Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Discuss political news items / current events.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

Post by freedomforall »

I like this one!
Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan On Gun Control

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

How about Ben Shapiro?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Hillary says if you are into Alex Jones you are part of the Jones/Putin conspiracy.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Fiannan wrote:Hillary says if you are into Alex Jones you are part of the Jones/Putin conspiracy.
:)) :)) =)) =))

Whatever Hillary says, you can be sure I'll believe the opposite. :D

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

I wonder what he will do then if Hillary wins...
Last edited by Joel on October 13th, 2016, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Go Charles Benninghoff... :ymapplause:

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Hillary made an ad about Alex Jones...
has he commented on this yet?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Joel or Glenn Beck?

Actually, I think this race is close. Maybe too much similarity. ;)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The fact that now Hillary and Obama have come out in direct attack on Alex Jones, makes Alex the winner, hands down. No question now about who has come out infinitely on top as being the most credible and worth listening to.

Their anti-endorsement seals the deal. No more discussion is really needed.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

larsenb wrote:The fact that now Hillary and Obama have come out in direct attack on Alex Jones, makes Alex the winner, hands down. No question now about who has come out infinitely on top as being the most credible and worth listening to.

There is a scene in Blade 2 where the actor that plays Darrel in "The Walking Dead" admits he has become a "familiar" (a human that assists the vampires) because it is better to be a pet than a cow (blood source) when the vampires take control. Remind you of a certain radio dude?

Look it up if you wish on YouTube

"Blade 2..........Hey Scud , Its Not A Dud Scene"

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Fiannan wrote:
larsenb wrote:The fact that now Hillary and Obama have come out in direct attack on Alex Jones, makes Alex the winner, hands down. No question now about who has come out infinitely on top as being the most credible and worth listening to.

There is a scene in Blade 2 where the actor that plays Darrel in "The Walking Dead" admits he has become a "familiar" (a human that assists the vampires) because it is better to be a pet than a cow (blood source) when the vampires take control. Remind you of a certain radio dude?

Look it up if you wish on YouTube

"Blade 2..........Hey Scud , Its Not A Dud Scene"
Glen Beck . . . a familiar. That rather rings true.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

larsenb wrote:Joel or Glenn Beck?

Actually, I think this race is close. Maybe too much similarity. ;)
If forced to listen to Joel Osteen or Glenn Beck I would pick Joel Osteen! Glenn Beck is too much of freak show listen too much more than 5 minutes at a time. :))

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

This appeared recently in The New Yorker. Looks like Beck may have gone over to the other side.
Nicholas Schmidle wrote:One recent morning, after the release of Donald Trump’s Tic Tac tape and his subsequent mansplanation about locker-room talk, Glenn Beck clicked on a video of Michelle Obama campaigning for Hillary Clinton in a New Hampshire gymnasium. The First Lady ripped into Trump’s comments, calling them “disgraceful” and “intolerable,” and adding, “It doesn’t matter what party you belong to—Democrat, Republican, Independent—no woman deserves to be treated this way.” Beck was mesmerized. On his radio program that day, he heralded Obama’s remarks as “the most effective political speech I have heard since Ronald Reagan.”

“Those words hit me where I live,” Beck said the other day. He was speedwalking up Eighth Avenue with his wife, son, and daughter, all in from Toronto. “If you’re a decent human being, those words were dead on.”

Decency is a fresh palette for Beck, who, at Fox, used to scribble on a chalkboard while launching into conspiratorial rants about looming Weimar-esque hyperinflation, Barack Obama’s ties to radicals with population-cleansing schemes, and a Marxist-Islamist cabal itching to take over America. He once described Clinton as “a stereotypical &!@$#” and accused Obama of being a racist with a “deep-seated hatred for white people.”

That was the old Beck, he insists: “I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.” He regrets calling the President a racist and counts himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African-American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.”

Beck’s interactions with Donald Trump helped, too. He told a story of Trump summoning him to a guest room at Mar-a-Lago; Trump then telephoned him from an adjacent room. “We had this weird, almost Howard Hughes-like conversation,” Beck said. He left convinced that Trump was nuts. “This guy is dangerously unhinged,” he said. “And, for all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged.”

Beck went on, “What’s most tragic about this is us. We have, as a culture, embraced the bad guys. I love Tony Soprano. But, when a Tony Soprano shows up in your life, you don’t love him so much.

“We’ve made everything into a game show,” he said, “and now we’re reaping the consequences of it.” Some of this may be Beck’s own doing. Trump’s conspiracy-peddling and doomsaying? That’s vintage Beck, who said that the Fourth of July used to move him to tears. But now, he said, our politicians and bankers have become crooks, our wars meaningless, and our values lost. “I’m at a Dadaist time in my life,” he said. “So much of what I used to believe was either always a sham or has been made into a sham. There’s nothing deep.”

Beck, who was wearing a cardigan, a cream-colored scarf, and green pants, was flanked by two bodyguards. The alt-right sees him as a turncoat. He receives death threats. “These people scare the hell out of me,” he said. Some of them are his former followers, perhaps angry at him for disowning their beliefs while continuing to cash in on their insecurities. (Beck’s Web site still runs ads for goods favored by survivalists—gold ingots, concealed-gun harnesses, and food kits called My Patriot Supply.)

At Fifty-fourth Street, he came upon the Hilton, where, in 1979, his idol, Ronald Reagan, announced his Presidential bid. (The Gipper was unimpressed by the “pigeon-crap-encrusted metropolis.”) “Reagan didn’t believe in the government,” Beck said. “He didn’t believe in the party. He believed in the people.”

It was this brand of populism that he thought Michelle Obama invoked so well. “She didn’t say, ‘The government should do X, Y, or Z.’ She said, ‘We,’ ‘Us’—without a political party. ‘We are better.’ ‘We need to stop this,’ ” he said. “It had to do with ‘Who are you as a human being?’ ‘How do you view women?’ Brilliant speech,” he said. “That was a moment that transcended all political thought.”

He didn’t know who wrote the speech. “I don’t want to know,” he said. “But that felt real. And if it wasn’t? We’re in big trouble.”

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

http://freemantv.com/is-alex-jones-demo ... sh-reeves/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At around 8 minutes in this occasionally NSFW discussion, which touches upon a tapestry of mind control topics but primarily Scientology, begins a segment connecting Alex Jones.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

How about listen to some Ultimate Warrior?

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Why are all the Alex Jones Posters on his site Anti-Jewish?

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

Glenn Beck hands down, and it's not even close. This thread began years ago, so I hope opinions of those that have posted have changed. I know Glenn has done a lot of changing with personal and spiritual growth in the last 15-16 years. I've been listening to him since his days on CNN Headline News (early 2000), I'm glad I've kept/stayed with him. Is he perfect? No. He will admit that too and often does. Does he get things wrong sometimes? Yes, (sometimes) and guess what he leads his shows with his mistakes to correct the record. For those that truly listen and follow him will know that to be true. Alex Jones is everything and anything conspiracy. He will have some truth mixed in, which allows him to actually keep some sane people watching and listening to him. So when I hear something from Alex Jones or something that comes from InfoWars, I can often tell right off that it is not worthy of my attention. If it seems credible I will take the time to go to trusted sources to confirm.
I don't know or understand how anyone can believe even half of the nonsense that Alex Jones pushes out. 9/11 conspiracy for one, are you kidding me?! We all witnessed what actually happened that day. That was not an inside job by our government. It was terrorism, and those buildings failed not from demolition explosions, but from structural failure when steel is heated to extreme temperatures. I could go on, anyway I think you get my point. Anyone who believes in and furthers the 9/11 truther movement in my mind is suspect. I will question their motives and things they say when someone tells me 9/11 was an inside job. Some day we will all know the truth though, and that will be a very enlightening time for us all.
Here are a few clips I find interesting on the subject matter:

Awesome explanation for the structural steel failure, debunking the 9/11 conspiracy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glenn Beck program 5/6/16. Touches on Alex Jones, a must listen. Skip to the 1:19:00 minute mark.
https://soundcloud.com/search?q=The%20G ... m%205/6/16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pat and Stu #2 overall pick. Alex Jones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDbb1aQ3dF0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy Sabbath brothers and sisters. May we all be careful who and what we listen to, and find the truth for ourselves.

Full disclosure: I've been in the construction industry for over a decade. Specializing in structural steel construction, I can say with certainty that the steel (carrying live and dead loads) in those buildings failed due to heat being applied to them. (Watch the first video above for the principle)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

For those who were wondering what happened to Glen Beck go to this post at: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=39530&start=1620#p756795" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Beck has apparently made an alliance with Samantha Bee, the far-left comedy central "comedian", in their efforts to combat Trump.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

larsenb wrote:For those who were wondering what happened to Glen Beck go to this post at: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=39530&start=1620#p756795" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Beck has apparently made an alliance with Samantha Bee, the far-left comedy central "comedian", in their efforts to combat Trump.
I remember a movie back in the 1970s where a slug-like creature would enter people's bodies, travel to their brains, and take them over. Could this have happened to Glenn?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Full disclosure: I've been in the construction industry for over a decade. Specializing in structural steel construction, I can say with certainty that the steel (carrying live and dead loads) in those buildings failed due to heat being applied to them. (Watch the first video above for the principle)
Can you please help me out on one thing? Explain Building 7 falling down. I realize with your expertise it should be an easy task.

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

"Can you please help me out on one thing? Explain Building 7 falling down. I realize with your expertise it should be an easy task."

This link might help answer that question:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fire.html

Bldg 7 and surrounding buildings were not left unscathed or immune to the overall destruction of those two buildings.

When steel is heated, it is weakened and can no longer carry the loads that it was designed to carry. When that occurs the structure will fail. With a normal office fire and in normal conditions, fires should be easily extinguished and there would not be a structural failure. Given that day though 9/11/01 with all of the chaos and efforts put in to the twin towers there was not a fire fighting force large enough to handle all of the fires in the area. Just some thoughts. I've also heard of reports/accounts of parts of the building(s) that collapsed hit bldg. 7.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

L4t3rD4yS41nT wrote:"Can you please help me out on one thing? Explain Building 7 falling down. I realize with your expertise it should be an easy task."

This link might help answer that question:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fire.html

Bldg 7 and surrounding buildings were not left unscathed or immune to the overall destruction of those two buildings.

When steel is heated, it is weakened and can no longer carry the loads that it was designed to carry. When that occurs the structure will fail. With a normal office fire and in normal conditions, fires should be easily extinguished and there would not be a structural failure. Given that day though 9/11/01 with all of the chaos and efforts put in to the twin towers there was not a fire fighting force large enough to handle all of the fires in the area. Just some thoughts. I've also heard of reports/accounts of parts of the building(s) that collapsed hit bldg. 7.
Then of course you have many examples of high rise buildings that have collapsed horizontally due to office fires on lowerer floors, right? You should share these multiple examples, and there must be many due to fire being a common occurance, to illustrate this with.