Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days

Discuss political news items / current events.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days

Post by kirtland r.m. »

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/e ... 759655.php
On the subject of California, 4. Those who do not heed the prophet's call to gather, specifically those in California, when he invites them to, not many would make it out later. Only about a 10th of them.
There will be a call out. I sure don't claim to know any details about this. I want you to take a look at something, the beginning of the message that was given to me that I posted on G.A.S. 2. I had the opportunity to talk with G. A. Smith’s ****** a while ago. He/She told me and my ****** a few years back that there were 10 things that David Horne didn’t put in his paper that he wrote in 1989. ( I still have an original copy that has now yellowed through time.) Out of those 10 things he only told 4. He said that the other 6 were so terrible that he didn’t want to give any ideas to those who might do it so he left it out. The copy of this was now "yellowed through time". What does that tell you? That this was written down long before you or I ever heard of Julie Rowe, or Hector Sosa.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43646&p=739694&hili ... ia#p739694

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Re: Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days

Post by ebenezerarise »

The "call out" began in California about 25 years ago. The Church has seriously declined in membership there because members were called out by the Spirit to other parts of the world. I go back now and then for funerals....and the place is a shell of what it used to be.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

6.8 today

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Maybe the safest place to be is under ground where one neither feels, sees or hears a darn thing. How are people over seventy with medical needs, some severe, going to survive what's coming?
Who wants to go through a lot of the upcoming disasters and diseases just to die part way through, anyway? Who has the absolute assurance they will survive everything and find themselves still alive and healthy when its over?
Is it only the young that will survive? Will the elderly have to fend for themselves? Where are they going to get CPAP's, Oxygen, medical supplies, etc, or are these folks going to merely change somehow and have no need for them? Will they gain new strength to their legs and back? Will they be able to chop wood along with the best of the younger set. Will arthritis disappear? Will diabetes run away and render people healthy and strong?

When I was a child of about six, I prayed that I would live long enough to see the arrival of the Savior coming down out of heaven. But at sixty-nine, that dream or hope seems to have turned into a mere fantasy.

Where is the much needed and desired solace in looking forward to the world turning into a massive den of evil, corruption and upheaval? And people trying to find a place to hide so they can live one more day?

Where in this world can a person go to and find peace, comfort, safety and contentment? And most of all...protection.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

freedomforall wrote:...How are people over seventy with medical needs, some severe, going to survive what's coming?
Who wants to go through a lot of the upcoming disasters and diseases just to die part way through, anyway? Will diabetes run away and render people healthy and strong?
When Katrina hit New Orleans, I flew in tons of relief supplies. And guess what the number one thing people were panicking over (what wasn't being fed to you on CNN)?

Was it water? Nope. Food? Nope.

It was Insulin.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

"Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days..."

Breaking news - what a headline! I'm reminded of the movie "Independence Day." In it, Captain Steven Hiller (played by Will Smith) and his wife are asleep in bed at their home in California when an alien spaceship flies overhead causing their house to shake a little. Captain Hiller, startled awake, groggily asks "it's an earthquake!?" To which his wife, still half asleep, replies "not even a 4 pointer, go back to sleep." =))

In other words, minor earthquakes are a common occurrence in California.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

Onsdag wrote:"Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days..."

Breaking news - what a headline! I'm reminded of the movie "Independence Day." In it, Captain Steven Hiller (played by Will Smith) and his wife are asleep in bed at their home in California when an alien spaceship flies overhead causing their house to shake a little. Captain Hiller, startled awake, groggily asks "it's an earthquake!?" To which his wife, still half asleep, replies "not even a 4 pointer, go back to sleep." =))

Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (3.3 KiB) Viewed 1067 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Todd wrote:
Onsdag wrote:"Two magnitude-4.0 earthquakes rattle Northern California in two days..."

If there were a call out, we have no place to go. Too many volcanoes and earthquake faults all around us.  We could set a new meaning to the term "Rock and Roll".  And originate a country song called "Smoky Mountain Boogie".  Maybe even change the name of an old song, "Rocky Top" to "Rocky Pops".  We have three volcanoes close together called "Three Sisters".  They could become "Three Smoking Ladies".  We also have a volcano south of us called "Mt Shasta".  It could become "Fizzing Popped Top".  We have "Mt Hood" close by.  It could become "Mt Puff".  We also have "Crater Lake" nearby.  It could become "Watery Sinkhole of the Northwest".  There is talk of "Mt St Helens" erupting again, so we could call it "Mt Blow Hard".  So folks, if anything bad happens like a tsunami, volcanoes, earthquakes or massive, violent thunder storms...we're "covered". 8-|

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I dreamed about an earthquake last night. It was just a dream. Not a warning, just a dream.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

freedomforall wrote:Who wants to go through a lot of the upcoming disasters and diseases just to die part way through, anyway? Who has the absolute assurance they will survive everything and find themselves still alive and healthy when its over?
"You need to review the lyrics of come come ye saints" :) .

I have posted on this before I would be highly annoyed if I had to live all the way to the second coming and miss the opportunity of living and stirring up trouble in the spirit world. Throughout all eternity one would be robbed of that experience of living again with just a spirit body inside the earth and tormenting the mortals and those in spirit prison or in my case disrupting those RIP and enjoying their well earned paradise.

Growing old is a privilege few people have if one looks at history and the general world population. Actually I read an article yesterday that live expectancy in the US has dropped for the first time in decades. Just one of the many signs the US society is crumbling from the inside. Dying is an adventure to be embraced. Yes those on medication and with poor health are likely to be moving on - every year i read articles like over a hundred people a year die shoveling snow - many consider the figure to be much higher and likely 10x that amount end up in emergency care. Modern society is pushing health boundaries very far and when support networks fail it is die like files. In summer (AUS) if there are power cuts and air-cons go off people die in their houses can't live without them, or a heatwave in Europe and hundreds die. People are unhealthy and also lack basic survival skills.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

kirtland r.m. wrote:http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/e ... 759655.php
On the subject of California...
EQ have been jamming this last week The locked california faults will pop and big destruction.
My most favorite vision of all time is the 1937 Joe Brant vision. Not a member of the church - just a description of what he was shown. How his vision occurred and fits in line perfectly with our understanding of how the spirit works. He describes modern day fashion etc... In his dream the BIG ONE of all earthquake occur which leads to the geological structure basically overturning and large stretches of the US east coast buried underwater. Similar to what was described in the BoM. Those in California who don't leave are likely to get a very quick ticket to the spirit world.

There was previously extensive discussion on LDSFF on this vision... It is always good to be reminded.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

I wondered what year it was. It certainly was not 1937. I saw a newspaper on the corner with a picture of the President. It surely wasn't Mr. Roosevelt. He was bigger, heavier, big ears. https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just rereading it does Trump a big heavy guy with big ears - hopefully it was not pres elect that he saw as things!!! :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Spaced_Out wrote:
EQ have been jamming this last week The locked california faults will pop and big destruction.
My most favorite vision of all time is the 1937 Joe Brant vision. Not a member of the church - just a description of what he was shown. How his vision occurred and fits in line perfectly with our understanding of how the spirit works. He describes modern day fashion etc... In his dream the BIG ONE of all earthquake occur which leads to the geological structure basically overturning and large stretches of the US east coast buried underwater. Similar to what was described in the BoM. Those in California who don't leave are likely to get a very quick ticket to the spirit world.

There was previously extensive discussion on LDSFF on this vision... It is always good to be reminded.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bahahaha...I couldn't get too far with this one. I must admit the little bit I did read was pretty awesome though. I liked the part about the guy's "meditation room" WHO has a meditation room and what IS a meditation room exactly? I also like the part about the "yellowed with age" notes written many years ago to prove they were legit. Wasn't that exactly what krm's secret contact said about the GAS manuscript? (I love the commonalities in these false prophecies--it make is so easy to spot the false ones.) So awesome on so many levels. Finally in 1967 the Big One that was to sink CA in the ocean was "close at hand". I"m going out on a limb here are say "close at hand" has come and gone since were now at 50 years and nothing has happened.

BTW The Big One won't sink CA into the Pacific like so many of the false prophets have been saying (it would really help if they did study geology before they prophesied. That goes double for Spencer and his aquifer that will flood the SL valley). It won't move CA down it will move it north. Just saying.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:

bahahaha...I couldn't get too far with this one. I must admit the little bit I did read was pretty awesome though. I liked the part about the guy's "meditation room" WHO has a meditation room and what IS a meditation room exactly? I also like the part about the "yellowed with age" notes written many years ago to prove they were legit. Wasn't that exactly what krm's secret contact said about the GAS manuscript? (I love the commonalities in these false prophecies--it make is so easy to spot the false ones.) So awesome on so many levels. Finally in 1967 the Big One that was to sink CA in the ocean was "close at hand". I"m going out on a limb here are say "close at hand" has come and gone since were now at 50 years and nothing has happened.

BTW The Big One won't sink CA into the Pacific like so many of the false prophets have been saying (it would really help if they did study geology before they prophesied. That goes double for Spencer and his aquifer that will flood the SL valley). It won't move CA down it will move it north. Just saying.
The age of the manuscript would of been relevant in 1967 to show authenticity but since the vision was published almost 50y ago it is no longer relevant.

Ether 12:26
26 And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn;

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

DesertWonderer wrote:BTW The Big One won't sink CA into the Pacific like so many of the false prophets have been saying (it would really help if they did study geology before they prophesied. That goes double for Spencer and his aquifer that will flood the SL valley). It won't move CA down it will move it north. Just saying.
He talks about half cars, glow around peoples heads (head phones or mobile phones), beards and earring warn by 17yo that that have a swagger walk. Not bad for a 1937 vision published in 1967..
I woke up. It didn't seem as if I had been dreaming. I have never been so tired. For a minute or two, I thought it had happened. I wondered about two things. I hadn't seen what happened to Fresno and I hadn't found out what happened to that girl.

I've been thinking about it all morning. I'm going home tomorrow. It was just a dream. It was nothing more. Nobody in the future on Hollywood Boulevard is going to be wearing earrings—and those beards. Nothing like that is ever going to happen.

You are the one who needs to read up about EQ - yes the crustal plates are sliding past each other but I have never in many decades of fault mapping as as a geologist found a fault that has just simply lateral movement. There is always folding some areas going up other down faulted. There is also documented anticlines associated with the San Andreas fault. On does not have to look far to find evidence of thrust and reverse faulting along the crustal plate faults and associated splay faults.
The Ventura Anticline is a geologic structure that is part of the Ventura oil fields, the seventh largest oil field in California that was discovered in the 1860s. The anticline runs east to west for 16 miles, dipping steeply 30-60 degrees at both ends. Ventura County has a high rate of compression and seismic activity due to the converging San Andreas Fault. As a result, the Ventura anticline rises at a rate of 5 mm/year with the adjacent Ventura Basin converging at a rate of about 7–10 mm/year.[14] The anticline is composed of a series of sandstone rock beds and an impermeable rock cap under which vast reserves of oil and gas are trapped
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 001817/pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[1] New mapping along the Big Pine fault trend in
southern California indicates that this structural
alignment is actually three separate faults, which
exhibit different geometries, slip histories, and senses
of offset since Miocene time. The easternmost fault,
along the north side of Lockwood Valley, exhibits leftlateral
reverse Quaternary displacement but was a
north dipping normal fault in late Oligocene to early
Miocene time. The eastern Big Pine fault that bounds
the southern edge of the Cuyama Badlands is a south
dipping reverse fault that is continuous with the San
Guillermo fault. The western segment of the Big Pine
fault trend is a north dipping thrust fault continuous
with the Pine Mountain fault and delineates the
northern boundary of the rotated western Transverse
Ranges terrane. This redefinition of the Big Pine fault
differs greatly from the previous interpretation and
significantly alters regional tectonic models and
seismic risk estimates. The outcome of this study
also demonstrates that basic geologic mapping is still
needed to support the development of geologic
models. Citation: Onderdonk

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Here's some information on the author of SO's latest prophet:

The author was Jessica Madigan, who sometimes published under the pseudonym Mei Ling? I couldn’t find much about her personally, other than her series of small press, homespun, self-published books published between 1963-1992 on the topics of world prophecy, dreams, past lives, reincarnation and other new age issues. She supposedly was a follower of Edgar Cayce. Finally there are no known copies of or even the original journal mentioned that I could trace.

All highly suspect to say the least.