The Seven Feasts of Israel... Predictive of the Second Coming?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

The Seven Feasts of Israel... Predictive of the Second Coming?

Post by friendsofthe »

New blog... What do the feasts of Israel have to teach us about the Lord's coming as the Bridegroom?

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/the-seve ... of-israel/

Let me know what you think...

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Seven Feasts of Israel... Predictive of the Second Coming?

Post by endlessQuestions »

Are you aware that the current Hebrew calendar appears to have some minor problems?

Do you know what is happening in the heavens this year during the fall feasts?

Interesting times, to be sure.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Much of what I’ve learned about the feasts comes form Mark Blitz, he has an interesting video about a total solar eclipse later this year. Watch is here if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpR42mUAuPo

I personally don’t get too excited about your normal solar eclipses, as I believe that when the sun is darkened and he moon turns to blood it will be visible to a world wide audience. However, they are interesting to hear about.

I haven’t heard anything about any problems with the Hebrew calendar, could you please post more about it?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

That video leads into both the solar eclipse and rev 12. I asked you a couple of questions a week ago and one was what do you think of September 23 2017 and you didn't reply to it.

I personally believe we have a lot more to go through to the coming of the lord. One thing could be 2nd civil war breaks out.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I will PM you, and anyone else who would like me to, about the little I know about the problems with the Hebrew calendar, as well as the "signs in the heavens", not just this year, but over the next few years. To be very clear, I am neither qualified nor inclined to try to interpret what is happening- I just find it an interesting course of study.

The reason I don't share openly on the forum is the responses I've seen to similar information in other threads. Anybody I PM is, of course, free to share whatever I share with them, in whatever way they feel comfortable.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Bronco73idi wrote:
That video leads into both the solar eclipse and rev 12. I asked you a couple of questions a week ago and one was what do you think of September 23 2017 and you didn't reply to it.

I personally believe we have a lot more to go through to the coming of the lord. One thing could be 2nd civil war breaks out.

Sorry about that… I like Mark Blitz on the subject of the seven feasts and I found his comments about Jonah to be very interesting but his interpretation of Rev. 12 is one that he wouldn’t be making if he had the fullness of the restored gospel.

Also, as I said above, I personally don’t get too excited about your normal solar eclipses, as I believe that when the sun is darkened and he moon turns to blood it will be visible to a world wide audience. We’ve had quite a few of these solar eclipses in the last few of years and so far they haven’t been much to write home about, so to speak. I don’t expect any more from September 23 to tell the truth, time will tell…

As to the subject of “civil war”, I have to say that I fully expect such as part of the final sequence leading up the appearance of the Bridegroom, Joseph Smith said:

“And now I am prepared to say by the authority of Jesus Christ that not many years shall pass away before the United States shall present such a scene of bloodshed as has not a parallel in the history of our nation; pestilence, hail, famine, and earthquake will sweep the wicked of this generation from off the face of the land. To open and prepare the way for the return of the lost tribes of Israel from the north country.” (Joseph Smith DHC vol. 1 p. 315 & 316 January 4, 1833

Joseph here shows us the close relationship between the destruction of the U.S. and the “return of the lost tribes of Israel”. He could just as easily have said “the coming of the Bridegroom” in my humble opinion because they are so closely related.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Have a look at this video

https://youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

In your two witnesses thread that I hijacked ( O:-)) my last post talks about how the 3.5 years and days are halves of a whole. The spring festivals representing both life and mercy and the fall festivals represent death and judgement.

The Lord's ministry is the Mercy ministry.

The child to be born or perhaps commissioned / awoken as born could be figurative could be this September. This child has a rod to rule and could very well be THE rod in Isaiah 11.

The Davidic ministry is the Justice and will likely occur in alignment with the fall festivals. Thanks for your post!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: June 5th, 2017, 12:11 am Have a look at this video

In your two witnesses thread that I hijacked ( O:-)) my last post talks about how the 3.5 years and days are halves of a whole. The spring festivals representing both life and mercy and the fall festivals represent death and judgement.

The child to be born or perhaps commissioned / awoken as born could be figurative could be this September. This child has a rod to rule and could very well be THE rod in Isaiah 11.

The Davidic ministry is the Justice and will likely occur in alignment with the fall festivals. Thanks for your post!
Is ROD the child? or is the child the branch(lower case, as per Isaiah 11)who will be David that Joseph Smith talked about(TPJS, p. 339)?
Also, is the child born this September or is the sign that aligns perfectly with FALL FESTIVAL(and Jewish new year I believe) heralding what shall happen next Passover(as per J.Pratt article'Clothed with the sun, moon under her feet')?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: June 5th, 2017, 1:51 am

Is ROD the child? or is the child the branch(lower case, as per Isaiah 11)who will be David that Joseph Smith talked about(TPJS, p. 339)?
Also, is the child born this September or is the sign that aligns perfectly with FALL FESTIVAL(and Jewish new year I believe) heralding what shall happen next Passover(as per J.Pratt article'Clothed with the sun, moon under her feet')?
According to Gileadi, branch is the root which is grafted into the Rod. So in the original translation the root = branch.
Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isaiah Institute Translation: A shoot will spring up from the stock of Jesse and a branch from its graft bear fruit.
Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Isaiah Institute Translation: 10 In that day the sprig of Jesse, who stands for an ensign to the peoples, shall be sought by the nations, and his rest shall be glorious.
In the Isaiah Institute Translation, rod is translated as "shoot" and root is translated as "sprig."

Avraham Gileadi's Commentary:
While chapter 10 ends with imagery depicting the archtyrant’s hewing down trees, chapter 11 begins with tree imagery infused with hope. The tree that represents Jehovah’s people, however—viably an olive tree (Jeremiah 11:16; Hosea 14:5-6)—doesn’t at first bear fruit, at least not good fruit (cf. Isaiah 5:1-2). The horticultural process Isaiah describes shows that its purpose is to cause the tree again to “bear fruit” (yipreh). While its “stock” or “trunk” (geza‘) is identified with Jesse, the father of King David, the “shoot,” “watersprout,” or “sucker” (hoter) that springs from it is wild by nature.

The third member of Isaiah’s olive tree allegory is the “branch” (neser) that “bears fruit,” representing the final stage of a threefold process. In effect, when an olive tree no longer bears good fruit it can (1) be cut down, or (2) kept growing if one or more limbs show signs of life. In this case, such a limb is the watersprout, the kind of shoot that grows straight up from a tree’s trunk but doesn’t itself bear fruit. For that reason, farmers lop them off in the spring. If the watersprout can keep the tree alive, however, then it may be permitted to grow until it becomes sufficiently strong to support a graft.

Isaiah provides a clue to the identity of the branch in the “sprig,” “root,” or “graft” (sores) of verse 10. When grafted into the shoot or watersprout, the sprig—a tame olive tree variety—may eventually grow into a fruit-bearing branch and become a newly regenerated tree. As does the sprig (v 10) that becomes the branch (v 1), the stock and shoot represent persons instrumental in empowering the tree—Jehovah’s covenant people—to again bear fruit. Because of the principle of “the one and the many,” each individual additionally represents the people associated with his particular phase of the process.

A shoot will spring up from the stock of Jesse. The wild nature of the shoot or watersprout suggests a connection with the Gentiles who interact with Israel’s ethnic lineages (cf. Romans 11). Certain kings and queens of the Gentiles, for example, play a key role in the end-time restoration of Jehovah’s people: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah: ‘I will lift up my hand to the Gentiles, raise my ensign to the peoples; and they will bring your sons in their bosoms and carry your daughters on their shoulders. Kings shall be your foster fathers, queens your nursing mothers’” (Isaiah 49:22-23; emphasis added). - source http://www.isaiahexplained.com/11#commentary
Alaris' commentary O:-)

The ROD or SHOOT is the Davidic Servant (D&C 113) and the SPRIG or ROOT is John (see the Two Witnesses Thread. OP agrees with me on this one. :) ) I agree with Gileadi that the imagery here means that the Davidic Servant will come from a connection with the Gentiles who interace with Israel's ethnic lineages--EPHRAIM! This is why the ROD is "partly" of Jesse and IS of Ephraim. So the SPRIG or ROOT being grafted into the ROD makes a lot of sense to me. At some point John is grafted into ROD, but the ROD himself cannot bear fruit until he does so. And The ROOT / SPRIG cannot bear fruit from the original tree (Judah.) So they need each other! Aw.

As for the fall festivals ...

The alignment is super interesting. Venus, Mars, and Mercury are the three planets that join with LEO to make 12. 12 is obviously an interesting number as is 3. I'm still trying to puzzle this out, but there are clues. I am not well read on John Pratt or the astronomy signs of God. However, I've spoken to my friend thaabit about Venus representing Jesus Christ as it is the brightest planet in our sky. Mars has always represented the warrior in many ancient cultures and may indeed represent the Davidic Servant. Mercury - John? But what about Jupiter? From that video above, our largest planet moves around back and forth inside the belly of Virgo before popping out on September 23rd.

I do not think this is a literal birth but it may mark the advent of the Davidic Servant who will rule the nations with an iron rod:
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
Compare that to
Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Also, the Rod of Iron is caught up unto God and to his throne. This could mark part of the Awake, and Arise! of the Davidic Servant. I doubt a baby would be taken up to heaven and this would be the only prophecy. This is more like an allegory as is the sign in the heaven.
Isaiah 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
Isaiah Institute: Awake, arise; clothe yourself with power,
O arm of Jehovah!
Bestir yourself, as in ancient times,
as in generations of old.
Was it not you who carved up Rahab,
you who slew the dragon?
Isaiah 51 is worth a read here as it reads like the Lord is introducing "righteousness" and "salvation" where I believe "salvation" is the key word for the second witness - righteousness is very apparently the Davidic Servant himself. The second half of the chapter reads like Jehovah is wakening is servant, reminding him who he is / was, and then commissioning him. The commissioning could be 9/23/2017! @-) Oh and it may not be a public event. :-\
Last edited by Alaris on June 5th, 2017, 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: June 5th, 2017, 9:25 am
dafty wrote: June 5th, 2017, 1:51 am

According to Gileadi, branch is the root which is grafted into the Rod. So in the original translation the root = branch.
Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isaiah Institute Translation: A shoot will spring up from the stock of Jesse and a branch from its graft bear fruit.
Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Isaiah Institute Translation: 10 In that day the sprig of Jesse, who stands for an ensign to the peoples, shall be sought by the nations, and his rest shall be glorious.
In the Isaiah Institute Translation, rod is translated as "shoot" and root is translated as "sprig."

Avraham Gileadi's Commentary:
While chapter 10 ends with imagery depicting the archtyrant’s hewing down trees, chapter 11 begins with tree imagery infused with hope. The tree that represents Jehovah’s people, however—viably an olive tree (Jeremiah 11:16; Hosea 14:5-6)—doesn’t at first bear fruit, at least not good fruit (cf. Isaiah 5:1-2). The horticultural process Isaiah describes shows that its purpose is to cause the tree again to “bear fruit” (yipreh). While its “stock” or “trunk” (geza‘) is identified with Jesse, the father of King David, the “shoot,” “watersprout,” or “sucker” (hoter) that springs from it is wild by nature.

The third member of Isaiah’s olive tree allegory is the “branch” (neser) that “bears fruit,” representing the final stage of a threefold process. In effect, when an olive tree no longer bears good fruit it can (1) be cut down, or (2) kept growing if one or more limbs show signs of life. In this case, such a limb is the watersprout, the kind of shoot that grows straight up from a tree’s trunk but doesn’t itself bear fruit. For that reason, farmers lop them off in the spring. If the watersprout can keep the tree alive, however, then it may be permitted to grow until it becomes sufficiently strong to support a graft.

Isaiah provides a clue to the identity of the branch in the “sprig,” “root,” or “graft” (sores) of verse 10. When grafted into the shoot or watersprout, the sprig—a tame olive tree variety—may eventually grow into a fruit-bearing branch and become a newly regenerated tree. As does the sprig (v 10) that becomes the branch (v 1), the stock and shoot represent persons instrumental in empowering the tree—Jehovah’s covenant people—to again bear fruit. Because of the principle of “the one and the many,” each individual additionally represents the people associated with his particular phase of the process.

A shoot will spring up from the stock of Jesse. The wild nature of the shoot or watersprout suggests a connection with the Gentiles who interact with Israel’s ethnic lineages (cf. Romans 11). Certain kings and queens of the Gentiles, for example, play a key role in the end-time restoration of Jehovah’s people: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah: ‘I will lift up my hand to the Gentiles, raise my ensign to the peoples; and they will bring your sons in their bosoms and carry your daughters on their shoulders. Kings shall be your foster fathers, queens your nursing mothers’” (Isaiah 49:22-23; emphasis added).
Alaris' commentary O:-)

The ROD or SHOOT is the Davidic Servant (D&C 113) and the SPRIG or ROOT is John (see the Two Witnesses Thread. OP agrees with me on this one. :) ) I agree with Gileadi that the imagery here means that the Davidic Servant will come from a connection with the Gentiles who interace with Israel's ethnic lineages--EPHRAIM! This is why the ROD is "partly" of Jesse and IS of Ephraim. So the SPRIG or ROOT being grafted into the ROD makes a lot of sense to me. At some point John is grafted into ROD, but the ROD himself cannot bear fruit until he does so. And The ROOT / SPRIG cannot bear fruit from the original tree (Judah.) So they need each other! Aw.

As for the fall festivals ...

The alignment is super interesting. Venus, Mars, and Mercury are the three planets that join with LEO to make 12. 12 is obviously an interesting number as is 3. I'm still trying to puzzle this out, but there are clues. I am not well read on John Pratt or the astronomy signs of God. However, I've spoken to my friend thaabit about Venus representing Jesus Christ as it is the brightest planet in our sky. Mars has always represented the warrior in many ancient cultures and may indeed represent the Davidic Servant. Mercury - John? But what about Jupiter? From that video above, our largest planet moves around back and forth inside the belly of Virgo before popping out on September 23rd.

I do not think this is a literal birth but it may mark the advent of the Davidic Servant who will rule the nations with an iron rod:
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
Compare that to
Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
So who is who in the imagery of Rev 12 then? You have SUN ,MOON,WOMAN,CHILD...Secondly, again-do we axpect the child to be born during this September 2017(Feast of Trumpets) or Passover 2018? thanx

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

EDIT - Added a bit to the 12 starred crown.
dafty wrote: June 5th, 2017, 9:37 am So who is who in the imagery of Rev 12 then? You have SUN ,MOON,WOMAN,CHILD...Secondly, again-do we axpect the child to be born during this September 2017(Feast of Trumpets) or Passover 2018? thanx
  • SUN - The giant ball of light that gives us life and warmth is Jesus Christ. That's an easy one. He clothes the woman.
  • The woman - The woman is often associated with the Church by both LDS and non LDS. There was an LDS commentary I read 20 years ago that thought the child represented the priesthood and its taking to heaven represented apostasy. I think the woman could represent the bride to the bridegroom, which is necessarily "the church" but those 5 virgins with oil in their lamps.
  • MOON - Only those who can live a terrestrial law or higher may remain upon the earth after the second coming. The woman standing on the moon to me represents this simple fact - if you are not part of the woman (the 5 virgins) you will not be left standing on this terrestrial sphere - and terrestrial is symbolized by the brightness of the moon.
  • CHILD* - Davidic Servant? This is also a Mary / Jesus motif. The child born to the Virgin (Virgo) woman who saves the woman. Mars may also represent the Davidic Servant.
    *JST says it's "The Kingdom of God" and confirms the Woman is the Church. I'm reading a John Pratt article that says there may be three separate events.
  • 12 STARRED CROWN - Judah is the bulk of the crown which symbolizes the throne of David. The three other planets could represent the godhead or the major players themselves, Jesus, Davidic Servant, John as I mentioned above. The remnant of who will remain on the earth will on be those in one of the 12 tribes whether by birth or adoption but all will have to be able to live a terrestrial law. Also, if you look below it's Venus followed by Mars then Mercury. Jesus, Davidic Servant, John (though I'm not sure why John would be Mercury. Anyone?)
Revelation 12: 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Salvation - John
Strength - Davidic Servant

Now we LDS have always read that Michael casting out the Serpent was in reference to the Premortal War in Heaven. However, the beast ascends from the bottomless pit to overcome the two witnesses. What if these two scriptures are related. Verse 10 seems sequential and seems to be referring to the two witnesses.
Revelation: 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
The above may represent the building of ZION - the wilderness represents her being hidden from the Serpent. There is a period of time where the King of Assyria is the sword of punishment for the wicked (Isaiah) before the Lord bears his sword (Davidic Servant.) So verses 13 and 14 could represent the gathering and building of ZION in the wilderness (hidden from the Dragon and the world) while the world is essentially on fire or covered in war.
Last edited by Alaris on June 8th, 2017, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

The church's approved seminary manual has a different take on the matter and the JST of Revelations 12 does as well:

https://www.lds.org/manual/new-testamen ... 3?lang=eng

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Physician wrote: June 6th, 2017, 4:47 pm The church's approved seminary manual has a different take on the matter and the JST of Revelations 12 does as well:

https://www.lds.org/manual/new-testamen ... 3?lang=eng
Hey LDS Physician. I hope you're not an orthopedic doctor as I do not want to mix business and pleasure here. :)

There may be dual meanings and layers here as there are with so many prophecies. If the child represents the kingdom of God who better to herald the kingdom than the Davidic King
The Prophet Joseph Smith taught that "the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days, raised up out of his lineage" (TPJS, p. 339)
This heavenly sign may mark his calling and may be as public an event as Joseph Smith's first vision. (i.e. not)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I can't help but share this despite it not being in the seminary manual. If you haven't read this topic, it is very relevant to this post:

viewtopic.php?t=45353
Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
These scriptures are the lead-up to Revelation 12. The Davidic Servant is receiving a CROWN. This is important. Verse 12 is critical. It is the 6th use of overcometh. The 7th use is obviously becoming a Savior and the 8th is becoming a God (see post linked at the beginning.) So overcoming the 6th is going from a High Priest to a Prince.
D&C 107
54 And the Lord appeared unto them, and they rose up and blessed Adam, and called him Michael, the prince, the archangel.
55 And the Lord administered comfort unto Adam, and said unto him: I have set thee to be at the head; a multitude of nations shall come of thee, and thou art a prince over them forever.
Michael is a prince forever.
D&C 77:11 Q. What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel—twelve thousand out of every tribe?
A. We are to understand that those who are sealed are high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.
The 144,000 are High Priests. The angels to whom is given power are likely the archangels - one level above the 144,000 in my humble opinion.
Revelation 7:
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
I believe the angel who ascends from the east is the Davidic Servant. The Davidic Servant comes from the east:
Isaiah 41:2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.
He has the seal of the living God - and he is about to open it or have it opened for him. The rest of the 144,000 sealed servants have the seal in their foreheads. Please don't throw this all out because the word chakra makes you cringe - The third eye chakra? It's in the forehead. It symbolizes deep knowledge and understanding. And overcoming level 6 as the 6th use of "overcometh" indicates in Revelation is when the Father and the Son are both revealed. Certainly hidden knowledge and understanding is attained at this.

The servants are level 6 beings who have not overcome yet (Revelation 3:12.) So the name of the father is SEALED in their forehead. This symbolizes two important things - the name is still hidden to them, but they are promised to received it when they overcome....much like a sealed envelope. This is what it means. You're welcome. :)

Back to the Davidic Servant and the Revelation 12 which sign occurs at this fall's feast of trumpets. JST version:
JST Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
Like revealed in Moses 7, child birth symbolizes the Savior's suffering to bring children of God into the eternal worlds. JST Rev 12:1 reveals almost the inverse. There is a sign in the heavens that reveals a likeness on earth. Someone is being "born" by a Queen into royalty.
2 And the woman being with child, cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and his throne.
This is the promised reward of overcoming level 6. The Davidic Servant is caught up to receive his reward. Verse 1 mentions the CROWN again. The crown chakra is the symbol of level 7. Why is Michael referred to as the 7th angel rather than the first? It is because he is the Chief or Prince over level 7 beings, he himself being the head of that order that has only been occupied (in my humble opinion) by 6 other beings beside himself until now.
D&C 88: 112 And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven.
The 7 archangels are the 7 dispensation heads. The 8th archangel, symbolizing renewal, rebirth, or the first day of the following week, is the Davidic Servant, who was of a lesser order...until now. His ascent marks the ascent of the Earth itself - the earth finishing and fulfilling a measure of its creation to ascend to the next level, so does the Davidic Servant finish and fulfill a measure of his creation and ascends to the next level.
Revelation 12:4 And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman which was delivered, ready to devour her child after it was born.
John Pratt (if I remember correctly) makes a great observation here. The dragon is waiting to devour the child, not the mother. Still, the mother flees into the wilderness. I believe there are more reasons here that the dragon is particularly hateful of his child, which I will list at the end.
Revelation 12:5 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore years.
Joseph Smith changes this to "years." Then, we hear of Michael fighting against the Dragon. I think there may be a reason why John speaks of a latter day event, sign and then suddenly switches to past events. The apostasy is the polar opposite of the Kingdom of God, not the Church. The woman's (church's) purpose is to birth the child (the kingdom of God) - she is fed in preparation for this. This may be John building up the importance of this event.
Revelation 12:6 And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought against Michael;
7 And the dragon prevailed not against Michael, neither the child, nor the woman which was the church of God, who had been delivered of her pains, and brought forth the kingdom of our God and his Christ.
So reading through verses 6 and 7 reads to me like, "So the Dragon did not prevail - from the premortal war all the way down to the bringing forth of the Kingdom of God on Earth.

Yes the child symbolizes the kingdom of God. But who better to symbolize the kingdom than the prophesied King.
Jeremiah 23
5 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
So who better to devour to foil the plans of God and his Earth than to devour the prophesied King upon his ascension. He is hidden "in the shadow" of the Lord's hand and his hidden from the Dragon until his "birth" into his new order.
Isaiah 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
When the Lord tells the Davidic Servant to Awake and Arise, the first thing he tells him is to remember this:
Isaiah 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
This gives the dragon even more cause and desire to devour up the man child as soon as he is born. I believe Isaiah 51:9 refers to a premortal event. David vs. Goliath may have been a type of an event from the premortal life where the one who would be the Davidic Servant slew Rahab - which can mean proud or large.

So the reasons to Devour the man child in summary:

1. There may be some history and some long-standing grudges (Isaiah 51:9)
2. The Dragon has been blind to him and his identity (Isaiah 51:16)
3. Stopping the prophesied King - slaying one man - to foil God's plans for his people and his kingdom. This was attempted by Herod the Great to stop the Savior, but the Savior was hidden.
4. This may be the first level 6 being to ascend to level 7 since the creation of our world. The woman, the sign, to me symbolizes an important event that represents how a man ascends to become a prince. Michael's ascension will likely occur after the end of the millennium when he delivers his celestialized kingdom back to the Lord and His Father.
5. The success of the Davidic Servant will result in the imprisonment of the Dragon.

So we are ordained to become priests and kings, priestesses and queens. The ascension of this level may be a very big deal indeed. Thank you for reading! :)
D&C 132:19 And again, verily I say unto you, if a man marry a wife by my word, which is my law, and by the new and everlasting covenant, and it is sealed unto them by the Holy Spirit of promise, by him who is anointed, unto whom I have appointed this power and the keys of this priesthood; and it shall be said unto them—Ye shall come forth in the first resurrection; and if it be after the first resurrection, in the next resurrection; and shall inherit thrones, kingdoms, principalities, and powers, dominions, all heights and depths—then shall it be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, that he shall commit no murder whereby to shed innocent blood, and if ye abide in my covenant, and commit no murder whereby to shed innocent blood, it shall be done unto them in all things whatsoever my servant hath put upon them, in time, and through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world; and they shall pass by the angels, and the gods, which are set there, to their exaltation and glory in all things, as hath been sealed upon their heads, which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the seeds forever and ever.
20 Then shall they be gods, because they have no end; therefore shall they be from everlasting to everlasting, because they continue; then shall they be above all, because all things are subject unto them. Then shall they be gods, because they have all power, and the angels are subject unto them.
21 Verily, verily, I say unto you, except ye abide my law ye cannot attain to this glory.
22 For strait is the gate, and narrow the way that leadeth unto the exaltation and continuation of the lives, and few there be that find it, because ye receive me not in the world neither do ye know me.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

More evidence that The Davidic Servant is ascending to the Prince level.
Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I have learned subsequent to my last post that Jewish astronomy names Jupiter ZEDEK meaning "Righteousness" as in Melchizedek or "King of Righteousness."

This is huge brothers and sisters. But please don't take my word - pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ for your own witness.

Jupiter is the planet that rolls around inside the belly of the Virgo constellation for 42 weeks (see above posts.) Righteousness is a key word aligned to the Davidic Servant all over the scriptures, especially in Isaiah.

Here are some links to verify:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_astronomy
Tzedeq צדק, Jupiter

Meaning: "righteousness", as Jupiter is the embodiment of divine influx.
The devil takes truth and twists yet his is evidence of ZEDEK existing as a name of Jupiter in antiquity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydyk

To recap. The Davidic Servant is acending from a conditional phase of progression to an unconditional one... "to go no more out." He is now referred to as a prince. Revelation 12 is likely not the physical birth of the Davidic Servant but could very well be his birth into this order of royalty... Servant no longer but a son. Birthed by a woman crowned by 12 stars... In the heavens. The child that is born is immediately caught up. This is not a symbol of "the kingdom of God" being taken off the earth but from where I believe that Greek word "rapture" is derived. The man born into this order is caught up.
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
This is likely a very brief event relatively speaking. This September could very well be the marking of this event. I wonder what this verse could mean:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Could this be a parallel sign? I wonder if there will be any parallel signs or if this will be a silent event. The birth of the Savior had a sign in the heavens, and there was tremendous fanfare on the other side of the veil though it seems few on this side of the veil were blessed to be made aware. If this 9/23 is the advent of the calling of a servant who becomes a son, I wonder what we have to do to be clued in?

Edit: Wow! This gives new layers of meaning to Moses 7:62:
62 And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem

After being caught up to the throne of God and chosen God then sends righteousness back down from Heaven to fulfill the missions mentioned above. Amazing.

Edit edit:

I was going to make this a separate thread but feel so impressed to put this here. Revelation 12 may be the fulfilling of Isaiah 9:6. Handel should have made a subsequent piece named Handels Servant.

Here is KJV Isaiah 9:6,7
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment* and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Verse 7 gives added context and clues that 6 is not about the Messiah but a latter day servant, mighty and strong, upon whom is laid much power. Biblehub shows alternate translations of Isaiah 7 that use the word "righteousness" rather than judgment. There is that key word again!

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/9-7.htm

The Isaiah institute translation agrees:
7 that sovereignty may be extended
and peace have no end;
that, on the throne of David
and over his kingdom,
his rule may be established and upheld
by justice and righteousness
from this time forth and forever.
The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts will accomplish it.
The words "to order it" sound very much like D&C 85:7
7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;
And look at that. Not one, but two references to Revelation 12! Clothed with light? A scepter of power in his hand?

Finally, here is the Isaiah Institute Translation of verse 6 with commentary after by Gileadi
6 For to us a child is born, a son appointed,
who will shoulder the burden of government.
He will be called
Wonderful Counsellor, One Mighty in Valor,
a Father for Ever, a Prince of Peace—

Word links identify the “son” whom Jehovah “appoints” as the “son” Immanuel and as the “servant” whom Jehovah “appoints” as a light to the nations (Isaiah 7:14; 42:6; 49:6). “Son” (ben) and “servant” (‘ebed) comprise legal terms in ancient Near Eastern and biblical covenants that define a vassal’s relationship to an emperor—as when Ahaz chooses the king of Assyria as his emperor instead of Jehovah, saying, “I am your servant and your son” (2 Kings 16:7). Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure (Isaiah 9-12; 41-46) synonymously parallels these “son” and “servant” aspects of Jehovah’s vassal.

While the “servant” phase of a vassal’s relationship to an emperor is conditional—depending on whether the vassal proves loyal to the emperor under all conditions—the “son” phase of their relationship is unconditional. In other words, after a vassal proves exceedingly loyal to the emperor by keeping the terms of his covenant, the emperor legally adopts him as his “son.” The covenant between them then becomes unconditional or “everlasting.” While chapters 41-46 reflect the conditional phase of Jehovah’s vassal, chapters 9-12 reflect its unconditional phase—his formal investiture as king.

He will be called. Historically, verses 6-7 serve as a Coronation Hymn for King Hezekiah, the prophesied Immanuel. The four Hebrew couplets that comprise the king’s titulary—“Wonderful Counselor, One Mighty in Valor, a Father for Ever, a Prince of Peace” (pele’ yo‘es ’el gibbor ’abi-‘ad sar-salom)—reflect four phases in the life of Abraham as recorded in successive narratives of the Genesis account: (1) when he counsels with Lot; (2) when he delivers Lot; (3) when he begets Isaac, his heir; and (4) when he intercedes with Jehovah on behalf of the righteous in Sodom (Genesis 13-18).

Although Handel’s Messiah cites this prophecy of Isaiah in reference to Jesus—perhaps based in part on its mistranslation in the King James Version of the Bible—no scriptural writers do so because that would entirely remove it from its literary-scriptural context in the Book of Isaiah. As the exemplar of his people, Jehovah nevertheless embodies the divine attributes of counsel (Isaiah 25:1; 28:29); valor (1:24; 49:26); fatherhood (45:10; 63:16); and kingship (Isaiah 33:22; 43:15). Jehovah’s servant and his associates, too, therefore, evidence these same attributes (Isaiah 11:2; 13:3; 22:21; 46:11; 49:23).
Isaiah 9:6 is never mentioned in the NT as a prophecy fulfilled as so many messianic scriptures were. A son is born who will rule all nations with a rod of iron and the government shall be on his shoulder. He will be a prince of peace...or the order of the archangels. Christ Himself is King.

I can imagine how awkward the Davidic Servant must feel listening to this amazing passage of scripture sung by those who feel they are singing praises to the Lord Himself. *awkward*

Edit: edit: edit: - I added D&C 85:6, alternate translations fo Isaiah 7 that all included the word "righteousness" above to the "Edit Edit" section. It's almost like verses 6 and 7 were encrypted!
Last edited by Alaris on June 13th, 2017, 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

If you truly want to understand Revelations, you need to accept that the sky has changed dramatically since the days of Adam and Eve. Not only did Enoch's City (what the Kolbrin (Welsh) Bible names The Grand Company) used to be suspended above the earth in plain view and then "withdrew in disgust" because of the wickedness of man, but the myths of every culture converge in describing a different sun, and interactions between Saturn, Venus, and Mars that make their present place (out in the wilderness of stars) unlikely before the cataclysm described in ancient records. God is great, and He has told the Christ story in the sky with planets crashing into each other, cosmic lightning resembling a dragon, and scars left on the faces of the planets, including Earth (the Grand Canyon, for one). He knew the story told this way would never be forgotten. The archetypes are discussed in this video, Symbols of an Alien Sky: https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

If you want to understand the visual of Venus (the woman) clothed in the sun, with the crescent moon shape under her feet (also called the Bull because it resembled horns), and giving birth to a man child, hero, warrior (Mars), with a crown of 12 spires behind her, you will appreciate the visuals the Electric Universe and Unifying Theory of Myth provide. Wal Thornhill and Dave Talbot are the major theoricists behind this amazing blend of laboratory physics and scholarly research of ancient history. Not only is it fascinating but it may be the key to the language of the ancient prophets. Their words were clear to those who originally heard them. It also explains why they jump around from past to future tense, because they understood that this was a type for all that was to come. It would happen in the world of men just as it happened in the "celestial vault" and it would repeat when all things are restored. Look for these celestial dramas to return. It's a great explanation for why the earth will wobble to and fro like a drunkard. It will be removed like a cottage. And the planets banished to the wilderness will be in a very different place than they are now. When all things are restored in earth and heaven.

Just one more layer of understanding for those interested.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

oxbloodangel wrote: June 13th, 2017, 8:29 am If you truly want to understand Revelations, you need to accept that the sky has changed dramatically since the days of Adam and Eve. Not only did Enoch's City (what the Kolbrin (Welsh) Bible names The Grand Company) used to be suspended above the earth in plain view and then "withdrew in disgust" because of the wickedness of man, but the myths of every culture converge in describing a different sun, and interactions between Saturn, Venus, and Mars that make their present place (out in the wilderness of stars) unlikely before the cataclysm described in ancient records. God is great, and He has told the Christ story in the sky with planets crashing into each other, cosmic lightning resembling a dragon, and scars left on the faces of the planets, including Earth (the Grand Canyon, for one). He knew the story told this way would never be forgotten. The archetypes are discussed in this video, Symbols of an Alien Sky: https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

If you want to understand the visual of Venus (the woman) clothed in the sun, with the crescent moon shape under her feet (also called the Bull because it resembled horns), and giving birth to a man child, hero, warrior (Mars), with a crown of 12 spires behind her, you will appreciate the visuals the Electric Universe and Unifying Theory of Myth provide. Wal Thornhill and Dave Talbot are the major theoricists behind this amazing blend of laboratory physics and scholarly research of ancient history. Not only is it fascinating but it may be the key to the language of the ancient prophets. Their words were clear to those who originally heard them. It also explains why they jump around from past to future tense, because they understood that this was a type for all that was to come. It would happen in the world of men just as it happened in the "celestial vault" and it would repeat when all things are restored. Look for these celestial dramas to return. It's a great explanation for why the earth will wobble to and fro like a drunkard. It will be removed like a cottage. And the planets banished to the wilderness will be in a very different place than they are now. When all things are restored in earth and heaven.

Just one more layer of understanding for those interested.
I have a thread about the Kolbrin Book here, page 2. I discusss some of its provenance and content.

viewtopic.php?t=71061