Last Days Timeline

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ryanjenny1997
captain of 100

Last Days Timeline

Post by ryanjenny1997 »

Hello friends.

I wanted to share the timeline that I have come up with over the years. I have racked my brain so to speak plenty to come up with this. This list is as simple as i could make it. Did not want to write a book lol. I think it is mostly correct. A few things I have to deduct from given info which could be in error. I probably will miss some stuff. Their is so much information that we don't know, so we do our best. Also like in previous posts, I am not going to fill the page with scripture and quotes, most of you are probably aware of these things anyway.

Also, i have to talked with some that think this is not the end time, because 20 years ago, 40 years ago, etc people were saying that. Ah! but now the prophesies are coming in, so this is the end of the 6th seal for real.

End of 6th seal done real simple:

Albert Pike, mason, knew from Lucifer that it would take 3 world wars to get us in position for the anti-christ. They are getting in position now, but will hit a snag called God’s army.

1. Salt Lake City wicked

2. Many LDS of the world, and in apostate condition

3. America will anger the world

4. America's army will be spread out and thinned.

5. internal strife, economic collapse will further weaken us as Gadianton's rip us apart. Possible martial law scenarios. Massive plague around this time as well, and famine.
People against people.

6. This is probably the condition were in when the nations get together to break up the lands of America as Joseph Smith has stated.

7. Some time around here in this timeline the one like unto Moses will rise up (Birthright heir to presidency of priesthood.)DC103 ....thats a whole other subject

8. As president of the church, Moses will call the missionaries home

9. Probably around this time (2012) times of gentiles fulfilled. Mayan prophesy is to seed of Lehi, this is their golden age! This is the fall of gentile life as we know it. Gospel to now go to Israel, Jacob first, then Jew.

10. . We will be told to Gather to Rocky Mtns, as strength is always in numbers. Scattering will destroy us. Life will be tough in Missouri at this time, unless directed to stay by the spirit, best to leave. It is the center place, but must undergo cleansing.

11. An Indian conversion of formidable size will take place somewhere around this time.

12. Moses will go to Pharoah (probably Obama) and demand Israel to be let free (just like Moses and pharoah 1 in Old testament) we are not free, we are incorporated, and at goverments will. Statehood destroyed the council of 50, our economic order, and other things.

13. Pharoah will deny the Lord, and America will be invaded WW3

14 Red Dawn scenario, Americans going to concentration camps.

15.. Sometime in here disease and famine will continue to spread. John Taylors vision of destruction fits in here. When Taylor saw a sudden fire appear in NYC, and the East wind blew it through the city...sounds like a nuke or atleast high powered explosion to me!

16. The Mormons and patriots under Moses will form an army, with formadable number of Indians, and we will save this nation by driving out the invading troops. We don't need tanks, just to take out the guy in the tank, now we have a tank. Jacob will tread down the gentiles.

17. US armies getting destroyed. At the brink of defeat, The boys from the west save this nation. Not Washington DC, but of rights as a people.

18. Only safe place is Rocky Mountains. The Government of God….council of 50, and the Holy Order set up in Nauvoo will again be active.

19. The N.W.O hit a snag. As the rest of the world, possibly Europe is still fighting with what’s left of their armies, the USA will have many whom will not flee to Zion, and they kill each other.

20. N.W.O and the Beast seem to die. They will still try to save face by stopping what is left of the war by proclaiming peace. The system of governmental control picks up the pieces, and again starts to assert power over the world.

21. . End of 6th Seal. We go back to Jackson County. Great Earthquake. The Ten Tribes come from the North. The temple is built! The rest of the nation squanders their chance at freedom with Zion, they still hurt each other, and out of necessity start taking the system of the beast into their lives.

22. Around this time 144,000 chosen

23. Davadic servant called forth. (maybe same guy as Moses? Don’t know yet) Jews receive fullness of gospel.Many of the tribes go to Palestine. The Dome of the rock has been destroyed. The Gadiantons who ran Israel have been run underground. Israel re-establishes her lands as in the days of Soloman.

24. 7th Seal has begun around this time. Silence for half hour. As the N.W.O and their 10 toes or kings rock back and forth trying to gain total power, the Beast rises up out of sea. The anti-christ subdues 3 kings. He takes over the governments of the world. He uses the Roman Catholic church and her children to establish One world religion.

*Sometime in here somewhere is council of Adam Ondi Ahman.

25. The Beast has power over the world. He causes the mark to come upon the world by denying Jesus for the right to Buy and sell. The saints cannot buy or sell with Society. , but they are living the United Order.

26. The beast brakes the hoar, has no need for her any longer.

27. The Temple in Jerusalem has been built. The Beast has the world. There are only one people holding out, Israel. 2 prophets arise to protect Israel as the Anti-Christ like Nero decides to take what is not his.

28. Armageddon.

Ofcourse after this we know about the Mount of olives, etc, and the final missions to the heathen nations before Christ’s coming in Glory.

nocomment
captain of 10

Re: Last Days Timeline

Post by nocomment »

Gerald Celente a famous trend researcher has predicted chaos in the USA this year - food riots and tax revolts. If you search youtube for Glenn Beck War Room there is a really interesting analysis of scenarios the USA could face between now and 2014.

Where do saints outside the USA gather? I come from the land downunder. I've heard two opinions 1. gather locally or 2. gather in the USA; is there any absolute quotes on this matter.

No matter what happens I dont want to stick around for the absolute anarchy that will prevail. We all saw what happened in New Orleans.

ryanjenny1997
captain of 100

Post by ryanjenny1997 »

Hi nocomment. I did manage to have some scripture and quotes on this subject. Here are some of them. I will say that the policy of the church today is different then the early leaders. As I am sure you know I would be praying to the Lord to know where you are to be, because we are here to learn to overcome, and be self governing. So it is between you and the Lord, and what is written in the scriptures, etc

. "The doctrine of the gathering of the people of God, including Israel, is one so clearly predicted by the inspired writers, that it seems almost superfluous to refer to the numerous passages relating to it." (Orson Pratt's Works, p. 9)

“If men have not the spirit of gathering they are blind and cannot see afar off, and are nigh unto burning." (Mill. Star 9:310)

. "The gathering of the Saints is a very important item of our faith. It is founded upon divine revelation, both ancient and modern. *** None of the Saints can be dilatory upon this subject, and still retain the Spirit of God. To neglect or be indifferent about gathering is just as displeasing in the sight of God as to neglect or be indifferent about baptism for the remission of sins." (Mill. Star 10:241)

. "Why is it that you are here to-day? and what brought you here? Because the keys of the gathering of Israel from the four quarters of the earth have been committed to Joseph Smith..." (John Taylor, J.D. 25:179)

Joseph Smith warned the saints that "...God will gather out the Saints from the Gentiles, and then comes desolation and destruction, and none can escape except the pure in heart who are gathered." (D.H.C. 2:52)

. "The subject and practice of Gathering is a great stumbling block to many who make but a partial investigation of the Gospel as revealed through the Prophet Joseph Smith; for, say they, `Cannot God save me as well in my native land, as in the land of America? Why is it necessary for me to leave the lands of my fathers, and take my journey to the wilds of a distant continent?' ***Doubtless the Lord could do many things which He never will, and there is one thing for certain He never intends doing--that is, to save a man who will not strive to save himself, by rendering obedience to the principles laid down in the Gospel." (Mill. Star 39:212)

. "God will pour out his vials of wrath, and distress the nations till they will learn and practice righteousness; and his people must flee to their appointed hiding place till the indignation is overpast, otherwise they have no guaranty for their safety." (Mill. Star 9:310)

. "This if this is the case, and if we are not sanctified and gathered to the places God has appointed, with all our former professions and our great love for the Bible, we must fall; we cannot stand; we cannot be saved; for God will gather out His Saints from the Gentiles, and then comes desolation and destruction, and none can escape except the pure in heart who are gathered." (Joseph Smith, D.H.C. 2:52)

. "Wherefore the decree hath gone forth from the Father that they shall be gathered in unto one place upon the face of this land, to prepare their hearts and be prepared in all things against the day when tribulation and desolation are sent forth upon the wicked." (D. & C. 29:8)

. "But before the great day of the Lord shall come, Jacob shall flourish in the wilderness, and the Lamanites shall blossom as the rose. Zion shall flourish upon the hills and rejoice upon the mountains, and shall be assembled together unto the place which I have appointed." (D. & C. 49:24-25)

. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it." (Isa. 2:2)

"We are in the mountains; we did not come here of our own accord, but we came by the will of the Father. We are in the tops of the mountains where the prophet (Isaiah) said the people of God would be in the last days." (Heber C. Kimball, J.D. 10:101)

. "Your mission will be to the nations of the earth. You will gather many people into the fastness of the Rocky Mountains." (Joseph Smith, Jrnl. of Sam H. Rogers, p. 198)

. "...God designs that this shall be our home, and that we shall multiply and increase until the time shall come for us to go back, according to the revelation, to repossess the land from which we were driven." (George Q. Cannon J.D. 22:282)

)
17. "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land." (Ezek. 37:21;

see also Deut. 30:3; Ezek. 36:24; Psalms 106:47; Psalms 26:9; Isa. 66:18; Jer.
31:10; Ezek. 11:17; John 11:52; Eph. 1:10)

Emmanuel Goldstein
captain of 50

Post by Emmanuel Goldstein »

ryanjenny1997 wrote:2. Many LDS of the world, and in apostate condition.
Most of the people I know seem to be pretty good at living the gospel. I do not think they are headed toward apostacy, but they seem headed the other way.

Emmanuel Goldstein
captain of 50

ryanjenny1997 wrote:9. Probably around this time (2012) times of gentiles fulfilled. Mayan prophesy is to seed of Lehi, this is their golden age! This is the fall of gentile life as we know it. Gospel to now go to Israel, Jacob first, then Jew.

10. . We will be told to Gather to Rocky Mtns, as strength is always in numbers. Scattering will destroy us. Life will be tough in Missouri at this time, unless directed to stay by the spirit, best to leave. It is the center place, but must undergo cleansing.
To much is made of the 2012 predictions. It will be a year like any other.
Gathering ended in the 60's. There is a Conference address on this by McConkie. We are to gather in our stakes and if we are living right the Lord will protect His people. I think it is dangerous to focus on the events of the last days the way some do. I think when Christ returns we may find things going on as they always have. One morning we will wake up and He will arrive. But who knows? We may all be destroyed when they turn on the Hadron Super Collider. :wink:

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:
ryanjenny1997 wrote:9. Probably around this time (2012) times of gentiles fulfilled. Mayan prophesy is to seed of Lehi, this is their golden age! This is the fall of gentile life as we know it. Gospel to now go to Israel, Jacob first, then Jew.

To much is made of the 2012 predictions. It will be a year like any other.
Gathering ended in the 60's. There is a Conference address on this by McConkie. We are to gather in our stakes and if we are living right the Lord will protect His people. I think it is dangerous to focus on the events of the last days the way some do. I think when Christ returns we may find things going on as they always have. One morning we will wake up and He will arrive. But who knows? We may all be destroyed when they turn on the Hadron Super Collider. :wink:
I suspect that you and your family will be eating at Cold Stone when Jesus arrives, eh ;) Do you have any scriptures or prophets to back up your hypothesis as to why it's dangerous to focus on last day events? I would suspect its just as dangrous to have the "all is well in Zion" attitude as well. Read Isaiah from the Book of Mormon at least, and then get back to me.

firend
captain of 1,000

Post by firend »

wow, that is a great post. I have tried to figure some of this stuff out. I am aware of a lot of the things you said, but the order thing helped a lot. Thanks

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

ryanjenny1997 wrote: February 23rd, 2009, 6:05 pm Hello friends.

I wanted to share the timeline that I have come up with over the years. I have racked my brain so to speak plenty to come up with this. This list is as simple as i could make it. Did not want to write a book lol. I think it is mostly correct. A few things I have to deduct from given info which could be in error. I probably will miss some stuff. Their is so much information that we don't know, so we do our best. Also like in previous posts, I am not going to fill the page with scripture and quotes, most of you are probably aware of these things anyway.

Also, i have to talked with some that think this is not the end time, because 20 years ago, 40 years ago, etc people were saying that. Ah! but now the prophesies are coming in, so this is the end of the 6th seal for real.

End of 6th seal done real simple:

Albert Pike, mason, knew from Lucifer that it would take 3 world wars to get us in position for the anti-christ. They are getting in position now, but will hit a snag called God’s army.

1. Salt Lake City wicked

2. Many LDS of the world, and in apostate condition

3. America will anger the world

4. America's army will be spread out and thinned.

5. internal strife, economic collapse will further weaken us as Gadianton's rip us apart. Possible martial law scenarios. Massive plague around this time as well, and famine.
People against people.

6. This is probably the condition were in when the nations get together to break up the lands of America as Joseph Smith has stated.

7. Some time around here in this timeline the one like unto Moses will rise up (Birthright heir to presidency of priesthood.)DC103 ....thats a whole other subject

8. As president of the church, Moses will call the missionaries home

9. Probably around this time (2012) times of gentiles fulfilled. Mayan prophesy is to seed of Lehi, this is their golden age! This is the fall of gentile life as we know it. Gospel to now go to Israel, Jacob first, then Jew.

11. An Indian conversion of formidable size will take place somewhere around this time.

12. Moses will go to Pharoah (probably Obama) and demand Israel to be let free (just like Moses and pharoah 1 in Old testament) we are not free, we are incorporated, and at goverments will. Statehood destroyed the council of 50, our economic order, and other things.

13. Pharoah will deny the Lord, and America will be invaded WW3

14 Red Dawn scenario, Americans going to concentration camps.

15.. Sometime in here disease and famine will continue to spread. John Taylors vision of destruction fits in here. When Taylor saw a sudden fire appear in NYC, and the East wind blew it through the city...sounds like a nuke or atleast high powered explosion to me!

16. The Mormons and patriots under Moses will form an army, with formadable number of Indians, and we will save this nation by driving out the invading troops. We don't need tanks, just to take out the guy in the tank, now we have a tank. Jacob will tread down the gentiles.

17. US armies getting destroyed. At the brink of defeat, The boys from the west save this nation. Not Washington DC, but of rights as a people.

18. Only safe place is Rocky Mountains. The Government of God….council of 50, and the Holy Order set up in Nauvoo will again be active.

19. The N.W.O hit a snag. As the rest of the world, possibly Europe is still fighting with what’s left of their armies, the USA will have many whom will not flee to Zion, and they kill each other.

20. N.W.O and the Beast seem to die. They will still try to save face by stopping what is left of the war by proclaiming peace. The system of governmental control picks up the pieces, and again starts to assert power over the world.

21. . End of 6th Seal. We go back to Jackson County. Great Earthquake. The Ten Tribes come from the North. The temple is built! The rest of the nation squanders their chance at freedom with Zion, they still hurt each other, and out of necessity start taking the system of the beast into their lives.

22. Around this time 144,000 chosen

23. Davadic servant called forth. (maybe same guy as Moses? Don’t know yet) Jews receive fullness of gospel.Many of the tribes go to Palestine. The Dome of the rock has been destroyed. The Gadiantons who ran Israel have been run underground. Israel re-establishes her lands as in the days of Soloman.

24. 7th Seal has begun around this time. Silence for half hour. As the N.W.O and their 10 toes or kings rock back and forth trying to gain total power, the Beast rises up out of sea. The anti-christ subdues 3 kings. He takes over the governments of the world. He uses the Roman Catholic church and her children to establish One world religion.

*Sometime in here somewhere is council of Adam Ondi Ahman.

25. The Beast has power over the world. He causes the mark to come upon the world by denying Jesus for the right to Buy and sell. The saints cannot buy or sell with Society. , but they are living the United Order.

26. The beast brakes the hoar, has no need for her any longer.

27. The Temple in Jerusalem has been built. The Beast has the world. There are only one people holding out, Israel. 2 prophets arise to protect Israel as the Anti-Christ like Nero decides to take what is not his.

28. Armageddon.

Ofcourse after this we know about the Mount of olives, etc, and the final missions to the heathen nations before Christ’s coming in Glory.

I know it's a little late, but I think crap will hit the fan in 2025 or 2030 and continue until 2100

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100
You think we will have 75 years of tribulation??? Try 10.5 at most. What makes you think that???
Matthew 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 27th, 2017, 5:23 pm Z2100
You think we will have 75 years of tribulation??? Try 10.5 at most. What makes you think that???
Matthew 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

... More than a thousand years before Daniel, God gave Pharaoh a dream of 7 fat cows and 7 lean cows. And by God's grace, Joseph correctly interpreted this as seven years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine. ...

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - Summary

Dates for the Tribulation and Second Coming

2016 summer : Beginning of the 7 years of plenty

2023 summer: Birth pains begin, First Seal opened, 7 year Tribulation begins

2026 winter: Abomination of Desolation, beginning of the “Great” Tribulation

2030 SUMMER: APPEARANCE OF CHRIST AND THE RAPTURE

2030 fall: Second Coming of Christ (permanent) to restore Israel

For reasons explained in other threads, the foregoing timeline needs to shift one year forward such that 7 years of plenty/prosperity begins at the effection of President Donald J. Trump.

Tribulation then begins in 2024 and may be shortened per your cited scripture. :ymhug:

Editing this post so to capture a direct link to it. Image

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Emmanuel Goldstein wrote: February 24th, 2009, 1:03 pm
ryanjenny1997 wrote:but must undergo cleansing.
To much is made of the 2012 predictions.
September 12, 2012 A.D. was day one of the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively, and the 2,300 cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

As of today, Sunday, July 23, 2017 A.D., there remain only 524 days in the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14, to culminate on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

Regular updates at : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

the_sign wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 9:28 am
September 12, 2012 A.D. was day one of the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively, and the 2,300 cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

As of today, Sunday, July 23, 2017 A.D., there remain only 524 days in the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14, to culminate on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

How do you figure?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

LDS Physician wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 10:07 am

How do you figure?
Firstly, with respect to the 1,260 day period.

Secondly, with respect to the 1,290 day period.

Thirdly, with respect to the 1,335 day period.

And now, with respect to the 2,300 day period.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

the_sign wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 10:23 am
LDS Physician wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 10:07 am

How do you figure?
Firstly, with respect to the 1,260 day period.

Secondly, with respect to the 1,290 day period.

Thirdly, with respect to the 1,335 day period.

And now, with respect to the 2,300 day period.
In other words, you don't come to this conclusion because of what modern prophets have said or based on any claim of personal revelation. I took a quick look at the web forum you posted and found philosophies of mortal humans.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

brianj wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 11:29 amIn other words, you don't come to this conclusion because of what modern prophets have said or based on any claim of personal revelation. I took a quick look at the web forum you posted and found philosophies of mortal humans.
Actually, there has been a more recent prophecy from the 16th century that was used to open that which was sealed regarding the Book of Daniel, the 95th quatrain of Book IV of Michel de Nostradame's Prophecies :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... tury-iv-95

To understand Divine Revelation, Dei Verbum defines the parameters well, readable here :

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_coun ... um_en.html

At some point in time my friend, we all find ourselves to be mortal humans; I, for one, have also realized that I am past that, at the Judgment, at the General Resurrection of the Dead, and the whole process has taken me into, and out of, three separate wombs of three different women, hundreds, even thousands of years apart in time.

But being the angel sent to prepare God's way in the Second Coming, I am an exception in having had two separate reincarnations; at most, others can only expect one reincarnation.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

the_sign wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 1:59 pm
brianj wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 11:29 amIn other words, you don't come to this conclusion because of what modern prophets have said or based on any claim of personal revelation. I took a quick look at the web forum you posted and found philosophies of mortal humans.
Actually, there has been a more recent prophecy from the 16th century that was used to open that which was sealed regarding the Book of Daniel, the 95th quatrain of Book IV of Michel de Nostradame's Prophecies :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... tury-iv-95

To understand Divine Revelation, Dei Verbum defines the parameters well, readable here :

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_coun ... um_en.html

At some point in time my friend, we all find ourselves to be mortal humans; I, for one, have also realized that I am past that, at the Judgment, at the General Resurrection of the Dead, and the whole process has taken me into, and out of, three separate wombs of three different women, hundreds, even thousands of years apart in time.

But being the angel sent to prepare God's way in the Second Coming, I am an exception in having had two separate reincarnations; at most, others can only expect one reincarnation.
He used the name Nostradamus when he wrote Les Propheties. With regard to that author, I don't consider a necromancer to be a prophet.
And I am confident that I can understand divine revelation without turning to Pope Paul VI or his council of Bishops assembled for the Second Vatican Council's Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation. I recognize those who are ordained to the Melchizedek Priesthood, called by prophecy, ordained by priesthood authority, and given the keys of their calling as the ones we should turn to for guidance.

I will sooner follow an ordained and sustained prophet of God than a self proclaimed, thrice reincarnated angel.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

brianj wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 3:02 pmHe used the name Nostradamus when he wrote Les Propheties. With regard to that author, I don't consider a necromancer to be a prophet.
And I am confident that I can understand divine revelation without turning to Pope Paul VI or his council of Bishops assembled for the Second Vatican Council's Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation. I recognize those who are ordained to the Melchizedek Priesthood, called by prophecy, ordained by priesthood authority, and given the keys of their calling as the ones we should turn to for guidance.

I will sooner follow an ordained and sustained prophet of God than a self proclaimed, thrice reincarnated angel.
Then you are but a pup as regards the quatrains; try studying them for forty years and then tell me what you think.

When I exposed a contemporary Frenchman (linked to wikipedia) who did Nostradamus damage through his hateful misinterpretations, vengeance was wreaked upon France for it.

And just to prove how dull your senses are as regards this, I never gave any indication of "thrice reincarnated".

Go back and read the thread again, or anything I've ever written, you'll see your error if you're not predisposed to larceny.

Emmanuel Goldstein
captain of 50

Did we miss it again? ;)

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Airheads miss everything, obviously.

We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

the_sign wrote: January 3rd, 2019, 5:17 pm Airheads miss everything, obviously.
Haha obviously! Cheers mate.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Why 9/12/12, and what now?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Why 9/12/12, and what now?
It was the day that the abomination of desolation was "set-up"; a sin which is an abomination to the Lord was forcibly passed onto the kingship of Israel.

We have now entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

We are 37 (thirty-seven) days into the General Resurrection of the Dead.

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

Post by watchthewatchers »

Again, being the operative word about end of world predictions.
If there was a 3 strikes you're out, even being generous and granting people 10 strikes, this entire sub-section would completely empty of active participants. There wouldn't be anyone daring to predict anything, and, thus, there wouldn't be anything to respond to.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

watchthewatchers wrote: February 14th, 2019, 1:01 am Again, being the operative word about end of world predictions.
If there was a 3 strikes you're out, even being generous and granting people 10 strikes, this entire sub-section would completely empty of active participants. There wouldn't be anyone daring to predict anything, and, thus, there wouldn't be anything to respond to.
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to where 7yrs prosperity doth err? Besides a missing and/or misplaced comma here there and/or everywhere. Ha, my mal-formed sentence fragments doth rhyme. :D

Me thinks eclipsi isn’t a word and prolly shouldn’t be. Amazingly effection appears in dictionaries to those with the eyes to see, and even to those that merely can textualize a ldsff and/or google search. “7yrs” search term, shall suffice to find sufficient, even redundant instances of said 7yrs prosperity hypothesis, and ongoing GDP growth chart evaluation.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

watchthewatchers wrote: February 14th, 2019, 1:01 am Again, being the operative word about end of world predictions.
Correction, that would be, "to which to respond." as regards your dangling preposition.

It doesn't do, nor would it have done, any good to treat a (or the) last days timeline with an inclusion of "end of the world".

Not only does Jesus tell us that two separate ages meet at some point in time, the Church has prayed "world without end".

And God did not send His Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

One can see that saving to begin at a specific point in time, and the means to have done so.