Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Discuss political news items / current events.
seer stone
captain of 100

Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Post by seer stone »

I started this topic to see how people on this forum view these two news icons. It seems like many people here either support one or the other.

Since I created, it would only be proper to give my thoughts first.

I seem to like Jones better than Beck. Not to say I believe every conspiracy theory that comes from his lips. I enjoy most of the guest he has on his show and I feel like I receive good info on modern day secret combinations. I must admit I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Alex has always supported Ron Paul, the constitution, and is willing to expose 9/11. I can only listen to him for so long because I begin to feel overwhelmed of the direction our corrupt nation is headed.

As for Beck, I do like I a lot of what he has to offer, but he just won't touch basis on certain topics. He has ridiculed Ron Paul at times and the truth movement as well. I've seen him put his foot in the mouth more than a few times. However he has grown over the years as he has done extensive research.

To give an honest opinion, I fall somewhere in between the two, but more closer towards Jones than Beck.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Re: Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Post by Fairminded »

I'll admit, I haven't heard much from Beck, but from what I've heard about him from others I'd be a bit leery of listening to him carelessly.

I have listened to Alex Jones quite a bit. He can be a bit off-putting when he really gets into a rant, but at the same time it shows just how exercised he gets about these topics and just how strongly he cares. I tend to agree with most of what he says, although I agree with you that it can be hard to listen to him for too long because of the subjects he brings to light. Still I greatly respect him for being willing to so openly stand and say what people in the mainstream media are either too scared or too ignorant to talk about.

Spence
captain of 1,000

Post by Spence »

I thought Glenn copies Alex according to Alex? so wouldn't they be both the same thing?

I perfer the none of the above option. Alex is severely immature. Glenn, I grew up on Glenn, but meh, haven't listened to him in years. Perfer to just make up my own mind.

Daily Paul, Lew Rockwell, BoM and this forum make up my world views.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

seer stone wrote:I started this topic to see how people on this forum view these two news icons. It seems like many people here either support one or the other.

Since I created, it would only be proper to give my thoughts first.

I seem to like Jones better than Beck. Not to say I believe every conspiracy theory that comes from his lips. I enjoy most of the guest he has on his show and I feel like I receive good info on modern day secret combinations. I must admit I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Alex has always supported Ron Paul, the constitution, and is willing to expose 9/11. I can only listen to him for so long because I begin to feel overwhelmed of the direction our corrupt nation is headed.

As for Beck, I do like I a lot of what he has to offer, but he just won't touch basis on certain topics. He has ridiculed Ron Paul at times and the truth movement as well. I've seen him put his foot in the mouth more than a few times. However he has grown over the years as he has done extensive research.

To give an honest opinion, I fall somewhere in between the two, but more closer towards Jones than Beck.
Amen! Its the recommended final destination that concerns me....as well as if there is purposely given false guidance/propaganda given (several times Beck has boldly done this). I don't trust Glenn Beck one iota.....and I keep a close eye on Alex Jones (but I have yet to see the same level of deceit from him).

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

Glenn Beck all the way..... Alex Jones lies and misrepresents issues and conservatives all the time, Glenn doesn't.
Alex Jones believes all kinds of completely false conspiracy theory's, and he's just a mean ugly man.
Alex Jones does some good things, but it's like having a father who makes good money but then neglects his family and beats his kids and wife.

Glenn Beck is sincere, kind, balanced, respectable, doesn't bear false witness of others, etc.

No comparison between the two.

BTW.... For those of you who will want to say Alex Jones doesn't lie and misrepresent; well, I'm a conservative, and I can very well tell when he's lying and misrepresenting my beliefs and other conservatives. Just like as a mormon, I know when anti-mormons are lying about LDS beliefs and history. I know what we believe, I know our history. Not only that, but I know anti-mormon claims. Likewise, I know Alex Jones claims, and he makes me sick!

seer stone
captain of 100

Post by seer stone »

I like how Glenn teaches in a classroom atmosphere, but a lot of what he teaches don't coincide with my beliefs. He may be sincere in his views, but he definitely isn't balanced. He seems to think we need to continue to police the world and support our allies. This will be the downfall to this great nation and its sovereignty. It has put us into wars and has raised our national debt into the trillions which will not only be burden on us, but our posterity as well. We have gained more enemies than we can handle, and unless we sever ties with them, we will be on the path towards a New World Order. I support our fore-fathers beliefs and the Monroe Doctrine.

As for Glenn copying what Alex has says, I do believe a little of that goes on. Alex does have his rants from time to time, but he is very passionate in what he believes. I've seen him take some issues a little over the edge. For the most part, I agree with him in the direction this nation needs to go.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

seer stone wrote:I like how Glenn teaches in a classroom atmosphere, but a lot of what he teaches don't coincide with my beliefs. He may be sincere in his views, but he definitely isn't balanced. He seems to think we need to continue to police the world and support our allies. This will be the downfall to this great nation and its sovereignty. It has put us into wars and has raised our national debt into the trillions which will not only be burden on us, but our posterity as well. We have gained more enemies than we can handle, and unless we sever ties with them, we will be on the path towards a New World Order. I support our fore-fathers beliefs and the Monroe Doctrine.

As for Glenn copying what Alex has says, I do believe a little of that goes on. Alex does have his rants from time to time, but he is very passionate in what he believes. I've seen him take some issues a little over the edge. For the most part, I agree with him in the direction this nation needs to go.
Glenn Beck is still pushing Left vs. Right politics.....which has been one of the fundamental drivers of ignorance and sidetracking this nation has seen over the past century. Creates ignorant fools that rant about conservatives versus liberals or Republicans vs. Democrats.....when the reality is there is very little difference between the two in application except perhaps a few of the ways they want to spend the money.....and foreign policy hasn't changed one iota in the past two decades as we've switched back and forth between the two.

Fraud has been rampant between the two for multiple decades now. Even the "great" Reagan that "Republicans" and "conservatives" rant about helped ramrod the poison Aspartame into our food within a month of getting in office. Justice served in that it may have been a factor in cooking his brain!

While the "useful idiots" rant and rave about conservatives vs. liberals....the freight train is full speed ahead! One of the quickest tools to see if someone is actually awake is testing their left vs. right paradigm....

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

I've been watching Glenn on the Roku lately and am enjoying his show very much. Nothing else out there like it! God is very much included and I love that.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

What seer stone, Fairminded and Jason have said! Glenn will only go so far with certain issues, but Alex is the real deal as he tries to cover everything from A to Z with no one to bind his tongue and you can tell he is passionate about the truth and very upset at how secret combinations and conspiring men have overtaken this nation. He espouses Ron Paul and is a patriot. I like Glenn, but he falls short on many fronts to delivering the honest, cold hard truth, but not Alex. Glenn has proven hismelf to be a hypocrite too many times (e.g. - pushing the Constitution, its writs and our Founding Fathers while helping demonize individuals like Ron Paul and Debbie Medina who espouse the very things Glenn preaches). It's also amazing to me how Glenn can expose so much corruption and real conspiracies going on between Washington, Wall Street, the banks, our intelligence services, DC politicians, etc. while trashing anyone who questions the official story of 9/11. Alex goes all the way with the truth... Glenn doesn't - that's the difference.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Same here with me... I have to take Alex in small doses. I think most of what he says is dead on and that's exactly why I can only take so much of it a time because I start feeling depressed and hopeless. Glen has some things to offer but I don't like how he has made fun of and mocked other people for their views. I think its possible Glenn may be a little bit of a sell out. But I don't know his heart so I really can't say. I just know that Alex is not afraid and I like that a lot. He says what he thinks and he doesn't worry about what other people think or say about him. I admire that so much. I think he is a true patriot as well. I do think there is some copying that goes on as well but I think that's normal. When people recognize truth it becomes part of them and eventually they will begin to espouse some of the same ideas. The only think about Beck is I do think hes wrong on some stuff and helps keep people tangled up in distractions.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Scriptures and living prophets! I count the words of past prophets as scripture. Neither Jones nor Beck qualify! However, I think Glen Beck is a good person, don't know much about Alex Jones, when I have watched him I turned him off!

Bob

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

GB is a Israeli cronnie, bought and paid for by NWO/zionist interests.........you tell me

JerL
captain of 100

Post by JerL »

I didn't wake up until the bailouts of 2008. That really set off alarms in my head. I found Glenn Beck a few weeks later and enjoyed listening to him. I learned a lot from him and even helped start a 9/12 group. I met some very good individuals with whom I am still friends with. They are all very involved in the freedom movement and most are awake to our awful situation. I have Glenn to thank for this. I never liked his TV show, but did enjoy the radio show. However when he made the addition of his stooges, it got to the point that I could no longer take his show. The stooges take him off track and waste so much time, it just drives me nuts. I am also bothered that he says question with boldness even the very existence of God (but not the official story about 9/11).

It took me awhile to get accustomed to Alex Jones. I didn't care for his rants, now however I enjoy them. I have learned a lot from him and his guests. I especially enjoy Gerald Celente. Alfred Adask is another guest that I was listening intently to. He has the tendency to leave out info making it difficult to understand where he is coming from or what he is talking about. There have been times when he has talked about a news headline that mentioned one specific incident, then later I have heard him reference that occurrence and act as though it was something wide spread. It may be so, but it seem a little exaggerated.

I enjoy Alex Jones more than Glenn Beck.

wolfman
captain of 100

Post by wolfman »

AJ all the way baby! we need a "best of AJ" thread. Some of his rants are priceless, knocking the "luciferian scum"

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

wolfman wrote:AJ all the way baby! we need a "best of AJ" thread. Some of his rants are priceless, knocking the "luciferian scum"
That's the thing about AJ... he is passionate about what he does... and rightfully so - he's sick of evil individuals controlling our society and government for their own personal gain, welfare and benefit at the expense of the rest of us. This is what drives me as well here in the forum - a desire to inform, educate and make aware what is really going on in our society so others can see what is happening and why and thus, can make better, more informed decisions for the future for themselves and family (especially with preparedness).

Zubedog
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Zubedog »

An interesting perspective: Joel Skousen, Cleon's nephew, wrote this about Glenn:
"The meteoric rise of Glenn Beck provided conservatives an new champion to replace the compromised Rush Limbaugh. But Beck too has been a disappointment. I don't believe he is a government shill like Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly, who show their true colors by visiously attacking anyone getting close to the issue of conspiracy. Beck is a true conservative who loves the constitution and champions the views of my uncle W. Cleon Skousen. But Beck also has major weaknesses. He's got a bruising ego, he's heresistant to correction, and has a brain that won't slow down enough to be careful. He often goes beyond the mark which makes him an easy target of criticism. But my biggest concern about Beck is that he early on got on the wrong side of conspiracy and won't consider all of the credible evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. That's a bit ironic since Beck clearly believes there is a globalist conspiracy to take down American sovereignty--he just won't consider the wider ramification of the powerful forces controlling both political parties and the media. Beck is just too bull headed to take an honest look at the best 9/11 evidence and change his mind. Neither does his cocky, shoot-from-the-hip manner lend itself to thoughtful introspection. I'm not impressed with his new internet TV channel, and especially unimpressed by his militaristic side-kicks that keep goading him in the wrong direction."

From my own analysis and years of listening to both Glenn and Alex, I have to say that Alex is absolutely the real deal even though he sounds brash. He is sincere and his only interest is waking us up and exposing the Gadiantons of our day. He is the one who personally has exposed Bohemian Grove to the world, showing us the reality of the elites and their Satanic influences. He has fearlessly been exposing the Bilderberg Group, false flag operations, major government deception, interviews with top level whistleblowers, etc. He even predicted 9/11 several months before it happened in detail, and warned us. 6 of the top 10 documentaries on YouTube are his. He is the tip of the spear and the modern day Paul Revere. Joel Skousen has been on his show many times and worked on a documentary called Strategic Relocation. He has never been on Beck's show, but I'd love to see it! Glenn means well, has done some good work but is a work in progress. Let's hope he figures it out soon.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Zubedog wrote:An interesting perspective: Joel Skousen, Cleon's nephew, wrote this about Glenn:
"The meteoric rise of Glenn Beck provided conservatives an new champion to replace the compromised Rush Limbaugh. But Beck too has been a disappointment. I don't believe he is a government shill like Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly, who show their true colors by visiously attacking anyone getting close to the issue of conspiracy. Beck is a true conservative who loves the constitution and champions the views of my uncle W. Cleon Skousen. But Beck also has major weaknesses. He's got a bruising ego, he's heresistant to correction, and has a brain that won't slow down enough to be careful. He often goes beyond the mark which makes him an easy target of criticism. But my biggest concern about Beck is that he early on got on the wrong side of conspiracy and won't consider all of the credible evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. That's a bit ironic since Beck clearly believes there is a globalist conspiracy to take down American sovereignty--he just won't consider the wider ramification of the powerful forces controlling both political parties and the media. Beck is just too bull headed to take an honest look at the best 9/11 evidence and change his mind. Neither does his cocky, shoot-from-the-hip manner lend itself to thoughtful introspection. I'm not impressed with his new internet TV channel, and especially unimpressed by his militaristic side-kicks that keep goading him in the wrong direction."

From my own analysis and years of listening to both Glenn and Alex, I have to say that Alex is absolutely the real deal even though he sounds brash. He is sincere and his only interest is waking us up and exposing the Gadiantons of our day. He is the one who personally has exposed Bohemian Grove to the world, showing us the reality of the elites and their Satanic influences. He has fearlessly been exposing the Bilderberg Group, false flag operations, major government deception, interviews with top level whistleblowers, etc. He even predicted 9/11 several months before it happened in detail, and warned us. 6 of the top 10 documentaries on YouTube are his. He is the tip of the spear and the modern day Paul Revere. Joel Skousen has been on his show many times and worked on a documentary called Strategic Relocation. He has never been on Beck's show, but I'd love to see it! Glenn means well, has done some good work but is a work in progress. Let's hope he figures it out soon.
LOL what a wonderful example of not biting the hand that feeds you.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Glenn Beck has been getting really weird the past few months. Watch out if he asks his fans to relocate to Guyana.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

I enjoy watching them both

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Can't we have a third choice?

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Robin Hood wrote:Can't we have a third choice?
The correct answer is Neither one.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Zubedog wrote:An interesting perspective: Joel Skousen, Cleon's nephew, wrote this about Glenn:

LOL what a wonderful example of not biting the hand that feeds you.

Indeed. I spoke to Joel a number of years ago and he wasnt bashful in saying that the leadership of the church were not aware of the many secret combinations in govt. because they had not studied their tactics like he had. I detected an element of pride in his boasting. I liked Cleon much better than his nephew. Personally I dont trust Jones as far as I could throw him. He has done way to many questionable low budget stunts to merit any real trust.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I was surprised when I saw Bob's post. Then realized it is from 2011. Based on what I've heard, read and listened too. I'm on team Beck.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Just for historical precedent...and clarify change from earlier comments...I don't like or trust or listen to either of them.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

I can't remember where I heard it but Beck has said something like that Cruz is from God in this time to save our constitution......yet Beck says nothing about the fact that Establishment Globalist Jeb Bush endorsed him and his brother Neal Bush is involved in his financial part of the campaign....therefore the Republican Establishment now control's him.

Cruz's wife is a member of the Globalist Council on Foreign Relations, works for the international Bank of Goldman & Sachs, and has helped write a paper on TPP promoting the international control of trade and the breakdown of our borders and setting up a North American type Union of Canada, USA, and Mexico.