The Seven Feasts of Israel... Part 2

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

The Seven Feasts of Israel... Part 2

Post by friendsofthe »

Today we pick up where we left off in the previous blog. The question on the minds of some of you no doubt is “Will Christ’s Second Coming be fulfilled in connection with the fall feasts?” An intriguing and provocative question to be sure! If the answer to this question proves to be in the affirmative, then we can conclude that the Bridegroom will make his appearance in the fall of the year. More....
http://thebridegroomcometh.net/the-seve ... el-part-2/

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: The Seven Feasts of Israel... Part 2

Post by friendsofthe »

What say you? Will the fall feasts play a part in the Second Coming?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

friendsofthe wrote: June 10th, 2017, 5:50 pm What say you? Will the fall feasts play a part in the Second Coming?
I think "No man knoweth the hour" could certainly be a reference to the feast of trumpets since the festival date isn't predictable. I believe the Savior speaks in a way that only those who truly seek Him will find the hidden meaning. Those who want to conveniently believe that "no man knoweth the hour" means there's no way of knowing to justify their not looking ... will. The fact he was speaking in present tense doesn't seem to stop many from not wondering why he didn't use the future tense. "No man will know the hour" - that sounds a little more definite to me.

Plus .. .the feast of trumpets.

Here is where they first sound in Revelation:
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
And here is the last trumpet:
Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
This seventh trumpet sounds right after or after the two witnesses die and are resurrected.

If there are 7 years of tribulation ... then could it be a yearly trumpet? I would have to give that more thought but for now I have to confess my mind is elsewhere. I still have much to say about Revelation 12 and will likely make a new thread. I also have quite a bit to say about the Angel with the Rainbow on his head and the Angel with the Seal of the Living God and will likely post that info in my 7 levels thread. And i have much to say about how the Davidic Servant ties into all this ... not sure which thread to put that in - probably the Rev 12 thread. Please keep an eye out! :)

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

By the way, if you'll need a shofar in order to be truly prepared for the Feast of Trumpets, I'm prepared.... See if I can upload a sound file...

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/wp-conte ... Shofar.mp3

Anyone else here have a shofar?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

friendsofthe wrote: June 10th, 2017, 9:28 pm By the way, if you'll need a shofar in order to be truly prepared for the Feast of Trumpets, I'm prepared.... See if I can upload a sound file...

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/wp-conte ... Shofar.mp3

Anyone else here have a shofar?
Haha is that you!?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Yes, that’s me, quite pathetic when compared to some examples on youtube. I’m just hoping that my salvation doesn’t depend on my ability to play the Shofar…. It’s kind of fun to play around with, almost 30” long. Would love to go the valley of AOA for the feast of trumpets this fall and make a video recording of someone better than myself playing it…