A time and times and the dividing of time…

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

A time and times and the dividing of time…

Post by friendsofthe »

New blog...

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/a-time-a ... g-of-time/

Hoping that some of you are able to connect the dots contained in this and the two previous blogs....

Let me know what you think.

littlemikey
captain of 100

Re: A time and times and the dividing of time…

Post by littlemikey »

Always love reading your take on things, thanks for your work!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

42 months needs to fit somewhere.

Power may change hands as planned in 2020, yet prosperity complete 7 years?

It takes about a hundred days after inauguration for a new presidents power to come into effect, which is April 2021 placing 42 months in late 2023, but the words "continues in power" allow for anytime thereafter.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

In college I read a book called, "The Time of the End" by Frances M. Darter. It speaks of what is meant by "a time, times, and the dividing of time". It is a fascinating read but written quite a few years ago. It doesn't accurately predict the second coming but it's interpretation could still hold true. For those interested, it can be found online at: Time of the End

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

friendsofthe wrote: July 15th, 2017, 8:25 pm New blog...

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/a-time-a ... g-of-time/

Hoping that some of you are able to connect the dots contained in this and the two previous blogs....

Let me know what you think.
Every tenet of the left is a tenet of war against the saints. The tenets are anti life, anti liberty, and anti happiness. I'm concerned the Ezra's Eagle prophecy spells doom for the last election. The frantic, corrupt media has been caught several times saying Russia ties are made up but they're doubling down. I predicted this shortly after the election that the left would allege an election theft by Trump & Russia.

Great blog as always, thank you!

I've considered the BCE from BC to fit with changing of the times as it is yet another attack on the Lord and His majesty.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Onefour1 wrote:
In college I read a book called, "The Time of the End" by Frances M. Darter. It speaks of what is meant by "a time, times, and the dividing of time". It is a fascinating read but written quite a few years ago. It doesn't accurately predict the second coming but it's interpretation could still hold true. For those interested, it can be found online at: Time of the End
I didn’t take the time to read all of what Bro. Darter wrote but found it somewhat interesting. At lest he was willing to put forth a substantial effort to understand prophesies and shares his views. Got to take my hat off to him for that!

However, one common disadvantage that previous generations seeking to understand last days prophecy struggled with is the fact that they could not see the actual events of our day as we do. Not unless it was given to them in vision as it was to Daniel. They therefore looked for fulfillment in the context of their own generation and generations past.

I believe we have a great advantage in that, as President Ezra Taft Benson said in 1987 to a group of seminary and institute students:

“You are the generation that must be prepared to meet your God.”

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

As of today, Sunday, July 23, 2017 A.D., there remain only 524 days in the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14, to culminate on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

Regular updates at : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/