U.S. government conceeds Vaccines cause Autism

Discuss political news items / current events.
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

U.S. government conceeds Vaccines cause Autism

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

1. U.S. Government Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the federal agency that
oversees the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recently conceded the first
vaccine-autism case.

This case was filed in the no-fault National Vaccine Injury Compensation
Program as part of the Autism Omnibus proceedings in the U.S. Federal Court
of Claims.

It was one of the first three cases chosen that alleged Thimerosal in
childhood vaccines significantly contributed to a child developing autism.

Clifford Shoemaker, of Shoemaker and Associates of Vienna, Virginia, is the
attorney of record in the Hanna Poling v. Secretary of HHS (case: 02-1466V).

Experts filing on behalf of the petitioner, Hanna Poling, included pediatric
neurologist, Dr. Andrew Zimmerman of Johns Hopkins University, and Maryland
geneticist and epidemiologist, Dr. Mark Geier of the Genetic Centers of
America.

This concession shows the dishonesty of the continual media spin coming from
public health officials and others who maintain there is no evidence that
Thimerosal, or any other part of any vaccine, has ever caused autism or, for
that matter, has harmed anyone in any way.

The facts are that the Vaccine Compensation Act has already compensated over
2,000 individuals who proved that they were harmed by vaccines, resulting in
settlements of nearly two billion dollars.

Additionally, hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific/medical articles from
some the world's best universities have long implicated Thimerosal in
vaccines as a causal factor in neurodevelopmental disorders including
autism.

Furthermore, in 2003, the U.S. House of Representatives' Government Reform
Committee, after a 3.5-year investigation, concluded that Thimerosal caused
the autism epidemic and that the FDA and health authorities were guilty of
"institutional malfeasance" in covering it up.

Evidence supporting the connection between mercury and autism include:

1. Published studies from the US and France showing that urinary
porphyrins, a biomarker for body-burden of mercury, are elevated in patients
diagnosed with autistic disorders (http://www.mercury- freedrugs. org).

2. A published study by researchers at Harvard University that found
twice as much mercury and oxidative stress in the brains of those with an
autism diagnosis as found in the brains of those who were normal.

3. A study from the US showing a significant relationship between
increasing blood mercury levels and an increased risk of a diagnosis of an
autistic disorder.

4. Numerous papers by independent researchers showing a link between
increasing mercury exposure from childhood vaccines and the risk of a child
developing an autistic disorder.

5. Several papers showing that adding low levels of Thimerosal to
certain blood, brain, eye, immune, liver and/or muscle cells poisons their
cellular mitochondrial pathways and can induce cell death.

Today, despite being banned in Europe and restricted in 7 U.S. states,
Thimerosal-containi ng flu vaccines are still recommended for routine
administration to pregnant women and infants, with little or no warning of
the presence of this known poison in these and other vaccines.

Vaccines have and will continue to save many lives. However, an immediate
ban and recall of vaccines and other drugs containing mercury compounds used
in their production must be instituted immediately to stop the epidemic of
developmental disorders, including autism, caused by the unsound use of
mercury in medicine.

For more information, please visit CoMeD's website:
http://www.mercury- freedrugs. org

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: U.S. government conceeds Vaccines cause Autism

Post by Army Of Truth »

I stopped giving my children vaccines a couple of months ago when our doctor tried to convince us to give the flu shots to my kids. When I told him about thimerisol and how it contains mercury which causes autism, he started getting very upset and started to argue with me. Since then, my wife and I decided not to get any more vaccines for our children. I recommended my (ex) doctor to watch Sherri Tenpenny's videos which shows many truths about vaccines that he's been hidden from. Here is a website with more info on Sherri Tenpenny:
http://www.nmaseminars.com/

Like Kevin Trudeau said in his book 'Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know': "It's all about the money."

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Now they give babies the hepB vaccine right at birth but didnt 10-15 years ago. hepB is an std which can be passed to the baby at birth. Now I dont know about any of you ladies but when I was pregnant I was tested for every other std under the sun EXCEPT hepB, they would just rather stick a newborn with a vaccine at birth. My mom was a nurse and advised me against the hepB. I listened to her advice and didnt not let my son get the hepB at birth. I waited many months before vaccinating and then got nervous, just a feeling really that said dont do this and I havent done any more since. The thing that shocked me was how the doctors treat parents who dont vaccinate. It's horrible. They are not only mean but ANGRY. Things are just going to get scarier and scarier.

p.s. Kevin Trudeau admits to being in a secret society (um scary), made a comment about the church that made me cringe and advocates dianetics. I'd believe what he says about the government and what not but I think that man is still in his secret society and a disinformationalist. After all TPTB need to get the message out about being healthy to each other but a quick google about him shows his buisness is not very reputable and yet is a $2billion buisness.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

My 8 month old has not had ANY vaccinations. When the Dr. asked about giving him the hep shot I reminder her that he is a new born and probably won't be having sex any time soon. She also told me straight faced that none of the vaccines have any mercury in them any more. I don't care for doctors (big pharm sales people).

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

shadow wrote:My 8 month old has not had ANY vaccinations. When the Dr. asked about giving him the hep shot I reminder her that he is a new born and probably won't be having sex any time soon. She also told me straight faced that none of the vaccines have any mercury in them any more. I don't care for doctors (big pharm sales people).
I work in a medical setting and let me just say that the people I work with all have the patient's best interest at heart... these are good people who care, however, I refused the flu shot this year and when asked why, I explained about mercury being detected in the past in vaccines and besides... how do we know the vaccines aren't being manufactured in China like everything else?

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

shadow wrote:My 8 month old has not had ANY vaccinations. When the Dr. asked about giving him the hep shot I reminder her that he is a new born and probably won't be having sex any time soon. She also told me straight faced that none of the vaccines have any mercury in them any more. I don't care for doctors (big pharm sales people).
Amen, bro!
Col. Flagg wrote:I work in a medical setting and let me just say that the people I work with all have the patient's best interest at heart... these are good people who care,
I have no doubt that they are concerned about the patient, but a friendly brainwashed doctor peddling crap is still a brainwashed doctor peddling crap.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I have no doubt that they are concerned about the patient, but a friendly brainwashed doctor peddling crap is still a brainwashed doctor peddling crap.

I worked as a nurse in pediatrics for quite a few years. And I gave lots of vaccinations. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now I tell my children to avoid giving their children most of the immunizations. I couldn't give those shots now...not after everything I've read and heard about them. The pediatricians I worked for were mostly LDS and very wonderful people, but they just follow the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics. They really don't know what's in the shots. The same goes for a lot of medicines. The drug reps have far too much influence.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I still can't decide on vaccines (except hep b, which unfortunately my son did have at birth, but futures won't) but I told my husband last night that just as I want the concealed carry permit with no intention on using it any time soon, I am thinking about getting the vaccination waiver with no intent to use it any time soon.

I'm starting to feel like we need to push back, even if we aren't in the group getting pushed around.

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Post by Mosby »

I'm starting to feel like we need to push back, even if we aren't in the group getting pushed around
I feel the same way ChelC, we made the decision to halt any further vaccines on our children after doing some study on the risks involved.
I have finally given up on my opposition to "applying for a right I already have" (Concealed Carry Permit) - and my wife and I will apply for them soon.

I have given literally thousands of vaccines while a medic in the Air Force- And I think there is a place for certain vaccines- but do not in any way shape or form trust big pharma - or any local, federal, or state government. So I would rather trust in God for my "vaccination" from yucky stuff.

Flu shots? what a joke. HPV - would be a joke if it wasn't so dangerous to young girls.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

HPV - would be a joke if it wasn't so dangerous to young girls.
And what's worse is that the PTB want all young people (male and female) to have them. I understand that it's now mandatory for young women wanting to come here from other countries, to have the HPV shot! And it seems that young women in Asian countries are finding themselves sterile after having the shots. I don't know if it's so or not, but I can't imagine forcing anyone to have that shot.

Also, I've had my last flu shot...ditto my family.

I think the DT shot and the MMR are really necessary. It's just all of the other ones that I question.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

http://www.naturalnews.com/034038_vaccines_autism.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Exposed: CDC deliberately manipulated, covered up scientific data showing link between vaccines containing mercury and autism
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Deniers of the link between mercury-laden vaccines and autism are going to have a hard time denying the latest findings by the Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs (CoMeD). The nonprofit group has obtained critical documents via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that exposes the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) role in deliberately lying about and manipulating a key Danish study that showed a clear link between vaccines containing mercury and autism.

In 2003, the journal Pediatrics published a study conducted in Denmark that observed a significant decline in autism rates following the country's elimination of Thimerosal, a mercury-based component, from vaccines. But thanks to the CDC's corrupting influence, the published version of the study in Pediatrics actually claimed the opposite, and alleged that removal of Thimerosal brought about an increase in autism rates.

According to the documents, CDC officials removed large amounts of data from the study that showed a decline in autism rates following the removal of Thimerosal. The agency then twisted the remaining data to imply an increase in autism rates following the removal of Thimerosal, and suggested that there was no link between Thimerosal and autism.

Upon submission of the CDC's tainted version of the study to Pediatrics, the study's authors contacted CDC officials to let them know that the agency had incorrectly interpreted the data. They tried to tell the CDC that its figures and conclusions were wrong, and that corrections needed to be made.

The CDC allegedly responded by saying that it would take a look at the incorrect data, but proceeded to submit the corrupted version of the study to Pediatrics anyway. After encouraging the editors of Pediatrics to perform an expedited review of the corrupted study, the CDC ended up convincing the journal to publish the fraudulent study, which it did in 2003.

Now that this critical information has been officially released for the world to see, CoMeD is pressing the CDC to conduct a full criminal investigation into the matter, and make a formal declaration about whether or not scientific fraud was involved. CoMeD is also calling for a full, immediate retraction of the corrupted study from Pediatrics.

"This should not be tolerated by those who are entrusted with our children's health and well-being," says Lisa Sykes, President of CoMeD.

http://www.naturalnews.com/034038_vaccines_autism.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To learn more, visit:
http://mercury-freedrugs.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sources for this article include:

http://www.anh-usa.org/cdc-mercury-.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Mosby wrote:
I have finally given up on my opposition to "applying for a right I already have" (Concealed Carry Permit) - and my wife and I will apply for them soon.
You don't need one in AZ :D

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Mosby wrote:I have finally given up on my opposition to "applying for a right I already have" (Concealed Carry Permit) - and my wife and I will apply for them soon.
One of the best "hedges" you can have I think.....

Chu
captain of 50

Post by Chu »

I'm a little curious how the probability of getting autism from a vaccination relates to the probability of getting a serious disease if you don't get the vaccination.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Chu wrote:I'm a little curious how the probability of getting autism from a vaccination relates to the probability of getting a serious disease if you don't get the vaccination.
LOL....about the same relationship as the probability of getting a serious disease despite getting the vaccination.

KOMYU
captain of 100

Post by KOMYU »

"There have been no controlled trial studies adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval" - right off the package insert!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5941_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

KOMYU wrote:"There have been no controlled trial studies adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval" - right off the package insert!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5941_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just ask county health when they are ranting about the latest breakout of measles or chickenpox.....how many of those kids were vaccinated! They get real quiet really quick!!!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Jason wrote:
KOMYU wrote:"There have been no controlled trial studies adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval" - right off the package insert!

Just ask county health when they are ranting about the latest breakout of measles or chickenpox.....how many of those kids were vaccinated! They get real quiet really quick!!!
:)) They don't get quiet, they come up with excuses.
Earlier this year there was a pertussis outbreak here in Cache Valley. The non-vaccinated kids were kicked out of school AFTER it was confirmed that a few people had contracted the illness, which took over a week. Problem is that it was only the vaccinated kids that got the sick #-o Absolutely ZERO of the non-vaccinated kids contracted the virus yet there was a media blitz from the health dept. and it's supporters (radio ads, letters from school, articles in the paper, letters to the editor, etc.) to get vaccinated.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

shadow wrote:
Jason wrote:

:)) They don't get quiet, they come up with excuses.
Earlier this year there was a pertussis outbreak here in Cache Valley. The non-vaccinated kids were kicked out of school AFTER it was confirmed that a few people had contracted the illness, which took over a week. Problem is that it was only the vaccinated kids that got the sick #-o Absolutely ZERO of the non-vaccinated kids contracted the virus yet there was a media blitz from the health dept. and it's supporters (radio ads, letters from school, articles in the paper, letters to the editor, etc.) to get vaccinated.
Well that was our experience when they were ranting about an outbreak.....when questioned about how many who contracted it had been vaccinated....stammering and silence.