"The Julie Rowe Show" Podcasts

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: "The Julie Rowe Show" Podcasts

Post by setyourselffree »

eddie wrote: June 6th, 2017, 4:14 pm
DesertWonderer wrote: June 6th, 2017, 2:50 pm
setyourselffree wrote: June 6th, 2017, 1:08 pm I need to confess something. The reason I post so much about Julie Rowe is because I am in love with her.
=))
I love true confessions! How long has this gone on? :))
Its been going on for years. Secretly I am hoping to go to tent cities just so I can be closer to her. Plus she makes a lot of money, which is a bonus.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

setyourselffree wrote: June 6th, 2017, 11:53 pm
setyourselffree wrote: June 6th, 2017, 1:08 pm I need to confess something. The reason I post so much about Julie Rowe is because I am in love with her.
=))
Its been going on for years. Secretly I am hoping to go to tent cities just so I can be closer to her. Plus she makes a lot of money, which is a bonus.
She has mentioned many men by whom she has been smitten that she describes as tall dark and handsome: Justin Trudeau, The Adversary and her husband. I hope you can measure up.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 7th, 2017, 6:59 am

=))
She has mentioned many men by whom she has been smitten that she describes as tall dark and handsome: Justin Trudeau, The Adversary and her husband. I hope you can measure up.
I would fight all of them, just for a chance to be in here presence. She is everything I DREAM about in a woman.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

bahahahahaha

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

I suspect many people follow her because of her looks, she dont look too bad for a middle aged female in the pic I saw. Well this reason and because she is Mormon and Mormons would never lie or deceive other Mormons.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

lyanne7 wrote: June 6th, 2017, 3:43 pm You don't need to have suffered through satanic ritual abuse (and I am so sorry you were exposed to that) to be confused and deceived by Satan about last day stuff, visions, dreams etc. There are many LDS and others affected in these times. A special needs adult in our Gospel Doctrine class said it best one day...A Prophet (One with authority) Prophesizes ....a False Teacher (Sometimes calling themselves a prophet) One without authority "Predicts".
Our Leaders encourage us to simplify, do the basics, read the book of Mormon. Learn how to hear the spirit. Yes we will all be exposed to all this nonsense, I have gone down that road, deceived by satanic groups masquerading as LDS Preppers....and undoing awful stuff they unleashed. But you learn from the experience and say "I know thee now". You have personal experience what it feels like...the spirit vs the emotional highs and chaos of Satans influence. Some of these groups are congregating in Idaho. I know a counselor who helps survivors of satanic ritual abuse, she was the only one who got to read the legal docs, when years ago whole families in the church in Idaho were excommunicated for these abuses. In my experiences, I had concerns in the early days of Julie Rowe lectures that she was seen by more than one doing a reverse version to something done in the temple. That was one of the things these people I was exposed to did to me, I won't go into detail what it unleashed. I have had my own small NDE, nothing spectacular, I have several other friends who have had NDE and keep most of it sacred...we have all felt strongly Julie is lying, and has mental health issues. I have also worked in that field and it is common that Bi-polar not dealt with, or meds played with off and on can lead one into schizophrenia.
My dear friend who has been abused, I am so sorry...evil does exist on levels unheard of....it will take consistent practice of daily reading scriptures, prayers, follow word of wisdom so it is easier for the spirit to help you and the ability to see clearly. ...abuse can harm the brain and its processing...it might have left you very sensitive..it is not necessary to read and follow all the horrible things going on in the world...we don't need to research to know satan exists. It will take time and if you need more help I can give my friend contact who helps people who have endured what you have.
Thank you Lyanne7. I hope my comments are educational and not to gain sheer sympathy; but I appreciate your compassion for me!

lyanne7
captain of 10

Post by lyanne7 »

No Juliet, I don't think you were trying to gain sheer sympathy. This is real life, many are deceived. Satan is raging and working hard to decieve the very elect. Joseph delt with it in his day too. People need to understand that if you are not doing those basic things on a daily basis to keep your shields up, it will not be easy to discern from what source dreams, impressions, feelings come from.
I rarely hear that these people are praying and asking first from what source. So eager to believe that everything amazing comes from God...not so. It is ever so subtle. I was raised by a hippie mom, i am a convert and was exposed to many doctrines but especially the new age crap growing up. i played around with astro projection and many esoteric garbage, including Reiki. I know from personal experience it is not inspired from God. I also have been a Licensed massage therapist for over 24 years. I have seen what Reiki has done to the minds of my fellow colleques and it has not been good.
Let me tell anyone willing to listen and read this....Many Mormons are seeking foreign paths, they are bored, they do not study for themselves and want doctrinal bling as i call it. If you want real meat go read Taylor, Pratt Joseph Smith...there is all the amazing real bling you are looking for. Please stop listening to these apostate members with no authority who are blending new Age Crap with Pure doctrine. I should know I escaped it and found the gospel.
STOP STOP blending satanic forms of so called healing with Christ. Reiki is dangerous, Members stop trying to do Astro projection and trying to leave your bodies to visit "HOME" Their so many divers ways for possession. This new Christ healing that Tammy Ward is doing is dangerous and wrong. Members you have the fullness, stop looking to people and alternatives other than the preisthood.
The difference between John Pontius and Denver Snuffer, who both sought higher knowledge and a desire for Zion...is that John knew the line of authority. He understood, was patient and how to trust God's will and respect others agency..Denver got mad, impatient and frustrated...he wanted the brethren to teach and share deeper things not possible. He got prideful, thought he knew better than the Lords anointed and led him down a dark apostate path listening to the wrong voices.
There is a growing group settling in idaho that are practicing Satanists while still pretending to be card carrying members of the church, they are actively involved in the prepper community. Be watchful, careful....do not isolate and cut yourself off from the body of the church. Stop having the mentality that somehow you are better because you are :awake: speaking with disdain for other members who you think do not "GET IT". This is pride and a hook into you for Satan to use.
It is not the mandate of the church to save a few who have food storage and let those who don't suffer and die. If you think that way then you do not understand Christ, The Atonement, sacrifice, love. I see people who madly store for the end times, preparing to be some big savior, but are the most selfish, self centered people right now refusing to help or "BE ONE".
If you cannot serve and strive to be ONE with your ward family now, what makes you think when the $#!% hits the fan that magically you will share then???? Juliet thank you for your honesty, this stuff is really going on and it is a battle to learn how to discern and it is not easy. Fear does not come from God, trust and faith and learning how to hear the spirit is the MOST IMPORTANT quality to understand right now.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 7th, 2017, 6:59 am

=))
Don't forget John of Arc.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

lyanne7 wrote: June 8th, 2017, 12:43 am No Juliet, I don't think you were trying to gain sheer sympathy. This is real life, many are deceived. Satan is raging and working hard to decieve the very elect. Joseph delt with it in his day too. People need to understand that if you are not doing those basic things on a daily basis to keep your shields up, it will not be easy to discern from what source dreams, impressions, feelings come from.
I rarely hear that these people are praying and asking first from what source. So eager to believe that everything amazing comes from God...not so. It is ever so subtle. I was raised by a hippie mom, i am a convert and was exposed to many doctrines but especially the new age crap growing up. i played around with astro projection and many esoteric garbage, including Reiki. I know from personal experience it is not inspired from God. I also have been a Licensed massage therapist for over 24 years. I have seen what Reiki has done to the minds of my fellow colleques and it has not been good.
Let me tell anyone willing to listen and read this....Many Mormons are seeking foreign paths, they are bored, they do not study for themselves and want doctrinal bling as i call it. If you want real meat go read Taylor, Pratt Joseph Smith...there is all the amazing real bling you are looking for. Please stop listening to these apostate members with no authority who are blending new Age Crap with Pure doctrine. I should know I escaped it and found the gospel.
STOP STOP blending satanic forms of so called healing with Christ. Reiki is dangerous, Members stop trying to do Astro projection and trying to leave your bodies to visit "HOME" Their so many divers ways for possession. This new Christ healing that Tammy Ward is doing is dangerous and wrong. Members you have the fullness, stop looking to people and alternatives other than the preisthood.
The difference between John Pontius and Denver Snuffer, who both sought higher knowledge and a desire for Zion...is that John knew the line of authority. He understood, was patient and how to trust God's will and respect others agency..Denver got mad, impatient and frustrated...he wanted the brethren to teach and share deeper things not possible. He got prideful, thought he knew better than the Lords anointed and led him down a dark apostate path listening to the wrong voices.
There is a growing group settling in idaho that are practicing Satanists while still pretending to be card carrying members of the church, they are actively involved in the prepper community. Be watchful, careful....do not isolate and cut yourself off from the body of the church. Stop having the mentality that somehow you are better because you are :awake: speaking with disdain for other members who you think do not "GET IT". This is pride and a hook into you for Satan to use.
It is not the mandate of the church to save a few who have food storage and let those who don't suffer and die. If you think that way then you do not understand Christ, The Atonement, sacrifice, love. I see people who madly store for the end times, preparing to be some big savior, but are the most selfish, self centered people right now refusing to help or "BE ONE".
If you cannot serve and strive to be ONE with your ward family now, what makes you think when the poo poo hits the fan that magically you will share then???? Juliet thank you for your honesty, this stuff is really going on and it is a battle to learn how to discern and it is not easy. Fear does not come from God, trust and faith and learning how to hear the spirit is the MOST IMPORTANT quality to understand right now.
Thanks for sharing this info. Apostasy comes in all forms. I am glad to see others have been able to discern the dangers around us.

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

lyanne7 wrote: June 8th, 2017, 12:43 am No Juliet, I don't think you were trying to gain sheer sympathy. This is real life, many are deceived. Satan is raging and working hard to decieve the very elect. Joseph delt with it in his day too. People need to understand that if you are not doing those basic things on a daily basis to keep your shields up, it will not be easy to discern from what source dreams, impressions, feelings come from.
If you cannot serve and strive to be ONE with your ward family now, what makes you think when the poo poo hits the fan that magically you will share then???? Juliet thank you for your honesty, this stuff is really going on and it is a battle to learn how to discern and it is not easy. Fear does not come from God, trust and faith and learning how to hear the spirit is the MOST IMPORTANT quality to understand right now.
Truth!! ^^^

I had a similar experience with "energy healing". I was referred to one of Julie's recommended practitioners. This was shortly after the second book was written. It was a phone therapy session. I prayed beforehand and didn't feel a "no", so I proceeded. The first two or three sessions felt good, so I persisted. It went downhill from there. Two sessions followed where I felt absolute darkness enter my home. The practitioner tried to say it was because they didn't want me to heal. She said she would take care of it. First warning bell. The next time it happened, she said, I was to call for Elijah to cast them out. Second warning bell. All such things are done in Christ's name. That was my last call.
I was blessed with that firsthand experience, rather than the Lord warding me off initially. The only thing I felt from the spirit as I went through this experience was " what do YOU think?" I already had the knowledge I needed from the scriptures to discern the truth. Now I have a stronger witness of the true power of God because I experienced the counterfeit.
I've since found true healing through a qualified counselor and have felt an abundance of the spirit of God in the process.

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 12:29 pm This thread is intended for discussion of Julie Rowe's podcasts from owe Show." You can watch or listen to the podcasts on her channel on YouTube here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IOtuWOUyFL

Her first podcast just published this morning is about the "Wasatch Wake-Up" Earthquake.
I checked out the Youtube channel and here are some impressions:

I listened to about 1 minute of a podcast and found that she had "invited" a few people to ask her questions? Seems like the actions of a person needing validation/attention. I guess the interest has waned so invited interviewer were required.

second, most of the podcast had anywhere from several hundred to a couple of thousand views. Not many out there that still believe her predictions.

finally, the audio quality was fairly average to poor. Sounds like people were on cell phones talking back and forth.

Desperate to keep this thing going as interest has plummeted. A massive earthquake in SLC might help.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

You make many good points here but I'll only comment on one thing. The prepper / Avow / JR crowd has now begun to include the false doctrines of DS in their mantra.

lyanne7
captain of 10

Post by lyanne7 »

Desert wanderer... Sad to hear they are listening to DS. I left AVOW 2 1/2 yrs ago..after I found out that AVOW have satanists and those stupid enough to follow them involved in that whole group. It took over a year to deprogram from the AVOW culture. I had several meetings with my Stake President going over what is false and what is true. Its like coming out of a heavy fog, colors how you see the church and the world.
I think it is part of the brainwashing mantra, part of this us against them doctrine that only a few are "awake". Everyone is at different levels, yes it is the latter days...but those who you think are not awake are really listening and focusing on what matters most...Temple work, missionary work, service etc...these AVOW groups are so focused on saving themselves, on holding onto this telestial sphere. They are full of fear. There are many stories of good latter day saints who stored years of stuff, only to lose it all in a hurricane, or share it till gone.
I do not think these manic preppers get the point..its not about fear. I remember going to a Roger Young talk about his timeline of last days (years ago). It left me feeling afraid and confused. I went home to get a blessing and confirmed what i thought...in it was little truth that had been exaggerated to sell products.
When Julie rowe first came out, several of us who have also had NDE talked privately about our impressions that she was making it all up, a wanna be NDE so to speak. In the early days on a facebook page i brought up doctrinal mistakes in her book. Her followers attacked me with such vengence, one crazy woman said that if i lived in joseph Smith days, i would be one of the mob that killed them????
By the way I think it is curious that in all the time one friend of mine who had a NDE who knew Chad Daybell...he has never admitted nor shared this supposed NDE..this to me is suspect as well...why come out now???? I think this group has gotten out of hand. You can get so deep down the rabbit whole that you can't hear properly anymore. Even on here there are suspect apostate people, this place is a little better than AVOW, but still need to be careful of people on here. There are large groups out west that are paid by other churches to troll LDS sites to cause confusion, slander....I personally would love to see AVOW shut down...sick people are making money off of fear, panic

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

lyanne7 wrote: June 11th, 2017, 8:59 pm Even on here there are suspect apostate people, this place is a little no better than AVOW, but still need to be careful of people on here.
Fixed it for ya. ;)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mirkwood wrote: June 6th, 2017, 12:01 am Denver Snuffer is an apostate.
Thank you. And I'm sure that is the consensus among all, or nearly all, who argue against JR's stuff.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

=)) :X :X

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ebenezerarise wrote: June 6th, 2017, 6:32 pmI never said that! I said some of the DS crowd beat up on JR, too. It's a hobby around these parts.
I remember it the way I said it, and I remember a great insistence on your part, but I'm ready to drop it now.
Last edited by Silver Pie on June 15th, 2017, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

kfb wrote: June 11th, 2017, 4:48 pm I listened to about 1 minute of a podcast and found that she had "invited" a few people to ask her questions? Seems like the actions of a person needing validation/attention.
I didn't listen to it, so I don't know if she wanted the audience to ask questions or someone else to do it (like an interviewer), but when you open up to questions, you open up yourself to criticism and to being caught in a trap if you are a deceiver.

DesertWonderer wrote: June 11th, 2017, 5:35 pmThe prepper / Avow / JR crowd has now begun to include the false doctrines of DS in their mantra.
I doubt the prepper crowd is doing that, though there may be a view interested in prepping who are also interested in him, but I can guarantee you that AVOW is as anti-Denver as they come. Anyone who says anything construed as supporting him or believing in him is ousted from the forum.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver Pie wrote: June 15th, 2017, 10:22 am
kfb wrote: June 11th, 2017, 4:48 pm I listened to about 1 minute of a podcast and found that she had "invited" a few people to ask her questions? Seems like the actions of a person needing validation/attention.
I didn't listen to it, so I don't know if she wanted the audience to ask questions or someone else to do it (like an interviewer), but when you open up to questions, you open up yourself to criticism and to being caught in a trap if you are a deceiver.

DesertWonderer wrote: June 11th, 2017, 5:35 pmThe prepper / Avow / JR crowd has now begun to include the false doctrines of DS in their mantra.
I doubt the prepper crowd is doing that, though there may be a view interested in prepping who are also interested in him, but I can guarantee you that AVOW is as anti-Denver as they come. Anyone who says anything construed as supporting him or believing in him is ousted from the forum.
Things change.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 15th, 2017, 11:03 am Things change.
Yes, they do. When I was on there a few years ago, people could speak for or against Denver without too much repercussions toward those who spoke for him, as long as they didn't diss the Church or prophet/apostles. Then it evolved into kicking people out who actively supported Denver. About the time that started, my subscription ran out. Then Christopher convinced me to rejoin about a month ago, and no one says anything in support of Denver, but (the rare times he is brought up), a lot is said against him. He is despised there as much as he is here, but the casual support of him is squelched. If I said, over there, that I believed what he preaches and that I think he's a true messenger from God, I would be kicked off. Over here, all that would happen to me is a flurry of posts from people concerned for my salvation (which concern I do appreciate. Bless those who are concerned for the salvation of others).

But I haven't been on in a week, so who knows, maybe things have changed drastically since then. I dunno.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

After some thought, DesertWonderer, it occurs to me that I am making an argument without knowing all the facts. Would you please tell me some of the things you see on AVOW that are Snuffer doctrines? I should not be disagreeing so fervently with you without knowing what it is you are seeing. Since I don't go to many of the forums the few times I do go there, I could be missing something. All I know is that he is not to be talked about in any positive way that I have seen (and Christopher has even plainly said that supporting him will result in loss of membership), but teachings can be taught without mentioning the teacher.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

Silver Pie wrote: June 15th, 2017, 11:44 am After some thought, DesertWonderer, it occurs to me that I am making an argument without knowing all the facts. Would you please tell me some of the things you see on AVOW that are Snuffer doctrines? I should not be disagreeing so fervently with you without knowing what it is you are seeing. Since I don't go to many of the forums the few times I do go there, I could be missing something. All I know is that he is not to be talked about in any positive way that I have seen (and Christopher has even plainly said that supporting him will result in loss of membership), but teachings can be taught without mentioning the teacher.

I frequent AVOW and there are no DS supporters and if so, like mentioned, it doesn't last as yes he is apostate and recognized as so on AVOW. Comparing this forum and AVOW is really not comparing apples to apples. There are many who are not active here or even members who like to walk around kicking tires to see if they can pick a fight on past doctrine or current leadership which you never see there.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Silver Pie wrote: June 15th, 2017, 10:22 am
Not anymore! I am currently a member on AVOW, and several pro-Snuffer posts have been made lately with nary a word of protest or rebuke from Mr. Parrett (or any other mods). And the pro-Snuffer posters are still there, posting away. Even a few months ago, I would have said the same thing you did, SP; but times they are a'changin'.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Silver Pie wrote: June 15th, 2017, 10:10 am
I remember it the way I said it, and I remember a great insistence on your part, but I'm ready to drop it now.
You're proof positive that people are going to see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe -- ironically, just as the whole Snufferite things has proven.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ebenezerarise wrote: June 15th, 2017, 7:52 pm You're proof positive that people are going to see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe --
I have no doubt that you are right.