can be used for is as a temporary engineering approach of generating empirical formulae to solve some limited practical problems), you may want to take a look at the experiments which prof. Yves Couder of Paris University, Diderot, is carrying out even as we speak. He is probably one of the most important contemporary scientists, if not the most important one. Here in the US, you may be interested to see the results of one of his prominent followers -- prof. John Bush of MIT.

So, acronyms the military teach may sound cute sometimes but they are not always right. Military should mind their own business, protecting our country, and leave science to scientists.
Where are your publications? One can start there; not agreeing with your boldened assertions above BTW. Please post in a separate thread, as you're way outside the parameters of this thread on the Yildiz motor.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Durangout -- "Free energy" IMO is a misnomer and I try to avoid the term.
I do use "Freedom Energy" as this approach may lead to greater freedom for humankind; that's an important goal.

Omnibus
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Omnibus »

@DrJones,

I mentioned above some studies other than mine. You can start from there. Also, I just finished a number of presentations which I'll post on youtube soon. Of course, I won't discuss here the points I mentioned but in due time (hopefully sooner rather than later) you will be able to see them. They are actually published but at this time I'd rather have them on youtube for discussion. It was rather unexpected to me too to find what mess physics is in. You will see in these presentations violation of CoE not only in an undivided electrochemical cell (the basic effect of the so-called 'cold fusion', as I already noted) but also inherent in classical mechanics and in the classical theory of electricity. You will also see definitive arguments regarding the so-called Einstein's "theory" of relativity as well as the Lorentz transformations. These are new studies which have never been done and results, which have never been obtained. Hope to be able to discuss these matters with you in the near future.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

I always use the Heisenberg principle when posting on this forum.
You can never detect the position or direction of my posts.

I always make sure my post conform to the Second Law of Thermodynamics
in that I try to create more disorder in your thinking, eh?