DREAM: Jesus Gathering His People - Total Solar Eclipse

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

DREAM: Jesus Gathering His People - Total Solar Eclipse

Post by LdsMarco »

This isn't a prophecy of the end of the world but a few things I would like to share which I feel are significant and strange at the same time.
I can care less if you watch this video or not. I'm not going to rewrite the whole thing again into this post. So please don't bother complaining about it. Thank you.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Re: DREAM: Jesus Gathering His People - Total Solar Eclipse

Post by gangbusters »

How much less can you care?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Umm yeah, if you wrote the stuff initially for the video, then that means you got a script somewhere. how hard would it be for you to just copy and paste the darn thing into a post on the forum?

Also... if you are going to insist on doing videos... read your dang paper or something. do something to draw us into the video besides putting words and some faint music on screen. Don't just put a few words on screen at a time... put a couple of sentences down so you could cut the time down... or have the whole thing scroll through using some basic animation. Good grief... it's like you have little clue what you are doing...
Last edited by Durzan on August 17th, 2017, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Durzan wrote: August 17th, 2017, 6:41 am Umm yeah, if you wrote the stuff initially for the video, then that means you got a script somewhere. how hard would it be for you to just copy and paste the darn thing into a post on the forum?

Also... if you are going to insist on doing videos... read your dang paper, or at least put some music in it... videos do have audio for a reason. Don't just put a few words on screen at a time... put a couple of sentences down so you could cut the time down... or have the whole thing scroll through using some basic animation. Good grief... it's like you have no clue what you are doing...
Music? There is music. LOL I suppose whatever electronic you're using is not supportive
Last edited by LdsMarco on August 17th, 2017, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

i didn't notice it until i was like 30 seconds in. Good watch... could be made a bit shorter though.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Durzan wrote: August 17th, 2017, 6:51 am i didn't notice it until i was like 30 seconds in. Good watch... could be made a bit shorter though.
I think you're right though. I think it's best if I just record myself and say whatever I need to say without music. ... There's music from the beginning so I imagine some songs are supportive and some are not, depending what electronic you're using

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Someone just give me the "cliff's notes" version? :D

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

LdsMarco wrote: August 17th, 2017, 12:53 am This isn't a prophecy of the end of the world but a few things I would like to share which I feel are significant and strange at the same time.
I can care less if you watch this video or not. I'm not going to rewrite the whole thing again into this post. So please don't bother complaining about it. Thank you.
Let me save you the grief--I won't bother to watch the video so I don't have to stifle my complaints. ;)

So which solar eclipse is this referring to, the one in a few days?

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

Just watch the darn video, its only 6 mins long.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Every end times prediction on this forum has been wrong.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

No need to feed the trolls ;)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Great music. Where did you find it?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 17th, 2017, 10:40 pm Every end times prediction on this forum has been wrong.
BEA 1st estimate Q2 = 2.6%
GDPnow 8/13 forecast Q3 = 3.7%
7 Years Prosperity Precisely 100% Pb on Target. Image

Arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith. ... https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/susan-ea ... acy-faith/

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

More about 1776:

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/national ... lipse/amp/
[CLAIM]The National Eclipse will be the first total solar eclipse exclusive to the U.S. since 1776. Okay, maybe we’re splitting hairs with this one, because this statement is essentially correct. But the way it’s often worded can be misleading. One of the most exciting things about the National Eclipse, and one of the reasons why it’s called the National Eclipse in the first place, is the fact that it will be the first eclipse with a path of totality that doesn’t touch any other country other than the United States since before there even was a United States. You have to look all the way back to 1257 to find another total eclipse that was exclusive to present-day U.S. soil. But there was no total solar eclipse in the U.S. in 1776. There wasn’t one anywhere in the world that year. A better way to word this claim would be to say that the National Eclipse will be the first total solar eclipse exclusive to the U.S. since before the nation’s founding in 1776. Come to think of it, if there had been a total eclipse over the 13 original colonies in 1776, the symbolism it might have suggested to the patriots could very well have become part of the American historical tradition.
There was actually no total solar eclipse in 1776.
That would have been cool, though...

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

In my opinion, a true "sign in the heavens" would be something unique, not something that happens somewhere in the world every few years. I think Martin Armstrong does a pretty good job of explaining how we tend to attach meaning to such events.
The Blood Moon is a term that has been sometimes used to refer to four total lunar eclipses that happen in the space of two years. This is a phenomenon astronomers call a lunar tetrad. The eclipses in a tetrad occur six months apart with at least six Full Moons between them. Just saw one last night that was close and is preparing to the total lunar eclipse that will take place on August 21st, 2017. This event lined up with the Economic Confidence Model which was very interesting (2015.75).

However, all the reports of impending doom due to the Blood Moon prophecy that the world would end back in 2015 were clearly exaggerated, especially since 8 tetrads since 1 AD have coincided with Jewish holidays without the world going coming to an end.

Now the 21st, we have a total eclipse over the United States. The world will not come to an end. Yet this type of analysis is always the same – one-dimensional. They always seek to tie some effect to a single cause. This is in all fields even medicine as well as economics. This is just a human tragedy why too many people try to be analysts and just make a mess of the whole thing.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Durzan wrote: August 17th, 2017, 10:37 pm Just watch the darn video, its only 6 mins long.
That's six minutes of my life I won't get back, six minutes for probably less than one minute's worth of reading.

I have asked LdsMarco to just post the text many times for those of us who want to read and get it over with, but I doubt he will ever do so.