missed it by "that" much....

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Talon65
captain of 10

missed it by "that" much....

Post by Talon65 »

might be slightly off-topic, but I wonder if people realize just how close we came to total government chaos today... if that gunman had struck when there were no armed guards present, a large portion of the Republican Caucus would be dead... rendering The House unable to function... overnight...
how easily prophesy can come to pass with one action by one person... the entire US government could have been brought to a standstill.... out of nowhere, on a random Wednesday...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: missed it by "that" much....

Post by Silver »

Talon65 wrote: June 15th, 2017, 5:07 am might be slightly off-topic, but I wonder if people realize just how close we came to total government chaos today... if that gunman had struck when there were no armed guards present, a large portion of the Republican Caucus would be dead... rendering The House unable to function... overnight...
how easily prophesy can come to pass with one action by one person... the entire US government could have been brought to a standstill.... out of nowhere, on a random Wednesday...
Apparently, he did his marksmanship training with Star Wars storm troopers though. He missed his targets a lot.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Silver wrote: June 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Apparently, he did his marksmanship training with Star Wars storm troopers though. He missed his targets a lot.
:)) :)) :)) :))

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Talon65 wrote: June 15th, 2017, 5:07 am might be slightly off-topic, but I wonder if people realize just how close we came to total government chaos today... if that gunman had struck when there were no armed guards present, a large portion of the Republican Caucus would be dead... rendering The House unable to function... overnight...
So sad. It would seem all that violence the left is talking about was put into action. I hope the family sues the people and groups supporting violence like the Kathy Griffin types.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Silver wrote: June 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Star Wars Stormtroopers and James Bond baddies seem to have company now. =))

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

I totally agree with you. That was very close indeed. Surprisingly, I wasn't too surprised that some idiot did that. I actually expected someone to do something like that (not that I hate Trump).

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Spider wrote: June 16th, 2017, 8:43 am
So sad. It would seem all that violence the left is talking about was put into action. I hope the family sues the people and groups supporting violence like the Kathy Griffin types.
I guess this is what domestic terrorism looks like. I expect we will see more of it. It's so sad that our country has come to this.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Some of my liberal friends are subtly applauding the man who did this. =(

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SmallFarm wrote: June 16th, 2017, 11:49 am Some of my liberal friends are subtly applauding the man who did this. =(
unfriend.jpg
unfriend.jpg (25.23 KiB) Viewed 1448 times

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Silver wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:00 pm
SmallFarm wrote: June 16th, 2017, 11:49 am Some of my liberal friends are subtly applauding the man who did this. =(
unfriend.jpg
They're actually really good friends who I love and admire, and whose hearts are in the right place. But politically they are very lost and misinformed. :(

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

SmallFarm wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:47 pm
unfriend.jpg
They're actually really good friends who I love and admire, and whose hearts are in the right place. But politically they are very lost and misinformed. :(
In my opinion, applauding the attempted massacre of multiple people does not indicate a person with their "heart in the right place."
These were men with families and friends who love and care about them. He meant to KILL as many of them as possible.

Yes, UNFRIEND.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Instead of unfriending, maybe direct your friends to this column in the Times: America's Lethal Politics
Conservatives and right-wing media were quick on Wednesday to demand forceful condemnation of hate speech and crimes by anti-Trump liberals. They’re right. Liberals should of course be held to the same standard of decency that they ask of the right.
When the editorial board of the NYT says that conservatives are right about anything, your liberal friends ought to take notice.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:57 pm
SmallFarm wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:47 pm
unfriend.jpg
In my opinion, applauding the attempted massacre of multiple people does not indicate a person with their "heart in the right place."
These were men with families and friends who love and care about them. He meant to KILL as many of them as possible.

Yes, UNFRIEND.
WRONG!

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

My liberal friends also volunteer at the homeless shelter bringing hot cooked meals to homeless people and have various other redeeming qualities that I don't need to explain so y'all can save your "kind advice". Besides, my "conservative" friends applaud worse murderers openly.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

I do not agree with Liberalism nor Conservatism. There is too much crazy in politics for me to seriously give a dang anymore.

Murder is murder, regardless of wether we agree with their motives or not.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

And the Pharisee where thought as good people too. Until the lord instructed his followers different by calling them out when they looked to trap him in words.

That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

These are good men of god (their version) and because of their pride a sexual sinner will enter the lords house before them. People don't truly understand what this statement really means.

Just like the liberals wishing death on anyone who is against their view!!!!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

So smallfry, I wouldn't unfriend I would educate and let them hear or let them not

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 16th, 2017, 1:52 pm So smallfry, I wouldn't unfriend I would educate and let them hear or let them not
Smallfry?........ :ymsigh:

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

This is why I don't comment here anymore..... people openly showing their contempt and disregard for one another...... back to lurking....

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Sorry, smallfarm. Speaking of small and farming, I just bought a 1970 John Deere 112h patio. Needs restored but I'm excited to do it with my 14 year old son;)