Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Post by Joel »

here is some more :))

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Roger Stone & Alex Jones Defending the Republic

Post by Joel »

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cho ... um=twitter

Another admintion by AJ that everything he says is a load of crap.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

If you are still torn between these two, and are not sure which of these men to believe/trust. Please listen to the first 10-20 minutes of Glenn's show from this morning 6/13/17. This should be all the evidence you need to answer that question.

https://soundcloud.com/glennbeck/61317- ... join-glenn

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

20 Delusional Conspiracy Theories Floated by Alex Jones. I admit he has some entertainment value, as people find crazy interesting but, he's a freaking mad man, a quack, a kook.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/06/13/20- ... lex-jones/

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

JoshuaDicks
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JoshuaDicks »

Definitely Glenn Beck. He has changed a lot over the years and is done with "party politics" and focuses mainly now on principles and doing the right thing, uniting the nation with common principles and trying to understand others and bringing them to the side of limited government. Alex Jones has lied many times about Beck in the past and Jones recently said his show was a character he uses - so i'm not sure what to think about that. I understand Jones is a bit more conspiratorial but I fear he misses the mark. He often reminds me of the General Conference talk by Elder Cook where he recently said "While there are many examples of looking beyond the mark, a significant one in our day is extremism...extremism is when one elevates any gospel principle above other equally important principles and takes a position that is beyond or contrary to the teachings of Church leaders." I fear sometimes he gets in over his head and look beyond what things actually are. Beck appears to be a member of the church in good standing and priesthood holder while Jones lacks the gospel insight of the restoration one needs in order to not be swept up in the anger of the day and national politics.

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

Well said Joshua, I completely agree.

JoshuaDicks
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JoshuaDicks »

L4t3rD4yS41nT wrote: June 13th, 2017, 1:45 pm If you are still torn between these two, and are not sure which of these men to believe/trust. Please listen to the first 10-20 minutes of Glenn's show from this morning 6/13/17. This should be all the evidence you need to answer that question.

https://soundcloud.com/glennbeck/61317- ... join-glenn
Glad to know there are more people like you out there. I often wonder who else in the LDS community is listening with me

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

seer stone wrote: October 26th, 2011, 11:05 pm I started this topic to see how people on this forum view these two news icons. It seems like many people here either support one or the other.

Since I created, it would only be proper to give my thoughts first.

I seem to like Jones better than Beck. Not to say I believe every conspiracy theory that comes from his lips. I enjoy most of the guest he has on his show and I feel like I receive good info on modern day secret combinations. I must admit I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Alex has always supported Ron Paul, the constitution, and is willing to expose 9/11. I can only listen to him for so long because I begin to feel overwhelmed of the direction our corrupt nation is headed.

As for Beck, I do like I a lot of what he has to offer, but he just won't touch basis on certain topics. He has ridiculed Ron Paul at times and the truth movement as well. I've seen him put his foot in the mouth more than a few times. However he has grown over the years as he has done extensive research.

To give an honest opinion, I fall somewhere in between the two, but more closer towards Jones than Beck.
I agree with the OP! Glenn has still refused to acknowledge that the government is smart enough to pull off any conspiracy. Apparently he has never read any pages from Alma in his Book of Mormon, specifically Alma 47 about Amalickiah who uses false flags and propaganda and deceit.

Since this post has swayed far from the OP and has become a "bash Alex Jones and all his crazy conspiracy theories" post, I'm shutting this down. Sorry Alex Jones haters. AJ actually has more truth than I've heard from Glenn. It is sad that too many people are brainwashed by the mainstream media's "conspiracy theory" propaganda and hate. If you took a few minutes to do some real research on AJ, you will find that most of his "conspiracy theories" are conspiracy FACTS.