VISION: I SAW A TSUNAMI

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

VISION: I SAW A TSUNAMI

Post by LdsMarco »

I use to be quiet about a lot of things because I wasn’t too sure about them but they would come. People use to ask me why I didn’t warn the people but now that I’ve been right about a lot of things, I have become more bold about them.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: VISION: I SAW A TSUNAMI

Post by brianj »

I really wish people would just post text somewhere instead of expecting people to sit through a four minute video for 30 seconds worth of reading.

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

how much fast christ return for me is better O:-)

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

brianj wrote: July 5th, 2017, 11:22 pm I really wish people would just post text somewhere instead of expecting people to sit through a four minute video for 30 seconds worth of reading.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I saw tsunamis in 3 different dreams

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 8:40 am I saw tsunamis in 3 different dreams
I saw something similar in a dream about a year ago. It was the first time I had ever had a serious dream about flooding waters. In the dream I had the sensation that I was near the top of a high building looking down at the devastation below. Powerful flood water was coming quickly down the street and covering everyone and everything in its path. I sensed that I had barely escaped the calamity but was, for the moment, safe in the high building.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Matchmaker wrote: July 17th, 2017, 10:04 am
I saw something similar in a dream about a year ago. It was the first time I had ever had a serious dream about flooding waters. In the dream I had the sensation that I was near the top of a high building looking down at the devastation below. Powerful flood water was coming quickly down the street and covering everyone and everything in its path. I sensed that I had barely escaped the calamity but was, for the moment, safe in the high building.
[/quote]

Oh wow... in 2 of those dreams I was in the top floor of skyscrapers. I watched the waves hit the city, and murdering and chaos erupted inside the building between all the survivors. The third dream I think, if I remember correctly, I was at a beach resort, and I watched the incoming wave capsize a cruise ship, and braced as my hotel room was under the wave height. That one was the scary dream.

littlemikey
captain of 100

Post by littlemikey »

You know, something dark and ominous coming towards people, and you warning them could also mean that we need to do a better job warning our brothers and sisters from the evil of the world. It also reminds me of this amazing talk given by a member of the Twelve, Elder D. Todd Christofferson...

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... _&lang=eng

Not everything is a vision. Not to downplay what may have been personal revelation, but I think a lot of people have a dream and straight way claim they've had a vision.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

well its hard to tell sometimes. But probably the guy that had it has had it a lot, and that's what also made him think something is up. Like he said he had it like 3 times...but maybe he just told you three times and he'd really had it like 5 or 6, but didn't want to be obtrusive of people. He even said he wished he'd said some of the things he said to people to prevent some things in the original first thread. People can be complex, and not want to stand out.

And some people are quick to defend the wrong team. I have this acquaintance that somehow defends evil all the time because he's afraid he's bad son won't have anyone on his team. He doesn't realize his good son has no one on his side because he's so busy helping the bad son.