TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sassy Trump: Leader Of The Free World

Post by Silver »

Joel wrote: April 27th, 2017, 4:41 pm
Sassy strikes again! I can't wait for Elizabeth to pull out the US statute books and cite all the laws you've broken, Joel, just by posting that video here. I'm probably guilty, too, of Interstate Encouragement of Snarky Video Production or some such nonsense, not to mention international laws I've broken by the score.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by Elizabeth »

How about moral laws? Obviously neither of you have any interest in keeping those.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Silver and Joel are a tag team, I call them " Swamp Donkeys."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: April 27th, 2017, 11:41 pm How about moral laws? Obviously neither of you have any interest in keeping those.
Keeper!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:04 am Silver and Joel are a tag team, I call them " Swamp Donkeys."
This one, too!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

eddie wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:04 am Silver and Joel are a tag team, I call them " Swamp Donkeys."
Troubling is the trend to merchandise derogatory statements.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... p%20Donkey

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 28th, 2017, 6:02 am
Troubling is the trend to merchandise derogatory statements.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... p%20Donkey
Umm, I was referring to the donkey who hung around the swamp in the movie Shrek,
but of course you can find many definitions, knock yourself out.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Donald Trump's First 100 Days In Office | Season 28 | THE SIMPSONS

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Donald Trump has become a beloved cult figure for many Russians. Our New President uses found footage, fake news and state-controlled political programming to reveal the variety of ways Trump's newfound Russian supporters express their devotion.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

American Horror Story: President Trump's First 100 Days

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

The 9 best memes from Trump's first 100 days in office

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"US President Donald Trump offered some backhanded praise for North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un, calling him "a pretty smart cookie" in a television interview that aired yesterday.
Mr Trump's almost admiring remarks came amid soaring tensions with North Korea over its missile and nuclear programs, with an alarmed Washington looking to China for help in reining in Kim.
Mr Trump said he had "no idea" whether Kim was sane or not, but said the North Korean leader had faced a formidable challenge in taking over the country at a reported age of 27 after his father's death in 2011.
"He's dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others. And at a very young age, he was able to assume power," Mr Trump said in the interview with CBS's Face the Nation.
US President Donald Trump has delivered a backhanded compliment to North Korean leader King Jong-Un during an appearance on CBS's "Face the Nation" program. (AFP)
"A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it.
"So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie," he said.
"But we have a situation that we just cannot let -- we cannot let what's been going on for a long period of years continue," Mr Trump added.
North Korea has kept the West on edge for weeks over signs it may conduct a sixth nuclear test, punctuated by a series of missile tests that have aroused US fears that the regime may be close to developing a ballistic missile capable of hitting the US mainland with a nuclear warhead.
US President Donald Trump talked about the “problems” in the Middle East and North Korea.
'A chess game'
The North, defying mounting US pressure, launched its latest missile test on Saturday, which South Korea said failed.
Mr Trump refused comment on whether the United States had anything to do with the missile test failure.
"It is a chess game. I just don't want people to know what my thinking is. So eventually, he will have a better delivery system. And if that happens, we can't allow it to happen."
Hours before the North Korean test, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned of "catastrophic consequences" if the international community does not act more forcefully to sanction Pyongyang.
The United States has deployed a naval strike group to the area led by the carrier USS Carl Vinson, which on Saturday began drilling with the South Korean navy to practice procedures for tracking and intercepting enemy ballistic missiles.
North Korea has declared it's ready for war with the United States, as it held a military parade.
On Sunday, the two allies concluded a massive annual military exercise called "Foal Eagle", which involved around 20,000 South Korean and 10,000 US troops.
Betting on China
If North Korea carries out a nuclear test, Mr Trump told CBS, "I would not be happy."
"And I can tell you also, I don't believe that the president of China, who is a very respected man, will be happy either," Mr Trump said.
Asked if "not happy" signified "military action," Mr Trump answered: "I don't know. I mean, we'll see."
So far, Mr Trump has placed his biggest bet on getting China to use its leverage to pressure Pyongyang to change its behaviour, a strategy that has failed to produce results in the past.
Since meeting with China's President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida April 6 to 7, Mr Trump has set aside his campaign threats to impose tariffs on Chinese imports and declare Beijing a currency manipulator.
"I think that, frankly, North Korea is maybe more important than trade. Trade is very important. But massive warfare with millions, potentially millions of people being killed? That, as we would say, trumps trade," he told CBS.
"Now, if China can help us with North Korea and can solve that problem -- that's worth making not as good a trade deal for the United States," he said."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/0 ... MekJRVj.99

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Trump says North Korean missiles will improve
Updated: 5:23 am, Monday, 1 May 2017
President Donald Trump says after North Korea's latest failed rocket launch that communist leader Kim Jong-Un will eventually develop better missiles, and 'we can't allow it to happen'.
Separately, Trump's national security adviser, Army Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, said North Korea's most recent missile test represents 'open defiance of the international community'.
He said North Korea poses 'a grave threat', not just to the US and its Asian allies, but also to China.
Speaking on Fox News Sunday, McMaster said it is important 'for all of us to confront this regime, this regime that is pursuing the weaponisation of a missile with a nuclear weapon'.
'This is something that we know we cannot tolerate,' McMaster said.
In the CBS interview, the president was asked why the North's rockets keep blowing up.
'I'd rather not discuss it,' he said. 'But perhaps they're just not very good missiles. But eventually, he'll have good missiles.'
He added: 'And if that happens, we can't allow it to happen.'
North Korean ballistic missile tests are banned by the United Nations because they are seen as part of the North's push for a nuclear-tipped weapon that can hit the US mainland.
McMaster said that Trump 'has made clear that he is going to resolve this issue one way or the other,' but that the president's preference is to work with China and others to resolve it without military action, such as through sanctions.
Trump said he believes China's president, Xi Jinping, has been putting pressure on North Korea over its missile and nuclear weapons programs.
Trump is set to speak with leaders of Singapore and Thailand about the threat North Korea poses of massive, nuclear destruction in Asia, White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said.
'We need cooperation at some level with as many partners in the area as we can get to make sure that we have our ducks in a row,' Priebus told ABC's This Week, ahead of the Sunday calls.
Trump spoke to Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on Saturday about North Korea and his outreach to regional leaders aims to get 'everyone in line backing up a plan of action' if the situation in North Korea deteriorates, Priebus said."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stor ... a9IGU.dpuf

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Switch some words, show Trump rally footage instead and we could have a music video about Trump....he would love it

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump The Deal Maker

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiwQnZS2_4

2 May 2017
It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 2nd, 2017, 3:52 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiwQnZS2_4

2 May 2017
It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative.
Would that be the same Trump, the Marmalade In Chief, who silenced those people in Syria? Silenced them to death, that is. I thought only guys loved blood and guts, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I am a war widow and sorrow with all who experience war, from the beginning of time this earth has suffered and the suffering continues, those who kill to eat also perpetuate the suffering of others. Who knows why this is so?
Silver wrote: May 2nd, 2017, 4:04 pm
Elizabeth wrote: May 2nd, 2017, 3:52 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiwQnZS2_4

2 May 2017
Would that be the same Trump, the Marmalade In Chief, who silenced those people in Syria? Silenced them to death, that is. I thought only guys loved blood and guts, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... y-churches

"President Trump signed an executive order Thursday making it easier for churches and other religious groups to engage in politics without endangering their tax-exempt status.
Trump approved the measure in the Rose Garden at the White House surrounded by clergy and leaders of faith organizations during a National Day of Prayer event.
“Today my administration is leading by example as we take historic steps to protect religious liberty in the United States of America,” the president said. “We will not allow people of faith to be targeted, bullied or silenced anymore.”
The measure is designed to ease enforcement of a provision in the federal tax code known as the Johnson Amendment that bars religious institutions from endorsing or opposing political candidates and parties. It directs the IRS to “exercise maximum enforcement discretion” of the amendment, according to the White House.
Additionally, it orders regulatory relief for those who object to ObamaCare’s preventive service mandate on religious grounds.

Trump is fulfilling a promise he made to social conservatives, who strongly backed him during the 2016 campaign. Those groups have long argued that the Johnson Amendment violates their First Amendment rights.
Scrapping the amendment was a major rallying cry for Trump on the campaign trail and he made it one of his earliest promises once he took office.
“Under my administration, free speech does not end at the steps of a cathedral or synagogue or any other house of worship,” Trump said. “We are giving our churches their voices back, we are giving them back in their highest form.”
“I will get rid of and totally destroy the Johnson Amendment and allow our representatives of faith to speak freely and without fear of retribution,” Trump said at the National Prayer Breakfast in February, less than two weeks after his inauguration.

Many Republican lawmakers have also called for repeal of the Johnson Amendment, and doing so was part of the 2016 GOP party platform.
Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) said at House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing Thursday that the Johnson Amendment has had a "chilling effect through fear and intimidation from IRS threats."
Hice has introduced legislation to allow churches and other nonprofits to engage in political activity as long as it's in the normal course of business. He said he appreciates Trump's executive order, but added that "it's time that we rid our nation of this unconstitutional law by way of legislative action."
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas) has expressed his intention to include repeal of the amendment in tax-reform legislation that his committee is preparing.
"I look forward to continuing to work with the Administration to eliminate the damaging effects of the Johnson Amendment," he said in a statement."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump May Be Most Mocked President

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

When Donald Trump sees sally Yates testifying

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump says we shouldn’t discriminate against religions

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

President Trump Deletes Every Old Press Release, But The Internet Never Forgets

Post by Joel »

President Trump Deletes Every Old Press Release, But The Internet Never Forgets

Yesterday, journalists discovered that the Trump regime had deleted the president’s infamous press release from 2015 that called for a ban on all Muslims traveling to the United States. But it wasn’t just the Muslim ban. Every single press release from before January 1, 2017 has been erased from donaldjtrump.com. Thankfully, the internet never forgets.

As Russ Kick from the website Memory Hole notes, every Trump/Pence 2016 campaign press release that was deleted this week has been backed up by the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. It’s almost impossible to completely erase something from the internet these days—for better and for worse.

So whether it’s Trump’s promise to drain the swamp by imposing congressional term limits, or his promise to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, every one is saved for your reading pleasure. Or displeasure, as it were.

For instance, you can still read Trump’s original December 7, 2015 press release that starts with the unambiguous call to ban all Muslims from entering the US:
Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.
That particular press release has been controversial not only for just being a shitty and illegal thing to call for. It also lays bare the true intention of Trump’s executive orders targeting travel from predominantly Muslim countries.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

In spite of this ^^^ the sheeple still believe Trump is making America great again. More like: Making Amerika Gestapo Again. The book 1984 is more correct every day.