"The Julie Rowe Show" Podcasts

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Onsdag
captain of 100

"The Julie Rowe Show" Podcasts

Post by Onsdag »

This thread is intended for discussion of Julie Rowe's podcasts from owe Show." You can watch or listen to the podcasts on her channel on YouTube here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IOtuWOUyFL

Her first podcast just published this morning is about the "Wasatch Wake-Up" Earthquake.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "The Julie Rowe Show" Podcasts

Post by shadow »

I bet she back-tracks on her earthquake prediction time-line. She said, last May, that her messenger friends including Joan of Arc told her it was no longer soon but imminent, like any day. She was specific on the location, the time of day, the dusting of snow on the ground and most importantly that it would be before the November 2016 elections.
As Kenny Rogers once sang- Don't fall in love with a dreamer because he'll (she'll) break you every time.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

This is where Rowe got her supposed "prophecy" from about a big EQ along the Wasatch Front, and the term 'Wasatch wake up' - not from her spirit guides (John the Revelator or Joan of Arc, usually) or whoever she claims is feeding her info from the world beyond -

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... Front.html

"In the past, we've had kind of a broad range of possibilities, but now we know within our lifetimes and likely within our kids' lifetimes that that earthquake is going to happen. And that should wake a lot of people up."

This ^^ article was published April 18, 2016. Her first mention, that I can find, of this "Wasatch wake up" and "imminent" EQ was on April 22, 2016 - 4 days after the news article came out. Nothing supernatural or spiritual about her "predictions" - she simply reads the news and then puts her spin on it - and foolish, gullible Mormons believe her when she claims to know the future. THAT is the most frightening aspect about all this, IMO - that anyone believes her.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Someone is still giving JR a plug? :ymsick:

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

EmmaLee wrote: May 26th, 2017, 1:35 pm This is where Rowe got her supposed "prophecy" from about a big EQ along the Wasatch Front, and the term 'Wasatch wake up' - not from her spirit guides (John the Revelator or Joan of Arc, usually) or whoever she claims is feeding her info from the world beyond -

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... Front.html

"In the past, we've had kind of a broad range of possibilities, but now we know within our lifetimes and likely within our kids' lifetimes that that earthquake is going to happen. And that should wake a lot of people up."

This ^^ article was published April 18, 2016. Her first mention, that I can find, of this "Wasatch wake up" and "imminent" EQ was on April 22, 2016 - 4 days after the news article came out. Nothing supernatural or spiritual about her "predictions" - she simply reads the news and then puts her spin on it - and foolish, gullible Mormons believe her when she claims to know the future. THAT is the most frightening aspect about all this, IMO - that anyone believes her.
Nice find EmmaLee. Julie's predictions are nearly a perfect reflection of that article. Their prediction of earthquake magnitude is spot on of what Julie predicted as well. They mention several times throughout the article it will hit the Wasatch Front specifically, and then that line about waking people up. The problem with that, though, is that she has used similar phrases to describe the earthquake earlier than that. For example, her book "From Tragedy to Destiny" was published in February 2016 and in it she said "there was a fairly strong earthquake along Utah’s Wasatch Front that served to “wake people up” about being prepared and to move to mountain camps.”

When Julie mentioned in the podcast that she's the one who coined the term "Wasatch Wake-up" I did wonder about it though. I wonder, though, if she may have picked it up from other people discussing earthquakes along the Wasatch Front. I vaguely recall from my time on AVOW people discussing future earthquakes along the Wasatch Front and how they felt it was needed to wake the people up to our awful situation. That was well before Julie specifically used that term as my subscription to AVOW expired in early 2015. And so, if I'm remembering it correctly and there had been such discussions, they would have easily predated her usage of that term specifically. Either way, I don't believe her claim that the phrase was "given to [her] from those on the other side of the veil and specifically... directly from the Lord through his messengers" (wait, didn't she just get done claiming seconds before that "the term Wasatch Wake-Up is one that I coined"? :-\ ).

I also found the phraseology she used rather odd that "this earthquake that's coming, or will come, or has come." Is she using the phrase "has come" to mean it's immediately upon us as in "the time has come," or in the past tense as in it's already happened? I suspect it's the latter and that she means to suggest that this very literal and real earthquake she predicted actually may in fact be figurative. As support for this I would point out her recent blog post from a week or two ago:
http://julieroweprepare.com/earthquake/

“Before the true desruction began, several minor earthquakes happened throughout the Mountain West. Then there was a fairly strong earthquake along Utah’s Wasatch Front that served to “wake people up” about being prepared and to move to mountain camps.” –“From Tragedy to Destiny” -Julie Rowe

“In these latter days, we know there will be earthquakes in diverse places. Perhaps one of those diverse places will be in our own homes, where emotional, financial, or spiritual “earthquakes” may occur. Priesthood power can calm the seas and heal fractures in the earth. Priesthood power can also calm the minds and heal fractures in the hearts of those we love. Are we willing to pray, fast, study, seek, worship, and serve as men of God so we can have that kind of priesthood power? ” -Russell M. Nelson
You see here that she seems to be trying to tie Elder Nelson's remarks about latter-day "earthquakes" symbolically happening in our own homes and lives as "emotional, financial, or spiritual" disruptions, with her own predictions for the Wasatch Wake-Up. Of course to suggest that her earthquake has figurative/symbolic fulfillment in any shape or form would be utterly fallacious as her predictions very specifically described a real and literal earthquake along the Wasatch Front that can in no way be perceived as being symbolic. To suggest otherwise strains credulity well beyond reason and propriety.

And finally, for now, I was utterly baffled and perplexed by what she was saying about people pretending to be her online in order to deceive others. What? This is the first I've ever heard or even seen suggested such a thing. I have never seen any indication of this - on youtube, her blog, this forum, AVOW, or elsewhere. I have never seen anyone attempting to imitate or pass themselves off as Julie Rowe. Has anyone else? It seems to me that she's trying to call into question the authenticity of certain information that is purported to come from her. Does anyone else have any insights into this rather strange development?

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

Just listened to her podcast. She is a very confused and often a very ill-informed person. She said no one on United States soil has ever lived through or experienced an earthquake in the magnitude of 6.5 to 7.0 in the last 100 years. Hellooooooo? Alaska several times, California at least twice that I can think of in the last fifty years.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 2:52 pm And finally, for now, I was utterly baffled and perplexed by what she was saying about people pretending to be her online in order to deceive others. What? This is the first I've ever heard or even seen suggested such a thing. I have never seen any indication of this - on youtube, her blog, this forum, AVOW, or elsewhere. I have never seen anyone attempting to imitate or pass themselves off as Julie Rowe. Has anyone else? It seems to me that she's trying to call into question the authenticity of certain information that is purported to come from her. Does anyone else have any insights into this rather strange development?
The really hilarious thing about this is JR herself has had multiple personalities...er ...a...avatars on this site alone! She is the one that has tried to fool people about her identity and spuriously promote her agenda. Yes; ultimately it is a way for her to cover her tracks about things that she has said on-line. For example on PTZ she posted the date of 5/4/16 for the Wasatch Wake up. When that date came and went, they scrubbed it from that site BUT it was too late as it had been copied and pasted and sent around the web.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

DesertWonderer wrote: May 26th, 2017, 3:32 pm The really hilarious thing about this is JR herself has had multiple personalities...er ...a...avatars on this site alone! She is the one that has tried to fool people about her identity and spuriously promote her agenda. Yes; ultimately it is a way for her to cover her tracks about things that she has said on-line. For example on PTZ she posted the date of 5/4/16 for the Wasatch Wake up. When that date came and went, they scrubbed it from that site BUT it was too late as it had been copied and pasted and sent around the web.
Do you have evidence of this? I know on AVOW she had at least two accounts that she had used - "fellowdreamer" and "Julie Rowe" - as she admitted the first was indeed hers. I don't doubt that she may have used other accounts here and elsewhere as well, but do you have actual evidence of it?

As for her posting the specific date I suspect that you are right, that she had this in mind when she spoke. Even though we don't have any written record from her specifically giving the date, we do have her close inner circle of friends, those who have supported her, going on record that Julie gave them this date and I see no reason to question the validity and credibility of their words. This is just one example that she is indeed trying to cover her tracks in whatever ways she can. As more evidence of this there are several blog posts she had made which she later scrubbed from her site, such as the weird nonsensical rambling ones, which can still be found thanks to internet archiving sites.

However, I'm not aware of any specific instance where someone went around claiming to be Julie Rowe who wasn't in fact Julie. And this is what she is claiming is happening and will increasingly happen in the future. Every instance we have of Julie Rowe having a publicly visible online presence, as far as I'm aware, is/was actually from Julie Rowe. Is there any example anywhere of someone presenting themselves publicly as Julie Rowe who wasn't actually her? I'd love to see evidence of it if such is the case.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

96walker wrote: May 26th, 2017, 3:06 pm Just listened to her podcast. She is a very confused and often a very ill-informed person. She said no one on United States soil has ever lived through or experienced an earthquake in the magnitude of 6.5 to 7.0 in the last 100 years. Hellooooooo? Alaska several times, California at least twice that I can think of in the last fifty years.
That does look pretty bad now, doesn't it. The funny thing is Julie Rowe is so concerned about all the people she claims are and will be coming out against her and her message to try disproving her or undermining her, but she's a worse enemy to her cause than anyone I have heard or read from. I'm finding the more she opens her mouth the more she exposes herself for the fraud she is. She is her own worst enemy. The truth is not in her and the more she speaks the more apparent this becomes.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 4:23 pmHowever, I'm not aware of any specific instance where someone went around claiming to be Julie Rowe who wasn't in fact Julie. And this is what she is claiming is happening and will increasingly happen in the future. Every instance we have of Julie Rowe having a publicly visible online presence, as far as I'm aware, is/was actually from Julie Rowe. Is there any example anywhere of someone presenting themselves publicly as Julie Rowe who wasn't actually her? I'd love to see evidence of it if such is the case.
This one is new to me, too. I've never seen or heard about anyone pretending to be her online or anywhere else - I mean, honestly, WHY would someone want to do that?? Sounds like just another attention-seeking ploy.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

96walker wrote: May 26th, 2017, 3:06 pm Just listened to her podcast. She is a very confused and often a very ill-informed person. She said no one on United States soil has ever lived through or experienced an earthquake in the magnitude of 6.5 to 7.0 in the last 100 years. Hellooooooo? Alaska several times, California at least twice that I can think of in the last fifty years.
It's symbolic, silly.
Besides, someone spliced into her podcast and said those things.
This is elementary stuff. The DNC teaches it for free on CNN.

#julierocksliterallyandfigurativelybutonlywhenitsreallyher.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I finally got around to listening to her first podcast. She really warms up to her topic over time.

I wrote some notes while listening to it:

So 'John' is very 'active' in her life, tells her things often. He's clearly a spirit guide and not just for her one time NDE. She claims he is her ancestor.

She talks about her mission, her requirement to warn her neighbor, even if it brings attacks. She says of the attacks 'it will not stop me, it will not shut me up', yet, where is she posting? On a private pay to post forum and in a private section that requires an additional fee to read what she writes. Her claims are hollow when you see that she makes herself available only if it promotes her and her charity, books, fees, etc.

A lot of her podcast is a commercial, an opportunity to plug her books, her website, and so her charity.

Her interviewer describes his own feelings about her 'wasatch wakeup', how he's come to terms with the fact that it didn't happen. He thought it was going to be 'in the next couple of weeks' and he was 'excited' for it. When it didn't happen, he got 'shakey', now he's put it on a 'shelf' and he's now comforting himself with the belief that 'it's going to happen'...eventually. I suspect he's a good example of how others who believe her have settled this problem.

Julie spends a lot of time trying to explain away her giving a 'date', which she denies, but then implies she did. She's so contradictory, I think it's because she knows she's not telling the truth. She's says she was told by the Lord that he 'does give dates' and compares herself to Samuel the Lamanite. She's backtracking on her 'imminent' and trying to salvage her earthquake prediction. She blames people for making things up. I'd say she's referring to the time last year when she posted a date on her private website and then scrubbed it(because it didn't happen). Personally, I believe the people who said she did it. I don't believe her. I think she's recognizing that she has to 'fix' this problem so she can continue to be relevant. She's blaming the 'spirit' for telling her to say the word 'imminent'.

At one point, she clearly misleads the audience because she is lying. She claims on that radio program that she said 'it could be a day, it could be a week, a month, it could be next year', No, she did not, I would have remembered that. She never said it could be a month or a year from then. Never. I believe she said it could be 'days'. Definitely no mention of a year.

She's always claiming that everything that she teaches comes from the other side. But, she also falls back on the excuse that when she's wrong or when she adds more to something, it's because she has more 'clarity'. She sounds like a medium.

She claims 'several' NDE's, and pain, that's how she's has the knowledge that she has. The wasatch wakeup is the beginning of the tribulations, the first domino and she claims 'seven years of tribulations', she claims seven years tribulations were spoken of by John the revelator. She claims these experiences 'just come' and she doesn't seek them. She claims she's dealt with this her whole life. I guess she's claiming to have live visions all the time and the dreams and visions she had ten years ago are now coming to pass.

She says the earthquake comes because his people haven't kept their covenants. God will 'wake people up'. So, Julie has joined other critics who claim that the LDS people who live on the wasatch front are wicked and this is why the earthquake happens.

opening of sixth seal--she's hedges on this, she won't say the wasatch earthquake is that one, but she claims two earthquakes, the large one 9.5 or 10 is shortly before foreign troops come and it's in the fall. So she's claiming two earthquakes, the first IS supposed to be in the spring, the second larger is in the fall. She's also claiming huge after shocks for a long time afterwards. The big one (9.5) she claims it will happen, the earliest, Fall of 2018, but not before.

Once again, she reiterated her prediction that with the earthquake, her 'story' goes viral all over the world, because she's given the predictions that no one else has, and they come true--so the world wakes up and pays attention to Julie Rowe. If this doesn't show Julie's true NEED to be taken seriously and to be honored and recognized (especially by her critics) as someone with prophetic gifts, I don't know what does.

Claims she had a vision of a Utah earthquake in her teens and she saw all the temples in the valley. She saw thousands of people killed because they were caught off guard, not listening to 'this message' or 'another message' or not listening to the Prophet. She claims she's seen that big earthquake once a week for 20 years. She claims that her NDE made it clear they were two separate earthquakes. She seen the wasatch wakeup earthquake 1, 2 to five times a week for the last three years. Take the mirrors from above your bed off the walls so they don't fall on you and kill you.

Her fourth book is called 'Gifted for a purpose'--it's her biography that this 'eric' person is going to write.

The wasatch wakeup is no longer 'imminent' (even though she claims that the LORD told her to say that--she's not using 'imminent' anymore. Now she says she's been told it's 'right around the corner'....

I do sometimes wonder how her audience can ignore her inconsistencies. Just this little thing--I don't know about you, but if the Lord told me 'imminent' , I'd keep using that word no matter the criticism, but she doesn't, she wants to keep her audience and excuse her mistake--she thought the earthquake would come before the election, it was clear from her interview in May 2016. It didn't and so now she's doing what she can to change the narrative, to keep herself in the forefront of predicting and having an audience for her books, podcasts and money for her charity and her energy healing business and money from endorsements.
Last edited by AI2.0 on June 2nd, 2017, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

EmmaLee wrote: May 26th, 2017, 4:49 pm
Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 4:23 pmHowever, I'm not aware of any specific instance where someone went around claiming to be Julie Rowe who wasn't in fact Julie. And this is what she is claiming is happening and will increasingly happen in the future. Every instance we have of Julie Rowe having a publicly visible online presence, as far as I'm aware, is/was actually from Julie Rowe. Is there any example anywhere of someone presenting themselves publicly as Julie Rowe who wasn't actually her? I'd love to see evidence of it if such is the case.
This one is new to me, too. I've never seen or heard about anyone pretending to be her online or anywhere else - I mean, honestly, WHY would someone want to do that?? Sounds like just another attention-seeking ploy.

When I read this and listened to her claims that people were using her avatar, I get the impression that what she's describing is that she's been parodied on one or more anti LDS forums. There are places like Mormondiscussions where they think this is funny--to make an account for Pres. Monson and then 'post' as him. I guess they think it livens up the place. That might be what julie is talking about, because no one pretends to be her on this forum and I've never heard of her posting anywhere but on AVOW and Pathway to Zion, so if there were places where she supposedly posted, I think we would have heard of it.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Thanks for the review AI2.0...saves me the aggravation of listening to her...

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

From Deuteronomy 18:

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Okay, 'fess up, you people who are writing anti-Rowe posts (those not believing her). Ebenezerarise said you guys follow Denver Snuffer, or at least the majority of you do, but I don't see one person posting here, in skepticism, who listens to DS or, if they do happen to hear or read him, believes anything he says. (Thought I'd nip it in the bud. And, please, any skeptics who write after this is posted, please confess if you are in the DS crowd. I'll confess that I'm in that crowd, but I don't ever recall posting about JR in support or in contempt, though I probably read this type of thread far too often.)

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

^^^Everyone that I've seen post about the falsity of JR's shtick also sees that DS is a false prophet. You Snufferites cant say anything against JR b/c one of your tenets is everyone IS a prophet and whatever anyone gets from the spirit is true even if it is contrary to the cannon--maybe not in so many words but in practice that's what is propagated.

btw in JR's last poscast she says she is in constant communication with both John the Revelator and Isaiah. She is also asking for people to donate houses to her relief fund in the ID area to be "safe houses" for when Chinese and Russian troops land on us soil. Sweet.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 5th, 2017, 5:32 pm Everyone that I've seen post about the falsity of JR's shtick also sees that DS is a false prophet.
That's what I've seen, but ER started a thread (I forget the name of it) and he claimed that most of the people who called out JR were people who were "snufferites". In a fit of boredom, I decided to post in this thread in the hopes that if any "snufferite" did post, they would admit it (he said some of them had changed their names, but didn't tell anyone. I'll be upfront, like I was when I first rejoined. I'm A Random Phrase, and I didn't sneak back in. I fully expected not to be on here again, but LDSFF has a way to suck one back in.)

Anyway, posted in boredom, and probably a stupid post anyway, but thanks for answering it.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Silver Pie wrote: June 5th, 2017, 5:09 pm Okay, 'fess up, you people who are writing anti-Rowe posts (those not believing her). Ebenezerarise said you guys follow Denver Snuffer, or at least the majority of you do, but I don't see one person posting here, in skepticism, who listens to DS or, if they do happen to hear or read him, believes anything he says. (Thought I'd nip it in the bud. And, please, any skeptics who write after this is posted, please confess if you are in the DS crowd. I'll confess that I'm in that crowd, but I don't ever recall posting about JR in support or in contempt, though I probably read this type of thread far too often.)
Denver Snuffer is an apostate.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I know there is a plan that the Illuminati is considering, where there will be a fake second coming. I also know with my satanic ritual abuse (SRA), I had 'end times programming.' With the SRA, they brainwash you into believing you are a chosen one. I think they had programmed me to believe I was one of the 2 witnesses. I know I project my experience onto everyone else, and I shouldn't do that, but I wonder if Julie Rowe has been through similar stuff as me. That would explain her multiple ndes, because in SRA, they purposely try to get you to that point between life and death, because it messes up your ability to remember the abuse.

I am always trying to straighten out what is in my mind and figure out if I can trust it or not. I had a dream about a huge storm, and in it, I told my husband that 'we have to leave now because this time tomorrow, the area will be covered in water'. So one time, a supposed prophet got on, risked his career, to say an asteroid was coming. I thought, we better get out because I was 'prompted'. So my family drove into the mountains for the night.

Well, nothing happened, and I felt very foolish. I asked my husband for a blessing, and in it, he said, that God doesn't work by way of stirring up our emotions. That was an important learning experience for me. Because, it is very hard to think you are getting info from God, and to find out it is actually a whirlwind of fear you are getting it from.

I have had dreams of Jesus and a callout and all sorts of stuff. I just don't know with my background, what I can trust. I know the bad guys are capable of implanting memories and dreams and ndes. In fact, a lot of their microchipping and brain implanting was tested in Utah prisons. They can actually download visions into your brain with their wifi stuff. So, it makes it hard to know for me, which visions I have I can actually trust. It really worries me that Julie Rowe said she had seen this earthquake so often, and more recently, almost daily. I just think that that is straight up harassment.

I also know that seeing an earthquake can be your subconscious telling you something is shaking up in your own mind and belief system. Most visions are just the subconscious and they are symbolic. But, Julie Rowe believes adamantly that what she is doing is from God. I know I have similarly felt 'pushed' to do things because 'God told me to' and later I found out it was my post hypnotic satanic programming that was so urging me to go somewhere or do or say something. I learned that God gives gentle promptings and allows our agency to do it or not. Whereas my satanic programming was like this urge and if I didn't do it, I was giving up my 'specialness' or something very grave would happen as a consequence of not obeying that fake god programming.

I think it can't hurt for us to be prepared, whether she is right or wrong. I don't think the premise of a callout where the righteous gather while the wicked are destroyed is that unbelievable.

As for the judgement on the Wasatch front, I just read in 3rd Nephi 18:16-18 which states: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thy land, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers; Thy graven images I will also cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee, and thou shalt no more worship the works of thy hands; And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities.

I love that about the groves, It makes me think of the big satanic ritual that occurs yearly in Bohemian grove. And my SRA was closely tied to IBM allegedly, and they do have underground tunnels. I really wouldn't mind an earthquake to destroy all of that. In fact, I pray for it, because what is going on down there is so evil.

Keep using your discernment on Julie Rowe, and thank you, because it helps me double check myself. I think everyone's input is crucial in these times because the deception can be so great.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Julie Rowe is nothing but an opportunist who saw a way to make money and get attention. She has had the same amount of last day dreams as my dog has.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

I'm so sick of seeing JR this forum.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

I need to confess something. The reason I post so much about Julie Rowe is because I am in love with her.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

setyourselffree wrote: June 6th, 2017, 1:08 pm I need to confess something. The reason I post so much about Julie Rowe is because I am in love with her.
=))

lyanne7
captain of 10

Post by lyanne7 »

You don't need to have suffered through satanic ritual abuse (and I am so sorry you were exposed to that) to be confused and deceived by Satan about last day stuff, visions, dreams etc. There are many LDS and others affected in these times. A special needs adult in our Gospel Doctrine class said it best one day...A Prophet (One with authority) Prophesizes ....a False Teacher (Sometimes calling themselves a prophet) One without authority "Predicts".
Our Leaders encourage us to simplify, do the basics, read the book of Mormon. Learn how to hear the spirit. Yes we will all be exposed to all this nonsense, I have gone down that road, deceived by satanic groups masquerading as LDS Preppers....and undoing awful stuff they unleashed. But you learn from the experience and say "I know thee now". You have personal experience what it feels like...the spirit vs the emotional highs and chaos of Satans influence. Some of these groups are congregating in Idaho. I know a counselor who helps survivors of satanic ritual abuse, she was the only one who got to read the legal docs, when years ago whole families in the church in Idaho were excommunicated for these abuses. In my experiences, I had concerns in the early days of Julie Rowe lectures that she was seen by more than one doing a reverse version to something done in the temple. That was one of the things these people I was exposed to did to me, I won't go into detail what it unleashed. I have had my own small NDE, nothing spectacular, I have several other friends who have had NDE and keep most of it sacred...we have all felt strongly Julie is lying, and has mental health issues. I have also worked in that field and it is common that Bi-polar not dealt with, or meds played with off and on can lead one into schizophrenia.
My dear friend who has been abused, I am so sorry...evil does exist on levels unheard of....it will take consistent practice of daily reading scriptures, prayers, follow word of wisdom so it is easier for the spirit to help you and the ability to see clearly. ...abuse can harm the brain and its processing...it might have left you very sensitive..it is not necessary to read and follow all the horrible things going on in the world...we don't need to research to know satan exists. It will take time and if you need more help I can give my friend contact who helps people who have endured what you have.