August 21st Solar Eclipse Path - A sign?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

August 21st Solar Eclipse Path - A sign?

Post by GrandMasterB »

So I was looking at the path of the solar eclipse and noticed that it will run directly between Independence Missouri and Adam Ondi Ahman. Could this be a sign? It literally is right between those 2 places. See the map. Adom Ondi Ahman is right above Gallatin on the map.

http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/maps/ne-mo.gif

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: August 21st Solar Eclipse Path - A sign?

Post by OCDMOM »

Someone had an earlier post with map showing the eclipse will cross that area again in 2024. Erdogan of Turkey has promised to be Caliph by 2023. Just some things to make you go hmmm.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

2024 eclipse overlayed over 2017 eclipse.

Newly discovered crack across America fault overlayed over the new madrid fault.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

cracks across america.jpg
cracks across america.jpg (44.67 KiB) Viewed 4324 times

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

OCDMOM wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:23 pm Someone had an earlier post with map showing the eclipse will cross that area again in 2024. Erdogan of Turkey has promised to be Caliph by 2023. Just some things to make you go hmmm.
it might be worth mentioning that if Ezras Eagle is indeed a prophecy regarding USA and its presidents, it would be no more than 2 terms of current potus before the '4th beast' is in full swing-Nov.2016+8=2024

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

dafty wrote: July 24th, 2017, 2:31 pm
OCDMOM wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:23 pm Someone had an earlier post with map showing the eclipse will cross that area again in 2024. Erdogan of Turkey has promised to be Caliph by 2023. Just some things to make you go hmmm.
it might be worth mentioning that if Ezras Eagle is indeed a prophecy regarding USA and its presidents, it would be no more than 2 terms of current potus before the '4th beast' is in full swing-Nov.2016+8=2024
I can defiantly see Trump not making it 4 years. Makes me think Ezra's Eagle will come to pass shortly.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Silver wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:28 pm cracks across america.jpg
:))

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

I just find it interesting that the path is literally centered between those 2 places. The fault lines are interesting too. I am definitely going hmmm. When did Erdogan say he was trying to be Caliph?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Very insightful post. I wish we could see all the things going on right now in the spirit realm. It seems like you can't help but feel it but there isn't a lot to show for it. For me, the biggest sign is that there are many fish dying in the oceans, and so we have birds dying and sharks coming closer to shore to find food. Revelations specifically talks about the fish dying. I just hope Jesus comes soon.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

markharr wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:24 pm 2024 eclipse overlayed over 2017 eclipse. . . . . .

Newly discovered crack across America fault overlayed over the new madrid fault.

Do you have more of a reference/link to this, other than just 'bendedreality.com? Thanks.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

GrandMasterB wrote: July 24th, 2017, 7:47 pm
Silver wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:28 pm cracks across america.jpg
:))
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that was funny.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Turkey’s Caliph Erdogan Is Rebuilding The Temple Of Zeus On A Grand Scale Preparing It For His 2023 Grand Vision For His Ottoman Caliphate Dream. http://shoebat.com/2016/09/01/turkeys-c ... ate-dream/

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Suat Ünal, a board member of the Justice and Development Party (AKP) Aydın Efeler branch, shared a message on social media on Saturday that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be caliph by 2023 and that God will complete the divine light.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/akp-member-erd ... z4noUsAzIx

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Juliet wrote: July 24th, 2017, 7:58 pm Very insightful post. I wish we could see all the things going on right now in the spirit realm. It seems like you can't help but feel it but there isn't a lot to show for it. For me, the biggest sign is that there are many fish dying in the oceans, and so we have birds dying and sharks coming closer to shore to find food. Revelations specifically talks about the fish dying. I just hope Jesus comes soon.
Very interesting. I have noticed a lot more things going on with the animals. My mother-in-law says that in Monterey, California the sea lions are getting really aggressive. This is very unusual. I am sure the animals are fed up with the human race.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

larsenb wrote: July 24th, 2017, 8:08 pm
markharr wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:24 pm 2024 eclipse overlayed over 2017 eclipse. . . . . .

Do you have more of a reference/link to this, other than just 'bendedreality.com? Thanks.
http://www.catholic.org/news/green/story.php?id=69641

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Juliet wrote: July 24th, 2017, 7:58 pm Very insightful post. I wish we could see all the things going on right now in the spirit realm. It seems like you can't help but feel it but there isn't a lot to show for it. For me, the biggest sign is that there are many fish dying in the oceans, and so we have birds dying and sharks coming closer to shore to find food. Revelations specifically talks about the fish dying. I just hope Jesus comes soon.
... One particularly attractive by-product of OTEC plants is nutrient-rich and virtually pathogen-free water from the deep ocean. This water provides an optimal environment for various forms of aquaculture cultivation of both plants and animals. Through open-ocean fish farming (where adequate flushing ensures dilution of waste products), aquaculture can produce sustainable food supplies. Thus, OTEC provides an attractive application to the aquaculture industry, especially in the face of current declines in commercial fishing stocks.

The cold, deep seawater, available as a result of producing renewable energy through OTEC technology has numerous advantages for aquaculture systems:

-Rich in dissolved nitrogen, carbon and phosphorus, OTEC’s deep-ocean water contains chemicals that are essential for fish and plant growth.

-The consistent low temperature of OTEC water provides opportunities to culture valuable cold-water organisms both in native environments and in the tropics.

-The virtually pathogen-free water pumped by OTEC allows disease-free cultivation of sensitive organisms.

Aquaculture via deep seawater is not just a theory or hopeful expectation. The Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority (NELHA) currently utilizes cold deep seawater for both mature and developing commercial aquaculture applications. NELHA already farms numerous seafood products including shrimp, lobster, oysters, abalone, tilapia, kampachi, flounder and salmon. Additionally, aquaculture at NELHA includes the growing of microalgae for pharmaceuticals or biofuels, thus providing an input for humanitarian and environmentally friendly industries. ... http://otecorporation.com/2014/02/24/otec-aquaculture/

The first eclipse may mark when a period of prosperity may be known to have begun, with the second eclipse potentially marking the end of prosperity 7 years after it began.

OPEC did everything possible to stymie OTEC, may we yet see it flourish in time to facilitate many tropical places of safe retreat. Image

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 25th, 2017, 1:57 am
... One particularly attractive by-product of OTEC plants is nutrient-rich and virtually pathogen-free water from the deep ocean. This water provides an optimal environment for various forms of aquaculture cultivation of both plants and animals. Through open-ocean fish farming (where adequate flushing ensures dilution of waste products), aquaculture can produce sustainable food supplies. Thus, OTEC provides an attractive application to the aquaculture industry, especially in the face of current declines in commercial fishing stocks.

The cold, deep seawater, available as a result of producing renewable energy through OTEC technology has numerous advantages for aquaculture systems:

-Rich in dissolved nitrogen, carbon and phosphorus, OTEC’s deep-ocean water contains chemicals that are essential for fish and plant growth.

-The consistent low temperature of OTEC water provides opportunities to culture valuable cold-water organisms both in native environments and in the tropics.

-The virtually pathogen-free water pumped by OTEC allows disease-free cultivation of sensitive organisms.

Aquaculture via deep seawater is not just a theory or hopeful expectation. The Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority (NELHA) currently utilizes cold deep seawater for both mature and developing commercial aquaculture applications. NELHA already farms numerous seafood products including shrimp, lobster, oysters, abalone, tilapia, kampachi, flounder and salmon. Additionally, aquaculture at NELHA includes the growing of microalgae for pharmaceuticals or biofuels, thus providing an input for humanitarian and environmentally friendly industries. ... http://otecorporation.com/2014/02/24/otec-aquaculture/

The first eclipse may mark when a period of prosperity may be known to have begun, with the second eclipse potentially marking the end of prosperity 7 years after it began.

OPEC did everything possible to stymie OTEC, may we yet see it flourish in time to facilitate many tropical places of safe retreat. Image
Or maybe we are going to start the 7 years of tribulation?

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

The place where the paths of the 2 eclipses cross in southern illinois is the "center of the land" of the Nephites where Lachoneas gathered the Nephites together against the Gadiantons.

Wayne May has identified a series of fortifications that runs from the Mississippi River to the Ohio River precisely in that location. (X-marks-the-spot)

Wayne May hasn't commented on the eclipse that I know.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Hate to say it but the geography is way off on that one.

Bountiful is not south of Zarahemla.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

markharr wrote: July 24th, 2017, 10:35 pm
larsenb wrote: July 24th, 2017, 8:08 pm

http://www.catholic.org/news/green/story.php?id=69641
If that's true ... that's huge! I have felt I received a pearl that there may be some earth changes headed our way ... not necessarily bad ones but new springs, fountains, etc. as mentioned in Isaiah.
Isaiah 41:18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

Isaiah Institute Translation of 41:18

I will open up streams in barren hill country,
springs in the midst of the plains;
I will turn the desert into lakes,
parched lands into fountains of water.
Isaiah 41 is the first of a series of chapters that deal with the "servant" phase of the davidic servant according to Gileadi:
Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure’s conjoining of its two units of material into a single whole (Isaiah 9–12; 41–46)—one dealing with the servant’s “son” phase (Isaiah 9:6), the other with his “servant” phase (Isaiah 42:1; 44:26)—means that these messianic prophecies are to be perceived as inseparable depictions of the same end-time individual. That accords with emperor–vassal covenants in general, in which the terms “servant” and “son” together, not separately, designate a vassal king who proves loyal to an emperor (2 Kings 16:7).
from - http://www.isaiahexplained.com/resource ... ime-events

... and yes, I am believe that 9/23 is the sign of the ascent of the davidic servant from the servant phase to the son phase ...the promise of future springs and lakes are given to the Davidic Servant during his servant phase to perhaps come forth during his ascent to becoming a son! Springs and Fountains - highly symbolic of the fountain of living waters!

My full opinion here:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... aimer.html

Edit: Apologies ... sometimes I forget to make the first connection between A and B and just start with B and proceed to C, D, E, etc. I don't totally understand how the lines of the eclipse work ... if they are the only areas of the US that will see the full eclipse or if they are the paths of where the earth is closest to the moon (or if that's the same thing.) However, if they are accurate, whatever they are, and if those faults are that close ... then that could either be a warning or an event. The warning or event could tie into everything else I posted above. O:-)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

GrandMasterB wrote: July 25th, 2017, 2:02 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 25th, 2017, 1:57 am

Or maybe we are going to start the 7 years of tribulation?
Biblical pattern is 7 fat years followed by 7 lean years.

The parable of the Good Samaritan would of worked equally well told using 3, 4, or 5 days/cents. The choice of two days/cents wasn't left to chance, but rather may of been specified to represent 2000 years since the day they were spoken. Keeping an accurate history was an important instruction reflected by the careful record of when and where events occurred as detailed in the section headings of the Doctrine and Covenants. The results of said instruction aren't apparent in our current biblical record.

This post is where I will add related links

To include: 7 years of devastation may indeed be cut short by sincere pleading of the righteous. :ymhug:

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

GrandMasterB wrote: July 24th, 2017, 10:24 am So I was looking at the path of the solar eclipse and noticed that it will run directly between Independence Missouri and Adam Ondi Ahman. Could this be a sign? It literally is right between those 2 places. See the map. Adom Ondi Ahman is right above Gallatin on the map.

Perhaps the only resource that I have ever found that posited a somewhat credible system of interpretation on the idea of celestial signs is found here:

http://www.betemunah.org/signs.html

He is a Jewish Rabbi and using those type of resources does a credible presentation.

This is the home page and about a fifth down the page is a section on celestial events which also has some additional interesting write ups.

http://www.betemunah.org/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

brlenox wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:53 am
GrandMasterB wrote: July 24th, 2017, 10:24 am So I was looking at the path of the solar eclipse and noticed that it will run directly between Independence Missouri and Adam Ondi Ahman. Could this be a sign? It literally is right between those 2 places. See the map. Adom Ondi Ahman is right above Gallatin on the map.

Perhaps the only resource that I have ever found that posited a somewhat credible system of interpretation on the idea of celestial signs is found here:

http://www.betemunah.org/signs.html

He is a Jewish Rabbi and using those type of resources does a credible presentation.

This is the home page and about a fifth down the page is a section on celestial events which also has some additional interesting write ups.

http://www.betemunah.org/
Ouch man. Ouch. Still, excellent links! Just from a 10 minute scanning, I noticed that the banners of Judah, Reuben, Ephraim, and ... *cough* the fourth tribe *cough* that are shown facing levi are the Lion, the man, the eagle, and the bull!
Revelation 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
Ezekiel 10:14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
! Super cool. Anyway, I do not mean to derail. Perhaps that should be my title below my avatar. "The Derailer"

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

So for starters, I don't see any explanations on what the second 2024 lines are for. It looks like you are trying to imply its a second comet, but there's no references to that at least here on this thread. So you need to show references. Also for it to be a good reference, somehow you've also got to tie that into scriptures and/or modern day revelation, a credible source.

I'm not knocking anyone here I'm just saying using sources that aren't divinely inspired you are shooting blanks. And I really do not see what this second 2024 thing is on that map above.

Why are you stating a 7 year window? I do see that part of that comes from the 42 month quote, but what about the other 42 quote, and a source clearly stacking them back to back? You have to have tie downs or some references to paint an idea that this is a solid concept somehow right?

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

The map and the post both say what the 2024 lines are for. It's a second eclipse.