But ye, brethren, are not in darkness,

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness,

Post by friendsofthe »

Latest blog....

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/but-ye-b ... s-a-thief/

As always, let me know what you think... :)

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Re: But ye, brethren, are not in darkness,

Post by cyclOps »

If or when the deep state is successful in removing Trump, what do you think happens with Pence?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Cyclops wrote:
If or when the deep state is successful in removing Trump, what do you think happens with Pence?
Well I suppose the deep state would be much happier with Pence than Trump but that’s more of a question you might ask a political strategist which is not exactly my specialty. I’m more in the mode of looking at how currently unfolding events are fulfilling prophecy.

Keep in mind what the Lord said in 2 Ne. 10:

11 And this land shall be a land of liberty unto the Gentiles, and there shall be no kings upon the land, who shall raise up unto the Gentiles.
12 And I will fortify this land against all other nations.
13 And he that fighteth against Zion shall perish, saith God.
14 For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words.

The Lord set this land up as “a land of liberty unto the Gentiles” and when they fight against Zion by attempting to destroy liberty they “shall perish”. As we get deeper into the 42 months we should see some very interesting developments. The globalists have gone absolutely bonkers since the election, don’t know if there is any limits on what they may do next…

littlemikey
captain of 100

Post by littlemikey »

Thanks again! I've always enjoyed your writings and really appreciate your testimony, beautiful! It really is amazing when you focus on the standard works and the Lord's anointed, that you'll feel truly full from feasting on the words of Christ. It really does make a difference in studies and in life when you focus correctly.