JR's Memory

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

JR's Memory

Post by EmmaLee »

Well, thank goodness she's not paranoid or anything. It does strike me as odd that she doesn't even remember what she's said herself - maybe SHE should go back and listen to/read the things she's said. :-? It's just plain comical at this point.

An email rec'd this weekend -

Have You Heard????
by Julie Rowe

Have you heard???
"My cousins's son's friends' brother's mother said that Julie Rowe said that the earthquake was imminent"
"What's imminent?"
"Two days."
"Did she say two days?"
"I heard she said it was coming tomorrow."
"Well I heard she said it was coming in a week."
"I heard she has predicted it eight times and every time she gets it wrong"
"I heard she said it was in the Spring."
I heard she said it was in the fall"
"I heard she said the earthquake would be in Utah"
"Well I heard California"
"I heard she was talking about the Madrid"
"Well, what has she said about it?"'
"I don't know. I just read it on facebook. My mom's sister's aunt's cousin's dog heard her on the radio and he said she said it is coming soon. Like next year."
"Then why did she say Imminent? Isn't that like a couple of days? or a couple of weeks!!? I think she is just crazy!"

Fact Check for my friends: Listen to my actual words. All of them. Listen to the actual radio shows. Read the actual books. Read my actual words on my website. Listen to my podcasts. Look up the definition of Imminent. The Lord's time is not our time.

A word to my friends who are spreading false accusations, lies and rumors: I hold no malice. I want only the best for you. I use humor because it is healthy. I hope you hear me when I say this: [hmm... I thought the LORD said those things, but maybe it was in fact Julie Rowe. Here's a couple of other good ones she should read - JST MATTHEW 7: 1-2, Moroni 7, and https://www.lds.org/ensign/1999/08/judg ... g?lang=eng ]

Matthew 15: "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man, but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

Julie Rowe | June 16, 2017 at 7:43 am |

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: JR's Memory

Post by AI2.0 »

Julie's protests only work for those who haven't actually read or listened to her much. She did say imminent and then when pressed, said 'any day'. It's not our fault it didn't happen the way she clearly thought it would. She has attempted to predict earthquakes which have not happened, that's not our fault. She needs to stop blaming others for her miscalculations and if she wants to continue to put herself and her supposed 'gifts' up for public scrutiny, she'd better expect public scrutiny. The victim act is getting tiresome.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

No, no, not "victim"-attention whore of all the earth.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I didn't realise this woman was still around.
Thought she had crawled under a rock somewhere.
She should definitely do that.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Whoops, thought this was about "Dallas", after the shooting...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

JohnnyL wrote: June 18th, 2017, 5:24 pm Whoops, thought this was about "Dallas", after the shooting...
:)) :)) :ymcowboy:

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Keep it classy guys. I wonder what God and Jesus would say about our sister, Julie Rowe.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 7:00 pm Keep it classy guys. I wonder what God and Jesus would say about our sister, Julie Rowe.

Julie Who???

Matthew 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 7:06 pm
cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 7:00 pm Keep it classy guys. I wonder what God and Jesus would say about our sister, Julie Rowe.

Julie Who???

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
So you're handing down her final judgement here or what? I'm not supporting her false predictions or prophecies, but I can still see God's love for her.

Thanks for referring us to Matthew 7. Let's start at the beginning of the chapter.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Julie Who???

So you're handing down her final judgement here or what? I'm not supporting her false predictions or prophecies, but I can still see God's love for her.

Thanks for referring us to Matthew 7. Let's start at the beginning of the chapter.
Does a monocular viewpoint also interfere with having a sense of humor? :D If you think about it, it was a pretty clever bit of entertainment...sorry you couldn't SEE that.
Last edited by brlenox on June 18th, 2017, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Julie Who???

OR sometimes I just like to say things that get Lizzy all tensed up. :-ss Doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor either...

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Julie Who???

Cycl0ps - Matthew 7 - that's a great idea...let's see ummmmm...

Oh my I SEE why this chapter is so meaningful to you...
Matthew 7:3-4

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
All this talk about an "eye" - This set of verses probably speaks to you in a very special way.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Julie Who???

Does a monocular viewpoint also interfere with having a sense of humor? :D If you think about it, it was a pretty clever bit of entertainment...sorry you couldn't SEE that.
I must be dense because I didn't get the joke and I still don't get it. I've got a dry sense of humor usually.

As long as we can all get along. I am just trying harder lately to love others more for who they are eternally, not who I see them as from my limited and short-term view.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Julie Who???

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
All this talk about an "eye" - This set of verses probably speaks to you in a very special way.
Haha now that's a joke I can get without thinking about it! Good one. Actually that's sort of where the username came from, just not those verses. Think Doctrine & Covenants.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

OF course Matthew 7 kind of speaks to me too....
Matthew 7:15

15 ¶ Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:56 pm OF course Matthew 7 kind of speaks to me too....
Matthew 7:15

15 ¶ Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Look everyone, we're Matthew 7 twinners.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:54 pm
brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Julie Who???

I must be dense because I didn't get the joke and I still don't get it. I've got a dry sense of humor usually.

As long as we can all get along. I am just trying harder lately to love others more for who they are eternally, not who I see them as from my limited and short-term view.
Really, it just kills a joke to have to explain it but...let's SEE... hmmm...I'm not very good with humor anyway but here goes

3 Jews walk into a bar mitsvah A doctor, a lawyer, and a carpenter

The three were talking to each other about the end of the times.
When the Doctor says to the lawyer and the carpenter did you hear Julie Rowe's latest prophecy on the end of the world?
and then the Carpenter says "Julie who?" because he knew her not.

I know it's cheesy but I'm just trying to give some context to the image that popped in my head when you asked what would they say...
Last edited by brlenox on June 19th, 2017, 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Julie Who???

Haha now that's a joke I can get without thinking about it! Good one. Actually that's sort of where the username came from, just not those verses. Think Doctrine & Covenants.

I'm going for one of these two:
Doctrine and Covenants 4:5

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.
If it was me I think I could only maim myself for this promise:
Doctrine and Covenants 88:67

67 And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
So, this may seem awfully personal but I wonder, Did your eye offend you?
Matthew 18:9

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

brlenox wrote: June 18th, 2017, 10:21 pm
cyclOps wrote: June 18th, 2017, 9:56 pm

I'm going for one of these two:
Doctrine and Covenants 4:5

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.
If it was me I think I could only maim myself for this promise:
Doctrine and Covenants 88:67

67 And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
So, this may seem awfully personal but I wonder, Did your eye offend you?
Matthew 18:9

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Arrrg matey.

What a thing 88:67 is, eh?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Shut up?

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

freedomforall wrote: June 18th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Shut up?
God can make people mute if he wants to, priest or anti-christ, but he hasn't done so to Julie.... so I'd say probably not.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

I wonder if there was a one-eyed gent, who told the nephites to not be so mean to Korihor?

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

JR is purposely being deceptive. It's a no win argument.

JR says it's imminent and any day now. She ties this to "Gods timeline." So any day and imminent can mean whatever she wants.

It allows her to give a voice of "warning" without attaching any specific timeline.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

How many people that follow her, ie, read everything she writes, or hangs on every word she utters, desire with all their heart that she were accurate?

How many members read scriptures and follow the counsel given therein?

How many times have we heard that attempting to put a time line on events is futile?

Joel 2
28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

your sons and your daughters shall prophesy....is JR one who prophesy's? Does her misses count?

your young men shall see visions:....is JR one of these young men? Or are women included in this statement?

At what point do we put credence on someones vision(s) or dream(s)?

I say JR has lost all credibility by now. Yet, she remains a hot topic. Strange.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

freedomforall wrote: June 19th, 2017, 2:08 pm How many people that follow her, ie, read everything she writes, or hangs on every word she utters, desire with all their heart that she were accurate?

How many members read scriptures and follow the counsel given therein?

How many times have we heard that attempting to put a time line on events is futile?

Joel 2
28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

your sons and your daughters shall prophesy....is JR one who prophesy's? Does her misses count?

your young men shall see visions:....is JR one of these young men? Or are women included in this statement?

At what point do we put credence on someones vision(s) or dream(s)?

I say JR has lost all credibility by now. Yet, she remains a hot topic. Strange.

I thought the "afterward" meant after a lot of destruction and sifting the people will then see visions and prophesy.