Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Discuss political news items / current events.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Post by larsenb »

L4t3rD4yS41nT wrote:"Can you please help me out on one thing? Explain Building 7 falling down. I realize with your expertise it should be an easy task."

This link might help answer that question:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fire.html

Bldg 7 and surrounding buildings were not left unscathed or immune to the overall destruction of those two buildings.

When steel is heated, it is weakened and can no longer carry the loads that it was designed to carry. When that occurs the structure will fail. With a normal office fire and in normal conditions, fires should be easily extinguished and there would not be a structural failure. Given that day though 9/11/01 with all of the chaos and efforts put in to the twin towers there was not a fire fighting force large enough to handle all of the fires in the area. Just some thoughts. I've also heard of reports/accounts of parts of the building(s) that collapsed hit bldg. 7.
Your Daily Mail article is one of the silliest articles on 9/11 issues I've seen. The first photo is the photoshopped photo that's been used for years. Look at the straight line of smoke on the corner of the building. This is a dead give-away. Nor were there fires on more that about 5-6 lower floors, not all the way up the south side. The actual NIST report on Bldg 7, said damage to Bldg 7 caused by the collapsing North Tower was minimal and did not play a role in its collapse.

The author says:
Though the entirety of the collapse is not shown in the video, it does show how there is legitimacy to the explanation provided by the government's 9/11 Commission investigation.
Sorry, but the 9/11 Commission Report did not cover Building 7. I've found no mention of Building 7 in a search of the actual 9/11 Commission Report

The author goes on to say:
Government analysts part of the 9/11 Commission said that all three of the buildings that fell in New York that day were due to 'total progressive collapse,' which means that when a building has extreme damage in one area, the entire structure of the building is weakened as a result.
Doing a search of the report for 'total progressive collapse" gave zero results, as did a search just on the word 'progressive'.

That's just for starters. I'll comment on the rest of your assertions later if so inclined.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

seer stone wrote: . . . . Donald Trump legacy can literally make or break infowars.
Not really. If Donald goes off track, Alex will simply make note of it and express regret.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Beck just joined the left wing freak show with Samantha Bee. Is that enough to know?
seer stone wrote:I started this topic to see how people on this forum view these two news icons. It seems like many people here either support one or the other.

Since I created, it would only be proper to give my thoughts first.

I seem to like Jones better than Beck. Not to say I believe every conspiracy theory that comes from his lips. I enjoy most of the guest he has on his show and I feel like I receive good info on modern day secret combinations. I must admit I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Alex has always supported Ron Paul, the constitution, and is willing to expose 9/11. I can only listen to him for so long because I begin to feel overwhelmed of the direction our corrupt nation is headed.

As for Beck, I do like I a lot of what he has to offer, but he just won't touch basis on certain topics. He has ridiculed Ron Paul at times and the truth movement as well. I've seen him put his foot in the mouth more than a few times. However he has grown over the years as he has done extensive research.

To give an honest opinion, I fall somewhere in between the two, but more closer towards Jones than Beck.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Robin Hood wrote:Can't we have a third choice?
I agree, and I'd suggest a choice that includes nothing but classic rock.

I have to admit, I've been fairly impressed with Ben Shapiro when it comes to ability to voice a position.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Maybe Glenn will decide to go polygamist and ask Samantha Bee to join? And the symbolic value of that sweater. What would Freud say?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Joel wrote:
Not really. He did mention the suspicions floating around that some Hollywood celebrities who were waning in popularity had been murdered, designed to bring a renewed interest in their output and increased profits as a result.

He mentioned this, and said ~"I'm not suggesting this is what happened to Carrie Fisher".

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

On Vice tonight:
A profile of Donald Trump supporter Alex Jones, an influential, if fringe, conservative figure whose radio show, videos and websites peddle conspiracy theories to an audience of millions.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

The government is turning the frogs gay!!!

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

I'll just leave this little gem here.
https://video-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42 ... e=58856AF5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; =))

I love the other videos above. Turning the frogs gay and such

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

skmo wrote:I agree, and I'd suggest a choice that includes nothing but classic rock.

I have to admit, I've been fairly impressed with Ben Shapiro when it comes to ability to voice a position.
Speaking of voicing a position:
#:-s

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Alex Jones should sell these

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

To be fair he was kind of right about the satanism stuff, when I heard that I thought he was nuts then that spirit cooking and all those witches and satanists coming out to curse Trump...
Dude's woke.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

Not entirely stable lolololol. These videos are priceless. Thanks for the laugh. People wonder why I listen to Glenn over Alex, no more evidence needed.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

Where did the like buttons go? Thanks Joel, these are great.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »