Tomorrow should be a day of fasting and prayer for our nation.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Tomorrow should be a day of fasting and prayer for our nation.

Post by markharr »

Solar eclipses are a sign from god to a nation to repent.

My source is not LDS. He is a pastor but I don't believe he is wrong.

“Just look at the biblical pattern. Many know the story of Jonah and Nineveh from the Bible, but not the historical background events as to what had already transpired, and why they repented. In 765 B.C., a plague broke out in Nineveh where even the king was not able to go out to war, as was custom. This was followed by a civil war and then another plague!

“An archaeological find of cuneiform tablets was found in the 19th century describing events in Nineveh. A famous eclipse mentioned in the tablets was known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, which is verified by NASA as occurring on June 15, 763 BC. The path of totality was right over Nineveh. God had declared the sun and the moon were for signs, and now the Ninevites saw the wrath of God coming even before Jonah arrived a couple months later. When Jonah arrived, they were ripe for repentance.” - Pastor Mark Biltz

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/solar-eclips ... MVFDPVu.99

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Tomorrow should be a day of fasting and prayer for our nation.

Post by brianj »

markharr wrote: August 20th, 2017, 9:31 am Solar eclipses are a sign from god to a nation to repent.

“Just look at the biblical pattern. Many know the story of Jonah and Nineveh from the Bible, but not the historical background events as to what had already transpired, and why they repented. In 765 B.C., a plague broke out in Nineveh where even the king was not able to go out to war, as was custom. This was followed by a civil war and then another plague!

“An archaeological find of cuneiform tablets was found in the 19th century describing events in Nineveh. A famous eclipse mentioned in the tablets was known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, which is verified by NASA as occurring on June 15, 763 BC. The path of totality was right over Nineveh. God had declared the sun and the moon were for signs, and now the Ninevites saw the wrath of God coming even before Jonah arrived a couple months later. When Jonah arrived, they were ripe for repentance.” - Pastor Mark Biltz

What bad things happened in Micronesia when they didn't repent after the March 2016 eclipse?
Or in Australia and New Zealand after the November 2012 eclipse?
Or in Polynesia, Chile, and Argentina after July 2012?
Or Pakistan India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and China after July 2009?
Or Greenland, Russia, Mongolia, and China after August 2008?
Or Brazil, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Niger, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, and Kazakhstan after March 2006?
Or Greenland and Scotland after October 2003?
Or Angola, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique, and Australia after December 2002?
Or Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Madagascar after June 2001?

How about this: What bad things will happen to the United States and Canada after the eclipse of September 14, 2099?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

brianj wrote: August 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm
markharr wrote: August 20th, 2017, 9:31 am Solar eclipses are a sign from god to a nation to repent.

What bad things happened in Micronesia when they didn't repent after the March 2016 eclipse?
Or Brazil, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Niger, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, and Kazakhstan after March 2006?
Or Angola, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique, and Australia after December 2002?

How about this: What bad things will happen to the United States and Canada after the eclipse of September 14, 2099?
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/29/ ... ll-record/

You were saying?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

markharr wrote: August 29th, 2017, 6:22 pm
brianj wrote: August 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/29/ ... ll-record/

You were saying?
If I understand correctly you are saying that a localized disaster in a city so far from the path of totality that the most populous cities of Canada experienced more obscuration happened because of the eclipse? Doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me. Perhaps the collapse of the San José copper–gold mine happened because of the 2012 eclipse.