Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Post by Z2100 »

The “end” of the 6th Seal is from
6600-6999

Questions:
1. How late into the 6th Seal was the church restored?
2. How would things transpire if we’re living in the last 100 years?
3. Can we pin he actual year or least, decade?

For reference, The Book of Mormon takes place from 2200 BC to 420 AD, which is 2620 years. 2200 BC Plus 2017 AD is 4217 years. A great misconception with the dating is that the Fall of Man was in 4000 BC, making the “true” year 6017. The Apostles of the Lord have repeatedly stated that we are living at the END of the 6th Seal, not the very beginning. Some people believe that we are 17 years into the 7th Seal and in 2021, the 1/2 hour or silence ends. That is obviously not true because the Ten Tribes have not returned. Additionally, the “Book of Revelation Overview” has a basic timeline from 4000 BC to 3000 AD and it puts the 7th Seal from 2000-3000 AD. That’s why so many people misunderstand the years on each Seal. The timeline is close, but it is hundreds of years off. So where are we on the timeline?

6th Seal Timeline
Opening of the 6th seal with The Great Earthquake
The Great Apostasy (has already been around)
The Restoration of the church
The Last Days

Christ said that he would “cut his [my] work in righteousness”, which raises the question, “how late into the 6th Seal was the church restored?” It has been 187 years since the restoration, and the gospel has virtually penetrated all nations. So where does 187 years fit into the timeline? If the Church was was re-established in 6600, the year would be 6787 (6600+187), and so on with multiple numbers.
If we really are living in the 6600-6999 area, then the Fall of Man at the least dates back to 4770 BC, if not farther back. Another big question is, “how would things transpire in the last 100 years (if there will be one)?” This is not an easy question. The Lord can end his work of the Times of The Gentiles to the end of this year or the next; but we must know that we can’t build New Jerusalem in just a year in our current state. Too many things have to happen such as the collapse of the US, WWIII and other numerous events. but they could happen considerably fast, because 90% of the last days prophecies have already been fulfilled so it stands to reason that the last 10% could be fulfilled in a 100-200 years time frame.
But what about the last 10%? it’s safe to say that it could happen any year now, but definitely not in 300 years, though. Historians date the first Egyptian dynasty to 3500 BC, which we now are covering 5517 years of Telestial World History, that leaves 1407 extra years for Adam to grow his posterity (quickly). (Adam would’ve have to had thousands of children if pre-Flood populations were up to 100 million or more).

Question:
What is the “Great earthquake” when the 6th seal opens?
Great question. No one knows what it really is. There were no documents in ancient history from 500-1500 AD that indicated that a major earthquake happened. Perhaps it was symbolic of spiritual? There are many possibilities, but we will never know until Christ tells us personally what is was.

Feel free to leave questions and comments down below

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The timing and special place of intersection signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

Effection means the time when a new presidents policies start to take effect.

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the impressive crossing of the moon shadow. Image

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am For reference, The Book of Mormon takes place from 2200 BC to 420 AD, which is 2620 years.
On what do you base your date for the confounding of languages at Babel? We don't have a continuous source of history from then until now, we don't have any archaeological evidence to date this, and we don't have any published revelation from general authorities specifying exactly when these events took place.The only claims of dates for Babel that I have encountered are nothing but conjecture.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

brianj wrote: June 24th, 2017, 1:05 pm
Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am For reference, The Book of Mormon takes place from 2200 BC to 420 AD, which is 2620 years.
On what do you base your date for the confounding of languages at Babel? We don't have a continuous source of history from then until now, we don't have any archaeological evidence to date this, and we don't have any published revelation from general authorities specifying exactly when these events took place.The only claims of dates for Babel that I have encountered are nothing but conjecture.
are you joking? Multiple sources indicate that the Tower of Babel was at 2200 BC. Just look at the official BoM timeline that the church made.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 11:24 am The timing and special place of intersection signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the impressive crossing of the moon shadow. Image
So where does all of this indicate that we live in the late 6th Seal??

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 1:33 pm
are you joking? Multiple sources indicate that the Tower of Babel was at 2200 BC. Just look at the official BoM timeline that the church made.
The church says approx 2243 BC for the Tower of Babel.
https://www.lds.org/manual/old-testamen ... s?lang=eng
https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/c ... sation.pdf

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sunain wrote: June 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Nice. I was only 43 years off but I I’m still good.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 1:34 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 11:24 am The timing and special place of intersection signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

First some definitions:

Posted above is the timeline from the cited article; it's off by one year at the start and doesn't account for any shortening of the seven years of tribulation. Merely a seven-year snapshot of an elephants appendage, where exactly it fits on the proverbial elephant is a good question. Image

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am Some people believe that we are 17 years into the 7th Seal and in 2021, the 1/2 hour or silence ends. That is obviously not true because the Ten Tribes have not returned.
Question *Dwight Schrute's voice*

On what are you basing that the ten tribes return before the seventh seal opens?

Actually that's a friendlier question than Dwight's voice would indicate. :)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 5:07 pm
Sunain wrote: June 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Nice. I was only 43 years off but I I’m still good.
I wish to point out that the church says approximately 2243. In other words, a best guess based on the Biblical record and external events used to approximate exactly when certain Biblical events occurred. Conjecture.

I was not kidding and hoping for something verifiable that can be used to validate the date of Babel.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: June 24th, 2017, 8:05 pm
Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am Some people believe that we are 17 years into the 7th Seal and in 2021, the 1/2 hour or silence ends. That is obviously not true because the Ten Tribes have not returned.

On what are you basing that the ten tribes return before the seventh seal opens?

The Ten Tribes have to return, the 144k called, and THEN the seventh seal opens and the 144k have to preach to The World one last time during the plagues.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: June 25th, 2017, 7:42 am

The Ten Tribes have to return, the 144k called, and THEN the seventh seal opens and the 144k have to preach to The World one last time during the plagues.
Are there any references that the ten tribes return during the sixth seal?

The 144,000 are sealed "in their foreheads" during the sixth...seal but this doesn't necessarily happen on this side of the veil.
Revelation 3:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Edit :

Here is a great post on the subject.

viewtopic.php?t=21882

Joseph Smith said the gathering of Israel would be a combination effort with angels and men. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit edit : found it.
The Glorious Resurrection
Now I understand by this quotation, that God clearly manifested to Enoch the redemption which
He prepared, by offering the Messiah as a Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world;2
and
by virtue of the same, the glorious resurrection3
of the Savior, and the resurrection of all the human
family, even a resurrection of their corporeal bodies, is brought to pass; and also righteousness and
truth are to sweep the earth as with a flood. And now, I ask, how righteousness and truth are going
to sweep the earth as with a flood? I will answer. Men and angels are to be co-workers in bringing
to pass this great work, and Zion is to be prepared, even a new Jerusalem, for the elect that are to
be gathered from the four quarters4
of the earth, and to be established an holy city, for the tabernacle
of the Lord5
shall be with them. ~Joseph Smith. Tpjs.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

The church recently, 2014, added a new timeline to the New Testament Institute manual indicating the sixth and seventh seal events. Basically everything left for mortality is 7th seal events.

https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/c ... 93_prt.pdf

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

According to lds.org. And scriptures The new Jerusalem, the great earthquake, the return of the lost tribes, calling of 144k, the calling home of the missionaries, and the great meeting at Adam ondi ahman are 6th seal events. The great earthquake happens at the end of the 6th seal not the beginning.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

kfb wrote: June 25th, 2017, 3:42 pm

According to lds.org. And scriptures The new Jerusalem, the great earthquake, the return of the lost tribes, calling of 144k, the calling home of the missionaries, and the great meeting at Adam ondi ahman are 6th seal events. The great earthquake happens at the end of the 6th seal not the beginning.
Reference please :)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sunain wrote: June 25th, 2017, 11:27 am The church recently, 2014, added a new timeline to the New Testament Institute manual indicating the sixth and seventh seal events. Basically everything left for mortality is 7th seal events.

We’re still in the 6th seal because we haven’t witnessed the “great calamities.” They have to be bigger.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Z2100 wrote: June 25th, 2017, 8:20 pm
Sunain wrote: June 25th, 2017, 11:27 am The church recently, 2014, added a new timeline to the New Testament Institute manual indicating the sixth and seventh seal events. Basically everything left for mortality is 7th seal events.

We’re still in the 6th seal because we haven’t witnessed the “great calamities.” They have to be bigger.
There have been a lot of great calamities since the start of the century. Other than another World war, I don't think they can get any greater. I do agree that we might still be at the very last year's of the sixth seal as we seem to be holding off destruction as the gospel is preached at a hastened speed. But I also think we've seen the signs fulfilled about great calamities. America though is ripe for destruction!

2001 - 9/11: 3500 dead, thousands more from cancer
2004 - Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami: 230,000–280,000 dead and more missing, one of the deadliest disasters in recorded history
2005 - Hurricane Katrina: 1800 dead - costliest Atlantic hurricane $108.0 billion in damage
2005 - Kashmir Earthquake: 100,000 people died and more than 70,000 injured and more than 4 million people became homeless.
2010 - Haiti Earthquake: 220,000 casualties were approximated and more than 300,000 were injured. More than 3 million people became homeless.
2011 - Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami and nuclear disaster: 15,889 deaths were confirmed. Nearly 6,152 people were injured and more than 2,600 were missing. Nuclear disaster affects the entire Pacific ocean.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sunain wrote: June 25th, 2017, 9:09 pm
Z2100 wrote: June 25th, 2017, 8:20 pm

There have been a lot of great calamities since the start of the century. Other than another World war, I don't think they can get any greater. I do agree that we might still be at the very last year's of the sixth seal as we seem to be holding off destruction as the gospel is preached at a hastened speed. But I also think we've seen the signs fulfilled about great calamities. America though is ripe for destruction!

2001 - 9/11: 3500 dead, thousands more from cancer
2004 - Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami: 230,000–280,000 dead and more missing, one of the deadliest disasters in recorded history
2005 - Hurricane Katrina: 1800 dead - costliest Atlantic hurricane $108.0 billion in damage
2005 - Kashmir Earthquake: 100,000 people died and more than 70,000 injured and more than 4 million people became homeless.
2010 - Haiti Earthquake: 220,000 casualties were approximated and more than 300,000 were injured. More than 3 million people became homeless.
2011 - Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami and nuclear disaster: 15,889 deaths were confirmed. Nearly 6,152 people were injured and more than 2,600 were missing. Nuclear disaster affects the entire Pacific ocean.

You have a point, but I’m still not convinced. Sorry. This Earth has to witness even more just for the 6th seal alone. The destruction will start when the Times of The Gentiles will. End (“Prophecy” by Duane Crowther). In the 7th Seal, the Earth will look so different from space (my guess) because of the awesome destruction. Like the general authorities have said, we are just getting a taste of what’s to come...

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

First some definitions:

Be Not Deceived, I think you are onto something. I too believe the 7 years of prosperity are now. I happen to believe they run from approximately October/November 2016 to October/November 2023. But when I am speaking generally, I speak of 2017-2024 because they are at the end of the year. There is a reason for the October/November dates and I think the DOW from November 2016 last year shows the beginning of the prosperity.

Interesting. How about the path on August 2017 that crosses 1 state to the east of Illinois. Does that say anything to anybody else? ;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michelle wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm

First some definitions:

Be Not Deceived, I think you are onto something. I too believe the 7 years of prosperity are now. I happen to believe they run from approximately October/November 2016 to October/November 2023. But when I am speaking generally, I speak of 2017-2024 because they are at the end of the year. There is a reason for the October/November dates and I think the DOW from November 2016 last year shows the beginning of the prosperity.

Interesting. How about the path on August 2017 that crosses 1 state to the east of Illinois. Does that say anything to anybody else? ;)
Davedan first posted viewtopic.php?t=45677 about the X and its amazing place of intersection, which led to another amazing 2000 year correlation of Lachoneus https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachoneus, whose documented history began in 16 AD. Which led to this discovery:

Did you realize that August 21, 2017 (the day of the Adam ondi Ahman eclipse) is also President Thomas S. Monson’s 90th birthday? ... http://thejoshuaaaronblog.com/total-sol ... oincidence

Thank you for reminding me about the run-up of the stock market as a leading indicator which may aid ones determination that prosperity has indeed begun when the first crossing of the moon shadow doth occur.

The rabbit hole runs deep. Image

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 26th, 2017, 10:15 am
Michelle wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm

First some definitions:

Davedan first posted viewtopic.php?t=45677 about the X and its amazing place of intersection, which led to another amazing 2000 year correlation of Lachoneus https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachoneus, whose documented history began in 16 AD. Which led to this discovery:

Did you realize that August 21, 2017 (the day of the Adam ondi Ahman eclipse) is also President Thomas S. Monson’s 90th birthday? ... http://thejoshuaaaronblog.com/total-sol ... oincidence

Thank you for reminding me about the run-up of the stock market as a leading indicator which may aid ones determination that prosperity has indeed begun when the first crossing of the moon shadow doth occur.

The rabbit hole runs deep. Image
Thank you, Be Not Deceived. I was referring more to the possible crossing of the path with Adam-Ondi-Ahman this August. I hadn't made the connection with Pres. Monson's birthday. Very interesting.

Edit: the 2024 eclipse is the Monday after a General Conference. Just a fun fact.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

April 8th may be one week after GC.

My sons birthday is March 31st and President Monsons talk about OKC Memorial was on a 31st. :)

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 5:32 pm

First some definitions:

Posted above is the timeline from the cited article; it's off by one year at the start and doesn't account for any shortening of the seven years of tribulation. Merely a seven-year snapshot of an elephants appendage, where exactly it fits on the proverbial elephant is a good question. Image
7 years of plenty to prepare. SWEET !

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 5:32 pm

First some definitions:

This is a very important chart. I would recommend anybody who hasn't looked at it yet check it out. Do so with the Spirit to discern truth and error, but there is SO MUCH truth here.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

The above timeline is interesting but looking for fulfilment in events and recognizing them for what they are puts more responsibility on me and my studying. I was recently reading Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shinning. It became very clear to me what this was referencing. The stars withdraw their shinning refers to the missionaries being called home. Now going by your above timeline we will be in the 7 years of plenty till 2023 at that point we should approach 7 years of famine. Famine symbolizes a famine of hearing the Lords word. I would think in the beginning of that period the missionaries would be called home. I have not seen the stars referenced in this manner other than Joel. Imho