Something big brewing?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Something big brewing?

Post by JohnnyL »

brlenox wrote: August 7th, 2017, 6:01 pm
JohnnyL wrote: August 7th, 2017, 5:47 pm Well, unfortunately for many self-righteous on this thread, it was on the news this afternoon--YES, there is a lot going on at Hill. Pilots from a few other states here, more flights than usual, etc.

I guess while the privates are keeping our national security safe, top brass and the local news are giving us away to our enemies. Dang them!
Is it self-righteous to care? I have watched your interactions on a multitude of energy healing threads. Did you feel you were being self-righteous simply because you expressed your viewpoints. Was it your arrogance that drove you to defend your cause. Was it pride that fueled your stance and fostered often times heated responses.

When you are done applying the terms of measurement to your own behaviors, then, if you can pass your own test, you can come after me with your accusations of self-righteousness.
Ouch. Guess it hit home. :ymdevil:

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

JohnnyL wrote: August 7th, 2017, 6:06 pm
brlenox wrote: August 7th, 2017, 6:01 pm
JohnnyL wrote: August 7th, 2017, 5:47 pm Well, unfortunately for many self-righteous on this thread, it was on the news this afternoon--YES, there is a lot going on at Hill. Pilots from a few other states here, more flights than usual, etc.

I guess while the privates are keeping our national security safe, top brass and the local news are giving us away to our enemies. Dang them!
Is it self-righteous to care? I have watched your interactions on a multitude of energy healing threads. Did you feel you were being self-righteous simply because you expressed your viewpoints. Was it your arrogance that drove you to defend your cause. Was it pride that fueled your stance and fostered often times heated responses.

When you are done applying the terms of measurement to your own behaviors, then, if you can pass your own test, you can come after me with your accusations of self-righteousness.
Ouch. Guess it hit home. :ymdevil:
Avoidance of the questions I asked won't help. My attempt was simply to point out that one has to be pretty self-unaware in order to constantly going about accusing others of the transgressions they themselves are guilty of. However, if you took a moment and sincerely considered a poignant question, then you might grow twofold. One in charitable response because you understand what it is to feel strongly about something. Two, you might amend your own personal performance so as to limit worthless, unprofitable behaviors that only serve to engender negative responses.

To not consider your own behaviors is actually a self accusation that should make any true healer quake with the realization that if I cannot heal myself, how preposterous to think I can heal another. For such as this spells fraud in so many ways.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Generic wrote: August 6th, 2017, 5:38 pm We were returning to Utah from California yesterday. Crossing Nevada, we saw several trucks carrying Bradley's and a train pulling several cars loaded with tanks all heading west.
I assume you mean the military hardware was heading southwest, and this shouldn't be any surprise at all. In the California desert, northwest of I-15 between Baker and Barstow, is Fort Irwin where the Army trains their people for desert warfare. And more or less due south of I-15 in this area is Twentynine Stumps (though the official name is Twentynine Palms, it's so hot the palms died). This is where United States Marines train for desert warfare. Considering the US military activity in desert environments, you should expect combat units to go train at those bases. And it's summer, when reserve units are conducting their two week Active Duty Training exercises. Units will take their own equipment to these bases, train, bring the equipment home, and spend a ridiculous amount of time cleaning that equipment.

If there was evidence of this equipment being loaded aboard ships we would have more reason to be concerned. But right now I don't suspect anything more sinister than maintaining unit readiness.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

brianj wrote: August 7th, 2017, 9:27 pm
Generic wrote: August 6th, 2017, 5:38 pm We were returning to Utah from California yesterday. Crossing Nevada, we saw several trucks carrying Bradley's and a train pulling several cars loaded with tanks all heading west.
I assume you mean the military hardware was heading southwest, and this shouldn't be any surprise at all. In the California desert, northwest of I-15 between Baker and Barstow, is Fort Irwin where the Army trains their people for desert warfare. And more or less due south of I-15 in this area is Twentynine Stumps (though the official name is Twentynine Palms, it's so hot the palms died). This is where United States Marines train for desert warfare. Considering the US military activity in desert environments, you should expect combat units to go train at those bases. And it's summer, when reserve units are conducting their two week Active Duty Training exercises. Units will take their own equipment to these bases, train, bring the equipment home, and spend a ridiculous amount of time cleaning that equipment.

If there was evidence of this equipment being loaded aboard ships we would have more reason to be concerned. But right now I don't suspect anything more sinister than maintaining unit readiness.
Second this. There is a lot of shipping (tanks, trucks, big guns, etc.) going on by trains and trucks, and most of it is for things like that. It could be for something different, though I think we're not at that stage yet.

When it goes on a plane or a ship, then that might really mean something different. Because they might just be replacements.

ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Post by ExtraCelestial »

This whole NK thing is just being put off as long as possible. Its only a matter of time before the US gets VERY VERY serious about targeting NK, and surgically, putting an end to these threats.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

ExtraCelestial wrote: August 8th, 2017, 2:25 pm This whole NK thing is just being put off as long as possible. Its only a matter of time before the US gets VERY VERY serious about targeting NK, and surgically, putting an end to these threats.
Only that's all they are. Threats. Why can't Trump just ignore the guy? Because Luciferians love to kill.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Silver wrote: August 8th, 2017, 2:27 pm Because Luciferians love to kill.
Why did you bring Hillary into this?

Generic
captain of 50

Post by Generic »

We were on I-80, so this was all headed west.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

cyclOps wrote: August 8th, 2017, 6:53 pm
She da debil that sold our uranium to da Russians. :ymapplause:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:40 pm
cyclOps wrote: August 8th, 2017, 6:53 pm
She da debil that sold our uranium to da Russians. :ymapplause:
And she and Bill are still walking around free even though chants of "Lock her up!" were what got a certain Tangerine elected.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I have lost faith in secret intelligence. It is not secret to protect us, it is secret because they are usually involved in crimes.

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficien ... 17863.html

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Generic wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:37 pm

We were on I-80, so this was all headed west.
Got it. I inferred you were coming up I-15, probably because that's the only route I have taken between UT and CA. But again, until vehicles are being loaded on ships I don't see any reason to consider this anything more than repositioning to or from training facilities.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

brlenox wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:23 pm
kirtland r.m. wrote: August 4th, 2017, 8:26 pm I have had two different people tell me this week that something is happening at Hill A.F.B.. Leaves cancelled, shifts raised to twelve hours, and deployments to locations in Asia, including S. Korea. That is about all I've got for now. Anyone with anything to add?
I work at Hill Air Force Base. The only thing going on at this point is there is a store special at the commissary. Kim Che 3 bottles, 5 bucks. You ever try that stuff? It is definitely the most dangerous thing coming out of Korea I've heard of this week.

Of course you do

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Trump has now painted himself into a corner. After the UN back by US have put very harsh sanctions onto N.Korea, Kim in his wisdom again threatens the US, and reports came out from Japan that N.Korea now have miniaturised nuclear bombs that can be placed on a rocket.

So Trump threaded N.Korea to stop making threats or face "fire and fury" that the world has never seen before. N.Korea hours later responded by threatened to nuke Guam a big US air base in the pacific.
It is politically complicated as Russia and China share a border with N.Koera and don't want a US ally on their doorstep. It is not some fake news that is designed to distract people, The US stocks took a dive the first time in 10days as a result of Trump threat and now a counter threat by N.Korea.

Watch the vid in the link below.
au.news.yahoo.com/a/36657654/north-korea-to-target-guam-after-trumps-comments/

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Red wrote: August 8th, 2017, 11:01 pm
brlenox wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:23 pm
kirtland r.m. wrote: August 4th, 2017, 8:26 pm I have had two different people tell me this week that something is happening at Hill A.F.B.. Leaves cancelled, shifts raised to twelve hours, and deployments to locations in Asia, including S. Korea. That is about all I've got for now. Anyone with anything to add?
I work at Hill Air Force Base. The only thing going on at this point is there is a store special at the commissary. Kim Che 3 bottles, 5 bucks. You ever try that stuff? It is definitely the most dangerous thing coming out of Korea I've heard of this week.

Of course you do
:-\

I'm not getting your point.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I think it should be fairly obvious to everyone that something big is brewing with North Korea. It doesn't require any sort of confirmation from insiders at military bases, all you have to do is watch the news.

I personally hope that this is all theater for China in the hope that China will finally step in and do something but I doubt it.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

markharr wrote: August 9th, 2017, 10:03 am I think it should be fairly obvious to everyone that something big is brewing with North Korea. It doesn't require any sort of confirmation from insiders at military bases, all you have to do is watch the news.

I personally hope that this is all theater for China in the hope that China will finally step in and do something but I doubt it.
Look into the Shanghai Cooperative Organization.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... nt/sco.htm
https://www.cfr.org/expert-brief/risks- ... -expansion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_ ... ganisation

"Its eight full members account for half of the world's population and a quarter of the world's GDP."

China and Russia and their several satellites and allies like North Korea are playing their part as Isaiah's latter day types unfold before our eyes. These Assyrian enemies are readying themselves to push this thing into high gear when the timing is right. They are very patient and their strategic game of chess will eventually checkmate the proudful blustery Egypt with its blundering moves on the checkers board. When that happens Chapter 20 will unfold before us. Not a pleasant thought.. :-ss

4. "So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt."

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

The US media are usually pretty open about reporting troop movements. It was all over the paper in January this year when we sent an Armored Combat Brigade to Ukraine from Colorado.

"US armor brigade unloads in Europe to deter Russia | News | DW ...
www.dw.com/en/us-armor-brigade-unloads- ... a-37056712
Jan 8, 2017 - Hundreds of US tanks and vehicles attached to an armored brigade have arrived ... the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division rolled off boats in ... of Crimea and Moscow's hybrid warfare in eastern Ukraine."

Now, unless the military is prepping for a large scale very public strike against NK, then it's all rumor.

More than likely a Virginia class fast attack sub (most likely several of them) are in the Sea of Japan loaded with cruise missles that have target info already loaded into their guidance systems.

Thats the way wars are started nowadays... shoot thirty or fourty cruise missles (at $1.87 million each) at pre-selected targets, then wait and watch if another salvo is required to bring the now headless NK govt to capitulation. No Fighter jets, nor bombers, and especially zero US ground troops would go in at all.

All eyes would actually be on China as the first salvo of cruise missles strike their targets. China won't do a thing in retailiation from a US strike on NK. Especially by cruise missles loaded with nothing more than high explosives. Even the Mother-of-all-bombs won't elicite a military response from China... though it would probably kick off a cyber attack the likes of which we have never seen before...

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

"My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before,” “Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!”

Donald J Trump

1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:

4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.

5 ¶ In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,

6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

Isaiah

Hmm..

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

"North Korea" will have to attack first, just like Vietnam and 9/11. China already said they won't support North Korea if they attack first and I doubt Russia will support them on their own. They are practically all positioned in the East anyway.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Some people have recently become vegans! Saving the lives of God's creatures and understanding sparingly does not mean eating meat 3 times a day.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Arenera wrote: August 16th, 2017, 6:06 pm Some people have recently become vegans! Saving the lives of God's creatures and understanding sparingly does not mean eating meat 3 times a day.
But she turned me into a newt..I had to eat lots of meat...but I got better.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

lol.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Arenera wrote: August 16th, 2017, 6:06 pm Some people have recently become vegans! Saving the lives of God's creatures and understanding sparingly does not mean eating meat 3 times a day.
Arenera,

I am one of the first people to agree we shouldn't be eating so much meat. I take the Lord at his word and only eat it in winter (and should cold or famine become an issue I would do it then too.) and that sparingly.

However, I don't thing you look at life the way God does and you are not alone.

Yes, life is precious. But we are all going to die. That is part of the plan. As far as I can see God is more concerned with whether we fulfilled the purpose of our creation, then whether we are 8 or 80 when we die. Because, again, we are all going to die. Animals included. The Old Testament says God will require the blood of those we kill, animals, at his hands. But again, they are to be used for food. It is also said that they should not eat the blood or fat of the animals. So unrighteously/excessively killing is bad. Killing animals for need is good. Specific animals fills the purpose of their creation when we eat them. Others are to reproduce and die naturally. Others are to be eaten by other animals.

Finally, I agree that there is a big difference between modern meat and plant production and individual agricultural lifestyles. I believe the first is killing us and the last is God's plan.

Lest we forget, God made clothes for Adam and Eve from the skins of animals. God commanded his early people to sacrifice animals and he gave permission to use them as food. God allowed his Only Begotten Son to die for us. I don't believe he looks at life and death as we do.

I do not know if we will eat meat in the Millennium, maybe not, but right now it is looking beyond the mark to speculate and run ahead of the prophets. I believe the day will come, probably in my lifetime, that we will again experience famine and may NEED to eat meat to survive. As for now, short of supplementation, we do NEED meat for B12.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Michelle wrote: August 17th, 2017, 10:20 am
Arenera,

I am one of the first people to agree we shouldn't be eating so much meat. I take the Lord at his word and only eat it in winter (and should cold or famine become an issue I would do it then too.) and that sparingly.

However, I don't thing you look at life the way God does and you are not alone.

Yes, life is precious. But we are all going to die. That is part of the plan. As far as I can see God is more concerned with whether we fulfilled the purpose of our creation, then whether we are 8 or 80 when we die. Because, again, we are all going to die. Animals included. The Old Testament says God will require the blood of those we kill, animals, at his hands. But again, they are to be used for food. It is also said that they should not eat the blood or fat of the animals. So unrighteously/excessively killing is bad. Killing animals for need is good. Specific animals fills the purpose of their creation when we eat them. Others are to reproduce and die naturally. Others are to be eaten by other animals.

Finally, I agree that there is a big difference between modern meat and plant production and individual agricultural lifestyles. I believe the first is killing us and the last is God's plan.

Lest we forget, God made clothes for Adam and Eve from the skins of animals. God commanded his early people to sacrifice animals and he gave permission to use them as food. God allowed his Only Begotten Son to die for us. I don't believe he looks at life and death as we do.

I do not know if we will eat meat in the Millennium, maybe not, but right now it is looking beyond the mark to speculate and run ahead of the prophets. I believe the day will come, probably in my lifetime, that we will again experience famine and may NEED to eat meat to survive. As for now, short of supplementation, we do NEED meat for B12.
No meat needed, a little pill will do just as well and not terminate the animal. B12 comes from dirt, roll around in the dirt or your great compost, lick your fingers and you will be good to go! :)