Will Trump resign or be impeached before the end of his first term?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Will Trump resign or be impeached before the end of his first term?

Resign
10%
Impeached
19%
Meet an unfortunate end
25%
None of the above
46%

Total votes: 69
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Will Trump resign or be impeached before the end of his first term?

Post by Alaris »

SmallFarm wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:46 am
alaris wrote: May 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm The wicked get louder as they ripen in their iniquity. It's almost humorous, but mostly obnoxious, to watch the leftist and the media kick and scream about Trump but they are only hurting themselves since they are constantly making mountains of molehills. I think assassination attempts are far more likely than impeachment, since they don't have anything close to justify an impeachment.

I feel like Hillary was stopped due to the prayers of the Righteous ...

Hillary is pure concentrated corrupt evil. Whatever you feel about Trump, he is a kitten in comparison. Don't let the hysteria of the left and the wicked catalyze (is that a real tense of catalyst?) your opinions of him. He is a rich man who has gotten away with saying whatever he feels like without any accountability - being able to say A, B, C, D - all of which contradict and then selectively choose which one he actually meant at any given time because he could. Now he's President. Could this flaw lead to impeachment? Sure. If the leftists and the media could pace themselves, then this likelihood would be much greater, but the idjits are shooting themselves in their feet as they scream every time Trump takes a second scoop.
What if the plan was to destroy America under Republican leadership?
I've thought about that more than once. If that's true I don't think Hillary got the memo.

I have been thinking a lot lately about all the judges who were murdered on the judgment seat in the Book of Mormon. The Scalia death was fishy plus there's all the many people who investigate the Clintons who suddenly seem to get suicidally depressed.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Irrelevant wrote: July 24th, 2017, 12:18 pm
Silver wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:03 am
Irrelevant wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:00 am
Jonesy1982 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:38 am Anyone who hates Trump is racist...against orange people.
Wonder why he ever left that chocolate factory...

Since the question asks "Will" rather than "Should" I had to say neither. Unlike some, I think his pride may end up keeping him in. I think he's much more apt to punish his perceived enemies than remove himself from office.
Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
Who do you blame when your president's a brat
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?
Blaming the left is a lion of shame
You know exactly who's to blame:
The American voter!
Genius!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Irrelevant wrote: July 24th, 2017, 12:18 pm
Silver wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:03 am
Jonesy1982 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:38 am Anyone who hates Trump is racist...against orange people.

Since the question asks "Will" rather than "Should" I had to say neither. Unlike some, I think his pride may end up keeping him in. I think he's much more apt to punish his perceived enemies than remove himself from office.
Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
Who do you blame when your president's a brat
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?
Blaming the left is a lion of shame
You know exactly who's to blame:
The American voter!
=))

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I really don't have anything against Trump. Just being silly. I do have this deep-seated hope that he will turn out to do great things. I'm not saying I trust him, but I want to believe he genuinely desires to do what is right. Maybe that's because he's my birthday twin...

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Jonesy1982 wrote: July 24th, 2017, 8:20 pm

I really don't have anything against Trump. Just being silly. I do have this deep-seated hope that he will turn out to do great things. I'm not saying I trust him, but I want to believe he genuinely desires to do what is right. Maybe that's because he's my birthday twin...
Well I don't think he's my birthday twin (I'm still a fairly young guy but that's slowly changing) but I also have hope that he will do what's right. I'm a realist and don't expect it but I beg and pray that God will guide him and he'll listen. The possibility is there and God has wrought mighty miracles before.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

BTY, some of you seem to not realize that to be removed from office a president must be first impeached, and then convicted.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I find it utterly inconceivable how many people ignore how much trouble the Clintons did and focus on things that don't matter with what Trump did. People need to get over Trump. Trump also needs to stay in office until a new freedom based party replaces both the Republicans and the Democrafts (democrats+priestcrafts = democrafts). Both groups will keep attacking him because they see he's not entirely in either camp. People are really brainwashed into thinking someone who talks sweetly is a good president.

Americans need to pray for both parties to be replaced by a party system that represents the people on grass roots levels and not foreign interests or the rich. Both parties will fight each other to do the death in front of our enemies right now, showing so much weakness that we could be invaded soon. This shows that neither party is right, and neither group represents the people. People need to be talked to about what to look for early before the next election even comes around, so they can fix it.

To do that a lot of preparation needs to start immediately for people to get on board that the next election needs to be decided by a new freedom based party, and a lot of work would have to be done of mass volunteers talking to people for that to happen. Americans need to have grass roots buildup and connection with a new party system, and so they can have accountability in government. We need to pull down corruption at all levels in all government factions. To do this we need to be praying about it and get everyone else to pray about it too and for how to do it. Plus we need to pray for as a country to have our Judicial overreach problems fixed and how to go about doing it. Theoretically our Judicial overreach right now is so bad that some judge could decide its unconstitutional for Trump to be president and decided he's overturning the election. This is how bad our overreach is right now.

How can people ignore that Gatt AND NAFTA, which both took out our middle classes, were orchestrated by the Clintons, and yet those people who still ignore that want to attack Trump? You realize your kids and grandkids will never have careers because of the Clintons? (Not Trumps). People should be angry with Clintons and other corrupted officials and not Trump. Do you realize how many young people under 35 are living at home with their parents because there is no economy? And a lot of them are doing stuff like 7-11 and McDonalds jobs with 4 year degrees, that are diligent people.

GATT Treaty --> January 1, 1995.
NAFTA --> January 1, 1994
Clinton Presidency years --> January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001

Both treaties took out our middle class to save 10 bucks at Wal-mart, etc...which we then lost in the end back to price hikes from foreigners owning all our lost manufacturing.

If you consider that you see why Trump and many others are angry. And they should be. You should be too.

At some point we're going to have to go build New Jerusalem. It won't happen until the prophet turns the priesthood key to do so; which is the key for the gathering and return of Israel. For that to happen we need infrastructure. But to have infrastructure we need to escape the judgments of God which will very soon be poured out upon all nations. And we can't escape the judgments of God which will happen very soon if we're not keeping the commandments and praying as a country, a people, and in families.

Judicial overreach and Judicial corruption is another cancer entirely on a huge level that needs to have a separate post on its own.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

He promised to build a wall.
He said Mexico would pay for it all.
He said he would repeal Obama care.
He can't win the votes, maybe it's his hair!
He hired the mooch,
A bombastic fool.
Spicer quit, he's no tool.
Rience resigned and feigned his delight,
The President's agenda will go forward alright.
Kelly's now in as chief of staff,
Respected by all and free of gaffes.
Sessions is on thin ice.
He just keeps telling us this is all nice.
Comey is gone but not forgotten,
Trumps obsession with him seems kinda rotten.
Wall street thrives,
As main street strives.
Leaks from the white house are trending
The government just keeps right on spending.
The democrats and McCain are really running the show.
While Russia is plotting our overthrow,
Causing chaos and confusion
While don Jr and Kushner are accused of colluding.
From his ivory tower
He just keeps tweeting at all hours.
First its this then it's that,
Keeping us thinking he's got our back.....
Immigrants, racists, lgbtq, feminists, leftists, are all engaged,
While we fiddle and our demise is staged.
The Gadianton robbers are upon us
And we aren't even making a fuss.
When will we learn,
Maybe when everything begins to burn.
Maybe then we'll be able to see the light.

But he's making America great again.... right?

Talon65
captain of 10

Post by Talon65 »

God has a plan, and Trump is one element of it, I neither love or hate him, he was put in Office for a reason, he's an agent of change, he will set things
in motion that simply must be...

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Check the last verses especially;

3 Nephi 6;

20 And there began to be men inspired from heaven and sent forth, standing among the people in all the land, preaching and testifying boldly of the sins and iniquities of the people, and testifying unto them concerning the redemption which the Lord would make for his people, or in other words, the resurrection of Christ; and they did testify boldly of his death and sufferings. (us)

21 Now there were many of the people who were exceedingly angry because of those who testified of these things; and those who were angry were chiefly the chief judges, and they who had been high priests and lawyers; yea, all those who were lawyers were angry with those who testified of these things. (them)

22 Now there was no lawyer nor judge nor high priest that could have power to condemn any one to death save their condemnation was signed by the governor of the land.

23 Now there were many of those who testified of the things pertaining to Christ who testified boldly, who were taken and put to death secretly by the judges, that the knowledge of their death came not unto the governor of the land until after their death. (pride + materialism = many victims)

25 Therefore a complaint came up unto the land of Zarahemla, to the governor of the land, against these judges who had condemned the prophets of the Lord unto death, not according to the law.

27 Now it came to pass that those judges had many friends and kindreds; and the remainder, yea, even almost all the lawyers and the high priests, did gather themselves together, and unite with the kindreds of those judges who were to be tried according to the law.

28 And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.

29 Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.

30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Mormon 8:41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

He'll make it through his term, but I doubt he'll run for a second term. I think he's smart enough to know his election was enough of a fluke as to not be repeated, and I doubt the risk of losing is something his ego will allow.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Talon65 wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 7:45 am God has a plan, and Trump is one element of it, I neither love or hate him, he was put in Office for a reason, he's an agent of change, he will set things
in motion that simply must be...
His effection began 7 years of prosperity? Image

How will you answer on August 21?

What about September 23rd?

April 8th 2024 = 7 years are up as X marks the spot.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Perhaps if more people were to quit badmouthing Trump and offer prayers in his behalf, he would do much better while in office. Honorable faith is much better than spewing venom. Any good person calling themselves a Christian would do right by using prayer instead of a fiery tongue. Miracles do happen, but not without faith and sincerity of heart in/while imploring God for help for and in behalf of another. Does God hear prayer?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Why in the world would anyone think he would resign or be impeached? We are entering an era of greatness.

awar_e
captain of 100

Post by awar_e »

My thoughts are more about how people that may escape being part of the Tellestial Kingdom, may survive as the wicked shall destroy the wicked.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Post by Hidingbehindmyhandle »

I would hazard a guess that all the anti-Trumpers here would have
condemned Cyrus as being unworthy to rebuild the temple.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:23 am I would hazard a guess that all the anti-Trumpers here would have condemned Cyrus as being unworthy to rebuild the temple.
The preceding comment is such a naïve explanation of what really happened in the days of Zerubbabel and Jeshua. Why not go to the scriptures and read what really happened? Or even the Bible Dictionary for the Readers' Digest version:

Cyrus
The first king of the Persians and Medes. He captured Babylon and overthrew the Chaldean dynasty (of which Nabonidus was the last king, with Belshazzar his son as commander-in-chief). He issued a decree allowing the Jews to return to the land of Judah and rebuild the temple, possibly as a token of gratitude for assistance given to him in his conquest (2 Chr. 36:22; Ezra 1; 3:7; Isa. 44:28; 45:1; Dan. 1:21; 6:28; 10:1).

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Silver wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:33 am
Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:23 am I would hazard a guess that all the anti-Trumpers here would have condemned Cyrus as being unworthy to rebuild the temple.
The preceding comment is such a naïve explanation of what really happened in the days of Zerubbabel and Jeshua. Why not go to the scriptures and read what really happened? Or even the Bible Dictionary for the Readers' Digest version:

Cyrus
The first king of the Persians and Medes. He captured Babylon and overthrew the Chaldean dynasty (of which Nabonidus was the last king, with Belshazzar his son as commander-in-chief). He issued a decree allowing the Jews to return to the land of Judah and rebuild the temple, possibly as a token of gratitude for assistance given to him in his conquest (2 Chr. 36:22; Ezra 1; 3:7; Isa. 44:28; 45:1; Dan. 1:21; 6:28; 10:1).
Wow, you missed the point.
I think if you were to be hung with a worn out rope, you would complain bitterly demanding a new one.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:52 am
Silver wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:33 am

Cyrus
Wow, you missed the point.
I think if you were to be hung with a worn out rope, you would complain bitterly demanding a new one.
Then what is your point?

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

So, Silver, of all the nationally known candidates that ran, who should we have elected?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 8:03 am So, Silver, of all the nationally known candidates that ran, who should we have elected?
I'm sorry you don't have the intellectual firepower/curiosity to go to the scriptures yourself and see that it was not Cyrus who rebuilt the temple.

I'm equally sorry that when pressed on that point, you resort to ad hominem.

Finally, your question above (and its accompanying inability to respond to my question) is but one more indication of how deep poisonous propaganda has entered your soul. As an antidote, I recommend a great thread by iWriteStuff called Ether's Avenue.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Silver wrote: September 7th, 2017, 7:53 am Then what is your point?
The temple got built.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 8:12 am
The temple got built.
But alas, that has nothing to do with Trump being elected by an apathetic populace in a country far removed in time and space from the Israel of that day.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Silver wrote: September 7th, 2017, 8:14 am
The temple got built.
But alas, that has nothing to do with Trump being elected by an apathetic populace in a country far removed in time and space from the Israel of that day.
it still alludes you.

I'll ask again, what nationally known candidate should we have elected?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 7th, 2017, 8:19 am
Silver wrote: September 7th, 2017, 8:14 am
The temple got built.
it still alludes you.

I'll ask again, what nationally known candidate should we have elected?
Eludes, not alludes.

Put your hands in the air and move away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.