The Fall of Chicago. There Will Be No Economic Recovery.Fulfillment of Prophesy?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

The Fall of Chicago. There Will Be No Economic Recovery.Fulfillment of Prophesy?

Post by kirtland r.m. »

This title borrowed from second youtube video.Interesting when compared with the Milton Musser papers often quoted in this forum.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-a73drswkand, sorry, this is longhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB6h9R0I-aM

In the mid 1990's I heard Investing Pro Jim Rogers say that because he is watching carefully for the ups and downs of world markets, he sometimes is a bit too early in making his calls. He turns out to be right, most of the time, but in his preparation he may jump to take the first step or two in the race just before the starter's pistol goes off. What does that mean for us? All of these problems including massive debt problems are coming down the pipe directly at us. It is just a question of when. I thought we would see a stock market collapse months ago. Jim Rogers say's we are in for a massive downturn in less than a year from now.Confidence in new U.S. Pres. bus. policies seem to have postponed what will happen.Watch and be ready.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: The Fall of Chicago. There Will Be No Economic Recovery.Fulfillment of Prophesy?

Post by DesertWonderer »

To feed the monster or not to feed the monster: That is the question.

littlemikey
captain of 100

Re: The Fall of Chicago. There Will Be No Economic Recovery.Fulfillment of Prophesy?

Post by littlemikey »

I believe that there will be calamity in the future, whether in one year or more...no one knows for sure. We go through ebbs and flows as a natural part of world economics. With that said, why would this rise is prosperity lead to the greatest downfall of all time and one that we cannot recover from? I also have to ask...do you believe everything on YouTube? What makes these men experts on what is happening and what is going to happen.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

http://www.businessinsider.com/vix-myst ... ?r=UK&IR=T

A mystery trader made a massive bet that the stock market will go crazy by October

You are not alone, Kirtland R.M. You are not alone.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

littlemikey wrote: July 21st, 2017, 8:06 pm With that said, why would this rise is prosperity lead to the greatest downfall of all time and one that we cannot recover from?
The levels of debt are worse than ever before, China, Japan, US EU have been printing money like never before - zero interest rates and in the EU negative interest rates. Corruption in financial are at an all time high, look at the US vehicle market most are sold on lease - there has been no recovery since 2008 GFC only debt fueled economy.

Another big issue is the high unemployment or number of people not participating in the workforce with very high welfare spending. 45% of people in western countries live on welfare and gov pensions. Age demographics with ageing populations for example in Japan they sell more adult diapers than baby diapers -- most western countries have similar demographic problems.

Food security is worse than ever with high urbanisation and just in time economics with high reliance on technology - world systems as very fragile does not take much to bring the whole distribution systems down. Very few people participate in growing food.

The war drums are beating like never before, read and article that China and India are stoke issues over a border controversy, Muslim invasion of Europe and political votes are changing eg. Trump and Brexit. The liberals across the western world are very dogmatic and are looking for war - society is more divided than ever before. Modern weapons of war like EMP nuke and bio engineered plagues are way worse than anything that has come before.

And most important sin and abominations are worse than what the world has ever experienced, there is no recovery form all this. The rise in prosperity is first fake as it is debt based, in the US and Australia for example house ownership is down - middle class is decimated it is not real prosperity a stock market propped up with printed money. The prosperity is the pride cycle and turning from God.

For every prophecy in the Old Testament about the birth of Christ there are like 5 times more prophecies about the tribulations of the last days and the second coming. We are told to look for the signs and see the fig leaf budding. I see it budding and shoots starting to come forth. It is a matter of being prudent and watching for these things. I sepnd 2 hours a day reading financial markets etc and there has been a very dramatic increase in war talk as well as daily well known financial managers saying time to be cautious with many indicating October 2017 could be the start.

Proverbs 27:12
12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Spaced_Out wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 8:58 pm
littlemikey wrote: July 21st, 2017, 8:06 pm With that said, why would this rise is prosperity lead to the greatest downfall of all time and one that we cannot recover from?
The levels of debt are worse than ever before, China, Japan, US EU have been printing money like never before - zero interest rates and in the EU negative interest rates. Corruption in financial are at an all time high, look at the US vehicle market most are sold on lease - there has been no recovery since 2008 GFC only debt fueled economy.

Another big issue is the high unemployment or number of people not participating in the workforce with very high welfare spending. 45% of people in western countries live on welfare and gov pensions. Age demographics with ageing populations for example in Japan they sell more adult diapers than baby diapers -- most western countries have similar demographic problems.

Food security is worse than ever with high urbanisation and just in time economics with high reliance on technology - world systems as very fragile does not take much to bring the whole distribution systems down. Very few people participate in growing food.

The war drums are beating like never before, read and article that China and India are stoke issues over a border controversy, Muslim invasion of Europe and political votes are changing eg. Trump and Brexit. The liberals across the western world are very dogmatic and are looking for war - society is more divided than ever before. Modern weapons of war like EMP nuke and bio engineered plagues are way worse than anything that has come before.

And most important sin and abominations are worse than what the world has ever experienced, there is no recovery form all this. The rise in prosperity is first fake as it is debt based, in the US and Australia for example house ownership is down - middle class is decimated it is not real prosperity a stock market propped up with printed money. The prosperity is the pride cycle and turning from God.

For every prophecy in the Old Testament about the birth of Christ there are like 5 times more prophecies about the tribulations of the last days and the second coming. We are told to look for the signs and see the fig leaf budding. I see it budding and shoots starting to come forth. It is a matter of being prudent and watching for these things. I sepnd 2 hours a day reading financial markets etc and there has been a very dramatic increase in war talk as well as daily well known financial managers saying time to be cautious with many indicating October 2017 could be the start.

Proverbs 27:12
12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Looks like you covered just about everything wrong with this picture. Doom on. Be prepared folks!

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

GrandMasterB wrote: July 23rd, 2017, 12:13 am Looks like you covered just about everything wrong with this picture. Doom on. Be prepared folks!
Like the author of the thread I am very pessimist/hopefull and think the time is very short - there are way to many things going down. Chicago and many other US states are completely broke, most large pension funds liability way exceeds any collateral they have to cover liabilities. It is a big ponzi scheme that is going to fail and how can one imagine a recovery from where we are.

On a personal note I am looking forward to the changes that are to come - have had a gut full of all the nonsense, injustice and sin in this fallen world.
14 and 16yo kids laugh and mock a disabled man while he is drowning and a few days later his body is found is an example of how perverse the world has got. I don't want family growing up in a world like this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-2 ... ce-charges