Another Black Death to happen?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

When is the next great plague?

Soon (1-13 years)?
60%
13-40 years?
28%
40-80 years?
4%
80-100 years?
4%
Other?
4%

Total votes: 25
Z2100
captain of 100

Another Black Death to happen?

Post by Z2100 »

facts about the Bubonic Plague (Black Death)
1. Killed 1/3 of Europe's population
2. Caused massive riots
3. Mobs killing each other
4. Thousands of Jews were killed
5. Complete collapse of western society
6. Started with the Mongols

http://www.history.com/topics/black-death

Another Plague like The Bubonic Plague?
1. Will kill 1/3 of Earth's population?
2. Will cause the collapse of weaker nations of Africa & South America
3. Mobs killing each other in America, Russia, Japan, etc...
4. Jews blamed & are attacked again
5. Complete collapse of whole societies
6. Starts in a lab or does it start with new disease?

As you can see, the next plague must be powerful enough to humble millions, if not billions. As they say, "history repeats itself." It is very interesting to see on the website the parallels of the plague that will haunt society in the next 13-83 years. Any thoughts on this? Will this happen soon? Share stories and documents. I'd love to get this thread started...

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Re: Another Black Death to happen?

Post by Older/wiser? »

Z2100 wrote: May 15th, 2017, 2:40 pm facts about the Bubonic Plague (Black Death)
2. Caused massive riots

As you can see, the next plague must be powerful enough to humble millions, if not billions. As they say, "history repeats itself." It is very interesting to see on the website the parallels of the plague that will haunt society in the next 13-83 years. Any thoughts on this? Will this happen soon? Share stories and documents. I'd love to get this thread started...
You mention the plague, a family member of mine is into natural herbs and that type of preparedness, did a lot of research on what they think the next plague will be. She got a recipe for and made a lot of plague remedy, I guess she wants me to live as she gave us a couple of bottles. I personally think isolation might be better so there is another reason to be prepared , you don't have to get exposed if you don't leave your home. Of course we all know most courses of action we plan can be flawed. I am old school prevention beats cure hands down.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Z2100 wrote: May 15th, 2017, 2:40 pm facts about the Bubonic Plague (Black Death)
2. Caused massive riots

It starts in a lab as a chimera virus. They take the worst traits from different plagues and combine them into a super plague. Russia does this and is confirmed to have it. They use it on us, but it rebounds on them and destroys them even more than it destroys us.

Anti-plague gear would be a wise thing to buy. It happens sooner than people expect. The coming fall of society is not far away at all.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Older/wiser? wrote: May 15th, 2017, 4:07 pm
2. Caused massive riots

I am old school prevention beats cure hands down.
So true.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

2. Caused massive riots

My guess is first natural disasters, War, famine and then the plague followed by repentance and the building of Zion. Maybe some weird stuff thrown in the mix somewhere to deceive the elect. I don't think it will just be one specific calamity but a Melting Pot of God's wrath.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

The plague will have to be of such virulence to overcome our society's ability to cope. It will have to be resistant to abx and antivirals, spread among humans through the air, and be highly lethal.
It would also have to mutate since pathogens with high mortality rates tend to burn through a population quickly.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

KurtTheMormon wrote: May 15th, 2017, 4:12 pmIt starts in a lab as a chimera virus. They take the worst traits from different plagues and combine them into a super plague. Russia does this and is confirmed to have it. They use it on us, but it rebounds on them and destroys them even more than it destroys us.

Anti-plague gear would be a wise thing to buy. It happens sooner than people expect. The coming fall of society is not far away at all.
Are we lucky?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39193&p=620238#p620238

What happened?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42443&p=713148#p713148

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

A few years ago, a small news succession of stories aired detailing the complete erradication of two or three african tribes. The reports said that the unknown super bug was similar to ebola. I think they are trying to come up with the perfect assassin. The tests a few years ago were successful, and now all they have to do is mass produce and then release at just the right moment. The disease originated in one tribe and spread naturally to the other two. It definitely seems like governments are waiting for something though.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Keep plague supplies on hand. You can buy kits on amazon for relatively cheap.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

There is very little medicine for viruses. Either hidden from public, or natural/ alternative. If you go to the hospital with a virus, they will give you a saline IV, fever control meds, etc.

Russia has one? We have a whole bunch, thanks to our whole bunch of Level 4 labs in the US. Spanish Flu? Yup, got that in the US, too.

I have this tinfoil hat thinking that some of the missing children and homeless are tested on.

Mutate, or have a slower kill rate. How about a high incubation period (during which it is communicable), then 3-4 weeks before death?

I guess, though, were most diseases just increased a little and spread (cholera, typhoid, tuberculosis, flu), it would be enough.

How about a 1+1 concoction, where an impotent/ docile part hidden in vaccines, combines with a "normal" (modified) virus to become a superbug?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

JohnnyL wrote: May 20th, 2017, 6:52 pm There is very little medicine for viruses. Either hidden from public, or natural/ alternative. If you go to the hospital with a virus, they will give you a saline IV, fever control meds, etc.

Russia has one? We have a whole bunch, thanks to our whole bunch of Level 4 labs in the US. Spanish Flu? Yup, got that in the US, too.

I have this tinfoil hat thinking that some of the missing children and homeless are tested on.

Mutate, or have a slower kill rate. How about a high incubation period (during which it is communicable), then 3-4 weeks before death?

I guess, though, were most diseases just increased a little and spread (cholera, typhoid, tuberculosis, flu), it would be enough.

How about a 1+1 concoction, where an impotent/ docile part hidden in vaccines, combines with a "normal" (modified) virus to become a superbug?

And you are implying??

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

KurtTheMormon wrote: May 20th, 2017, 1:07 am Keep plague supplies on hand. You can buy kits on amazon for relatively cheap.

We have a little-bit more time to repent and get our houses in order. The prophets have been giving us a very slient heads-up for the past 187 years. I've still got at-least 10-12 years to get ready for Hell on Earth. But for now, I have to focus on school and my calling :D :D