AZ Sheriff Arpaio to hold news conference tomorrow RE Obama

Discuss political news items / current events.
durangout
captain of 1,000

Re: AZ Sheriff Arpaio to hold news conference tomorrow RE Ob

Post by durangout »

sadie_Mormon wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:[quote(not to mention the two young boys who stumbled across the Mena, Arkansas drug operation being run in and out of a small private airport who were apprehended, tied to train tracks and crushed by a train.

That is just terrible!!!! I never heard of this.
There is a reason you've never heard of this: Because it never happend.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

durangout wrote:
sadie_Mormon wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:[quote(not to mention the two young boys who stumbled across the Mena, Arkansas drug operation being run in and out of a small private airport who were apprehended, tied to train tracks and crushed by a train.

You're right durangout... never happened...

http://www.amazon.com/Boys-Tracks-Mothe ... 0312198418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A lot has been written about the two boys, Don Henry and Kevin Ives. The deaths were big news in Arkansas and still are the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation after all these years.

A northbound train was blazing along through the night full bore when the engineer spotted the bodies of two boys laying across the tracks. The train was not able to stop. The two deaths were reported as a double suicide even though the boys were happy, healthy and had never mentioned suicide before to anyone who knew them. Suicide was changed to accidental death by infamous Arkansas State Medical Examiner Dr. Fahmy Malak.

One of the boys' mothers, Linda Ives, has dedicated her life to finding out what really happened to her son, Kevin, ever since that hot August night in 1987. Mrs. Ives was able to get a grand jury to look at the case. They had the bodies exhumed and reviewed by Dr. Joseph Burton, chief medical examiner for Atlanta, Georgia.

The second autopsy showed that Kevin's skull had been crushed and that his friend Don had been stabbed in the back hours before the train ran over their bodies. A second grand jury concluded that both boys were obviously murdered and that their deaths were tied to the drug traffic in Saline County, Arkansas.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

durangout wrote:
sadie_Mormon wrote:

Proof would be nice since there's half a dozen documentaries on this....

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

durangout wrote:So, let's suppose that Sherrif Joe is right and it was proven in a court of law.
What would happen? Biden couldn't become president b/c O in actuality never was president in the first place.
Could this cause the break up of the US as foretold in the BoM?

sound good to me ;)

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Jason wrote:
durangout wrote:
sadie_Mormon wrote: That is just terrible!!!! I never heard of this.
Jason, durangout shoots from the hip most of the time without any basis for his assertions.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Col. Flagg wrote:
Jason wrote:
durangout wrote:There is a reason you've never heard of this: Because it never happend.
Jason, durangout shoots from the hip most of the time without any basis for his assertions.
Certainly did on this one....sad story about those boys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The documentary on Bill Clinton called His Life I think does a pretty good job of touching on Arkansas politics. I've brought it up before to durangout and he's mentioned viewing some of it....but either didn't watch it all....for had a memory issue...

Bill Clinton - His Life
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1407830500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Jason wrote:Certainly did on this one....sad story about those boys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The documentary on Bill Clinton called His Life I think does a pretty good job of touching on Arkansas politics. I've brought it up before to durangout and he's mentioned viewing some of it....but either didn't watch it all....for had a memory issue...

Bill Clinton - His Life
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1407830500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clinton belongs behind bars for not only murder, but rape and treason as well. The entire Bush family should be expelled from the country, hung or worse for crimes against humanity and Obama should have been deported back to Kenya long before his run for the presidency in 2008.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Jason wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:
Jason wrote:
Certainly did on this one....sad story about those boys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The documentary on Bill Clinton called His Life I think does a pretty good job of touching on Arkansas politics. I've brought it up before to durangout and he's mentioned viewing some of it....but either didn't watch it all....for had a memory issue...

Bill Clinton - His Life
Hey, if I can't tweek you guys every now and then it's just no fun. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

OK; I'll bite: What are the two boys names?

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

According to Col's quote a couple posts back, their names were Don Henry and Kevin Ives.

This is what happens in dialogues/discussions when one side of the equation doesn't even bother to read/listen to what the other side is saying. I don't know about every situation, but this one is certainly a good, and well-documented case of a shooting from the hip with a knee jerk reaction, or even more apropos, shooting first and asking questions later . . . . or maybe just shooting, and never even bothering to ask the questions, which is what actually seems to be the case in this instance.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

tmac wrote:
According to Col's quote a couple posts back, their names were Don Henry and Kevin Ives.

This is what happens in dialogues/discussions when one side of the equation doesn't even bother to read/listen to what the other side is saying. I don't know about every situation, but this one is certainly a good, and well-documented case of a shooting from the hip with a knee jerk reaction, or even more apropos, shooting first and asking questions later . . . . or maybe just shooting, and never even bothering to ask the questions, which is what actually seems to be the case in this instance.
My bad. I didn't read all of the original post that had their names.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Kudos Durango. That's a stand-up response. No shooting from the hip there. :ymapplause:

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: AZ Sheriff Arpaio to hold news conference tomorrow RE Obama

Post by markharr »

I saw this today. What are the implications of this? If it is proven that Obama isn't natural born does that mean that congress could sue to have all of his appointments vacated including Justice Sotomayor and all of his federal judge appointments?

Will regulations put into place by his appointments at the FCC, EPA, and other agencies be overturned?

This could end up being a constitutional crisis.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: AZ Sheriff Arpaio to hold news conference tomorrow RE Obama

Post by Original_Intent »

Anyone involved should be tried for treason and shot. I remember back when birthergate was first going on, at minimum Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden would have had to know that Obama was not a Natural Born Citizen.

Essentially a bloodless coup of our nation.

Which is one reason that the GAS prophecy may NOT be about to be fulfilled. Technically, even though he was sworn in and served as president, if Obama didn;t meet the constitutional qualification, was he even President in God's eyes? Or were we just under 8 years of usurpation?