Can mold or allergies cause bronchitis?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
litieulong48
Hi, I'm new.

Can mold or allergies cause bronchitis?

Post by litieulong48 »

I have had bronchitis twice this year. First time was around new years (after a very large snow storm) and now again in Nov. I've been sick for two weeks and diagnosed with bronchitis (after having a viral infection). My question is: can mold or an allergy also be a factor in getting bronchitis? I work in a building that constantly has a leaky roof (actually water pouring down) after rain or snow melting and has a constant smell of mold/mildew. I have an allergy to mold and have problems breathing while at work. Thoughts...
am I crazy to feel this may be the cause or helping me get sick?
Antibioitic Ampicillin 500mg best & cheapest price
Thanks
i get it's information here: https://storeviet.com/Antibiotic

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Can mold or allergies cause bronchitis?

Post by Sarah »

litieulong48 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:12 am I have had bronchitis twice this year. First time was around new years (after a very large snow storm) and now again in Nov. I've been sick for two weeks and diagnosed with bronchitis (after having a viral infection). My question is: can mold or an allergy also be a factor in getting bronchitis? I work in a building that constantly has a leaky roof (actually water pouring down) after rain or snow melting and has a constant smell of mold/mildew. I have an allergy to mold and have problems breathing while at work. Thoughts...
am I crazy to feel this may be the cause or helping me get sick?
Antibioitic Ampicillin 500mg best & cheapest price
Thanks
i get it's information here: https://storeviet.com/Antibiotic
I don't have any experience with bronchitis, but my Dad had a similar experience and wondered about mold. He had this cough for a long time and some chest discomfort. He went through antibiotics yet the problem remained. He remembered that during a service project he was raking piles of leaves that stirred up a bunch of mold spores. He persuaded his doctor to let him try an anti-fungal med and that cleared up his lung problem. So yes, I would definitely consider mold as a possible culprit, but it might take some trial and error.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

This winter there was a virus that keep flaring back-up. You got sick with the whole bronci-cough thing. It lasted about a month. Just as you got better , bamm it came back. Over and over again. in fact it is going back around again. Lots of people had it.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Mold could play an indirect role. When your body fights an infection, it becomes weakened for a little while. In this weakened state an opportunistic infection could start spreading. Mold wouldn't directly cause bronchitis, but it would make it easier for you to become infected.