Possible Psychological Evolution of the Human Species

Discuss political news items / current events.
msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Possible Psychological Evolution of the Human Species

Post by msfreeh »

I never travel without these

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 7884,d.cWc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://beyondtheordinary.net/williamtiller.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~~~ Dr. William Tiller ~~~
Dr. William Tiller has been a professor at Stanford U. in the Department of materials science & Engineering. a consultant to government and industry in the fields of metallurgy and solid-state physics; formerly Associate Editor of 2 scientific journals; published many scientific papers and technical books and has five patents issued. His fields of specialization are crystal growth, surfaces and interfaces, physical metallurgy, semiconductor processing, thin film formation, computer simulation and psychoenergetics. He is also the founding director of the Academy of Parapsychology & Medicine and IONS, and worked for nine years in the Westinghouse Research Laboratory with theoretical and experimental investigation into the detailed physics of a wide range of processes. You can read more about him and his publications on his website.

Here we learned of experiments... imbuing conscious intent into a simple electronic device, and when the target is exposed to it there is significant and measurable response; From his experiments it's clear that something has to be moving faster than the speed of light; Deltrons, the coupler or bridge, D-Space, R-Space, and much more to come.

His newest book is "Psychoenergetic Science: A Second Copernican-Scale Revolution," others include "Some Science Adventures with Real Magic," "Conscious Acts of Creation: The Emergence of a New Physics," and "Science & Human Transformation: Subtle Energies, Intentionality & Consciousness." Special autographed copies are available, and proceeds from books ordered directly from them at 888-281-5170 go towards laboratory research and support! Also available are DVDs of talks speaking about consciousness, matter, and the Big bang. http://www.tillerfoundation.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Most people think that the matter is empty, but for internal self consistency of quantum mechanics and relativity theory, there is required to be the equivalent of 10 to 94 grams of mass energy, each gram being E=MC2 kind of energy. Now, that's a huge number, but what does it mean practically? Practically, if I can assume that the universe is flat, and more and more astronomical data is showing that it's pretty darn flat, if I can assume that, then if I take the volume or take the vacuum within a single hydrogen atom, that's about 10 to the minus 23 cubic centimeters. If I take that amount of vacuum and I take the latent energy in that, there is a trillion times more energy there than in all of the mass of all of the stars and all of the planets out to 20 billion light-years. That's big, that's big. And if consciousness allows you to control even a small fraction of that, creating a big bang is no problem."

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Love Everybody

Serve Everybody

Remember god

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8WPcpb2GHR4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Best books I have found on this is

Eckhart tolle

The power of now

And

Eckhart toole

A new earth
Awakening to life's purpose

Also recommend
James Allen
As a man thinketh

Read those study them and you will have a psychological evolution.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

In 1972 I was enrolled in a Masters degree program in Criminology
at Goddard College in Vermont. I hired two men to supervise my M.A. thesis. Gunther Weil and Andrew Vachss.
Gunther Weil received his PhD at Harvard under Richard Alpert
and Timothy Leary. Gunther was part of their inner circle.
see. http://valuementors.com/about-us-2/gunther-weil/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

also see
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concord_ ... Experiment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Andrew Vachss introduced me to and trained me in the Saul Alinsky School of Community Organizing.
see. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Vachss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Vachss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by msfreeh on July 13th, 2014, 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

https://sethquotes.wordpress.com/catego ... ss-events/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May 21, 2012 by skyfiery

“People die when they are ready to die, for reasons that are their own. No person dies without a reason. You are not taught that, however, so people do not recognize their own reasons for dying, and they are not taught to recognize their own reasons for living — because you are told that life itself is an accident in a cosmic game of chance.”

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events
Session 835,
February 7,1979
Posted in Books, Dying and death, The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events | Leave a comment
On the self
Posted on March 7, 2012 by skyfiery

“When people are convinced that the self is untrustworthy, for whatever reasons, or that the universe is not safe, then instead of luxuriating in the use of their abilities, exploring the physical and mental environments, they begin to pull in their realities to contract their abilities, to overcontrol their environments. They become frightened people and frightened people do not want freedom, mental or physical. They want shelter, a definite set of rules. They want to be told what is good and bad. They lean toward compulsive behavior patterns. They seek out leaders – political, scientific or religious – who will order their lives for them.”

Session 834
Page 168
Posted in Books, The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, The self | Leave a comment
On dying and death
Posted on March 7, 2012 by skyfiery

“Dying is a spiritual and psychological necessity, for after a while the exuberant, ever-renewed energies of the spirit can no longer be translated into flesh…The self outgrows the flesh.”

Session 801
Page 12
Posted in Books, Dying and death,

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://the-sacred-path.com/2007/09/24/t ... ss-events/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sep 24, 2007 Richard 3 Comments

The other day while going through some of my books, I came upon The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events by Jane Roberts (Seth) and couldn’t help reading it again.

Beginning in late 1963 Jane started to receive messages from a male entity who identified himself as Seth. Jane would sit and go into a trance (altered-state of consciousness) and in would come Seth. Jane’s husband, Robert Butts, would sit and write down all that Seth said verbatim using a form of short-hand he had developed. Later they would type the sessions up and eventually a portion of it ended up published in books. There wasn’t much editing for Jane and Robert to do since Seth went chapter by chapter and section by section, and would even indicate punctuation and where he wanted emphasis. Basically Seth dictated it in finished form. As I understand it, there is a mountain of material that has still never been published.

I’ve read The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events several times, as I have many of the Seth books. I first became aware of Jane Roberts and the entity or personality that she channeled for over 21 years, Seth, in the early 80′s when I picked up her (their?) first book, Seth Speaks. Even back then in my mid 20′s, Seth Speaks wasn’t so much presenting revolutionary new information or ideas to me as it was organizing it; putting form to my thoughts and feelings. As my friend Frank DeMarco’s “Guys Upstairs” say, it resonated.

The following excerpts are from The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events.

If you want to change the world for the better, then you are an idealist. If you want to change the world for the better, but you believe it cannot be changed one whit, then you are a pessimist, and your idealism will only haunt you. If you want to change the world for the better, but you believe that it will grow worse, despite everyone’s efforts, then you are a truly despondent, perhaps misguided idealist. If you want to change the world for the better, and if you are determined to do so, no matter at what cost to yourself or others, no matter what the risk, and if you believe that those ends justify any means at your disposal, then you are a fanatic.

There is an enchanting suggestion, solemnly repeated many times, particularly after the turn of the [20th] century: ‘Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.’

This might sound like a bit of overly optimistic, though maybe delightful, nonsense. To a degree, however, that suggestion worked for millions of people. It was not a cure-all. It did not help those who believed in the basic untrustworthiness of their own natures. The suggestion was far from a bit of fluff, however, for it could serve – and it did – as a framework about which new beliefs could rally.

We often have in your society the opposite suggestion, however, given quite regularly: ‘Every day, in every way, I am growing worse and so is the world.’ You have [group] meditations for disaster, beliefs that invite private and mass tragedies. They are usually masked by the polite clothing of conventional acceptance. Many thousands may die in a particular battle or war, for example. The deaths are accepted almost as a matter of course. These are victims of war, without question. It seldom occurs to anyone that these are victims of beliefs (emphatically) – since the guns are quite real, and the bombs and the combat.

The enemy is obvious. His intentions are evil. Wars are basically examples of mass suicide – embarked upon, however, with all of the battle’s paraphernalia, carried out through mass suggestion, and through the nation’s greatest resources, by men who are convinced that the universe is unsafe, that the self cannot be trusted, and that strangers are always hostile. You take if for granted that the species is aggressively combative. You must out-think the enemy nation before you yourself are destroyed. These paranoiac tendencies are largely hidden beneath man’s nationalistic banners.

The end justifies the means. This is another belief, most damaging. Religious wars always have paranoiac tendencies, for the fanatic always fears conflicting beliefs, and systems that embrace them.

If you have not read any of the Seth books and would like to, these are a good starting place.

Seth Speaks, the Eternal Validity of the Soul
The Nature of Personal Reality
The Unknown Reality (Volumes 1 and 2)

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Einstein wrote the forward to Charles Hapgood's book about the Shifting Poles. see http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hapgood" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

see link for free e book.
https://archive.org/stream/eathsshiftin ... p_djvu.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://www.fromthestars.com/page178.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seth Speaks About God

"What you call God is the sum of all consciousnesses, and yet the whole is more than the sum of Its parts. God is more than the sum of all personalities (souls), and yet all personalities are what He is."

The Seth Material
~ Jane Roberts

The spirit, Seth, began to transmit metaphysical information to Jane Roberts and her husband during the late 1960s. Many books containing Seth's wisdom have been published and translated into various foreign languages. Millions of copies have been read worldwide.

The original handwritten dictations and supporting documents given by Seth are permanently archived at Yale University.

In 1991, I began my inner journey when a copy of Seth Speaks unexpectedly came into my life. And I learned a great deal from it. But it was the first Seth book published in 1970,The Seth Material, that contains Seth's concepts of God, creation, and how we are part of it. Here then are some of those excerpts.

"He is not human in your terms, though he passed through human stages; and here the Buddhist myth comes closest to approximating reality. He is not one individual, but an energy gestalt.*

* Gestalt = a pattern of individual parts so unified as a whole that it cannot be described merely
as a sum of its parts

This absolute, ever-expanding, instantaneous psychic gestalt, which you call God if you prefer, is so secure in its existence that it can constantly break itself down and rebuild itself.

Its energy is so unbelievable, that it does indeed form all universes; and because its energy is within and behind all universes, systems and fields, it is indeed aware of each sparrow that falls, for it is each sparrow that falls.

Now - and this will seem like a contradiction in terms - there is nonbeing. It is a state of, not of nothingness, but a state in which probabilities and possibilities are known and anticipated but blocked from expression.

Dimly, through what you would call history, hardly remembered, there was such a state. It was a state of agony in which the powers of creativity and existence were known, but the ways to produce them were not known.

This is the lesson that All That Is had to learn, and that could not be taught. This is the agony from which creativity originally was drawn, and its reflection is still seen.

Some of this discussion is bound to be distorted, because I must explain it to you in terms of time as you understand it. So I will speak for your benefit, of some indescribably distant past in which these events occurred.

All That Is retains memory of that state, and it serves as a constant impetus - in your terms - toward renewed creativity. Each self (you), as a part of All That Is therefore also retains memory of that state. It is for this reason that each minute consciousness is endowed with the impetus toward survival, change, development, and creativity. It is not enough that All That Is as a primary energy gestalt, desires further being, but each portion of It (you) also carries this determination.

Yet the agony itself was used as the means, and the agony itself served as the impetus, strong enough so that All That Is initiated within Itself the means to be.

If - and this is impossible - all portions but the most minute last 'unit' of All That Is were destroyed, All That Is would continue, for within the smallest portion is the innate knowledge of the whole. All That Is protects Itself, therefore, and all that It has and is and will create.

When I speak of All That Is, you must understand my position within It. All That Is knows no other. This does not mean that there may not be more to know. It does not know whether or not other psychic gestalts like It exist. It is not aware of them if they do exist. It is constantly searching. It knows that something else existed before Its own primary dilemma when it could not express itself.

It is conceivable then, that It has evolved, in your terms, so long ago It has forgotten Its origin, that It has developed from still another Primary which has - again, in your terms - long since gone Its way. So there are answers that I cannot give you, for they are not known anywhere in the system in which we have our existence. We do know that within this system of our All That Is, creation continues and developments are never still.

The first state of agonized search for existence may have represented the birth throes of All That Is as we know it.

In other words, All That Is existed in a state of being, but without the means to find expression for Its being. This was the state of agony of which I spoke.

The agony and the desire to create represented Its proof of Its own reality. The feelings, in other words, were adequate proof to All That Is that It was.

At first, in your terms, all of probable reality existed as nebulous dreams within the consciousness of All That Is. Later, the unspecific nature of these 'dreams' grew more particular and vivid. The dreams became recognizable one from the other until they drew the conscious notice of All That Is. And with curiosity and yearning, All That Is paid more attention to Its own dreams.

It then purposely gave them more and more detail, and yearned toward this diversity and grew to love that which was not yet separate from Itself. It gave consciousness and imagination to personalities (us) while they were still within Its dreams. They also yearned to be actual.

Potential individuals, in your terms, had consciousness before the beginning or any beginning as you know it, then. They (you) clamored to be released into actuality, and All That Is, in unspeakable sympathy, sought within Itself for the means.

His was in your terms a primary cosmic dilemma, and one with which It wrestled until All That Is was completely involved and enveloped within that cosmic problem.

Had It not solved it, All That Is would have faced insanity, and there would have been, literally, a reality without reason and a universe run wild.

The pressure came from two sources: from the conscious but still probable individual selves who found themselves alive in God's dream, and from the God who yearned to release them.

This, then, is the dilemma of any primary pyramid gestalt: It creates reality. It also recognized within each consciousness (you) the massive potential that existed. The means, then, came to It. It must release the creatures and probabilities from Its dream.

To do so would give them actuality. However, it also meant 'losing' a portion of Its own consciousness, for it was within that portion that they were held in bondage. All That Is had to let go.

With love and longing It let go that portion of Itself, and they (souls) were free. The psychic energy exploded in a flash of creation (big bang).

All That Is, therefore, 'lost' a portion of Itself in that creative endeavor. All That Is loves all that is has created down to the least, for It realizes the dearness and uniqueness of each consciousness which has been wrest from such a state and at such a price.

It, of Itself and from this state, has given life to infinities of possibilities. From Its agony, It found the way to burst forth in freedom, through expression, and in so doing gave existence to individualized consciousnesses. Therefore It is rightfully jubilant.

Yet all individuals remember their source, and now dream of All That Is as All That Is once dreamed of them. And they yearn toward that immense source... and yearn to set It free and give It actuality through their own creations.

These connections between you and All That Is can never be severed, and Its awareness is so delicate and focused that Its attention is indeed directed with a prime creator's love to each consciousness."

At the end of this session with Jane Roberts, Seth said that his words should be read many times, "for there are implications that are not obvious."

Seth also said...

"Even this overall pyramid gestalt (God) is not static. Most of your God concepts deal with a static God, and here is one of your main theological difficulties. The awareness and experience of this gestalt changes and grows. There is no static God. When you say 'This is God,' then God is already something else."

"All portions of All That Is are constantly changing, enfolding and unfolding. All That Is, seeking to know Itself, constantly creates new versions of Itself. For this seeking Itself is a creative activity and is the core of all action."

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Caroline Myss is quite simply ....one of the greatest mapmakers of human consciousness I ever met or read

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UryvZZfOa2k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if link changes google title

The Energetics of Healing - Vol. 1 [full] Caroline myss

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for more quotes

http://sethquotes.paradisenow.net/seth_ ... rt_ii.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome to the 2nd Seth Excerpts page of
Seth Quotes . Paradise Now.net:
channelled by Jane Roberts

page 1 · page 3 · page 4

Intro & complete list of Seth excerpts & articles

Excerpts ctd. from
(part 2)

part 1 of The Nature of Personal Reality excerpts

Because you have free will you have the responsibility and the gift, the joy and the necessity, of working with your beliefs and of choosing your personal reality as you desire

...there is no evil in basic terms ... as you each move individually through the dimensions of your own consciousness, you will understand that all seeming opposites are other faces of the one supreme drive toward creativity.

... worlds that you initiate and then inhabit.

Remember that ideas are as natural as the weather. They follow patterns, then, and obey certain laws even as more strictly physical phenomena do.

... at birth ... you emerge into a rich natural psychological environment in which beliefs and ideas are every bit as real.

Certain earth experiences... are dependent upon duration in time, and result as a consequence of the mind playing upon its experience through long earth seasons.

This era could be more advantageous to the individual and to the race than any other period, were it recognized for what it is and understood.

If they ever did, they no longer trust the integrity of their bodies. They begin to act out the drama in a script written by others - to which, however, they have acquiesced.

Nations, like individuals, can have split personalities at times. So there was a give-and-take involved in which the blacks expressed certain tendencies for the country as a whole, while the whites expressed other characteristics.

Both groups acquiesced to their roles. In larger terms, of course, each has belonged to other races in other times and places; or to be more accurate, in simultaneous existences one plays to the other's role.

302 [shorter sleep periods:]
The conscious mind is better able to remember and assimilate its dreaming experience, and in dreams the self can use its waking experience far more efficiently.

...Both the conscious and unconscious would operate far more effectively...under an abbreviated sleeping program, and for those involved in "creative" endeavors this kind of schedule would bring greater intuition and applied knowledge.

Individuals following such natural behavior would feel much greater stability in themselves....the flow of vitality would be heightened.

...the patterns will have their own flow at certain points in your life. Following your own rhythm, longer or shorter periods will naturally ensue. Your consciousness as you think of it will be expanded through such practices. Generally speaking, eight-hour sleep periods, or longer ones, are not beneficial, nor in larger terms are they natural for the race.

There is a give-and-take chemical reaction, or rather chemical rhythms of reactions, that are far more effective in the shorter sleep periods. Many of you sleep through periods that should be those of your greatest creativity and alertness, in which the conscious and unconscious are most beautifully focused and at one. The conscious mind is often drugged with sleep just when it could be deriving its greatest benefits from the unconscious, and be able to poise most meaningfully in the reality that you know. In these instances the beauty and illumination of your dream state can be clear in the conscious mind, and used to enrich your physical life. Contrasts in your experience will appear to you in their united clarity.

Such a change in your waking and sleeping patterns very nicely helps cut through your habitual ways of looking at the nature of your own personal world, and so alters your conception of reality in general.

On the other hand, areas of ordinary behavior that may have seemed opaque before, cloudy or dark - personal characteristic behavior that was not understood, for instance - may suddenly become quite clear as a result of this transformation, in which the shadowy aspects of the unconscious are perceived as brilliant.

Barriers are broken down, and with them certain beliefs that were based upon them. If the unconscious is no longer feared, then the races that symbolized it are no longer to be feared either.

... changed wake-sleep habits can ... bring about a transformation in which it is obvious that dreams contain great wisdom and creativity, that the unconscious is indeed quite conscious, and that in fact the individual sense of identity can be retained in the dream state.

When you find yourself as alert, responsive, and intellectual in the dream state as you are in waking life, it becomes impossible to operate within the old framework. This does not mean that in all dreams that particular kind of awareness is achieved, but it is often accomplished within the suggested wake-sleep pattern.

A certain beneficial and natural situation is arrived at, in which the conscious and unconscious minds meet. This occurs spontaneously whatever your sleep patterns, but is very brief and seldom remembered. The optimum state is so short because of the prolonged drugging of the conscious mind.

Animals...know exactly when to alter their patterns to longer or shorter sleep periods, therefore adjusting the adrenalin output and regulating all of the bodily hormones.

In humans, the idea of nutrition is also involved. With your habits the body is literally starved for long periods at nights, then often overfed during the day. Important therapeutic information that is given in dreams, and meant to be recalled, is not remembered because your sleep habits plunge you into what you think of as unconsciousness far too long.

The body itself can be physically refreshed and rested in much less than eight hours, and after five hours the muscles themselves yearn for activity. This need is also a signal to awaken so that unconscious material and dream information can be consciously assimilated.

Many of your misconceptions about the nature of reality are directly related to the division you place between your sleeping and waking experience, your conscious and unconscious activity. Opposites seem to occur that do not exist in actuality. Myths, symbols and rationalizations all become necessary to explain the seeming divergences, the seeming contradictions between realities that appear to be so different.

Individual psychological mechanisms are activated, sometimes, in terms of neurosis or other mental problems; these bring out into the open inner challenges or dilemmas that otherwise could be worked out more easily through an open give-and-take of conscious and unconscious reality.

In the natural body-mind relationship the sleep state operates as a great connector, an interpreter, allowing the free flow of conscious and unconscious material. In the kind of sleep pattern suggested, optimum conditions are set up. Neurosis and psychosis simply would not occur under such conditions. And in the natural back-and-forth leeway of the system, exterior dilemmas or problems are worked out in the dream situation, and interior difficulty may also be solved symbolically through physical experience.

Illumination concerning the inner self may appear clearly during waking reality, and in the same way invaluable information about the conscious self may be received in the dream state. There is a spontaneous flow of psychic energy with appropriate hormonal reaction, in both situations. You do not have energy dammed up through repressions, for example, and emotions and their expression are not feared.

In your present system of beliefs... a fear of the emotions is often generated. Not only are they often hindered in waking life, but censored as much as possible in dreams. Their expression becomes very difficult; great blockages of energy occur, which in your terms can result in neurotic or even stronger, psychotic, behavior.

The inhibition of such emotions also interferes with the nervous system and its therapeutic devices. These repressed emotions, and the whole charge behind such distorted concepts about the unconscious, result in a projection outward upon others. In your individual area there will be persons upon whom you will project all of those charged, frightening emotions or characteristics. At the same time you will be drawn to those individuals because the projections represent a part of you.

There is within the innate characteristics of the mammalian brain, then, a great balance in which complete physical relaxation can occur in sleep, while consciousness in maintained in a "partially suspended, passive-yet-alert" manner. That state allows conscious participation and interpretation of "unconscious" dream activity. The condition gives the body its refreshment, yet it does not lie inert for such long periods of time.

The long period of continuous waking conscious activity is to some extent at variance with your natural inclinations.

...The body is denied the frequent rests it requires. Conscious stimuli is over-applied, making assimilation difficult and placing a strain upon the mind-body relationship.

... all of those flamboyant, creative, spontaneous, emotional surges that emerge normally from the unconscious become feared and projected outward, then, upon enemies, other races and creeds.

dream state
Lessons from "future experience" are also at hand. There are quite natural physical mechanisms in the body that provide for such interaction. You deny yourself many of these advantages however through the artificial alienation that you have set up by your present wake-sleep patterns, to which, again, your ideas of good and evil are intimately connected.

When you trust yourself then you will trust your own dream interpretations-and these will lead you to greater self-understanding. Your beliefs of good and evil will become much more clear to you, and you will no longer need to project repressed tendencies out upon others in exaggerated fashion.

We are IN God. We were NEVER externalized ... Everything we imagine and know is inside. There is no outside.

... only an inside could possess those characteristics of constant expansion.

The brain can be called simply the physical counterpart of the mind. By means of the brain the functions of the soul and intellect are connected with the body. Through the characteristics of the brain, events that are of nonphysical origin become physically valid. There is a definite filtering and focusing effect at work, then. Practically speaking, you do indeed form the appearance that reality takes through your conscious beliefs. Those beliefs are used as screening and directing agents, separating certain nonphysical probable events from others, and bringing them into three-dimensional actuality.

Other probable events could just as well become physically experienced ones. Those beliefs about yourself form your own self-image, and define your concepts of what is possible or not possible for you,. You will choose from those nonphysical probable events, therefore, only those you feel you are in accord with.

Because of your psychological and psychic structure, there is within the rich makeup of your being a literally endless variety of what you may call probable selves. In one reality or another these will all be experienced. In your present existence however you will utilize only those psychological characteristics that you believe you possess. So, you see, the personality cannot be defined as being thus-and-so.

The physical constitution of the body follows your beliefs, and so all of its sense data will faithfully mirror the beliefs that direct its activity. In certain terms hypnosis is simply an exercise in the alteration of beliefs, and only too clearly shows that sense experience follows expectations.

The "you" that you presently conceive yourself to be represents the emergence into physical experience of but one probable state of your being, who then directs corporeal life and "frames" and defines all sense data. When your ideas about yourself change, so does your experience.

Even the intimate body experience alters. You may say that you are you, but which you are you? In the most personal terms each individual creates his own world...

The overall private experience that you perceive forms your world, period. But which world do you inhabit? For if you altered your beliefs and therefore your private sensations of reality, then that world, seemingly the only one, would also change. You do go through transformations of beliefs all the time, and your perception of the world is different. You seem to be, no longer, the person that you were. You are quite correct-you are not the person that you were, and your world has changed, and not just symbolically.

Often you fall into lapses in which you actually pull in your consciousness, so to speak, and experience life in a lesser fashion. In such a state you do not seem to experience yourself directly, and indeed in the midst of what you think of as the waking state you act in the most mechanical of fashions, following habit and being less aware of sensual stimuli.

On such occasions your beliefs usually lose their edge, the directions you give to your body are not clear, and the world seems fuzzy. This is often a time of deep unconscious activity, when new latent probable characteristics are biding their time, so to speak, waiting for emergence.

In your terms probable events are brought into actuality by utilizing the body's nerve structure through certain intensities of will or conscious belief.

These beliefs obviously have another reality beside the one with which you are familiar. They attract and bring into being certain events instead of others. Therefore, they determine the entry of experienced events from an endless variety of probable ones. You seem to be at the center of your world, because for you your world begins with that point of intersection where soul and physical consciousness meet.

In surface terms the sense of "I" that you possess is the result of constantly emerging probable identities, giving continuity in time through the physical apparatus of the body with its built-in intervals of nerve reaction. You only remember the portion of your identity that is physically realized-those portions that are drawn into corporeal pattern. (aber die anderen sind doch genauso corporeal) This is the result of the focusing and yet limiting behavior of the physical brain, for effective survival behavior in your reality depends upon time reactions. The nerve patterns activity therefore causes the illusion of a present, in which your consciousness appears focused and alert.

In certain terms "future" events exist now, but they are too fast. They jump over the nerve endings too quickly, and physically you cannot perceive or experience them as yet.

Impulses possess a far different reality than physicists or biologists suppose. As you think now, "past" is still occurring. The "drag" still leaps the synapses, but, again, is not physically recorded. Past events continue. Consciously you only experience portions of events with your corporeal structure, yet the structure itself records them.

In such a way, the cells retain their memory, though you do not perceive it, and the body is aware of so-called future occurrences, though as a rule you do not consciously sense this. At other levels of psychic activity however such knowledge is also available to you, but only when you disconnect your experience from the time-activated neuronal structure-and this you can do through various alterations of consciousness, often quite spontaneously adopted.

Many such states can give you a far greater direct experience with the nature of your noncorporeal reality than any normally conscious questioning. Which you? Which world? You can to some extent discover for yourself the other probable you's that are a portion of your being.

Future events are also your selection of probable ones, however, and many occurrences in which you are involved speed past you too quickly for your neuronal structure. These are not served up to you as your present.

They represent your experience on other than physical levels (but are physical when experienced at a later point, added by me)... You perceive a certain event as present. Your beliefs give it entry through the nerve synapses, and attract it. It then seems to become the past. You have only tuned into a portion of it physically, though; that past event continues to exist with its own "future," which you may or may not perceive, according to which probable action you pull into your next experiences of actuality.

The past does have its own past, present and future, therefore. From a given past event you will only materialize a particular future, but the event itself continues, and possesses a dimensionality of its own-or rather a multidimensionality that you also possess.

You can dip into cellular memory, for example. Using memory, you follow but one recognized sequence of remembered events backward. There are elements in your past that are as unpredictable, however, as the elements in your future now appear to be. There is creativity in your past waiting for you even as there is in your future, but to utilize such experiences you must learn to alter your beliefs, and to some degree escape from the particular kind of limited conscious focus that you habitually use.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/articles ... horcontent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kosmic Consciousness with Ken Wilber

For years now, largely by word of mouth, a rising tide of spiritual seekers have discovered the astonishing insights of visionary philosopher Ken Wilber. Yet few have heard him speak in person. To our surprise, early this year the famously “low profile” author agreed to join Sounds True to create an unprecedented 10-part series of candid and in-depth audio sessions. Here, Ken Wilber talks about this landmark recording, titled Kosmic Consciousness.

Sounds True: What do you mean by “Kosmic consciousness?” And why is it Kosmic with a K instead of cosmic with a c?

Ken Wilber: The Greeks had a beautiful term, Kosmos, which means the sum total of reality, including matter, body, mind, and spirit. But somewhere along the line, the modern world tended to leave out mind and spirit, and so we ended up with the belief that the physical or material world is the only reality, a reality that we call the “cosmos,” or the vast expanse of physical stuff. Scientific materialism stripped mind and spirit from the universe—it reduced the Kosmos to the cosmos, making it impossible to figure out how consciousness fits in the universe. Indeed, our minds and souls and spirits are strangers in a strange land, aliens in a world to which they do not belong.

Sounds True: But it's different if we live in a Kosmos instead of a cosmos?

Ken Wilber: Exactly. In a Kosmos that also contains mind and spirit, suddenly we're at home in the universe. Meaning returns. Suddenly, the very consciousness that is in me is in all things great and small. Suddenly, you smile.

Sounds True: Is that Kosmic consciousness?

Ken Wilber: That's part of it, yes. If the universe really does contain matter and mind and spirit—if spirit is the lining or the interior of the entire universe—then this is a reality that can be directly experienced. And that direct experience of unity or oneness with the entire world is called Kosmic consciousness.

Most of the great wisdom traditions have techniques—from shamanic voyaging to yoga to meditation to contemplation—that can help us discover and nurture this connection to all beings. There are well-tested paths to this oneness, stages in life that lead to an unfolding of ever-greater Kosmic consciousness.

What I'm trying to do is include both the best of science and spirituality in an integral view that makes room for both.

Sounds True: In your work, you offer a map of these various paths of growth and development.

Ken Wilber: Yes, what I've tried to do is take all of the world's wisdom traditions and look at the various paths and stages they offer, and then construct an “overall map” that draws on all of them. The general idea is simple: everybody is right. No mind can produce 100% error, so we want to bend over backwards to include as many truths as possible, from as many systems as possible, with each system being true, if partial. The result is this integral map. Because it draws on so many traditions, it tends to be more inclusive, more complete, more balanced. You can then use this map to help you navigate in your own journey of self-discovery.

Sounds True: On Kosmic Consciousness, you explain that map very clearly. You also point out that there is a “reduction in fear” as people grow and evolve toward Kosmic consciousness. Can you explain?

Ken Wilber: As individuals progress toward Kosmic consciousness, their sense of identity expands to include more and more beings. You go from identifying with just your organism—or just “me”—to identifying with your family, group, tribe, or nation—an identity with “us”—to identifying with all humans—which is “all of us”—to even identifying with all sentient beings and the entire universe—which is Kosmic consciousness. decreases. Because as your identity grows, there are fewer and fewer things that appear alien, other, not-self, threatening. Consciousness and love

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full material

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/jesus/seth.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seth on Jesus
Scientific theories are "proven", at least partially, based on their predictive value. If a theory has high predictive value then it is more likely to be correct. In this spirit, I am going to place a "theory" in front of this group. Though this "theory" was proposed by "an energy essence personallity" named Seth who was "channeled" by a woman named Jane Roberts, I am only offering it as a theory to be tested by its predictive value. According to Seth's theory, Jesus did not get a stand in for the crucifixion but rather tried to dissuade a "volunteer". Here are Seth's words on this subject:

Here is a portion of what Seth had to say about Jesus:

-Now: For your edification:

Christ, the historical Christ, was not crucified. - You will have to give me time here. (Pause.)

He had no intention of dying in that manner; but others felt that to fulfill the prophecies in all ways, a crucifixion was a necessity. Christ did not take part in it (Pause.) There was a conspiracy in which Judas: played a role an attempt to make a martyr out of Christ. The man chosen was drugged-hence the necessity of helping him carry the cross (see Luke:23) and he was told that he was the Christ. He believed that he was. He was one of deluded, but he also himself believed that he, not the historical Christ, was to fulfill the prophecies.

Mary came because she was, full of sorrow for the man who believed he was her son. Out of compassion she was present. The group responsible wanted it to appear that one particular portion of the Jews had crucified Christ, and never dreamed that the whole Jewish people would be "blamed."

(Pause at 10.00.) This is difficult to explain even for me to unravel. The tomb was empty because the same group carted the body away. Mary Magdalene did see Christ, however, immediately after (see Matthew 28). (Long, pause.) Christ was a great psychic. He caused the wounds to appear then upon His own body, and appeared both physically and in out-of-body states to His followers. He tried however, to explain what had happened and His position but those who were not in on the conspiracy would not understand, and misread His statements.

Peter three times denied the Lord (Matthew 26), saying he did not know Him because he knew that that person was not Christ.

The plea, "Peter, why hast thou forsaken me?" came from the man who believed he was Christ-the drugged version. Judas pointed out that man. He knew of the conspiracy, and feared that the real Christ would be captured. Therefore he handed over to the authorities a man known to be self-styled messiah--to save, not destroy, the life of the historical Christ.

(10..05. Jane's pace had speeded up considerably now.)

Symbolically, however, the crucifixion idea itself embodied deep dilemmas and meanings of the human psyche, and so the crucifixion per se became far greater reality then the actual physical events that occurred at the time.

Only the deluded are in danger of, or capable of, such self sacrifice, you see, or find it necessary. Only those still bound up in ideas of crime and punishment would be attracted to that kind of religious drama, and find within it deep echoes of their own subjective, feelings.

Christ knew however, clairvoyantly, that these events in one way or another would occur, and the probable dramas that could result. The man involved could not be swerved from his subjective decision. He would be sacrificed to make the old Jewish prophecies come true, and he could not be dissuaded.

(10:10.) In the Last Supper when Christ said, "This is my body, and this is my blood," He meant to show that the spirit was within all matter, interconnected, and yet apart--that His own spirit was independent of His body, and also in His own way to hint that He should no longer be identified with His body. For He knew the dead body would not be His own.

This was all misunderstood. Christ then changed His mode of behavior, appearing quite often in out-of-body states to His followers. (See John 20, 21; Matthew 28, Luke 24.) Before, he had not done this to that degree. He tried to tell them however that He was not dead, and they chose to take Him symbolically. (A one-minute pause.) His physical presence was no longer necessary, and was an embarrassment under the circumstances. He simply willed Himself out of it. Now you may take your break.

("Thank you. It's very interesting.") (10:17. "Wow," Jane said after she came out of trance, "nobody'll like that.

From "Seth Speaks" (session 560 November, 23 1970)

Your Christ figure represents, symbolically, your idea of God and his relationships. There were three separate individuals whose history blended, and they became known collectively as Christ - hence many discrepancies in your records. These were all males because at that time of your development, you would not have accepted a female counterpart.

These individuals were part of one entity. You could not but imagine God as a father. It would never have occurred to you to imagine a god in any other than human terms. Earth components. These three figures worked out a drama, highly symbolic, propelled by concentrated energy of great force.

(Long pause at 9:52.) The EVENTS as they are recorded, however, did not occur in history. The crucifixion of Christ was a psychic, but not a physical event. Ideas of almost unimaginable magnitude were played out.

(Pause at 9:55.) Judas, for example, was not a man in your terms. He was - like all the other Disciples - a blessed, created "fragment personality," formed by the Christ personality. He REPRESENTED the self-betrayer. He dramatized a portion of each individual's personality that focuses upon physical reality in a grasping manner, and denies the inner self out of greed.

Each of the twelve represented qualities of personality that belong to one individual, and Christ as you know him represented the inner self.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://www.drnorthrup.com/about/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I dedicated the first half of my life studying all that can go wrong with the female body—and learning how to fix it. I'm devoting the second half of my life to illuminating all that can go right. - C.N.

Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a visionary pioneer and the world’s leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness. Dr. Northrup is a leading proponent of medicine that acknowledges the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.

Following a career as a practicing physician in obstetrics and gynecology for over 25 years, Dr. Northrup has dedicated her life to inspiring women to flourish. She encourages women to create health on all levels by tuning into their inner wisdom.

Quote by Dr. Christiane Northrup“When we find the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, physical health, and life circumstances, we find that we are in the driver’s seat of our lives and can make profound changes. Nothing is more exhilarating or empowering.”

One can see that Dr. Northrup “walks her talk.” She put her own personal truth on paper in 1994, in her first book, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom (Bantam). This groundbreaking classic quickly became a New York Times bestseller and has been the veritable bible of women’s health for nearly two decades. With its raw facts and intriguing case histories, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom explains how to “create physical and emotional health and healing.”

Her second book, The Wisdom of Menopause (Bantam, 2001), has been embraced by women everywhere, including Oprah Winfrey, who sought Dr. Northrup’s wise words when she turned 50 and faced “The Big M.” In this New York Times bestseller, Dr. Northrup once again challenged convention with inspiring insights—the “change” is not a collection of symptoms to be “fixed,” but a mind/body revolution, which brings tremendous opportunity for happiness.

Dr. Northrup has more than 4.4 million books in print, in 24 languages. Mother-Daughter Wisdom, her third book (Bantam, 2005), was voted Amazon’s #1 book of the year in both parenting and mind/body health and was also nominated for a Quill Award. In her books, The Secret Pleasures of Menopause (Hay House, 2008) and The Secret Pleasures of Menopause Playbook (Hay House, 2009), Dr. Northrup outlines the crucial link between health and pleasure. Dr. Northrup's latest book, Beautiful Girl, (Hay House 2013) is a children's book that brings her positive message to the youngest of girls.

Dr. Northrup has also hosted seven highly successful public-television specials, beginning in 1998. Her latest is based on the newly revised edition of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and first aired nationwide in June 2010.

Dr. Northrup has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show. As a business owner, physician, former surgeon, mother, writer, and speaker, Dr. Northrup acknowledges our individual and collective capacity for growth, freedom, joy, and balance. Women clearly trust Dr. Northrup’s approach. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named her one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America.”

When she’s not traveling, Dr. Northrup loves devoting her leisure time to dancing Argentine Tango, going to the movies, getting together with her daughters and friends, boating, and reading.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH?

Seth- “(After death) you will find yourself in another form, an image that will appear physical to you to a large degree, as long as you do not try to manipulate within the physical system with it.” (From the book: SETH SPEAKS)

“For those of you who are lazy I can offer no hope: Death will not bring you an eternal resting place. You may rest, if this is your wish, for a while. Not only must you use your abilities after death, however; but you must face up to yourself for those that you did not use during your previous existence.” (From the book: SETH SPEAKS)

“You will reincarnate whether or not you believe that you will. It is much easier if your theories fit reality; but if they do not, you will not change the nature of reincarnation one iota.” (From the book: THE SETH MATERIAL)

“When I tell you that you lived, for example, in 1836, I say this because it makes sense to you now. You live all of your reincarnations at once, but you find this difficult to understand.” (From the book: THE SETH MATERIAL)

Click here to read more about what happens after death...

From the Seth Audio Collection, Vol 1, Tape 1: (read along with text below)

“Your beliefs form reality. Your individual beliefs and your joint beliefs. Now the intensity of a belief is extremely important...

And, if you believe, in very simple terms, that people mean you well, and will treat you kindly, they will. And, if you believe that the world is against you, then so it will be in your experience. And, if you believe...IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BEGIN TO DETERIORATE AT 22, then so you shall.

And, if you believe that you are poor, and always will be, then so your experience will so prove to you. Your beliefs meet you in the face when you look in the mirror. They form your image. You cannot escape your beliefs. They are, however, the method by which you create your experience.

It is important that you here realize that you are not at the mercy of the unexplainable, that you are not at the mercy of events over which you have no control whether those events are psychological events or physical ones, in your terms.

As I have told you, there is little difference if you believe that your present life is caused by incidents in your early infancy or by past lives over which equally you feel you have no control. Your events, your lives, your experiences, are caused by your present beliefs. Change the beliefs and your life changes.” –Seth

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full material
http://sethquotes.paradisenow.net/seth_ ... t_iii.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seth on the Vibratory Nature of Existence

"Now the behavior of atoms and molecules is involved here, for again

these are only present within your universe during certain stages.

Their activity is perceived only during the range of particular

vibratory rhythms.

When your scientists examine them for example, they do not examine the

nature, say, of an atom.

They only explore the characteristics of an atom as it acts or shows

itself within your

system.

Its greater reality completely escapes them.

You understand that there are spectrums of light.

So are there spectrums of matter.

Your system of physical reality is not dense in comparison with some

others.

The dimensions that you give to physical matter barely begin to hint at

the varieties of dimensions possible.

Some systems are far heavier or lighter than your own, though this may

not involve weight in the terms with which you are familiar.

Probable actions emerge, then, into matter systems quite as valid as

your own, and quite as consistent.

You are used to thinking in single line thoughts, so you think of events

that you know as complete things or actions, not realizing that what you

perceive is but a

fraction of their entire multidimensional existence.

In greater terms, it is impossible to separate one physical event from

the probable events, for these are all dimensions of one action.

It is basically impossible to separate the "you" that you know from the

probable you's of which you are unaware, for the same reasons.

There are always inner pathways, however, leading between probable

events;

since all of them are manifestations of an act in its becoming, then the

dimensions between these are illusions.

The physical brain alone cannot pick up these connections with any great

success.

The mind, which is the inner counterpart of the brain, can at times

perceive the far greater dimensions of any given event

through a burst of sudden intuition or comprehension that cannot be

adequately described on a verbal level.

As I have said frequently, time as you think of it does not exist, yet

in your terms, time's true nature could be understood if the basic

nature of the atom was ever made known to you.

In one way, an atom could be compared to a microsecond.

It seems as if an atom "exists" steadily for a certain amount of time.

Instead it phases in and out, so to speak.

It fluctuates in a highly predictable pattern and rhythm.

It can be perceived within your system only at certain points in this

fluctuation, so it seems to scientists that the atom is steadily

present.

They are not aware of any gaps of absence as far as the atom is

concerned.

In those periods of nonphysical projection, the off periods of

fluctuation, the atoms "appear" in another system of reality.

In that system they are perceived in what are "on" points of

fluctuation, and in that system also then the atoms (seem to) appear

steadily.

There are many such points of fluctuation, but your system of course is

not aware of them, nor of the ultimate actions, universes, and systems

that exist within them.

Now the same sort of behavior occurs on a deep, basic, secret, and

unexplored psychological level.

The physically oriented consciousness, responding to one phase of the

atom's activity, comes alive and awake to its particular existence, but

in between are other fluctuations in which consciousness is focused upon

entirely different systems of reality; each of these coming awake and

responding, and each one having no sense of absence, and memory only

of those particular fluctuations to which they respond."

Seth, session 567

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full article

http://www.myss.com/news/archive/2004/052504.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is with great pleasure that I share with you the gift that Judith Orloff, M.D., has become a contributing author to our site. Judith has a magnificent new book out called POSITIVE ENERGY: TEN EXTRAORDINARY PRESCRIPTIONS FOR TRANSFORMING FATIGUE, STRESS, AND FEAR INTO VIBRANCE, STRENGTH, AND LOVE.

This book is absolutely intriguing, as is Judith herself. She is an extremely gifted intuitive and combines her personal background as an intuitive with her expertise as a physician. Judith is the type of physician we all wish we had, quite frankly...In addition to her "cosmic credentials", Judith is a board-certified psychiatrist and assistant clinical professors of psychiatry at UCLA.I know you'll enjoy reading Judith's articles and her books. I consider her among my dearest friends, but aside from that bias, I also consider her to be a true visionary.
Caroline Myss

Greetings everyone,
I want to share with you some pertinent information from my new book about how to heal the negative energy of fear. Many of us are drained by fear and negativity because we don’t have conscious strategies to reverse it. Healing fear involves realizing that it is a very real subtle energy in our body. Also know that past emotional traumas can injure our subtle energy field if the fear and pain associated with them is not healed. In traditional medicine, how we process subtle energy isn’t typically factored in. As a physician and intuitive, I know how vital it is that we honor the area of subtle energies, the invisible realm that science has yet to acknowledge. If you are an intuitive empath who absorbs the fear of others into your body I hope this excerpt will be helpful to you. I want to thank Caroline for being an amazing friend and supporter. I am extremely grateful to have her in my life. I also want to thank all of you. The Myss community has become an extended family for me.
Much love,
Judith

The Fourth Prescription: Generate Positive Emotional Energy to Counter Negativity

Breaking the Trance of Fear

Whoever can see through all fear will always be safe.
-- Tao te Ching

Fear is the biggest energy thief there is. A master seducer and gigantic source of negative energy, fear shamelessly robs of us of everything good and powerful, preys on our vulnerabilities. Many people become mesmerized for a lifetime, letting negative attitudes seize control. Enough! Though some fears are intuitively protective but we can't let the irrational ones bamboozle us. Fear never stands alone; it inflames every vampiric emotion from worry to shame. This book shows you how to break fear's trance and reacquire lost energy.

As a psychiatrist, I know we all experience fear. Me. You. Your mother. The President. No one escapes. The wise ones admit it, and eyes open, confront and heal fear. The ones who're in trouble look the other way, and bit by bit, get eaten alive. The point is to stay conscious. When we know what we're dealing with, we decide who's in charge.

HOW TO SHRINK FEAR WITH POSITIVE ENERGY

7 Anti-Fear Tactics

Tactic One. Know your fears well to avoid ambush
First, to de-energize fear you must name it. Identify the whole gamut, miniscule or monstrous.” I’m not smart enough, pretty enough...I'll never find a soul mate so I might as well not try." Some of my biggest fears include ending up drooling and alone in a nursing home: or if I suddenly die at home I'd just lie there unmissed until my cleaning lady found me.

Breaking the Trance: Don't drift into denial. Say to the fear, "Thank you for sharing." Then make a conscious move into your heart—a shift into positive energy. Do this by verbally reframing your dilemma from a compassionate perspective. For instance, to replace fear with faith, I affirm, "I will be taken care of, not abandoned in my time of need." To further cement your new affirmation, I suggest meditating on your heart to reconnect with whatever you love. Conjuring positive energy in these ways collapses fear.

Tactic Two. Listen to your intuition
Once you've identified the fear, tune into the actual truth of the situation. Some fears are protective, others are not.

Breaking the Trance. Follow these guidelines to tell intuition from fear. (1) Trustworthy intuitions will energize you. They are either neutral, simply conveying information; compassionate, never beating you up; or a gut feeling that something feels right or off. (2) Irrational fear, on the other hand, exhausts you. It's emotionally charged so that centered neutrality is impossible. The content is often cruel or demeaning, with no gut-level confirmation.

Tactic Three. Say A Prayer to Lift Fear
Sometimes fear grips your spirit and just won't let go. You do everything right. You know fear is irrational, but still can't shake it. Now, ask for another kind of help. You may believe in angels, or that your grandfather is watching over you (mine is!). Whoever your positive energy emissaries are, get ready to call in the troops.

Breaking the Trance. Take a breath.
Close your eyes. Know that the non-material world holds much magic our rational mind can never understand. Then say a prayer from the heart. It could be very simple: "Please take this fear from me." Meanwhile, just stay open. Let the positive energy you're summoning do its job.

Tactic Four. Make a gratitude list
Concentrating on what you're grateful for shifts fear. Gratitude is a form of positive energy. If you want it, you've got to seek it out. Gratitude doesn't just happen. By accentuating blessings, not problems, you're supplanting negative thoughts with positive vibes.

Breaking the Trance. Take at least ten minutes to compile your list; keep adding to it later. An attitude of thanksgiving is a mighty trance-breaker. By enlarging your list and reviewing it daily, fear doesn't have a chance. This is list shifts energy from negative to positive.

Tactic Five. Visit an uplifting energetic place
When fear takes hold, brooding in isolation isn't the answer. Get out of the house. It's all over if you become fear's captive audience. Go to a setting that has positive energy and makes you happy. Positive vibes will rub off on you.

Breaking the Trance. Visit places that feed your soul. When I'm depressed, I huddle reading in a corner of a book store, go to animal shelters and melt at all those sweet eyes, or if I'm really lucky, a circus comes to town.

Tactic Six. Heal Energetic Scars
If fear persists, it m

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Caroline Myss - Anatomy of Your Soul Castle Combe 2014 - Sample chapter #1 of 9

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=1qfh8VuFiEM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tZM3t9JpGjw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

2. reads

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/1 ... 75300.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Koko The Gorilla Misses Robin Williams (So Do We, Koko)
The Huffington Post | By Dominique Mosbergen
Posted: 08/13/2014 1:12 pm EDT Updated: 08/13/2014 1:59 pm EDT
Print Article

When news of Robin Williams' death spread this week, fans and friends of the beloved comedian were unrestrained in their grief. And photographs released by The Gorilla Foundation remind us that Williams' impact on the world was so profound that it wasn't just humans whose lives he changed.

In 2001, Koko the gorilla, famous for her ability to communicate using sign language, spent a day with Williams.

robin williams koko

During the meeting, which the legendary actor called "mind-altering" and "unforgettable," the duo chatted and had fun together, even tickling each other. It was "a blast," the actor said at the time.

But according to The Gorilla Foundation, it was more than just fun and games. Williams, they said, managed to do something that day that was truly extraordinary: He made Koko smile.

At the time of her meeting with Williams, Koko hadn't cracked a smile in more than six months -- "ever since her lifelong gorilla companion, Michael, passed away," according to the conservation group.

(Watch the incredible meeting in the video above.)

"Koko and Robin’s encounter is a supreme example of how humans

2nd

Koko the Gorilla with Robin Williams

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://moonmagazine.org/robert-shetterl ... 014-08-02/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Shetterly | Americans who tell the truth
in Essays, memoirs

I’M AN ARTIST; a self-taught painter. But now I am also a writer teacher, a public speaker and an activist. I paint portraits of American citizens who courageously speak out to address issues of social, environmental, and economic fairness. I include narratives, and now I also travel and teach. All of these roles combine to help me be, hopefully, a better citizen of the world.

My work grew out of the sense of desperation I felt to find a meaningful and moral way to live in the wake of 9/11, when this country began the relentless drumbeat for war against Iraq. How to respond to this outrageous use of fear, jingoism, propaganda, racism and hypocrisy in any useful way? How to use the deep and justified anger against our government and media in a positive way? How to feel less alienated from my own country? How to live here and not feel complicit in crimes against humanity? How to get a voice?

In response to these questions I knew that if I used my talent as an artist to rant about our “leaders,” I would accomplish nothing good. In fact, I knew that to indulge that anger in that way could prove very destructive to myself, both physically and mentally. I had to find a way to use the energy of my anger in the service of love; to do something positive. I needed to combine defiance with compassion, resistance with respect.

I found my answer in the sense of shame I felt both for and about this country’s behavior. Instead of feeling oppressed and shamed by leaders I thought criminal and allowing them to have so much control over my life, why not begin to surround myself with figures from our history who inspire me with admiration for their courage, their perseverance, their insistence that we live up to our own ideals? My method of surrounding myself was to paint portraits and scratch quotes from the subjects into the surface of the portraits. I began with a goal of 50 portraits, with the total awareness that they might all end up in my basement, where only I would see them and feel better. I painted Walt Whitman, Frederick Douglass, Susan B. Anthony, Mother Jones, Jane Addams, Sojourner Truth — and many other 19th Century figures who had demanded that we walk our own talk. I felt great. I was filled with admiration. They took on for me a far greater reality and presence than Cheney, Bush, Powell, Rice, Rumsfeld, Tenet, et cetera.

In order to paint the portraits, I had to learn a great deal about the lives and history of the people I was painting. I was thrilled with what I was learning. One portrait led me to another. It was clear that the issues of war, exploitation, racism, sexism, greed and environmental destruction were driven by the same forces 150 years ago as they are today. At first I thought, “I will paint these portraits for a while then go back to my real career as a surrealist painter, the career that had supported my family.” But after a couple of years I realized that this work was my career—not in the sense of a job but a calling. Now I mostly paint contemporary activists.

The main challenge facing me in embarking upon this work was that I had never before painted a portrait. I had to learn how to do it in a way that was about the subject, not about me as an artist. Also, the portraits had to be good art. I knew that the real ability of the paintings to communicate would depend on the quality of the art. Good art authenticates its message—a testament to the integrity of the effort. It demands to be taken seriously even if one disagrees with the message. For instance, if I paint an honest and respectful portrait of Wendell Berry with his words scratched into it, The most alarming sign of the state of our society now is that our leaders have the courage to sacrifice the lives of young people in war but have not the courage to tell us that we must be less greedy and wasteful, some people are going to take that seriously, even if they don’t agree. If I had sketched a magic marker cartoon of Berry and scrawled out his words, people might not take it seriously, or feel any obligation to respond.

Another challenge that has been with me since the beginning and is the same today—whom to paint? Whose stories are most likely to resonate with an audience today and inspire them to be engaged, to be good citizens, to give them permission to leave behind apathy, cynicism, denial and consumption to embrace action for the common good?

I have also had to learn to be a teacher and a public speaker. I have to study constantly to learn biography and history. I don’t have to know everything but enough to tell a good story and pose serious questions.

There’s another serious challenge that is the dark side of all this work. That is, the wars go on, the victims mount, the ramifications of global warming multiply, the grip of money on policy is unrelenting, denial is endemic, power everywhere has contempt for democracy, hypocrisy is saluted. How does one deal with the despair induced by that knowledge? Keep working. We can’t predict outcomes, or, at least, all of the outcomes.

A typical work day is more likely to be reading and writing than painting now, or traveling to speak in a school or give a presentation. The first few years I painted over 20 portraits a year. Now it’s more like ten. I’ve painted over 200 portraits and the logistics of moving them around is very time-consuming.

When I go to speak at a school, I stress to the students how important it is for each person to find the intersection of what he/she does best with what he/she cares most about. That intersection affords each of us our most meaningful and passionate learning and most persuasive form of communication. The portrait work is that place for me.

The most personally satisfying aspect of my work is that it allows me to think that I am doing something useful. It allows me to use what skills I have to the best of my ability. It brings me into contact with people I admire and allows me to work with them and then carry their messages to many others. It allows me to live with joy, gratitude and courage.

Its larger impact is hard to say. I hear constantly from people all over the world who are moved by the portraits. Many people tell me they now want to be like the people whose portraits I’ve painted—or will paint. They want a life dedicated to justice and meaning. But I am not really the right person to assess the impact. I’m simply one person doing what he can. The impact will be found in how my efforts become–or don’t—part of a much larger effort.

I’m 67 years old now; I was 55 when I began this. I will continue as long as I can. I hope at some point to take stock, write a book about all that this process has taught me. I talk a lot about the importance of local community-building. This work has given me less time for my own community. I would like to re-dedicate myself to my own community. I love to garden. I will keep doing that.

I would advise anyone who was inspired to follow in my footsteps to take the time to discover his or her own footsteps. The repertoire of actions necessary for resisting injustice and creating just alternatives is boundless—or only bound by the imagination of each individual. I would remind anyone that our deepest joys and meanings are found in community, in giving and creating, not in exploitation and greed and competition. And, it just so happens, our only chance of survival as a species on this planet depends on living for the common good of ourselves and all other species.

Editor’s Note: Portraits from Shetterly’s collection, “Americans Who Tell the Truth, can be seen in this month’s Gallery, and on Shetterly’s website. In the photo above, Shetterly begins a mural on a recent trip to Palestine.
Moon magazine

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

Creation of Matter

By Seth/Jane Roberts
http://educate-yourself.org/mbc/sethcre ... tter.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.geocities.com/sethtalk/idea_cm.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seth says that this is something we all do.

"You form the camouflage world or appearances with the same part of you that breathes." Session 23, p.167 , The Early Sessions, Book 1 "The physical world that you recognize is made up of invisible patterns. These patterns are "plastic," in that while they exist, their final form is a matter of probabilities directed by consciousness. Your senses perceive these patterns in their own ways." Session 803, p.29 , The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events

"Emotions, instead of propelling a physical rocket, for example, send thoughts from this interior reality through the barrier between nonphysical and physical into the "objective" world -- no small feat, and one that is constantly repeated." Session 625, p.95 , The Nature of Personal Reality

"The intensity of a feeling or thought or mental image is, therefore, the important element in determining its subsequent physical materialization." Session 525, p.66, Seth Speaks

"The inner senses were always paramount in evolutionary development, being the impetus behind the physical formations; and themselves, through the use of mental enzymes, imprinting the data contained in the mental genes onto the physical camouflage material." Session 26, p.198 , The Early Sessions, Book 1

"Suggestion is no more and no less than an inner willingness and consent to allow a particular action to occur; and this consent is the trigger which sets off the subconscious mechanisms that allow you to construct inner data into physical reality." Session 68, p.215, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"A primary construction is a psychic gestalt, formed into matter by a consciousness of itself. Such a primary construction is an attempt to create, in the world of matter, a replica of the inner psychic construction of the whole self." Session 71, p.239, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Secondary physical constructions are those created by a consciousness of its conception of other consciousnesses, from data received through telepathy and other means." Session 71, p.240, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"In all cases consciousness is first, and it forms its physical constructions according to its abilities, first of all forming its own primary construction, and then brancing outward, constucting secondary images of other ocnsciousnesses with whom it comes in contact." Session 71, p.241, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"These simple remarks will themselves be the basis for further rather involved discussions, as the mechanisms that are set into motion in such mental or psychic manipulation of matter have never really been explained. Remember however that such psychic manipulation of matter is the normal occurrence. It is however usually operating at subconscious levels, and without either knowledge or intent as far as the conscious mind is concerned. To be able to bring these natural but subconscious forces at all under any domination by the conscious mind is a terrific task. Such domination will never be habitual, but conscious awareness of subconscious manipulation of matter may become habitual, and may often of its own accord follow the desires of the conscious mind, if certain conditions are met. First of all, the conscious desires must be in league with, and unopposed by, subconscious expectations. Two, sufficient emotional impetus must be discharged, and this will be on or from subconscious levels. And three, communication between the conscious and subconscious, or the inner and so-called outer parts of the whole self, must be excellent." Session 81, p.305, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Prayer has been extremely successful in enabling individuals to manipulate matter through use of their psychic abilities." Session 81, p.307, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"There are certain points in time and space, therefore, (again in your terms), that are more conducive than others, where both ideas and matter will more be highly charged. Practically speaking, this means that buildings will last longer, in your context, that ideas wedded to form will be relatively eternal. The pyramids, for example, are a case in point." Session 524, p.64, Seth Speaks

"To make this clearer, look at any table in the room before you. It is physical, solid, and you perceive it easily. Now for an analogy, imagine if you can that behind the table is another just like it, but not quite as physical, and behind that one another, and another behind that -- each one more difficult to perceive, fading into invisibility. And in front of the table is a table just like it, only a bit less physical appearing than the "real" table -- it also having a succession of even less physical tables extending outward. And tghe same for each side of the table. Now anything that appears in physical terms also exists in other terms that you do not perceive. You only perceive realities when they achieve a certain "pitch", when they seem to coalesce into matter. But they actually exist, and quite validly at other levels." Session 530, p.87, Seth Speaks

"Emotions then, in their own realm unperceived by the outer senses, have their own solidity, shape, and it is from these that your expectations are formed. The emotions indeed do form the expectations, and it is not the other way around. As physical objects can be manipulated, so can the emotions be manipulated, so can they be combined into various shapes and psychic constructions, A man"s expectations are the result of his emotional heritage, and his own ability to understand and manipulate that heritage." Session 76, p. 275, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Again, expectations are not only vital in the formation of physical constructions, but they also determine what inner data of all available, will be received by the individual; and then the individual interprets the data in terms of the same expectations. The core of individuality, then, is the individual"s expectations, for he will truly get what he wants, individually and collectively. If a man wants to change his fate, desire is not enough, but expectation is. Desire may grow into expectation, but alone it is not enough. Expectation is actually the main trigger that switches inner data into the realm of physical construction. Without it, no physical construction results." Session 76, p.276, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Expectation is the force, then, that triggers psychic realities into physical construction." Session 76, p.276, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Expectations are formed by the emotions then, it is obviously the basic emotions themselves that must be manipulated, since the expectations are the frameworks formed by the emotions. This is the starting point" Session 76, p.277, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"Emotional power behind your expectations powers your expectations into physical reality." Session 76, p.278, The Early Sessions, Book 2

"What you call suggestion is indeed expectation." Session 160, p.70, The Early Sessions, Book 4

"...you construct your physical universe and your private environment in line with your inner expectations, for they mirror perfectly the deepest areas of your own inner reality." Session 253, p.114, The Early Sessions, Book 6

"So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations. You can readily see, therefore how important your subjective feelings really are." Session 527, p.79, Seth Speaks

"We have spoken of expectations. These, you see, are electrical realities which may explain their importance; for you not only sometimes predict so called future events, but you create their actuality within the electrical field, and therefore insure their existence one way or another within the physical field." Session 127, p.240, The Early Sessions, Book 3

"If you direct your inner self with confidence to steer you through your physical existence, it will do so. If you concentrate upon difficulties you will not allow it to do so." Session 220, p.189, The Early Sessions, Book 5

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/set ... topics/438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seth on animals, killing, etc.
Expand Messages

Mark M Giese
Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 11:14 PM
Jane was very upset over the killing of starlings by the police.

Seth responds:

"Killing except for self-protection will be paid for. The idea of
killing is what is at fault. If you agree with the killing of birds
for example, you wind up with the killing of men. You will be
taught the sacredness of all life, and in the most practical way."

Rob: "How about our killing animals for food?"

Seth: "On your plane the hunter and the prey system is at this time
a necessary one but it will not always be this way. A time will
come when you will not have to kill in order to exist, and the
balance of nature will take care of itself. This time is sooner on
the way than you think. In your country if there is peace, you will
see its beginning in your lifetimes."

Rob: "Does this include doing away with slaughterhouses?"

Seth: "It most certainly does. This involves your own intellectual
technology, which will be able to maintain its population with
synthetic proteins. However this technological development will
come first; unfortunately the corresponding ethical evolution will
follow after. There is a very practical reason for a reverence of
all life, and very practical reasons why man must learn certain
facts that up to this point he has considered impractical. He has
usually managed to separate his ethical conceptions from his daily
business life, but this shall be increasingly difficult for him to
manage. Until you learn reverence for all living things you will
continue to slaughter each other. Again, this does not involve
punishment in any sense of the word. but the idea of killing
permissiveness is not discriminating. Once you allow yourselves to
kill you will kill any living thing. In future lives this involves
the race in further adjustments." (The Early Sessions, Book 1,
Session 32, pg. 248-249).

From Conversations with Seth -
"And so at least, then, theoretically, there are gods still yearning
to be born; [who] say 'I await my people who will expect me to have
the honesty and fairness that I would expect in a decent parent; the
honesty and the decency I would expect if a flower could speak; a
people who will not tell me to slay their enemies; a people who will
not tell me to destroy; but who will instead say. 'Bless [thy]
people and bless the earth, and all the creatures upon it. I would,
then, if I were speaking for those unborn gods, request with their
voice, a people who would not say, 'Set me then in domination above
all the creatures of the earth,' but instead say,'Let me understand
all the creatures of the earth and see their own sacred
individuality and meaning.' And those gods are still unborn and
awaiting your desire." (Conversations with Seth, ch.13, p.255).

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full story

esoteric yoga. Raja

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZFuo9rS7k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bonus read

B.K.S. Iyengar dies at 95; Indian guru helped popularize yoga in West

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries ... page=2.K.S" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Iyengar

Before he became one of the West's most influential teachers of yoga, B.K.S. Iyengar was a frail baby in a poor family in India. Born in 1918 during a worldwide flu epidemic, he survived infancy only to struggle with other deadly maladies, including malaria, typhoid and tuberculosis.

The illnesses left him a pathetic, bony-chested weakling for whom the future appeared dim.

"I was," he quipped later, "an anti-advertisement for yoga."

No one, including Iyengar, could have predicted what a difference a few years would make. The once-scrawny youth who was told he would not survive to adulthood began studying yoga at 14 and teaching at 18. He gradually built a reputation that spread to the West, where he helped lay the foundation for the explosive growth of yoga as practice and industry and attained rock-star status with tens of thousands of followers, including such celebrities as actresses Ali MacGraw and Annette Bening.
When we started 50 years ago I would tell people I taught yoga and they would think I said yogurt. They had no idea what I was talking about. - Eric Small, senior Iyengar instructor in Los Angeles

His seminal 1966 book, "Light on Yoga," became a worldwide bestseller, with more than 1 million copies sold in 17 languages.

"No other individual has been as influential in turning yoga into a phenomenon that somehow retains the essence of its mystical aura while being continually made and remade in the image of a modern commodity," Joseph Alter, a University of Pittsburgh anthropologist who has written widely on the history and development of yoga in the West, said Wednesday.

Iyengar was 95 at his death Wednesday in Pune, India, said officials of the Iyengar Yoga National Assn. of the United States, which promotes his teachings and certifies Iyengar instructors in the U.S. Iyengar, who was still doing extended headstands well into his 10th decade, had been hospitalized for heart and kidney problems.

When he began teaching in the 1930s, yoga was not just unfashionable, it was freakish. "I set off in yoga 70 years ago when ridicule, rejection and outright condemnation were the lot of a seeker through yoga even in its native land of India," he wrote. "Indeed, if I had become a sadhu, a mendicant holy man, wandering the great trunk roads of British India, begging bowl in hand, I would have met with less derision and won more respect."

Yoga has become a $10-billion industry, thanks to the more than 20 million Americans who practice yoga, according to a 2012 survey by Yoga Journal. About 2 million are Iyengar followers.

Experts say that the phenomenal growth of all forms of yoga is owed in large measure to the Iyengar founder.

“When we started 50 years ago I would tell people I taught yoga and they would think I said yogurt,” said Eric Small, a senior Iyengar instructor in Los Angeles who studied with the master for 50 years. “He made a very esoteric art that was sort of mysterious very practical and applicable to everybody.”
B.K.S. Iyengar
B.K.S. Iyengar at his Yoga Institute in Pune, India, in 2007. (India Today Group / Getty Images)

The ancient discipline of yoga became, in Iyengar's hands, a form of physical therapy as much as a spiritual practice.

Guided by the principles of Patanjali yoga, Iyengar emphasized form and postures, called asanas, to realign weak areas of the body. He also introduced the use of props, such as belts, ropes, blankets and weights, which enabled him and other people with health problems to build strength and perform challenging exercises. Iyengar yoga gradually became recognized as a treatment for headaches, hypertension, arthritis and other medical conditions.

It was a demanding prescription for health, requiring persistence and sweat. His students found that his personal style was also intimidating: He was notoriously brusque and hands-on. Some students joked that his initials B.K.S. stood for beat, kick, slap.

Judith Hanson Lasater, a longtime Iyengar instructor and a founder of Yoga Journal, recalled the first time she studied with the master.
cComments

at 8:14 PM August 20, 2014

"In that first class, there was a man wearing a turban," she said in an interview. "Mr. Iyengar looked at him and said, 'Do you want to find God?' and man said, 'Oh, yes.' Mr. Iyengar looked at him and said, 'You don't even know what your foot is doing.'"

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

see link for full story

http://noetic.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Supernormal

A new book by Dean Radin, Chief Scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences

Supernormal Book Supernormal asks a simple question: Was Buddha just a nice guy? Did Buddha’s teachings thrive because he was more attractive or charismatic than most, or because he was a great teacher and a tireless advocate of the poor? Or—and here’s the core question we’ll explore in detail—was it also because he was an enlightened being with profound insights into the nature of reality, and because he possessed supernormal abilities? We might ask the same questions about Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, Milarepa, or a host of other historically prominent figures associated with special illumination, wisdom, or grace. Did these people just sport great tans and know how to work a crowd, or did they understand something genuinely deep about the human condition, and our capacities, that are not yet within the purview of science?

star

Supernormal declared #1 “hot new release” by Amazon.com

star

#1 Kindle Best Seller on two Amazon categories prior to release

"A smart reminder that we haven’t got the whole scene covered—look at quantum mechanics—and that openness is more fruitful than seclusion in dogma." – Kirkus Reviews

"An admirable attempt to bridge the gap between the scientific and the spiritual realm by focusing on a common desire for self- and societal improvement." – Publisher's Weekly

SYNOPSIS: Can yoga and meditation unleash our inherent supernormal mental powers, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and precognition? Is it really possible to perceive another person's thoughts and intentions? Influence objects with our minds? Envision future events? And is it possible that some of the superpowers described in ancient legends, science fiction, and comic books are actually real, and patiently waiting for us behind the scenes? Are we now poised for an evolutionary trigger to pull the switch and release our full potentials?

Dean Radin

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dean Radin, PhD, is the author of Entangled Minds and The Conscious Universe. For more than two decades he has been engaged in research on the frontiers of consciousness. He has held appointments at Princeton University and several Silicon Valley think tanks, including Interval Research Corporation and SRI International, where he worked on a classified program investigating psychic phenomena for the US government. Dr. Radin is currently Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences.