Who believes that the Second Coming is close?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Who believes that the Second Coming is close?

Post by friendsofthe »

Gangbusters wrote:
I'll give you credit, you're really bold in your prediction! I've always hoped that if I'm alive during the tribulations that I'm at least young enough to handle it physically.

While I'm not sold on 2020, who am I to say it couldn't happen? It will, after all, be as it was in the days of Noah. And we know how surprised the people were when it started raining.
Ya, you are correct…. It may appear to be a bit bold but it’s based upon years of research and refinement. However, I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. The results of my research are very scripture based and are freely available on my web site. My I suggest you read the three following blogs (in order) to quickly get up to speed as to why I believe as I do…

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/the-beast-and-the-whore/

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/and-at-t ... -stand-up/

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/a-time-a ... g-of-time/

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

shotx wrote: August 18th, 2017, 8:37 pm
MMbelieve wrote: August 18th, 2017, 8:27 pm Those with greater spiritual insight and sensitivity/discernment may know the very month he will appear. IMO of course.
In my experience, few things in this life are more spiritually dangerous to a person than a conviction that they have been "blessed" with unique spiritual insights, not generally given to an "average" church member.
The average church member is not what I want to be like!
I think I know what your saying and I just want you to know that I was not referring to any higher than thou or I'm a prophet or I get revelation or whatever. I am referring to the whisperings of the Holy Ghost which every member is entitled to based on their degree of righteousness (companionship) and sensitivity (recognizing).

A mother can know the child is ready to birth and where this child is during the birthing....I believe that members ought to know the same regarding Christ returning.
He comes as a thief in the night to the wicked and those asleep not to those watching and prepared.

I also know that there are gifts given to all of us, we do not have the same gifts but can with prayer and dedication receive all the gilts of God. The idea that we are all the same is false. We are not. I certainly won't be singing with the tabernacle choir! But...I suppose with years and years of professional practice I might be able to but still maybe not in this life.

We are all given talents, gifts, and abilities and I wholeheartedly believe this to be true!

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

friendsofthe wrote: August 19th, 2017, 12:21 am
Seek the truth wrote:
That would be a new development.

The tribulations and trials sound pretty bad, so I remind myself, the worst plague was the black plague. We are not close to that.

The worst war was WWII. We are not close to that.

The worst famines were Mao's death fields. We are not close to that.

The worst persecutions we are not close to.

So being realistic...

But don’t forget what the Lord told his followers…
42 For it shall be with them, as it was in the days which were before the flood; for until the day that Noah entered into the ark they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage;
We can expect business as usual, like in the days of Noah and then one day the dodo will hit the fan and before we know it the Lord will be here… :)
And that is what is difficult. We think of calamaties and famine, death and destruction walking zombies or whatever....but we also know that everything will be normal. People will be working in the field still (says we're not in a famine) and people will still be getting married (says there is not a wave of doom in the air) and people will still be having get togethers and parties (not everyone is dead and we have enough food to waste).

I am leaning more towards it can happen very soon. Relating it to the birthing pains - we are in the final stages of labor or beginning the birthing process. I know it can still take a bit once birthing begins.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Wherever you put the over-under on the Second Coming, I'll take the over.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

friendsofthe wrote: August 18th, 2017, 11:18 pm
WWIII = spring of 2020.
Trek back to Jackson County = summer of 2020.
Coming of the Bridegroom = fall of 2020.
I love your blog and research...I have read it all.

I do believe differently than your prediction however. We know that the battle of Armageddon will last 42 months before the 2 prophets are slain. It is soon thereafter that Christ appears to the remaining Jews as they flee into the split Mt. Of Olives. And that isn't even His "2nd Coming". That happens at a later date.

It's practically 2018. How can you predict the 2nd Coming when Armageddon - a battle which will last 3.5 years - hasn't even begun yet? If it started tomorrow, his appearance to the Jews wouldn't be until 2020, end. And that appearance, as said, isn't the 2nd coming in glory.

I think more needs to happen. As things are now if Israel were attacked the US would be in the mix. We know the US won't be in the mix at Armageddon. This is why I think there is more time. The US needs to be cleansed, or at least disabled by tribulations. Soon, I bet!

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

LDS Physician wrote:

I do believe differently than your prediction however. We know that the battle of Armageddon will last 42 months before the 2 prophets are slain. It is soon thereafter that Christ appears to the remaining Jews as they flee into the split Mt. Of Olives. And that isn't even His "2nd Coming". That happens at a later date.

It's practically 2018. How can you predict the 2nd Coming when Armageddon - a battle which will last 3.5 years - hasn't even begun yet? If it started tomorrow, his appearance to the Jews wouldn't be until 2020, end. And that appearance, as said, isn't the 2nd coming in glory.

I think more needs to happen. As things are now if Israel were attacked the US would be in the mix. We know the US won't be in the mix at Armageddon. This is why I think there is more time. The US needs to be cleansed, or at least disabled by tribulations. Soon, I bet!

Thanks for your comment! It gives me the opportunity to expound further.

I’m going to say that your perspective on the sequence of the Second Coming is heavily influenced by what Ezra Taft Benson had to say about the three appearances. As good and useful as Elder Benson's teachings upon this subject were, the fact is that we need to temper that view by emerging ourselves in scripture.

For example, in D&C 45 the Lord states:
56 And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins…
58 And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance; and they shall multiply and wax strong, and their children shall grow up without sin unto salvation.
59 For the Lord shall be in their midst, and his glory shall be upon them, and he will be their king and their lawgiver.
The Lord will fulfill the parable of the ten virgins when he comes as the Bridegroom, or to the members of the church who shall be gathered and waiting for him. He states above “at that day, when I shall come in my glory”! So, I just accept what the Lord has said in spite of the fact that it may contradict what Elder Benson said.

The Second Coming is actually a process, not a singular event. Another example from D&C 45, we read:
43 And the remnant shall be gathered unto this place;
44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.
So when the Lord appears to the Jews he comes with “power and great glory”. In just this one section the Lord confirms that his first two appearances are his coming in his glory.

As I said above, there is a need to emerge ourselves in the Lord’s words and accept without question what the Lord teaches. Then our understanding will grow level by level, even exceeding what some of the great teachers of the past have taught.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

MMbelieve wrote: August 19th, 2017, 9:03 am
Relating it to the birthing pains - we are in the final stages of labor or beginning the birthing process. I know it can still take a bit once birthing begins.
September 23rd is when the virgin will give birth to the manchild (the Kingdom of God). It's amazing that September 23rd will be fufilled in a spiritual and literal sense!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Physician wrote: August 19th, 2017, 11:33 am
friendsofthe wrote: August 18th, 2017, 11:18 pm
WWIII = spring of 2020.
Trek back to Jackson County = summer of 2020.
Coming of the Bridegroom = fall of 2020.

Great point. The second coming is not an event but a series of events. I believe He will appear to His end times servant first, then the 144,000, then the church, then the world. I believe this will happen faster than many expect.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Z2100 wrote: August 19th, 2017, 1:09 pm
MMbelieve wrote: August 19th, 2017, 9:03 am
Relating it to the birthing pains - we are in the final stages of labor or beginning the birthing process. I know it can still take a bit once birthing begins.
September 23rd is when the virgin will give birth to the manchild (the Kingdom of God). It's amazing that September 23rd will be fufilled in a spiritual and literal sense!
Yes, a sign in the heavens.

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

friendsofthe wrote: August 19th, 2017, 8:37 am
Gangbusters wrote:
I'll give you credit, you're really bold in your prediction! I've always hoped that if I'm alive during the tribulations that I'm at least young enough to handle it physically.

While I'm not sold on 2020, who am I to say it couldn't happen? It will, after all, be as it was in the days of Noah. And we know how surprised the people were when it started raining.
Ya, you are correct…. It may appear to be a bit bold but it’s based upon years of research and refinement. However, I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. The results of my research are very scripture based and are freely available on my web site. My I suggest you read the three following blogs (in order) to quickly get up to speed as to why I believe as I do…

I think you have a lot in common with Cleon Skousen and Bruce R. McKonkie in your understanding of God's timeline. While I tend to shy away from exact dates, I do believe, without a doubt, God gave us signs so that those who are watching and waiting and preparing will know.
And we also have the words of Joseph Smith who said:

“Every man who has a calling to minister to the inhabitants of the world was ordained to that very purpose in the Grand Council of heaven before this world was. I suppose that I was ordained to this very office in that Grand Council.” [History of the Church. vol. vi, p. 364]

“Question: What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel [See D&C 77]

“Answer: If you will receive it this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.

“Question: What TIME are the things spoken of in this chapter to be accomplished?

“Answer: They are to be accomplished in the sixth thousand years or the opening of the SIXTH seal.

“Question: What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand out of all the tribes of Israel – twelve thousand out of each tribe? [the opening of the seventh seal and the gathering of the Ten Tribes]?

“Answer: We are to understand that those who are sealed… to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are ordained out of every nation [THE ANGELS to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, and bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.”

“Question: When are the things to be accomplished, which are written in the 9th chapter of Revelation [the cleansing of the earth]? They are to be accomplished after the opening of the SEVENTH seal, before the coming of Christ.”

From these scriptures it is quite clear why we have the foreordination and sealing up of the 144,000 in the spirit world as described in the seventh chapter of Revelation, and a description of the subsequent ministry of the 144,000 among the children of men in Revelation, chapter fourteen.14

JOHN BEGINS DESCRIBING MODERN TIMES AFTER THE OPENING OF THE SEVENTH SEAL

Now John is ready to transfer his attention from the five chapters outlining the preparations in heaven for the Second Coming and concentrate on the unfolding of these events on earth. All of these events are controlled by the factor of “time.” He therefore defines the period in which these events will occur. John says:

“And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” (Revelations 8:1)

This immediately raises four highly significant questions. For example:

According to OUR calendar, when will the seventh seal be opened, and the half-hour of silence begins in heaven?

Until 1582 A.D. our calendar was not at all accurate, but Pope Gregory employed a group of mathematicians and astronomers to restructure the calendar. They set up the new calendar so that it was in perfect harmony or calibration with the sun. To make it completely accurate they had to add one day every four years and that is how we got our “leap year.”

But even with all that restructuring, how are we certain that it is completely accurate? The best answer to that question is in the Doctrine and Covenants. On two occasions the Lord used the Gregorian calendar in such a way that it seemed to clearly imply his approval of it.

In Section 20 the Lord said he wanted the Church established on the sixth day of April because it would be “one thousand eight hundred and thirty years since the coming of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in the flesh.”

In the very next section we are told the Church was set up by Joseph Smith under the guidance of the Holy Ghost and then it says:

“Which church was organized and established in the year of your Lord eighteen hundred and thirty, in the fourth month, and on the sixth day of the month which is called April.”

So if our calendar is accurate and apparently approved by the Lord, there is no question about the date of the opening of the seventh seal and the half hour of silence in heaven. It will commence in the year 2000 AD .

DO WE KNOW WHEN THE HALF HOUR OF SILENCE ENDS?

From a modern revelation we learn when the half hour of silence ends. Here is what the Lord says:

“And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour, and IMMEDIATELY after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, AND THE FACE OF THE LORD SHALL BE UNVEILED; and the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.”

Obviously we are talking about the Second Coming. So this tells us when the half hour of silence ends. It is just before the Second Coming.

CAN WE calculate THE ACTUAL DURATION OF TH HOUR OF SILENCE?

Since we know the half hour of silence begins at 2,000 A.D. when the seventh seal is opened and since we know from a modern revelation that the half hour of silence ends with the Second Coming, can we calculate in terms of years the length of time which will elapse between these two monumental events? In other words, can we determine about how long the half hour of silence lasts?

One of the apostles felt that such a calculation was possible. Here is the way Elder Bruce R. McConkie suggested it could be done. After talking about the half hour of silence, he says:

“If the time here mentioned is ‘ Lord’s time’ in which one day is a thousand years, the haft hour would be some twenty-one of our years.”

Elder McConkie reached this conclusion based on the following scriptures:

“A day with the Lord after his manner of reckoning, it being 1000 years according to the time appointed to that [ whereon thou standest.”

And again:

“But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that ONE DAY is with the Lord as a THOUSAND YEARS, and a thousand years as one day.”

The next step was to divide 1,000 years by 24 to determine what an hour would be according to God’s time. It turned out to be 41.66 years or just under 42 years. This means that a half hour of God’s time would be nearly 21 years. This would clearly suggest that this is the duration of the half hour of silence in heaven and the period of time when the angels undertake the calamitous preparation of the earth for the Savior’s second coming.

For More: http://www.latterdayconservative.com/w- ... ive-years/

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

friendsofthe wrote: August 19th, 2017, 8:37 am
Gangbusters wrote:

I think you have a lot in common with Cleon Skousen and Bruce R. McKonkie in your understanding of God's timeline. While I tend to shy away from exact dates, I do believe, without a doubt, God gave us signs so that those who are watching and waiting and preparing will know.
And we also have the words of Joseph Smith who in reference to the timing of the Second Coming said:

“Question: What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel [See D&C 77]

“Answer: If you will receive it this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.

“Question: What TIME are the things spoken of in this chapter to be accomplished?

“Answer: They are to be accomplished in the sixth thousand years or the opening of the SIXTH seal.

“Question: What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand out of all the tribes of Israel – twelve thousand out of each tribe? [the opening of the seventh seal and the gathering of the Ten Tribes]?

“Answer: We are to understand that those who are sealed… to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are ordained out of every nation [THE ANGELS to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, and bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.”

“Question: When are the things to be accomplished, which are written in the 9th chapter of Revelation [the cleansing of the earth]? They are to be accomplished after the opening of the SEVENTH seal, before the coming of Christ.”

From these scriptures it is quite clear why we have the foreordination and sealing up of the 144,000 in the spirit world as described in the seventh chapter of Revelation, and a description of the subsequent ministry of the 144,000 among the children of men in Revelation, chapter fourteen.14

JOHN BEGINS DESCRIBING MODERN TIMES AFTER THE OPENING OF THE SEVENTH SEAL

Now John is ready to transfer his attention from the five chapters outlining the preparations in heaven for the Second Coming and concentrate on the unfolding of these events on earth. All of these events are controlled by the factor of “time.” He therefore defines the period in which these events will occur. John says:

“And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” (Revelations 8:1)

This immediately raises four highly significant questions. For example:

According to OUR calendar, when will the seventh seal be opened, and the half-hour of silence begins in heaven?

Until 1582 A.D. our calendar was not at all accurate, but Pope Gregory employed a group of mathematicians and astronomers to restructure the calendar. They set up the new calendar so that it was in perfect harmony or calibration with the sun. To make it completely accurate they had to add one day every four years and that is how we got our “leap year.”

But even with all that restructuring, how are we certain that it is completely accurate? The best answer to that question is in the Doctrine and Covenants. On two occasions the Lord used the Gregorian calendar in such a way that it seemed to clearly imply his approval of it.

In Section 20 the Lord said he wanted the Church established on the sixth day of April because it would be “one thousand eight hundred and thirty years since the coming of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in the flesh.”

In the very next section we are told the Church was set up by Joseph Smith under the guidance of the Holy Ghost and then it says:

“Which church was organized and established in the year of your Lord eighteen hundred and thirty, in the fourth month, and on the sixth day of the month which is called April.”

So if our calendar is accurate and apparently approved by the Lord, there is no question about the date of the opening of the seventh seal and the half hour of silence in heaven. It will commence in the year 2000 AD .

DO WE KNOW WHEN THE HALF HOUR OF SILENCE ENDS?

From a modern revelation we learn when the half hour of silence ends. Here is what the Lord says:

“And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour, and IMMEDIATELY after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, AND THE FACE OF THE LORD SHALL BE UNVEILED; and the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.”

Obviously we are talking about the Second Coming. So this tells us when the half hour of silence ends. It is just before the Second Coming.

CAN WE calculate THE ACTUAL DURATION OF TH HOUR OF SILENCE?

Since we know the half hour of silence begins at 2,000 A.D. when the seventh seal is opened and since we know from a modern revelation that the half hour of silence ends with the Second Coming, can we calculate in terms of years the length of time which will elapse between these two monumental events? In other words, can we determine about how long the half hour of silence lasts?

One of the apostles felt that such a calculation was possible. Here is the way Elder Bruce R. McConkie suggested it could be done. After talking about the half hour of silence, he says:

“If the time here mentioned is ‘ Lord’s time’ in which one day is a thousand years, the haft hour would be some twenty-one of our years.”

Elder McConkie reached this conclusion based on the following scriptures:

“A day with the Lord after his manner of reckoning, it being 1000 years according to the time appointed to that [ whereon thou standest.”

And again:

“But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that ONE DAY is with the Lord as a THOUSAND YEARS, and a thousand years as one day.”

The next step was to divide 1,000 years by 24 to determine what an hour would be according to God’s time. It turned out to be 41.66 years or just under 42 years. This means that a half hour of God’s time would be nearly 21 years. This would clearly suggest that this is the duration of the half hour of silence in heaven and the period of time when the angels undertake the calamitous preparation of the earth for the Savior’s second coming.

For More: http://www.latterdayconservative.com/w- ... ive-years/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Care must be taken when making calculations to observe well known rules to represent precision and accuracy.

A half hour may not mean exactly 0.5000 hours. Goggle "significant digits" to learn the basics.

Scriptures are understood in the language and culture of the time and place that they are written. The reckoning of time hasn't changed much, but the accuracy and precision of its reporting has. Would 28 - 32 minutes fit with the description assuming time intervals specified to the nearest five minutes, or try an experiment and ask people what time it is.

Wall clocks and pocket watches were common in the 1830s, but sundials or hourglasses were likely used in the first century. :-?

I wonder if there was ever a Half-Hour Glass :-\

23 - 37 minutes represents a half-hour to the nearest quarter-hour.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

As I have posted before 2033 is when the six seal ends, and a few years after is the second coming. The fifth seal started when the law of Moses ended - at the crucifixion. There is a lot to happen prior to 2033, cleansing, establishment of Zion New Jerusalem.

I am still thinking that the economy is going to collapse in October 2017, missionaries will have to be recalled, then the persecutions and US civil war will start. It might only be 2018, but I cant imagine that the world economy can go on much longer without a complete meltdown. No way, it is not decades away but months. The global economy is in very late stage collapse and there will be no coming back from the collapse, debt levels are toooooo high and tooooooo many people living on welfare etc... World systems are completely unstable and the current entitled generation will not accept the gov can no longer support them.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spaced_Out wrote: August 19th, 2017, 9:55 pm As I have posted before 2033 is when the six seal ends, and a few years after is the second coming. The fifth seal started when the law of Moses ended - at the crucifixion. There is a lot to happen prior to 2033, cleansing, establishment of Zion New Jerusalem.

I am still thinking that the economy is going to collapse in October 2017, missionaries will have to be recalled, then the persecutions and US civil war will start. It might only be 2018, but I cant imagine that the world economy can go on much longer without a complete meltdown. No way, it is not decades away but months. The global economy is in very late stage collapse and there will be no coming back from the collapse, debt levels are toooooo high and tooooooo many people living on welfare etc... World systems are completely unstable and the current entitled generation will not accept the gov can no longer support them.
Thé next Great Depression will be of epic proportions! Not only will it be 1000x worse than the original Great Depression, it will commence of cleansing of the Earth!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 18th, 2017, 5:28 pm The sixth thousand years ends on 11 April 2033. (And that's when the seventh thousand years begins. Duh!)

Jesus will return no later than 50 years after that date.

I'm not sure if that counts as "close" or "not close," though.

See my Meridian of Time post for more information:
https://ldsanarchy.wordpress.com/2016/1 ... n-of-time/
If nothing happens this Fall, then it’s obvious that the Second Coming is a ways off! Because next thing you know, we’ll be celebrating the church’s 200th aniversay in our homes on a regular Sunday!

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

Z2100 wrote: August 20th, 2017, 7:45 am
LDS Anarchist wrote: August 18th, 2017, 5:28 pm The sixth thousand years ends on 11 April 2033. (And that's when the seventh thousand years begins. Duh!)

Jesus will return no later than 50 years after that date.

I'm not sure if that counts as "close" or "not close," though.

See my Meridian of Time post for more information:
https://ldsanarchy.wordpress.com/2016/1 ... n-of-time/
If nothing happens this Fall, then it’s obvious that the Second Coming is a ways off! Because next thing you know, we’ll be celebrating the church’s 200th aniversay in our homes on a regular Sunday!
I always thought it'd be neat if we celebrated the 200th anniversary of the church by dedicating the 200th temple. In 2030 that's a Saturday, so close enough. My wishful thinking is the temple in Jackson County....

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

When I die, and am brought into the presence of the Lord, if I am permitted, I would like to ask Him why there was so much mystery surrounding his comings, and why people were allowed to have false hope or get carried away in fervor.

I lived through a Millenialism fervor that burned through the area I lived in my High School years. It made me wonder if I should go to college, get married, get a job...etc. It seems silly now. So much misdirected energy by those involved.

I don't know how soon, I won't even venture a guess. I will say, I doubt it happens before his so called Saints stop fearing His coming and actually ask for it.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Tribrac wrote:

I don't know how soon, I won't even venture a guess. I will say, I doubt it happens before his so called Saints stop fearing His coming and actually ask for it.
According to scripture, we will ask for it…. And we will get what we ask for, form D&C 133 we read:
38 And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice: Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come;
39 And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters—
40 Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.
41 And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

I think about 30 years from now.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Every end times prediction on this forum has failed. Every single one.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Spaced_Out wrote: August 19th, 2017, 9:55 pm As I have posted before 2033 is when the six seal ends, and a few years after is the second coming. The fifth seal started when the law of Moses ended - at the crucifixion. There is a lot to happen prior to 2033, cleansing, establishment of Zion New Jerusalem.

The escalation of world wide events, politically, spiritually, ecologically, economically and technologically is happening at breakneck speeds currently. The news reports daily are a fluster of things going on. We won't recognize the world in 15 years.

I think we all agree that we are in the final years before the second coming. I don't think anyone here believes that we are 50 or even 100 years out. We are in the final generation before His return.
Last edited by Sunain on August 22nd, 2017, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

The Black Plague was worse
WWII was worse
Mao's famines were worse

Mostly Americans are fat and lazy and spend too much time online.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 22nd, 2017, 10:19 pm The Black Plague was worse
WWII was worse
Mao's famines were worse

There it is.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 22nd, 2017, 10:19 pm The Black Plague was worse
WWII was worse
Mao's famines were worse

The plague of sins that have overrun society are much worse than all those events you list. Hence big need for a reset. How will the future generations of youth in the church survive with the current wicked onslaught of sin and abominations.
Looking forward to the start of the tribulations and cleansing.
Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Oops could not resits.
2 Nephi 9:51 Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spider wrote: August 22nd, 2017, 10:02 pm I think about 30 years from now.
Haha