2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discuss political news items / current events.
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

Post by bobhenstra »

Called to Serve wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:C'mon, show me the pictures of the police breaking down doors!
That's the point, Bob. They aren't breaking down doors because they don't have to. People just let the police troop right in and trample their rights all in the name of safety. The question isn't whether you would let the bombers in but whether you would let the police in. We are supposed to be safe from illegal searches. Your gun going to help you when the police come knocking?
Not here! For years I served as a translator for the police chief of our little town. He told me several times that he would be scared to death to attempt to take the guns away from the people of Utah. In fact all the sheriffs of Utah declared they would not uphold any gun confiscation law passed by congress. It's not going to happen here! It's a moot point now, the gun control law failed big time in congress!

Can you imagine the size of the army that would be required to disarm Texas?

They want in my house they show me a warrant with my name on it signed by a judge, then they wait for my lawyer! Why? Because I don't trust banks, I've got money hid all over that cabin, not one cent of it better come up missing-------

Bob

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

bobhenstra wrote:
Called to Serve wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:C'mon, show me the pictures of the police breaking down doors!
That's the point, Bob. They aren't breaking down doors because they don't have to. People just let the police troop right in and trample their rights all in the name of safety. The question isn't whether you would let the bombers in but whether you would let the police in. We are supposed to be safe from illegal searches. Your gun going to help you when the police come knocking?
Not here! For years I served as a translator for the police chief of our little town. He told me several times that he would be scared to death to attempt to take the guns away from the people of Utah. In fact all the sheriffs of Utah declared they would not uphold any gun confiscation law passed by congress. It's not going to happen here! It's a moot point now, the gun control law failed big time in congress!

Can you imagine the size of the army that would be required to disarm Texas?

They want in my house they show me a warrant with my name on it signed by a judge, then they wait for my lawyer! Why? Because I don't trust banks, I've got money hid all over that cabin, not one cent of it better come up missing-------

Bob
I'm with you, Bob. Unfortunately, I've discovered not all folks are as level-headed. It just seems logical that gun control is not a good idea given the number of gun-free zone shootings, but still I know people who support more laws on guns.

On the other hand, I'm not sure what I would do if a troop of police came to my door demanding I let them search the place. My 22,safely locked up, probably wouldn't even scare them.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Proof - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Back-Pack was photo-shopped out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-fDFZF9 ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTgKkldE ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIEWUYebrrY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FBI Admits Link to Boston Terror Suspect
In today's BREAKING report, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports that the FBI now admits link to Boston bombing terror suspect. This either means the FBI is grossly incompetent in stopping terrorism in America or directly involved in the terror attack in Boston.
http://www.amtvmedia.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.greenewave.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[SOURCES]

FBI Casting Set Stage for Boston Marathon Bombing, Shootout, Charade
http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/201.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

CBS News: FBI Interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev 2 Years Ago
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/20.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Boston Attack Renews Fears About Homegrown Terrorism
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Last edited by Bgood on April 23rd, 2013, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Boston Bombing craft manhunt
dgm1wRTiCiG.jpg
dgm1wRTiCiG.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
dgm2zWJX6IH.jpg
dgm2zWJX6IH.jpg (58.07 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
dgm3BriOquA.jpg
dgm3BriOquA.jpg (86.77 KiB) Viewed 1668 times

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Tsarnave in Custody
dgm4zIiszF.jpg
dgm4zIiszF.jpg (103.15 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
dgm5wn6s2sP.jpg
dgm5wn6s2sP.jpg (29 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
dgm72XqKAf.jpg
dgm72XqKAf.jpg (67.35 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Private military force
dgm72XqKAf.jpg
dgm72XqKAf.jpg (67.35 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
dgm6hYU2nd1.jpg
dgm6hYU2nd1.jpg (128.52 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
dgm7JWF4pyN.jpg
dgm7JWF4pyN.jpg (113.28 KiB) Viewed 1664 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Where did you go, Bob? I know you watched the video.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Boston above....Sandy Hook below ???? The guy in the middle looks eerily similar no?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

You keep showing these pictures and I see nothing substantial in them, just arrows attempting to prove a point that means little or absolutely nothing! The bomber hand is supposedly still holding onto his backpack after the explosion, I don't see that at all in the picture! You need to learn to prove your declarations not simply declare them as facts. The photos are simply nothing more than others opinions you've accepting as your own and are now spreading as your own opinion----MY opinion?, I think you're trying to prove your opinions with little or no proof! Six people died, now over 200 counted reported as injured.

That police are there is no surprise in my mind. that one policeman might look like another policeman in another area is also no surprise, but saying they are the same guy without absolute proof? proves nothing! I've had people confuse me for other people many times, must be because I'm so tall and handsome :)

Over this weekend I spent the time attempting to console my family (I'm the family patriarch), help them to understand the death of of my beautiful 11 year old great nephew who died because of peanut butter intolerance. He bit into a pretzel, tasted the peanut butter, spit it out and washed his mouth out. Called his mother who is an RN, who rushed the short distance to the neighbors home, got Tanner into her car where he died before she could get the drug that would help him, just a short distance from the hospital. Now the family who Tanner was visiting is sick at heart, my family is sick at heart, an 11 year old is dead and more than enough innocent people are blaming themselves for something they had no control over.

The 8 year old boy in Boston was murdered! Someone had control over his death, that someone deserves the death penalty! But it takes nothing away from the fact that two beautiful young boys were taken home for a greater purpose. How hard it is to explain God's purposes to those who have little understanding of the "Plan of Happiness" a correct understanding of Our heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation! Fortunately, it was a lot easier for me to explain to my family, my arms around them consoling them!

The family donated Tanners organs, now some few will live on, their families elated for their children, grateful for Tanner's family decision! A child dies, others are given a better life because of Tanner's death. Some blessings counted, grief with others, all part of the plan, a purpose few of us understand!

Bob

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

face it..........the gadiantons RULE, secret combinations are a MAIN factor of the BoM we are had, conspiracies RULE THE WORLD, a zionist NWO is beginning to shed it's "sheeps clothing"

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

bobhenstra wrote:You keep showing these pictures and I see nothing substantial in them, just arrows attempting to prove a point that means little or absolutely nothing! The bomber hand is supposedly still holding onto his backpack after the explosion, I don't see that at all in the picture! You need to learn to prove your declarations not simply declare them as facts. The photos are simply nothing more than others opinions you've accepting as your own and are now spreading as your own opinion----MY opinion?, I think you're trying to prove your opinions with little or no proof! Six people died, now over 200 counted reported as injured.

That police are there is no surprise in my mind. that one policeman might look like another policeman in another area is also no surprise, but saying they are the same guy without absolute proof? proves nothing! I've had people confuse me for other people many times, must be because I'm so tall and handsome :)

Over this weekend I spent the time attempting to console my family (I'm the family patriarch), help them to understand the death of of my beautiful 11 year old great nephew who died because of peanut butter intolerance. He bit into a pretzel, tasted the peanut butter, spit it out and washed his mouth out. Called his mother who is an RN, who rushed the short distance to the neighbors home, got Tanner into her car where he died before she could get the drug that would help him, just a short distance from the hospital. Now the family who Tanner was visiting is sick at heart, my family is sick at heart, an 11 year old is dead and more than enough innocent people are blaming themselves for something they had no control over.

The 8 year old boy in Boston was murdered! Someone had control over his death, that someone deserves the death penalty! But it takes nothing away from the fact that two beautiful young boys were taken home for a greater purpose. How hard it is to explain God's purposes to those who have little understanding of the "Plan of Happiness" a correct understanding of Our heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation! Fortunately, it was a lot easier for me to explain to my family, my arms around them consoling them!

The family donated Tanners organs, now some few will live on, their families elated for their children, grateful for Tanner's family decision! A child dies, others are given a better life because of Tanner's death. Some blessings counted, grief with others, all part of the plan, a purpose few of us understand!

Bob

Maybe you should put your glasses on, Bob. What do you see now? You see private military contractors 5 feet away from the bomb area. What's significant about this? NOBODY IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THEY WERE THERE!

What is the history of the FBI and manufactured terror?

You should hear brother Skousen explain it better than anyone here can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6F1NrIh ... Lg&index=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on April 23rd, 2013, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew, Bob.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing- ... led-media/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boston Bombing: Citizen Video-analysts Create Major Problems for Controlled Media

Jon Rappoport
Infowars.com
April 23, 2013

You’re a reporter for a TV news outlet.

You’ve become aware of a disturbing trend. Thousands of private citizens are now analyzing video and photographs of crime scenes and posting their findings.

They’re hounds, and they can’t be stopped. They’re looking at news footage, casual video, photos, and what they’re coming up with challenges the official story lines your network pushes.

Some of their analysis is ridiculous, but some of it isn’t.

For example, video footage of the first bomb in Boston doesn’t appear to show any shrapnel damage to the fencing near the explosion, or to the blue canopy just above the street. You, the reporter, wonder about that.

The now-famous 78-year-old runner who fell down in the street, just after the first explosion? Security personnel wearing yellow jackets were standing closer to the bomb, but they didn’t wobble or duck or waver. You, the reporter, wonder about that, too.

You, the reporter, see a photo of a storefront which was presumably right next to the first bomb. The windows are blown out. But all the glass is lying in the street, which would indicate the force of the explosion was coming from inside the store. How is that possible, you ask yourself.

Then there are the quickly circulating photos of the man in the wheelchair. He’s missing large parts of both legs. People are pushing the chair. His legs are bleeding. But other posted photos? Do they show he already was wearing prosthetics? Is it true he should already be dead from the massive blood loss? You, the reporter, are disturbed by this.

You also look at several photos of the pressure-cooker bomb. In the twisted metal remains, you see discoloration, but no signs the nails or ball bearings in the bomb penetrated the pressure cooker or pitted it or ended up embedded in it.

You look at photos of men standing near the Marathon finish line, the men in identical uniforms, who have variously been described as Navy Seals, Coast Guard, and Craft International security personnel.

What were they doing there? Running a drill? Watching suspects or patsies or bomb-planters? What was going on?

You look at a photo of the younger Tsarnaev brother leaving the scene after the bombs went off. He’s still…wearing his backpack? And another photo, the one of the ripped-apart backpack on the ground. Is that a white square on it? Because one of the Seal-Craft-Coast Guard guys had a white square on his intact backpack…and is that him, leaving the scene of the bombing without that backpack? Hmmm…

You, the reporter, now face several quandaries.

First, if you decide to look into all this, you’ll have to do actual work. Investigation. That isn’t part of your job description. You basically talk to official sources, obtain their statements, repeat them, and sound like you know what you’re talking about. Investigation? What’s that?

Second, if you undertake a serious inquiry, you’re going to have to verify that all these photos and all this video footage are pristine and haven’t been altered or cropped in order to mislead.

You’ll have to find experts to help you. More work. You’re already feeling exhausted, just thinking about it.

On the other hand, your network has shown faked and cropped photos and edited footage in the past, to slant stories. So maybe you can get by with less work.

However, there is a rule in your business. Reporters aren’t allowed to follow their noses. They aren’t allowed to do investigations on their own. They most definitely aren’t permitted to do technical analysis of evidence, like crime-scene photos or video. No, all technical interpretation has to come from government agencies.

If you go off the reservation, you’ll take heavy hits from your bosses.

But all this is meaningless. It’s just mental masturbation, because, finally, you know there is no possible way your producer will allow you to present evidence that the official Boston scenario has gaping holes in it.

Your own network has the explicit job of promoting that scenario.

You’d be torpedoing your own people. Professional suicide. Just walking into your producer’s office and pointing to issues raised by private-citizen analysis of video? It would put you on a watch list.

Your producer would think, “This guy’s gone soft in the head. He wants to pursue a story on his own. He must be some kind of grandstanding goof. He doesn’t have a firm grip on things. He doesn’t know what his job really is. And he wants to raise doubts about the Boston bombing? Wow…”

To the degree that you have any shred of conscience left, you’re in a bind. Maybe it’s the moment to offload that last bit of idealism and go completely corporate. It’s not as if you’ve been challenging your bosses; you’ve just been asking yourself questions privately. So what’s the problem? Just stop asking the questions.

Maybe you’re depressed. Maybe you should go in and see a shrink and get a script for Zoloft. Something to take the edge off. Of course, then you’d have to cut back on your drinking. Screw that. Just up the booze. Have a few more every night after work. Make the coffee stronger in the morning.

Wait. An idea is forming.

It’s coming.

Sit there. Let it formulate.

Mmmm….

Yes. Yes! Here it is. Some of these video hounds are saying no one at all was hurt or killed in Boston; the whole bombing thing was a hoax. Well, tell that to the doctors at the hospitals who were doing amputations.

Okay. Okay. Now you’re on to something. You can feel it. There’s an obvious way to destroy all this wildcat video evidence in one fell swoop and, at the same time, endear yourself to your bosses.

They’ll be grateful. You can rack up some brownie points. They’ll think of you as a company man. A tough defender of the realm, their realm.

Anyway, you’ve got a deadline to meet. You have to put something together. It may as well be this:

Take the most radical opinions these video hounds are promoting, package them all into one article, and imply that every hound is a complete freak. All their video analysis must be wrong, because they’re all crazy. It’s the old rejection by generality. And by ad hominem. By straw man. Didn’t you learn something about those logical fallacies in college? Time to put them to use.

Do the conspiracy-theorist thing. Say these weirdos have far too much time on their hands. And what else? They’re dangerous. Sure. Refer back to that FBI dude who’s in charge of the Boston investigation, DesLauriers, who said people should focus on helping the investigation by looking at certain photos and no others.

How did he put it? He said there were irrelevant photos out there, and if people tipped the FBI to them, they’d overload agents and delay the search for the bombers.

That’s it. These private video hounds are dangerous. They’re giving people too much information.

So they have crazy ideas, one. They’re saying nobody was hurt, there were no bombs, two. They’re claiming all the bleeding people at the Marathon were actors brought in from some outfit in Colorado, three. They’re saying these massacre ops are designed to shut down freedom in America, four. They’re dangerous, five.

Roll all that up into a ball and you’re good to go. Whatever they’ve actually got in terms of troubling and disturbing and truthful video and photo evidence will disappear in a sea of ridicule.

Perfect.

Imply there are two basic classes of people: the normals and the crazies. The crazies are threatening the rest of us. They’re multiplying like fruit flies. They’re swarming the Internet. They’re disrespecting the wounded and dead—don’t forget that one. How dare they come out with all this insanity as the families are grieving and in turmoil.

Yeah. There is only one true stream of information, and the public has to know it. It comes from the major networks. There has to be a central story line, because if there isn’t, the whole country will fall into chaos. Don’t actually say that, but realize you’re on the side of the angels here. You’re standing tall against the barbarians at the gates.

Right. You’re giving the audience a choice. Do they want to be nuts, or do they want to be normal. Normal is the wave of the future. Soon, that’s all there will be. The others will be wiped out. They have no cache. They have no right to challenge the order of things.

Isn’t that what Arthur Jensen said in the movie Network? There is one planetary, galactic order of things, and everybody has to live under it.

Expand the piece. Take it all the way back to 9/11, and the loonies who claimed the towers couldn’t have been taken down by the planes. Yeah. They said there were bombs inside the buildings. They said Building 7 didn’t go down from a fire. Idiots.

Why not do history? Makes you sound smarter. JFK. “Oswald didn’t act alone.” That’s where it all started, that’s how the conspiracy germ spread. It was a disease.

That’s a great metaphor. The plague of conspiracy theories. It had a ground zero, in Dallas, on November 22nd, 1963. From there, the virus moved through time. It’s all one epidemic.

Call a few shrinks. Get comments from them. A psychological pandemic. These guys always want face time. Give it to them. Let them speculate on why the plague is accelerating.

Geez. Maybe this could become a three-part series. “We investigate the trend of conspiracy thinking. Why is it happening? Who are these people? Where do they come from? What do they really want?”

Then…oh yeah. We find some guy who was a conspiracy nut but he woke up and realized he was about to go off the cliff, so he stepped back. He was addicted. It was an addiction. He had alienated his whole family and all his friends.

Then he had a revelation. He saw what had happened to him. Get a few juicy quotes. “I needed a way to rebel against society, so I chose this. It was a fad. I joined up. It was a kind of cult. I made new friends. But then I saw that these people weren’t like me. I was ruining my life. I was walking around paranoid all the time…I finally came to my senses…”

Nail down the place and time when he woke up. Maybe take a camera crew there. “This was the spot. I was walking along this stretch of beach one night, all alone, and it hit me. I was isolated. I had no ties left to my community…”

Yeah. Plays very well. Do you want to be in the cold, on the outside, or do you want to be near the hearth, where the tribe is safe?

With a series, a three-part “investigation,” you could establish yourself as the go-to guy whenever a new conspiracy theory pops up. They’d come to you. You, the expert. This could be a very good career move.

And why pretend? That’s what you’re in this for, isn’t it? A career? So stop fooling around with all the freakazoid photo and video evidence. Just go for it.

It’s a war. The independent journalists and bloggers and video loons are trying to steal food out of your kids’ mouths. You can lie down in the road or you can fight back. If you’re going to fight, take off the gloves. Screw that half-way stuff.

Who knows more about conspiracies than anyone else? The CIA, the FBI, the intelligence community. Hell, after a few years of attacking the weirdos and nutballs out there, you might graduate up into a more distinguished and rarefied atmosphere, where real conspiracies are planned and carried out for the sake of national security. The real stuff, the right stuff.

You could become a “our national intelligence correspondent.” Wouldn’t that be something. You’d have access to the big boys and some of their secrets. You’d prove you could be trusted.

You’d never have to look at another foot of video put together by losers who’ll never get within a thousand miles of real news.

You’ll never have to wonder whether you’re doing the right thing. You’ll live in a place that’s far from the madding crowd. You’ll drink single malt instead of rotgut. You’ll sit down with senators and lobbyists and bankers and diplomats.

You’ll turn into a controlled drunk who knows when to start and when to stop. You’ll find inner peace and all that crap, knowing you’re serving the best interests of your country and the people who own it and run it.

You’ll write a movie script about the Agency stopping a terrorist plot in New York. You’ll meet people from Hollywood.

One night, high above the city of angels, a beautiful actress will take you in her arms…

And some day, through your CIA connections, you’ll learn about a brain-bending scandal that’s brewing under the surface of Washington, and they’ll give you the green light to go out there and dig up the information you already have in your back pocket.

You’ll be Bob Woodward and the doors will open for you wherever you go.

You’ll be unstoppable.

You’ll be the man who finds out all the secrets.

Except the real ones.

Jon Rappoport
The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://www.nomorefakenews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Called to Serve wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your nephew, Bob.
Thank you Sis!
It's really interesting how "now" after Tanner's death his family can see that Tanner knew something, how loving he become, how considerate of others, how he kept telling everyone "It'll be alright!"

Jo and I lost a child, we know the feeling of despair, what could we have done? How could we have stopped the death of our child, he had a blood clot in his umbilical cord, how could we know that? There were no answers then, and as far as Tanner was concerned there's also no answers now. Tanner did as he was instructed, his RN mother did her very best, all the doctors could do is keep his heart beating, he was brain dead. Blessings were given, Our Lord said no, I need him more than you do!

There's going to be a lot of that very soon, I hope and pray you and yours are prepared Sis!

Bob

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

Bob, you mentioned your great nephews death. My mother was just telling me the same story
What city was he from? I'm curious if they were the same or two different children.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Tanner's family is from St george Utah!

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

uglypitbull wrote:Boston above....Sandy Hook below ???? The guy in the middle looks eerily similar no?

Incredibly vague. I have been mistaken for other people who knows how many times, apparently I must look like somebody decent though. Similar doesn't mean much, even in pictures.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Bgood, and a few others, I do believe your posts presenting your so called "evidence" of false flag type involvement in the Boston bombings is the worst I've ever seen! I'd like to see it stand up in court! The bombings were very amateurish. That there was private security there was to be expected, and very blurry pictures "PROVING" this or that proves nothing but it's a picture that "might" be a guy or a backpack, whatever---- I've studied your pictures and can see many explanations for everything in them!

**MOD EDIT**

Bob

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

bobhenstra wrote:Bgood, and a few others, I do believe your posts presenting your so called "evidence" of false flag type involvement in the Boston bombings is the worst I've ever seen! I'd like to see it stand up in court! The bombings were very amateurish. That there was private security there was to be expected, and very blurry pictures "PROVING" this or that proves nothing but it's a picture that "might" be a guy or a backpack, whatever---- I've studied your pictures and can see many explanations for everything in them!

Please, try harder next time, and please remember, Alex Jones and Glenn beck are in it for the money! they are no different than Wayne May and Rod Meldrum, selling nonsense, getting richer---

Bob
Conversely, I'd like to be on a jury and see the evidence (or lack thereof) against the accused "bomber".

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

SmallFarm wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:Bgood, and a few others, I do believe your posts presenting your so called "evidence" of false flag type involvement in the Boston bombings is the worst I've ever seen! I'd like to see it stand up in court! The bombings were very amateurish. That there was private security there was to be expected, and very blurry pictures "PROVING" this or that proves nothing but it's a picture that "might" be a guy or a backpack, whatever---- I've studied your pictures and can see many explanations for everything in them!

Please, try harder next time, and please remember, Alex Jones and Glenn beck are in it for the money! they are no different than Wayne May and Rod Meldrum, selling nonsense, getting richer---

Bob
Conversely, I'd like to be on a jury and see the evidence (or lack thereof) against the accused "bomber".
I'll agree with that!

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

bobhenstra wrote:
Called to Serve wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your nephew, Bob.
Thank you Sis!
It's really interesting how "now" after Tanner's death his family can see that Tanner knew something, how loving he become, how considerate of others, how he kept telling everyone "It'll be alright!"

Jo and I lost a child, we know the feeling of despair, what could we have done? How could we have stopped the death of our child, he had a blood clot in his umbilical cord, how could we know that? There were no answers then, and as far as Tanner was concerned there's also no answers now. Tanner did as he was instructed, his RN mother did her very best, all the doctors could do is keep his heart beating, he was brain dead. Blessings were given, Our Lord said no, I need him more than you do!

There's going to be a lot of that very soon, I hope and pray you and yours are prepared Sis!

Bob
I don't think you can be prepared for that sort of thing, except in that you've learned to turn to God in your times of difficulty. I've never lost a child. I suppose it is as unimaginable as becoming a parent is in the first place. I hope your family members are consoled by the peace of the Lord in their grief.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Double Amputee Was An Actor at Boston Bombings

**MOD EDIT**

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what’s called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There’s no pressure applied. There’s no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There’s no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

And if the tourniquet was applied within the first minute? We're dealing with a low explosive here, only a high explosive would cause the damage you describe. In my opinion the legs were torn off by fragments from the pressure cooker, not from the blast itself! Being that close to a high explosive would have killed the victim instantly!

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Might it be possible that the pic above taken of him lying on the ground were actually taken days prior at a “set” or a different location? The pic of him in the wheelchair shows that he has a goatee, or facial hair. But looking at the pic of him lying on the ground, although the resolution isn’t quite good enough to tell for sure, but it appears that he does not have a goatee in those pic. His face doesn’t look as ‘scruffy’ with facial hair in the pics of him lying on the ground as his face looks in the wheelchair. Which would make since, since if the pic were taken a few days or a week prior, then he obviously grew some scruff and forgot to shave before the wheelchair day.

I thought this might be fake days after it happened, when they were showing Fox news footage of the aftermath. Coincidentally, during an interview with some man, the TV camera just so happen to pan around and catch the legless guy being wheeled by. The timing was too perfect, and looked like it was set up for him to be filmed as he was wheeled by without legs. I figured they made it a point to get this footage for shock value, to affect people psychologically that see it so that whatever decision is made afterwards (war, martial law, etc.) will be accepted by the american people.