Warning Dream

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BackBlast
captain of 100

Warning Dream

Post by BackBlast »

In all honesty, I hesitate to share this. I do not seek fame, nor followers. If I yearn for anything, it is to be among true friends. Though I hesitate, I believe I should share this and share it here. That my gift may be used for the blessing of others. Take this as you will:

Had a dream last night that was very interesting, and I believe, inspired.
I was among people in Utah, doing our labors. And a sasquatch came by and then went on it's way, maybe 12' high. We were bothered and disturbed by it's appearance, but continued our labors. Later, it came by again, twice as big. We were a bit more worried this time around. But, to our relief, it left as it did before. The 3rd time it came, I heard it before I saw it and it shook the earth with it's roar. When I saw it, it was looking over the eastern wasatch mountains from the other side, best guess 8000-9000' high. Overwhelming in size and scope. With that image the dream abruptly ended.
This is what I believe it to mean. Sasquatch -> Cain, IE physical/temporal wickedness. Comes 3 times -> 3 years. It will continue to grow each year, worsening. The 3rd year is overwhelming in size and scope.

(Disclaimer) I'm not always confident about the interpretations of my dreams, and some symbols elude me. I have been wrong before as I strive to develop my gift. I am still a work in progress. That said, this one feels right. That I got all the important details and that I got them correct.

Now I'm going to preach just a bit :D If you feel the need to act, remember that it should not be done in haste or fear. It is not for you to run faster than you have strength. My personal opinion is that your personal spiritual standing before the Lord is far more important than the size of your larder. Because, with that, you qualify for the Lord's injunction "ye be not troubled". If you are lacking in this area, I hope you will be troubled, with that trouble that brings you low in humility before Him and to repentance, and taking upon you the name of Christ for your salvation. In either case, fear and panic do not serve your welfare.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Warning Dream

Post by AI2.0 »

BackBlast wrote: May 26th, 2017, 10:52 am In all honesty, I hesitate to share this. I do not seek fame, nor followers. If I yearn for anything, it is to be among true friends. Though I hesitate, I believe I should share this and share it here. That my gift may be used for the blessing of others. Take this as you will:

Had a dream last night that was very interesting, and I believe, inspired.
I was among people in Utah, doing our labors. And a sasquatch came by and then went on it's way, maybe 12' high. We were bothered and disturbed by it's appearance, but continued our labors. Later, it came by again, twice as big. We were a bit more worried this time around. But, to our relief, it left as it did before. The 3rd time it came, I heard it before I saw it and it shook the earth with it's roar. When I saw it, it was looking over the eastern wasatch mountains from the other side, best guess 8000-9000' high. Overwhelming in size and scope. With that image the dream abruptly ended.
This is what I believe it to mean. Sasquatch -> Cain, IE physical/temporal wickedness. Comes 3 times -> 3 years. It will continue to grow each year, worsening. The 3rd year is overwhelming in size and scope.

(Disclaimer) I'm not always confident about the interpretations of my dreams, and some symbols elude me. I have been wrong before as I strive to develop my gift. I am still a work in progress. That said, this one feels right. That I got all the important details and that I got them correct.

Now I'm going to preach just a bit :D If you feel the need to act, remember that it should not be done in haste or fear. It is not for you to run faster than you have strength. My personal opinion is that your personal spiritual standing before the Lord is far more important than the size of your larder. Because, with that, you qualify for the Lord's injunction "ye be not troubled". If you are lacking in this area, I hope you will be troubled, with that trouble that brings you low in humility before Him and to repentance, and taking upon you the name of Christ for your salvation. In either case, fear and panic do not serve your welfare.
I hope you feel you are among friends, even though they may not tell you what you want to hear.

I appreciate your desire to share your dream, and clearly you feel it was possibly prophetic. You also seem to believe that you are developing a gift for having prophetic dreams? Is that right? I would caution you to remember that your dreams are for you and those you hold stewardship for, such as your family. It may be that you need to prepare for an impending problem or calamity which will affect you, your family or others who might be dependent on you and look to you as a spiritual head of household and/or patriarch. If I'd had a dream like that, and believed there was a spiritual message to it, I'd be fasting, praying and pondering--petitioning Heavenly Father to understand what I should be doing to prepare for whatever it might be. But, I believe it would be incorrect to assume that Heavenly Father would give to you a general warning of some kind of calamity for the Wasatch front, because that should come from someone who has stewardship over the members and non members who live in the area.

That said, I think you give very good advice-- as the scripture says 'if ye are prepared ye shall not fear'

With the economic instability in the country, with the rising evil within our society, with the problems of terrorism, possibility of earthquakes, flooding, pandemics, etc. It is always sound advice that we prepare temporally for an uncertain future. And as we are taught in the parable of the 10 virgins, now is the time to prepare spiritually as well and stand in holy places, always. We need firmly grounded testimonies and we need to follow the commandments, living righteous lives to have the best chance of withstanding the trials and troubles ahead.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BackBlast wrote: May 26th, 2017, 10:52 am I was among people in Utah, doing our labors. And a sasquatch came by and then went on it's way, maybe 12' high. We were bothered and disturbed by it's appearance, but continued our labors. Later, it came by again, twice as big. We were a bit more worried this time around. But, to our relief, it left as it did before. The 3rd time it came, I heard it before I saw it and it shook the earth with it's roar. When I saw it, it was looking over the eastern wasatch mountains from the other side, best guess 8000-9000' high. Overwhelming in size and scope. With that image the dream abruptly ended.
Thank you for sharing, and I empathize with your hesitancy to share.

How did you feel during the dream?

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

AI2.0 wrote: May 26th, 2017, 11:23 am
I hope you feel you are among friends, even though they may not tell you what you want to hear.

I appreciate your desire to share your dream, and clearly you feel it was possibly prophetic. You also seem to believe that you are developing a gift for having prophetic dreams? Is that right? I would caution you to remember that your dreams are for you and those you hold stewardship for, such as your family. It may be that you need to prepare for an impending problem or calamity which will affect you, your family or others who might be dependent on you and look to you as a spiritual head of household and/or patriarch. If I'd had a dream like that, and believed there was a spiritual message to it, I'd be fasting, praying and pondering--petitioning Heavenly Father to understand what I should be doing to prepare for whatever it might be. But, I believe it would be incorrect to assume that Heavenly Father would give to you a general warning of some kind of calamity for the Wasatch front, because that should come from someone who has stewardship over the members and non members who live in the area.

That said, I think you give very good advice-- as the scripture says 'if ye are prepared ye shall not fear'

With the economic instability in the country, with the rising evil within our society, with the problems of terrorism, possibility of earthquakes, flooding, pandemics, etc. It is always sound advice that we prepare temporally for an uncertain future. And as we are taught in the parable of the 10 virgins, now is the time to prepare spiritually as well and stand in holy places, always. We need firmly grounded testimonies and we need to follow the commandments, living righteous lives to have the best chance of withstanding the trials and troubles ahead.
So, let me preface this by saying that I am a former JR supporter on this site, but I have come to believe that the poor woman suffers from bipolar delusions. With that in mind, I think it is very easy to see how I have disagreed with many of your posts on this forum A12.0. I want to pay you a compliment. You are very polite on here when you disagree with someone or some belief or some philosophy. It is a breath of fresh air to see how you take a different opinion and remain calm, respectful, and level-headed. Thank you. That is all.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Interesting dream. I had one a short while ago in which I saw some sort of black dust pouring out and down the mountains into Utah valley. I was on the opposite side of the valley and knew it might overcome me in my van but was mostly unconcerned and trusting. I felt I would be alright.

My interpretation was that the black stuff was unbelief. I was unconcerned because I'd done all I could to prepare for it (I buckled my little one and myself up in case things got bumpy.) I didn't necessarily see it as being applicable to anyone besides myself.

BackBlast
captain of 100

Post by BackBlast »

AI2.0 wrote: May 26th, 2017, 11:23 am I hope you feel you are among friends, even though they may not tell you what you want to hear.
I have seldom felt that I was among people who feel genuinely about my welfare. Using words from D&C
[ I] confess [that I am a] stranger and pilgrim on the earth;
But I believe that it will not be for my entire lifetime.
I appreciate your desire to share your dream, and clearly you feel it was possibly prophetic. You also seem to believe that you are developing a gift for having prophetic dreams? Is that right? I would caution you to remember that your dreams are for you and those you hold stewardship for, such as your family.
I do not need to develop having them, they are granted when they are granted. Proper interpretations I freely confess I do not have down perfectly.

Relevant dreams are not always granted directly to the key holder or presiding authority. It is, however, his right to be able to discern those gifts in others to the benefit of his stewardship. The scriptures contain examples of this as well as in church history. If someone in such a position reads this and decides they should pass it along to their respective stewardships, they are welcome to, it is public.

In this case, I have attempted to be clear about my motivations and that I am not intending to hold myself up as a light. I do not believe I need to be someone's steward to point someone to Christ. As to the warning voice, this has come to my mind often of late.
...and it becometh every man who hath been warned to warn his neighbor...

BackBlast
captain of 100

Post by BackBlast »

alaris wrote: May 26th, 2017, 11:27 am How did you feel during the dream?
I didn't have any strong feelings except at the end, and I would describe it as surprise and total uncertainty on how I would deal with such a beast except total dependence on the Lord for deliverance.