SOLAR ECLIPSE: FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

SOLAR ECLIPSE: FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION

Post by LdsMarco »

Do you want your mind blown? The more I look into this Total Solar Eclipse, the more I am amazed what I find. This total solar eclipse is gonna go through seven Salem's across America. Seven towns by the name of Salem. It begins in Salem Oregon and goes through the country crossing fourteen states including five state capitals but seven cities by the name of Salem. It is Salem Oregon, Salem Idaho, Salem Wyoming, Salem Nebraska, Salem Missouri, Salem Kentucky and Salem South Carolina. By the way, Salem Oregon where it starts, just as the Eclipse starts there, the Sun sets in Jerusalem in Israel. What amazes me is that these towns are named after Jerusalem Salem and 7 Salem's will be in the path of this great American Eclipse and here's what the Bible says when referring to a solar eclipse - unbelievable! If you go to Joel 3. Okay this is just a little nugget that I'm going to share with you tonight but it says in Joel 3 beginning from verse 14:

"Multitudes multitudes in the valley of decision...

(oh by the way that 70-mile wide path of this solar eclipse is called the Valley)

"...for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

"The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

"The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel." (Joel 3:14-16)

And here's another one. Joel chapter 2 verses 30-32

"And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call."

Here's one more little nugget for you - "Shhhh... don't spoil it for the people but when the seven years pass later (2024) for the second Eclipse that crosses America again it will also go through Salem Kentucky again and Salem Newfoundland in Canada - and this is the shocker of all ... Where it crosses is in Carbondale Illinois known as little Egypt but it crosses at a street just outside there of Carbondale called Salem!

WHAAAAAAAT?

FACEBOOK: <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... &width=500" width="500" height="277" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: SOLAR ECLIPSE: FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION

Post by Seek the Truth »

Pretty sure nothing is going to happen.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

LOL follow the prophet he will be 90y on the day of the eclipse.. All the sign I need.... Get your preps going it is coming...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Maybe it's a day to decide if the effection of Trump's presidency did indeed begin 7 years of prosperity.

Searching "effection" will find related discussions of a running experiment that surprisingly lined-up with the date of this eclipse and another in 2024 that concludes the 7 year period.

BEA GDP Q2 1st (advance) estimate = 2.6%
GDPnow Q3 forecast on August 15th = 3.8%

7 Salems & Valley of Decision are apt considerations too.

Final GDP growth numbers are many months out, but forecasted Q3 and the early estimate for Q2 do indeed exceed 2.5%

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

There's a factual mistake here. The eclipse doesn't start in Salem, Oregon; it actually starts over the Pacific. Either Lincoln City or Depoe Bay will be the first city to experience totality.

Seven cities named Salem are in the path of totality? So what? Yes this little fact has been going around a lot, and yes people are pretending it means that the apocalypse is imminent, but nobody has pointed out any scripture or statements by general authorities to back up their fear mongering.

Carlen
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Carlen »

The solar eclipse calling the United States to repentance right before the "remnant movement" conference in September (in which God is expected to establish a covenant people again) and right before Denver Snuffer kicks off his talks to a broader Christian audience in locations across the country (just as an eclipse may have primed Nineveh for Jonah's preaching) seems very significant, especially with it being followed up with another sign in the heavens: a second timely fulfillment of the sign described in Revelation 12 (the first fulfillment having happened in Joseph Smith's day). Is God setting His hand again the second time to recover His people? It certainly seems that if we're willing, God is eager to fulfill His words and bring Zion.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 20th, 2017, 3:25 am Pretty sure nothing is going to happen.
It wouldn't be much of a warning if something happened on the same day as the eclipse.

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

Remember all the hype with the "Blood Moons". Nothing happened.

An eclipse similar to this happened in 1918. Nothing happened.
The Plague of One-Dimensional Analysis
The Blood Moon is a term that has been sometimes used to refer to four total lunar eclipses that happen in the space of two years. This is a phenomenon astronomers call a lunar tetrad. The eclipses in a tetrad occur six months apart with at least six Full Moons between them. Just saw one last night that was close and is preparing to the total lunar eclipse that will take place on August 21st, 2017. This event lined up with the Economic Confidence Model which was very interesting (2015.75).

However, all the reports of impending doom due to the Blood Moon prophecy that the world would end back in 2015 were clearly exaggerated, especially since 8 tetrads since 1 AD have coincided with Jewish holidays without the world going coming to an end.

Now the 21st, we have a total eclipse over the United States. The world will not come to an end. Yet this type of analysis is always the same – one-dimensional. They always seek to tie some effect to a single cause. This is in all fields even medicine as well as economics. This is just a human tragedy why too many people try to be analysts and just make a mess of the whole thing.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: August 20th, 2017, 3:04 am Do you want your mind blown? The more I look into this Total Solar Eclipse, the more I am amazed what I find. This total solar eclipse is gonna go through seven Salem's across America. Seven towns by the name of Salem. It begins in Salem Oregon and goes through the country crossing fourteen states including five state capitals but seven cities by the name of Salem. It is Salem Oregon, Salem Idaho, Salem Wyoming, Salem Nebraska, Salem Missouri, Salem Kentucky and Salem South Carolina. By the way, Salem Oregon where it starts, just as the Eclipse starts there, the Sun sets in Jerusalem in Israel. What amazes me is that these towns are named after Jerusalem Salem and 7 Salem's will be in the path of this great American Eclipse and here's what the Bible says when referring to a solar eclipse - unbelievable! If you go to Joel 3. Okay this is just a little nugget that I'm going to share with you tonight but it says in Joel 3 beginning from verse 14:
After a quick google, SALEM means peaceful, complete. Here's what I pulled from Wiki on jeruSALEM:
The name "Shalem", whether as a town or a deity, is derived from the same root as the word "shalom", meaning peace, so that the common interpretation of the name is now "The City of Peace" or "Abode of Peace". ... Other midrashim say that Jerusalem means "City of Peace".
7 also represents complete. I'm sure it's all a coincidence and the giant eclipse X over the US means nothing. The fact that the first eclipse's shadow border touches independence on one side and adam ondi ahman on the other is a coincidence. President Monson's birthday - coincidence.

D&C 29?
14 But, behold, I say unto you that before this great day shall come the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall be turned into blood, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and there shall be greater signs in heaven above and in the earth beneath;
Coincidence. All is well in ZION people. All is well...yea ZION prospereth :ymparty:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

alaris wrote: August 21st, 2017, 1:06 pm Image
... Coincidence. All is well in ZION people. All is well...yea ZION prospereth :ymparty:

Image Until the second stroke of the X. Image

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

alaris wrote: August 21st, 2017, 1:06 pm
LdsMarco wrote: August 20th, 2017, 3:04 am Do you want your mind blown? The more I look into this Total Solar Eclipse, the more I am amazed what I find. This total solar eclipse is gonna go through seven Salem's across America. Seven towns by the name of Salem. It begins in Salem Oregon and goes through the country crossing fourteen states including five state capitals but seven cities by the name of Salem. It is Salem Oregon, Salem Idaho, Salem Wyoming, Salem Nebraska, Salem Missouri, Salem Kentucky and Salem South Carolina. By the way, Salem Oregon where it starts, just as the Eclipse starts there, the Sun sets in Jerusalem in Israel. What amazes me is that these towns are named after Jerusalem Salem and 7 Salem's will be in the path of this great American Eclipse and here's what the Bible says when referring to a solar eclipse - unbelievable! If you go to Joel 3. Okay this is just a little nugget that I'm going to share with you tonight but it says in Joel 3 beginning from verse 14:
After a quick google, SALEM means peaceful, complete. Here's what I pulled from Wiki on jeruSALEM:
The name "Shalem", whether as a town or a deity, is derived from the same root as the word "shalom", meaning peace, so that the common interpretation of the name is now "The City of Peace" or "Abode of Peace". ... Other midrashim say that Jerusalem means "City of Peace".
7 also represents complete. I'm sure it's all a coincidence and the giant eclipse X over the US means nothing. The fact that the first eclipse's shadow border touches independence on one side and adam ondi ahman on the other is a coincidence. President Monson's birthday - coincidence.

D&C 29?
14 But, behold, I say unto you that before this great day shall come the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall be turned into blood, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and there shall be greater signs in heaven above and in the earth beneath;
Coincidence. All is well in ZION people. All is well...yea ZION prospereth :ymparty:
Oh I just love your cheekiness. :D (I don't belief in "coincidences".)

I see it as a sign...but not necessarily as something bad is going to happen because of it. Part of signs of the second coming is things for the faithful to watch for and take note. We see things daily in the news of how wicked the world is getting. We hear and see of natural disasters constantly. This falls under "sign's in the heavens." I believe there is significance to today's events. What? I'm not sure yet....

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

kittycat51 wrote: August 21st, 2017, 2:04 pm
alaris wrote: August 21st, 2017, 1:06 pm

D&C 29?
Oh I just love your cheekiness. :D (I don't belief in "coincidences".)

I see it as a sign...but not necessarily as something bad is going to happen because of it. Part of signs of the second coming is things for the faithful to watch for and take note. We see things daily in the news of how wicked the world is getting. We hear and see of natural disasters constantly. This falls under "sign's in the heavens." I believe there is significance to today's events. What? I'm not sure yet....

:)

Salem, Salem, Salem, Salem, Salem, Salem, Salem, New jeruSALEM! Bam.

Signs are great to the righteous and terrible to the wicked - hence the great and terrible day! Some are :-ss and others are :ymparty:

Ezekiel
captain of 100

Post by Ezekiel »

Alaris I very much enjoy reading your posts. Your comments on the davidic servant and these signs are great.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Kinda interesting sign, isn't it, especially when you look at it as the first of a pair, the second of which is in 7 years. The first is just before the harvest, the second in spring during the time of sowing.

The first one immediately precedes the Sign of the Woman, which is then followed by the Sign of the Dragon. After the sign the Dragon will then have power to make war with the saints for 3.5 years. Maybe these eclipses demarcate something...?

Kinda interesting to think about.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

LdsMarco wrote: August 20th, 2017, 3:04 am Do you want your mind blown? The more I look into this Total Solar Eclipse, the more I am amazed what I find. This total solar eclipse is gonna go through seven Salem's across America. Seven towns by the name of Salem. It begins in Salem Oregon and goes through the country crossing fourteen states including five state capitals but seven cities by the name of Salem. It is Salem Oregon, Salem Idaho, Salem Wyoming, Salem Nebraska, Salem Missouri, Salem Kentucky and Salem South Carolina.
Salem, MO is not in the path of totality. And there is no such town as Salem, WY.

Looks like there used to be, in Laramie County, but that's not in the path of totality, either. Still, five Salems! And there are five letters in the word Salem!

@-)

(Am I doing this right?)

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

captainfearnot wrote: August 21st, 2017, 7:48 pm
LdsMarco wrote: August 20th, 2017, 3:04 am Do you want your mind blown? The more I look into this Total Solar Eclipse, the more I am amazed what I find. This total solar eclipse is gonna go through seven Salem's across America. Seven towns by the name of Salem. It begins in Salem Oregon and goes through the country crossing fourteen states including five state capitals but seven cities by the name of Salem. It is Salem Oregon, Salem Idaho, Salem Wyoming, Salem Nebraska, Salem Missouri, Salem Kentucky and Salem South Carolina.
Salem, MO is not in the path of totality. And there is no such town as Salem, WY.

Looks like there used to be, in Laramie County, but that's not in the path of totality, either. Still, five Salems! And there are five letters in the word Salem!

@-)

(Am I doing this right?)
There WAS a Salem, Wyoming in Laramie County. It was renamed Lindbergh.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

kittycat51 wrote: August 21st, 2017, 8:24 pm There WAS a Salem, Wyoming in Laramie County. It was renamed Lindbergh.
Right. But it's not in the path of the eclipse.

Still, five is pretty good. There are 26 Salems in the lower 48, so for the eclipse to take a path through 19% of them while covering only about 5% of the land area seems statistically significant. It's almost four times as many as we would expect by chance.

I mean, I still think this is a completely random coincidence, but I looked into this factoid expecting to find that it was statistically insignificant as well, which turned out not to be the case.