New stuff for September 23

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

New stuff for September 23

Post by Z2100 »

I know this is like, my 200th time posting, but recently I was on my Skyguide app and looking at September 23 (totally cool by the way).

Above the constellation Virgo, there is Leo the Lion. If the Times of The Gentiles end 23/9 the Lion constellation above Virgo can mean that the remanent of Jacob will rise up like like "lions in the forest" and "curse the gentiles with a sore vexation." Below the Virgo constellation is the "Balance" constellation (often seen in the supreme court). The balance could mean that the Lord will begin to judge the gentiles based on how they rejected the gospel.

Another thing I saw on the JST Revelation is that there was also another great sign in the heavens! 1/3 of the stars fell to heaven! This is also a physcial event that symbolizes the casting of the 1/3 out of heaven. We could see a huge meteor shower that is unpredicted by science.

In the JST of Revelation 12, he (JS) says "In the likeliness of things on the earth" which proves that this is both PHYSICAL and spiritual!
Attachments
Virgo
Virgo
IMG_5458.PNG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3591 times
Lion
Lion
IMG_5459.PNG (491.75 KiB) Viewed 3591 times
Balance
Balance
IMG_5460.PNG (541.43 KiB) Viewed 3591 times

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: New stuff for September 23

Post by Matchmaker »

A large meteor shower, like the one you are talking about, will do unbelievable damage to the earth. Where do you think this would fall on the timeline of upcoming events?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Matchmaker wrote: August 20th, 2017, 4:29 pm A large meteor shower, like the one you are talking about, will do unbelievable damage to the earth. Where do you think this would fall on the timeline of upcoming events?
I’m not totally sure :(. In JST Revelation it just says that 1/3 of the stars will fall from heaven. I’m sure it will occur on the same day. Where did you get the « unbelievable damage » part?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: August 20th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Matchmaker wrote: August 20th, 2017, 4:29 pm A large meteor shower, like the one you are talking about, will do unbelievable damage to the earth. Where do you think this would fall on the timeline of upcoming events?
I’m not totally sure :(. In JST Revelation it just says that 1/3 of the stars will fall from heaven. I’m sure it will occur on the same day. Where did you get the « unbelievable damage » part?
Great post! Here is a scripture that reinforces what you're saying.
D&C 7 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, the time is soon at hand that I shall come in a cloud with power and great glory.
8 And it shall be a great day at the time of my coming, for all nations shall tremble.
9 But before that great day shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood; and the stars shall refuse their shining, and some shall fall, and great destructions await the wicked.
What do you think the Lord means when He says He shall come in a "cloud? "

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: August 20th, 2017, 4:51 pm
Great post! Here is a scripture that reinforces what you're saying.
D&C 7 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, the time is soon at hand that I shall come in a cloud with power and great glory.
8 And it shall be a great day at the time of my coming, for all nations shall tremble.
9 But before that great day shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood; and the stars shall refuse their shining, and some shall fall, and great destructions await the wicked.
What do you think the Lord means when He says He shall come in a "cloud? "
When the Lord comes in a cloud, it’s describing the glory (and possibly physical clouds, too).

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Cloud can also represent veil like the father being in a cloud on mount transfiguration.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I meant it will do overwhelming destruction to the earth. I was using the word "unbelievable" as if it was "Wow!" I do believe it is going to happen.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 28th, 2017, 8:19 pm I just started to look into the hype about September 23. (A little late, I know.) I know the Josephite is still in his spiritual box, trying to get himself out of it. I suppose that if something happens on that date, it will be that he is finally released from it. If that happens (regardless of the day it happens), we will all know it, because the guy will finally be fully empowered in that instant, and he will make some kind of announcement, by the gift of the working of miracles, which we will all hear. So, this won't be a hidden event, unknown to the masses. In other words, the masses won't know that the announcement means he's now out of his box, but everyone will know that "something unexplainable and strange" has just occurred, because of his miraculous announcement that he's now free.
Very interesting... :-?

Ezekiel
captain of 100

Post by Ezekiel »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 28th, 2017, 8:19 pm I just started to look into the hype about September 23. (A little late, I know.) I know the Josephite is still in his spiritual box, trying to get himself out of it. I suppose that if something happens on that date, it will be that he is finally released from it. If that happens (regardless of the day it happens), we will all know it, because the guy will finally be fully empowered in that instant, and he will make some kind of announcement, by the gift of the working of miracles, which we will all hear. So, this won't be a hidden event, unknown to the masses. In other words, the masses won't know that the announcement means he's now out of his box, but everyone will know that "something unexplainable and strange" has just occurred, because of his miraculous announcement that he's now free.
Fascinating. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Whom are you refeering to?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:43 pm
Z2100 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:29 pm Whom are you refeering to?
The Josephite is the Elias who restores all things.
And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. (Matthew 17:10-11)
Didn't Elias already visit Joseph Smith?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 30th, 2017, 6:12 pm
Z2100 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:45 pm Didn't Elias already visit Joseph Smith?
Elias is a title that applies to lots of people, but there is only one Elias who restores all things:
But I say unto you, Who is Elias? Behold, this is Elias, whom I send to prepare the way before me.

Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist, and also of another who should come and restore all things, as it is written by the prophets. (JST Matthew 17:13-14)
The Elias who restores all things never came to Joseph Smith, because he hadn't been born, yet. But he's now been born and promptly boxed up by the Lord, like a miracle Christmas present to the world.
He could be born in 40-50 years :)

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

Z2100 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 7:39 pm
Z2100 wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:45 pm Didn't Elias already visit Joseph Smith?
Elias is a title that applies to lots of people, but there is only one Elias who restores all things:
But I say unto you, Who is Elias? Behold, this is Elias, whom I send to prepare the way before me.

Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist, and also of another who should come and restore all things, as it is written by the prophets. (JST Matthew 17:13-14)
The Elias who restores all things never came to Joseph Smith, because he hadn't been born, yet. But he's now been born and promptly boxed up by the Lord, like a miracle Christmas present to the world.
The Elias who restores all things 'did' come to Joseph Smith. It was John the Baptist.
D & C 27 helps to clarify this. Jesus says that he will drink of the fruit of the vine with Moroni (6) "and also with Elias to whom I have committed the keys of bringing to pass the restoration of all things spoken by the mouth of all the holy prophets since the world began; (7) And alsoJohn the son of Zacharias, which Zacharias he visited and gave promise that he be filled with the spirit of Elias; (8) Which John I have sent unto you, my servants, Joseph Smith, Jun., and Oliver Cowdery to ordain you unto the first priesthood which you have received that you might be called and ordained even as Aaron." In verse 6 Jesus is speaking of Elias as spirit, one of whose powers is to give the keys of the restoration of all things spoken by the prophets. During his lifetime Jesus received the keys from Elias, who was John the Baptist, but then, Jesus committed the keys to Elias again so that Elias, again in the form of John the Baptist, might confer them on Joseph Smith on May 15,1829.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Rosevhs wrote: September 4th, 2017, 9:35 pm

The Elias who restores all things 'did' come to Joseph Smith. It was John the Baptist.
D & C 27 helps to clarify this. Jesus says that he will drink of the fruit of the vine with Moroni (6) "and also with Elias to whom I have committed the keys of bringing to pass the restoration of all things spoken by the mouth of all the holy prophets since the world began; (7) And alsoJohn the son of Zacharias, which Zacharias he visited and gave promise that he be filled with the spirit of Elias; (8) Which John I have sent unto you, my servants, Joseph Smith, Jun., and Oliver Cowdery to ordain you unto the first priesthood which you have received that you might be called and ordained even as Aaron." In verse 6 Jesus is speaking of Elias as spirit, one of whose powers is to give the keys of the restoration of all things spoken by the prophets. During his lifetime Jesus received the keys from Elias, who was John the Baptist, but then, Jesus committed the keys to Elias again so that Elias, again in the form of John the Baptist, might confer them on Joseph Smith on May 15,1829.
Then where have I heard that he would return (after he visited JS)?

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

But there have been others identified as Elias regarding the restoration of all things And, we have been taught the restoration has occurred in its fullness. Elder McConkie provides a good summary:

The spirit of a man named Elias came to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery on April 3, 1836, in the Kirtland Temple to restore "the gospel of Abraham." (D&C 110:12.) Whether he was Abraham himself or someone else from his dispensation, we do not know. Elias is one of the names of Gabriel who is Noah, and it was in this capacity that Gabriel visited Zacharias the father of John the Baptist. (D&C 27:6-7.) Elias is the Greek form of the Hebrew Elijah, and in this sense has reference to the prophet from Tishbe. Elias is also the title or name of a forerunner who goes before to prepare the way for someone who is greater; this is the doctrine of Elias, and in this sense John the Baptist was both Elias and an Elias. John came in the way that Gabriel (who is Elias) promised, that is, "in the spirit and power of Elias, . . . to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." (Luke 1:17.)… But, as we have seen, there is also an Elias of the Restoration, meaning that there is also a doctrine of Elias that pertains not to preparation alone, but to restoration. Christ was Elias in his day because he restored the gospel for those then living. In our revelations the Lord says that Gabriel (Noah) is the "Elias, to whom I have committed the keys of bringing to pass the restoration of all things spoken by the mouth of all the holy prophets since the world began, concerning the last days." (D&C 27:6.) The one who holds the keys is the one who directs the work; keys are the right of presidency. Thus Gabriel, who stands next to Michael (Adam) in the heavenly hierarchy, has a great directing and supervising work in connection with the restoration of all things.

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

As interpreted by Bruce R. McConkie even the Lord Jesus Christ is considered an Elias of the restoration.

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

So could Joseph Smith for that matter. Both (and I'm sure many others) will return again and help usher in the final restoration.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Z2100 wrote: August 19th, 2017, 2:53 pm I know this is like, my 200th time posting, but recently I was on my Skyguide app and looking at September 23 (totally cool by the way).

Above the constellation Virgo, there is Leo the Lion. If the Times of The Gentiles end 23/9 the Lion constellation above Virgo can mean that the remanent of Jacob will rise up like like "lions in the forest" and "curse the gentiles with a sore vexation." Below the Virgo constellation is the "Balance" constellation (often seen in the supreme court). The balance could mean that the Lord will begin to judge the gentiles based on how they rejected the gospel.

Another thing I saw on the JST Revelation is that there was also another great sign in the heavens! 1/3 of the stars fell to heaven! This is also a physcial event that symbolizes the casting of the 1/3 out of heaven. We could see a huge meteor shower that is unpredicted by science.

In the JST of Revelation 12, he (JS) says "In the likeliness of things on the earth" which proves that this is both PHYSICAL and spiritual!
So what do you think about the Geminid shower then?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Red wrote: September 4th, 2017, 10:13 pm
Z2100 wrote: August 19th, 2017, 2:53 pm I know this is like, my 200th time posting, but recently I was on my Skyguide app and looking at September 23 (totally cool by the way).

So what do you think about the Geminid shower then?
Really nothing. I mfocusing more on the Draconids meteor shower on October 7-8

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Ezekiel wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:23 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: August 28th, 2017, 8:19 pm I just started to look into the hype about (blah, blah, blah, and so on)
Fascinating. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
I have one:

Far too many people waste time and effort focusing on things that don't really matter.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Revelation 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.

5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
The Davidic Servant is the eighth angel - who ascends on 9/23 to the order of archangel - or dispensation head. This is a princely level who can exclusively see the Father and who are unconditional inheritors who will go no more out.

These verses above - verses 2-6 in particular - may be in direct relation to the birth of the man child in Revelation 12. This eighth angel who offers incense on behalf of the prayers of the saints sounds very much like the same servant in Isaiah who serves as a proxy savior for Israel. Verse 5 happens after the silence and before the first trump - and may indeed be the very thing that breaks the silence as there will be "voices" in addition to the thunderings,lightnings, and "an" earthquake. I wonder what the voices will say!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

"the kingdom land of king Elias will be in the region where the bottomless pit is located, therefore it is conceivable that the bottomless pit will be part of his kingdom jurisdiction, "
any idea where that could be? just curious x

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Leo the lion is always above Virgo.

You don't have to take my word for it. Download stelarium Go back 6000 years and you will see Leo the lion above Virgo. Go forward 6000 years and Leo the Lion will be above Virgo.

What is unique about Sep 23rd is that Venus, Mars and Mercury will also be in Leo meaning Virgo will be crowned by 12 stars (technically nine stars and three planets)

Unfortunately nobody will see it because she will be clothed in the sun meaning it will be daylight hours when it happens.

it also happens over Jerusalem, not the US.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

So, after Sep 23rd when nothing happens, what is next?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

markharr wrote: September 6th, 2017, 9:02 am Leo the lion is always above Virgo.

You don't have to take my word for it. Download stelarium Go back 6000 years and you will see Leo the lion above Virgo. Go forward 6000 years and Leo the Lion will be above Virgo.

What is unique about Sep 23rd is that Venus, Mars and Mercury will also be in Leo meaning Virgo will be crowned by 12 stars (technically nine stars and three planets)

Unfortunately nobody will see it because she will be clothed in the sun meaning it will be daylight hours when it happens.

it also happens over Jerusalem, not the US.

I know it’s cool. :)

It actually does happen here in the US. I live in Arizona and I’m going to be seeing the same thing Jerusalem sees.